Only Holla Forums can beat Holla Forums

Those commies united and throwed nazi stuff on pixelcanvas.
Help us to destroy their crap
pixelcanvas.io/@-297,-309

If we all read a book from Holla Forums's reading list that would be a far more constructive use of our time rather than to be reactive to /loser poll/'s antics.

This is what they have turned it into

This fucking thread again.

This. All these leftypol threads seem to just try give them attention like some SJW faggot on kikebergbook. Who gives a fuck, they are not Holla Forums and can fuck off.

NEET here.

I've spent hours trying g to erase the hammer and sickle there all at various different hours of the day and there is ALWAYS someone there to almost immediately cover up what I did. Without fail, whatever hour of the day, someone is there ready to restore it. Fuck it's frusterating. I gave up.

Either is a group of faggots who are even bigger losers than I am constantly watching it or its some sort of bot program which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest since geeks who are into this shit are always gigantic unironic retarded numale fur fag neocommies.

Also sage and take this shit to cuckchan.

KYS IF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE

1. You made this thread (or any of the others)
2. You participated in any part of this
3. You post after this point.

Its probably bots made by the same group of Berkeley faggots who are botting /leftyol/s user count to artificially raise their board rank

Who exactly?

/bant/ and Holla Forums

Seems like damn waste of time.

gb2 >>>Holla Forums child

It most is, the commies have just taken over the entire board and spread their bullshit like cancer

And they don't work and live on daddy's money. So what they are spending their time on is as vapid as ever.

We just want our flag back and every attempt to retake it has failed. You guys are basically our last chance

How is that surprising? You have bunch of degenerate lefty fucks that don't work, are literarily reddit and use proxies for this shit.

NOTE: THIS IS A TIME-WASTING ACTIVITY PROMOTED BY Holla Forums TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM DOING PRODUCTIVE THINGS. SAGE AND IGNORE.

Retard.
Use a bot like every other idiot or ignore this bullshit like a somewhat sane person.

Ask cuckchan for help on this, they like being autistic over dumb shit. Polite sage

kys

If you want to rid of their flag the optimal approach is this
It's the symbols that are the most difficult to construct. Everyone would need to concentrate on one symbol at a time for it to make enough of an impact, however.

GO FUCKING BACK

I'm sure everyone will love them for this.

NEET here. Been doing this the past few days. A lot of progress was done a couple times at fucking up that commie shit but the niggers over at leftypol are even bigger losers than i am and organize and cover up any damage to it and monitor it. its back to normal now.

waste of fucking time. its also fucking frustrating.

fuck i can't wait to be a mailman