Why did obama(zog controlled) back the nazi coup in ukraine?

why did obama(zog controlled) back the nazi coup in ukraine?
not saying their isn't a good reason. just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/soft-coup-russia-gate
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-21/kagans-are-back-wars-follow
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-06/fuck-eu-us-state-department-blasts-europe-revealed-alleged-mastermind-behind-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good goy!

They were just endorsing anti-russian sentiment to create tension.
If they were gnatzees, they would tell the kikeu and zogcentral to fuck off.

With the russian humanitarian aid tanks, right?

Short simple answer: Kikes wanted to establish a government that would lead a path into the EU, and as with EU members Ukraine would be part of NATO. This breaks the treaty in place the Ukraine cannot become a NATO member. Research back to the Orange Revolution and see all the bullshit interference from both the US and Russian election meddling. The new bullshit is globalist backed.

uh oil or something. The ousted president had a choice between making a deal with EU or with Russia and he choose Russia and then the coup happened but Putin is like fuck these kikes no one's taking muh oil and annexed Crimea.

And let's not forget that not a single person died when he did the annexation. "Volunteers" aka unpaid military servicemen took off their badges and just stood around rifle in hand, and the city is like aite because historical context and just for the lulz fuck EU

They needed a war so they can invade Russia but somehow that failed.

Do not forget Victoria Nuland and her suitcases of cash along with the Podesta group and Gates foundation adding cash for the coup.

Oh yea there is that. Who the fuck does a coup for a failed oil deal. I swear these libtard politician military complex cock suckers

Not to mention Soros. I didn't even know about those two. Clinton foundation is done right? What about Podesta. Fucking Bill Gates?

Soros funded followed suit, Obongo followed suit. Both wanted to cripple war torn nation even further.

40 millions of Russians are now persuaded they're Germans and are willing to kill all the Russians they can find.
It's a tremendous win for (((whoever))) is playing "kill whitey".

in america when call them (((oath keepers))) mossads puppet army.

Imagine you trade a hand gun for a 2 million dollar business.

Why did Obama (who is a puppet of ZOG) back the nazi coup in Ukraine? I'm not meaning to imply that there isn't a good reason, my fellow Aryan gentlemen, I am simply asking to satiate my curiosity.

Good day to you.

Now that I've fixed your OP - it's called a bait and switch. The grassroots Ukrainian nationalist groups were called on to do the fighting, and then quickly blocked from coming to any position of power by a coalition of local "pro-western, anti-Russian" kikery. The Ukrainians, many of them, are quite redpilled. One of the more amusing instances I can recall is one of the heads of the Svoboda party calling the Holocaust "a moment of light in human history."

It's rather similar to what some people imply happened with the election of Trump, that they claimed to be acting in our interest, but substituted it with a fresh puppet instead of real change. I'm still making up my mind on that one, but in the case of Ukraine, the pressure is building again to root the corrupt kikes out of power, and I doubt the same trick will work again.

The only reason that recovery was there was because a government can artificially generate recovery and avert depression by bloating itself with debt. However if you bloat yourself with a huge amount of debt with interest rates you can never pay it back. We're at the point that governments throughout the world can never pay back their debt, or it's calculated that they would pay it back over 100 years or more (lol). Just look at the last 100 years and then you know why such a loan is complete bullshit and would never be paid back.

Once government debt comes crashing down we'll have a worse crisis than in 2008. We can't really make a large scale war like ww1 and ww2 anymore either as that would mean we as species would fuck up a large part of the globe with modern weaponry.

They sold their children into debt for 'supposedly' infinite growth while selling the western people a 'peace and security' forever lie. Even though those governments would instigate proxy wars and regime changes across the board, while virtue signaling to their own people about racism, war and genocide.

