PRINCESS LEIA SPOILERS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NOT A DRILL

Shame.

They even killed Ackbar? Every iconic character from previous SW trilogies get killed to let the shitty Disney characters be in front of the camera.

I'm going on friday, I'm prepared to boo. I dont want to boo, but I will if I have to.

You best record that shit, nigga.

You want me to record the booing? Wew

That sounds fucking ridiculous, I hope it's true.

Yes.

duh, just fucking do it user

Wookies are hunted to extinction to prop up the porg.

ok

You = retard

I alreayd got my tickets

I would watch a film where Carrie Fisher's corpse gets dig out and use it as a puppet.

Bring Lando out of retirement for death in EP IX

THIS IS MIKE STOKLASA’S FAULT

What are they going to do in IX.? Will they project her giant head like the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz to make it seem like she's alive but she's actually dead behind the Jedi drapes? Will we see just the back of her stunt doubles head as we get a Leia sound-alike? Will they go CGI Leia? This seems like a huge mistake waiting to happen for IX.

I’m predicting solemn scene with everyone gathered around a grave.

Anyone that openly admits to seeing /nu/wars will be banned from here on out.

Why? Why not wait a day for the camrip or a few weeks for a quality bootleg? Why give disney your money when you know it just incentivizes them to keep making shit? Are you a h’white male? If so why would you pay for the privilege of watching a movie SPECIFICALLY marketed against you? Genuinely curious.

Checked. Hope you really are based mod.

he was a fucking meme and I barely took note of him until the internet made his "it's a trap" the go-to 'lulzy' quirky Star Wars reference. Hardly 'iconic' for anyone who cares about the films outside of nerd culture imo.

yeah because staying isolated from the outside world with a bunch of NEETs has really helped you have an influence on the cultural narrative. Fucking faggot. This is why we have people claiming normies hate nuWars on Holla Forums.

it's the perfect chance for them to show off how grown up they are and how they don't give a fuck, while simultaneously calling Rian bold and how this is the first brave new step in the Star Wars franchise in decades.

mods are faggots I'm seeing it this Friday too

See

Genuinely curious.

Yea fuck off

I'm seeing it with my mom, im not gonna tell her i dont wanna see it because of people upset

Can we get a list of the leaks for "Han Solo dies" purposes?

Admiral Ackbar dies
Luke caused Kylo to go evil by trying to kill him
Rey's parents are nobody junk dealers
Snoke is killed by Kylo
Phasma dies
Admiral Holdo dies
Luke dies

It’s not about other people being upset it’s about personal principles, like voting to triple your taxes based on the president’s skin color. Just throwing logs on a cancer fire. Smh tbh.

I hope they keep making terrible star wars films and then nobody wants to see them

because why would I bother watching a camrip? even if the movie were good it'd never be a decent experience on a camrip. I don't just watch movies to talk shit about them, although that's good too.

Beautiful. I hope he gets to make the next trilogy

I don't understand how anyone could fuck up a sequel trilogy this badly. A 9 year old kid could write a better fucking story than this.

Kennedy is a fucking dumb bitch

This makes me fear for the One Race, The Human Race™

Pretty sure that possibility has been ruled out. They turned star wars into identity political light comedy, can’t see how they could get any worse or more popular.

Literally cannot think of a more unpleasant experience than watching TFA in the theater (didn’t pay for the ticket). From that first wink to the camera in the beginning - where Poe or whoever is brought in front of Kylo and makes a joke signaling “hey we’re not taking this seriously neither should you” - to the impotent fan service to Ray being a stronk mary sue it was like watching my deceased childhood best friend exhumed, dressed in a clown costume and sodomized in front of me. That was just my take but the consensus (here especially) seems to be somewhere between that and ‘’meh’’. Btw

STAR WARS MUST GO TO NOLAN DESHI BASARA

3 years later
>the new cast is almost entierely chinese/mexican (no blacks allowed) to bank in on those overseas box office shekels
>ends up netting negative 2 billion dollars, and causes a series of events that lead to the collapse of the global economy
>Paramilitary Occupation Government - a organization founded by the old-world (((affluents))) with a strict, 1984-esque society with well-equipped soldiers and task forces
What do you do?

So she's not a Mary Sue after all?

Just because she missed one checkbox doesn't mean she isn't a Mary Sue. I'm willing to bet her parents was mystery box shit that Rian and Kennedy changed so she didn't hit every mark. Unless they're lying and it's a twist saved for IX.

Would Vic be an user?
would blood be an user?

If anything she's even more of a Mary Sue because there is no explination of her powers. She's just the strongest, smartest, coolest person in Star Wars and she's not even related to Luke! Nothing Personal, Kid!

bump