OPERATION SUPERIOR RACE WAR

Summoning Holla Forums's meme energy to manufacture Black superiority memes against Mexicans and vice versa

"Blacks can't even work to save their kids #MexicanPower#Tacos#LoveJumpinWalls"

"Mexican bitches love BBC #OogaBooga#MuhDick"

Start the fire, Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is a good idea. But I'm not sure the spics would even be offended, since their women are ugly as fuck.

Based spics?

Woah, woah, woah. In this video he's talking about how Spic gangbangers join the Army, then become cops, while still working for their gangs or cartels or whatever.

WE

Lol

This is happening in France, with a surprising number of lower class ghetto arab girls hooking up with black guys.

If i repeat it long enough it will become true.

in that spirit i declare the FACT that there were Europeans who were members of the Japanese Empire!
Whites and Yellows are true distant cousins… (Germanic, Yamato, Keltic)

Are you trying to meme a Spic-Nig-Zog vs White-Asian war or something?

DO IT

Worked in France - vice.com/en_us/article/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

If (((vice))) say it, you had better believe it.

Blacks and Hispanics hate each other more than anyone except maybe Asians, (and by Asian I mean east Asia you stupid britbongs)

La Eme aka The Mexican Mafia was a prison gang started like many prison gangs for the purpose of defense against blacks. This was back in the 50s.

Consider who is hurt by illegal immigration most; BLACKS. Beavers are a bit more intelligent and though as a race realist I will give SSAs credit for a kind of genetic tenacity and perseverance in the face on endless defeat (this is the source of their over inflated egos and what made them good slaves. Btw)
However, beaners have taken low skill jobs and the good jobs that have a low entry requirement. Waste management; construction etc. Hell in some areas you are forbidden to work in the kitchen (Texas ) unless Hispanic - they dominate that niche and violently protect it. My point is when nigger rappers talk about Compton they are referring to a Latino Barrio - now. It didn't use to be that way.
Be subversive. Let's foment this natural animosity of blacks vs Hispanics; as we whites are not able to go full 1488 as much.

Another interesting fact:
Whites and Hispanics generally work together against blacks in prison. There is even a dangerous gang called the NLR or Nazi LowRiders.

Some dastardly maniac could with fake accounts start literal wars. Blacks demographically are disproportionate in their obsessions with social media and thus are easy targets.

dropping straight truth bombs tbh

make fake kikebook profile larp as gang gang sureno or gang gang crip from LA.

can this happen

garbage

Are Japs with enough Jomon blood Hwite?

This has potential. On which side do you think the leftists would be?

This is actually a pretty good idea. The best way to win a multi-party war is to avoid fighting and let everyone else BTFO each other. Make your enemies fight each other.

WE

WUZ

We wuz da Olmecs n sheeit nigga bix nood

yes this

correct. divide and conquer is usually the superior tactic to take. it saves your resources while making your enemies spend theirs.

Wewuzery never ceases to amaze me. Niggers just come up with the most retarded shit.

As you cowardly Americans.

DATS RITE

Checks out.