The common man was to stupid to realize that ever year they would be stolen from through inflation, deflations and through interest scheme's. If you put money in the bank as a saving and were giving some money as interest on that saving, they made damn sure they would steal it through inflation, taxes or interest. The problem with a information age is that everyone knows what was once hiding in the public's eye. You merely have to typ it into youtube. And you'll be explained the system like a toddler. There is no hiding it in this control system. So they have to resort to keeping the system propped up with the central banks of central banks the BIS. They pump billions if not trillions into quantitative easing just to keep the system afloat. Whenever they see a large movement of prices, they intervene and inflate the price back to relatively normal swings. Thus preventing a cascading market crash, or so they think. Eventually, the central banks own half the stocks in the market, which is what we have now reached. They can do this until the money is completely useless.

The problem for them is, the escape into metals, which they have already subverted a long time ago by closing the gold window, isn't really working, it's merely a way to assure some level of economic stability after a crash and retain wealth. Though after a depression the valuation of gold is less, but you'll be able to buy more with it.

There is now also the btc/eth which they can not control other then buy in bulk and then sell in bulk to try and cause a crash, they have tried several times now and they will continue to fail. BTC is going to 10K easily before 2020.

Usury is over, they just don't know it yet.

FUCK THE PLANET
FUCK YOUR TREES
FUCK YOUR FISH
FUCK YOUR BIRDS
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

Hooknose.

The general purpose of NATO is still to contain and weaken Russia

It was a Jewish coup, Poroshenko is even more of a kike than Yanukovich and now allows fag parades

The same reason they back muzzie extremists to fight Russians or Assad. Its about money and power not ideals

I still hold out hope for a second Ukranian revolution while the nationalists were blocked from power they were not killed as intended. If things go right they could escape their handlers like the Taliban did with the CIA.

Because in the world of geopolitics ideology means jackshit and most radical groups are patsies for shadowy puppetmasters.

http:// news.bbc.co uk/2/hi/europe/5322894.stm

You saved this thread.

You helped.

Good commentary.

beau biden has a natural gas play in ukraine

Yes he does. Joe gave it to him. I think it's the biggest company or something. Fucking oligarchs.

Not enough people have seen that footage of him speaking in the Ukrainian Parliament.

I believe much of the meddling there was orchestrated by Zbigniew Brzezinski, still thinking he was at war with the Soviet Union.

He had a profound hatred for Russia (because he was Polish) and a Turbo Communist/Technocrat. I've read nearly all his books and its all pretty much a Neurolingistic commie-futurist fart huffing.

He was a sly, slimey rat sure. But he got so absolutely BTFO by Putin, that the asshurt probably lead to his recent death.

the syrian "civil war" started the summer before and russian fleet was cockblocking us

why indeed was john mccain and cia director in kiev as the maidan sprung to life

He used the Operation Gladio assets from the cold war, so the USA could get the Crimea base that Russia rented from the Ukraine.

It wasn't a nazi coup, though it involved legitimate Ukrainian nationalists. This thread is chock full of RIDF and babbys first conspiracy "muh oil" redditors, though. The quickest of rundowns would go something like this:

(((Ukraine)))

REALLY makes u think

Here's one from the ol' memory hole:
Can't speak for their accuracy/bias, but ZH sorta covered the story
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-15/soft-coup-russia-gate
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-21/kagans-are-back-wars-follow
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-06/fuck-eu-us-state-department-blasts-europe-revealed-alleged-mastermind-behind-ukraine

These people should be protected during the impending peacetime disruption; but unfortunately they'll be the first ones into Denver's underground cities, or fled to Israel (or Mars).

(((Nazis))) in Ukraine are completely controlled and backed by CIAniggers which means they're backed by Israel.
The CIAnigger is a kike golem of sorts and much like the kike who controls it the CIAnigger will shapeshift to all sorts of things that Murica supposedly hates and is fighting against like Islamic terrorist chechens, afghans, Ukrainian Nazis and Vietnamese communists all in the name of drug smuggling, human trafficking, and gun running, to finance their government take over and line their own pockets of course.

(((Poroshenko))) is actually his wifes' maiden name, his real name is (((Valtzman))). Yeah he's a (((circle))). Who would have guessed that??!!