Happening!!! Get in here faggots!

breaking911.com/breaking-news-paris-restaurant-firebombed-several-injuries-reported/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10068224.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping for fried french.

oh boi, here we go

Damn it Mudshits, you were supposed to wait until Macron could sweet talk cucks over here to move there.

Rolling for religion of peace

Wow Op you sure gave alot of information! What a great thread! Anyway we all know we that this attack was not committed by the religion of peace! He was only making french fries, it's just his culture you bigot!

Check'd

Checking those sweet sweet trips my friend

kek'd and checked

Information on this is surprisingly scant, happens to be on Parliamentary election day? I'm guessing Religion of Peace, but one source has said it was a 'failed robbery'. The fuck? Who robs a restaurant?

SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR LE PEN FAGGOTS

More like who the fuck robs a restaurant with a Molotov.

I was gonna say niggers, but theyre not known to use molotovs

French mafia?

what they say 90% voted for marcronii

Well France got just what it deserves.
No-one in the new world considers you fuckers human over there so…it doesn't matter. Have fun choking on sharia cock.

Come on user, it was obviously the Russian mafia.

Stop bumping this shit thread. Make a new one, demand OP be banned for a day for laziness.

i think this fits.

I know E3 sucked, but it's no excuse to bomb France!

This shit happens so often that nobody is surprised anymore.

Muslim styled french fries

checked

we are desensitized.

Suck a big one OP.
Absolutely 100% sandniggers. Probably an algerian, but let's not rule out somalia.

8ch.net/pol/res/10068224.html
Better thread here.

Three fucking threads about this. All because YOU are a fucking nigger and don't know how to make OPs. You saw someone post the doom paul meme and thought "this is all I need to do to make a thread".
This shit is why happening threads end up getting a half dozen duplicates, because nobody bothers to make the OP actually good and recognizable .

Where is ren, when we need him!

Retard.