Ideaguy General

C'mon, Holla Forums, I need to make a short game right now, just for practice, gimme your ideas and I'll see what I can do.

I will deliver the result ASAP.

Also, you can post any idea you want, since it is a general.

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/422918
russiandog.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

angry birds…

… meets pokemon

How about you make a game with a bunch of people lined up in a row and your job is to use a truck to run over as many as you can. You can even get creative with it by making it in some exotic location like the French Riviera or something

So you're this chick, ok. And there is this house, and you gotta walk through the house looking at stuff. You still with me? So, you gotta read these notes and listen to audio books. And the story is your sister is a lesbian, and nothing happens. The end.

Go make a 2d stick fighting game with multiplayer support.

Angry memes.

An adventure game about a group of 5 or 6 people who are trapped in a cave that collapsed. You can play with all of them, but only one at a time. Each one has one ability that makes it possible for them to overcome obstacles or solve issues or whatever.
The goal is to get out and to get as many of them out alive as possible. Any character can die at any points (messing up puzzles, walking into traps or whatever), so there need to be multiple ways to get out to compensate if a character with a certain ability died already.
Ah yeah, and there needs to be some mysterious elements or whatever in the cave so there are traps and puzzles and shit, I haven't really thought about that yet. I kinda imagined it like I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream.

Just make a short one dungeon game if you want practice.

A Tetris shmup.

Mak gud gem

It's a game where you're a sperm and you have to navigate the dangers of the vagina to fertilize an egg.

Just make a Zelda dungeon or something. 2D or 3D. Have puzzles, unique enemies, and a good boss fight.

Lately I've just been making a simple roll-a-ball game in Unity. Big difference is that this time I plan on giving it character and polish.

Isn't there an Edmund McMillen game like that?

I suck at networking code

So it's basically an edgier Maniac Mission in a cave with more people? Seems cool but not short enough.

I'll take this, any specifics before I start?

newgrounds.com/portal/view/422918

There's a god damn game that I can't seem to remember clearly that is exactly that.

Came on one of those 100-or-so games on a disc.

Had spooky graphics, like that stucco wall shit, and I had no idea what was happening or how to play.

I'd recommend about 8-10 rooms, include some keys, puzzles, and secrets. I think you'd be good with about 4 or 5 unique enemy types with different attack strategies, similar to how Doom enemies all feel different and have different modes of attack, speed, and damage output.

Noted.

Make it turn based, unless you know how to make it real time without the characters controlling like shit.

Real time combat isn't so hard unless you're making an RPG or a game with complex mechanics. Just get the timing right and keep in mind the average health of an enemy.

TWO WORDS
scythe loli

Thank me later.

How about making it lewd OP?

I see you're going to work on a zelda-like game. How about having it so instead of hearts your character loses a piece of clothing every time they take a hit?

An action platformer in the style of classic megaman. Starring a lovable mechanical biped named "Strong Sequence Niner".

user, do you want triangle tits? That's how you get triangle tits. Either that or ripped assets

I will share one of my ideas with you user:
Necromancers.

Russian Roulette with your Dog

Standard vs. fighting game.

All the characters are cats. Not catgirls, not stupid furfaggotry. Regular Felis Catus (Domesticus).

You fight the other cats in free fall.
You must defeat all the other cats before landing.
If you can't defeat the other cats, it becomes a game of chicken, and the last one to activate impact protection against the ground wins.

Lolis are disgusting and morally wrong.

You say this knowing full well you are in a Tibetan Monastic Architecture board.

Make a shump where you play Jared Taylor shooting aliens

That's not funny! I got this crap in PS+.

Done.

Oh shit, forgot the link.

russiandog.bitballoon.com/

2D walking simulator

top kek

You're a qt girl in a school for qt girls. Your mission is to complete arbitrary platforming challenges to find a willing qt girl and kiss her.
Basically Mario with lesbians

Walking Simulator about what?

I don't know how to draw.

Real time, because I can't into turn based yet

Pic related

You are a wizard and you can use your spells to be a douchebag. For example, freezing the floor to make people slip, or using fire to set fire to someones house.

How about a game where your son goes missing, but then when you find him it turns out he's the bad guy and you either kill your son or nuke Boston

Make a shitposting on Holla Forums simulator

what about a VR game where you crush planes?

Game that controls like and plays similarly to Asteroids, but with the design philosophies and aesthetics of a modern shmup (i.e. upgradable weapons, creative scoring system, stage progression and bosses (including incentive for 1cc-ing), and lots of flashy explosions)

How about an action game where you can play as a guy with one arm? He can have an AK and reload it like this: