A Black Lives Matter Videogame

Yvvy, the designer of the upcoming Easy Level Life, knows you can’t “win” against police brutality. “The closest thing to a win condition where police brutality is concerned, is simply not being the wrong skin color,” they told me. “The game is the same way.”

Easy Level Life popped up on Twitter on Monday, the 11th, just after a week that saw two black men killed by police a day apart. Yvvy said that every time this happens, “I see the same questions: Why did they do wrong that the cops shot them? Were they listening to the cop? Why were they afraid if they didn’t do anything wrong? If the cop was afraid, didn’t they do something wrong?”

A software engineer by trade, yvvy took a few days off reSyNCh, their larger project, to turn out Easy Level Life. It’s an issue that’s not suited to traditional games, which in basic terms demand understanding of, if not victory over, their systems. Tensions between police and people of color are systemic, entrenched, and impossible to “beat.” But yvvy’s not deterred.

Other urls found in this thread:

killscreen.com/articles/easy-level-life/
archive.is/uCZS6
hitlerrpg.tumblr.com/
tribunist.com/news/harvard-study-on-police-shootings-and-race-offers-shocking-conclusion/
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
full30.com/video/7e1b2a51a8ecb58d875581fc7712f9f6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The game explicitly seeks to tackle those persistent questions about personal responsibility in the face of law enforcement. Yvvy says they’re “often asked by people who have never had a reason to fear the police before.” Working with an artist, @nebelstern, yvvy wants to provide some perspective. An early build of the game lets you play as a middle schooler who comes across a man being beaten by three cops with nightsticks. You’re faced with a list of options to get yourself out of the situation alive, but no matter how innocuous your choice it ends in a sharp, abrupt gunshot. Once you’re dead, the newspapers do their work to make you seem like a threat: whether opening a candy bar or standing stock-still, there’s no way out.

“It’s close to my heart as someone who has to face this violence,” yvvy said.

killscreen.com/articles/easy-level-life/

archive.is/uCZS6

Holla Forums also can't just let this pass by unnoticed, and can't let this fade into obscurity.

you pick one of six options and then get shot
it's somehow less of a game than gone home

pic related

Is this what niggers actually believe?
Jesus, speaking of people that have never interacted with a police officer in a dangerous situation before…

Yeah you can faggot, it's called compliance, don't act like a nigger and scream fuck the police and grab at their guns. Shit if you want to really talk about "police brutality" in America you need to talk about the fact that one group of people legitimately believes they are above the law, and view crime culture as something to be desired.

Haha that dindu is getting wrekt

This. If you actually know how to deal with police officers, the odds of you actually getting shot or similar are slim-to-fucking-none.

>get off on being submissive

Fucking this. Why does anyone ever think it's a good idea to struggle and scream at police officers? It never ends well.

It does if you're white. Look at the Bundy ranch hilarity.

Best Black Lives Matter videogame coming through

Because other black people scream at you that you are betraying your race.
I know, I am black, and the worst I got was being tazed because I was trying to put my replica keyblade down the first time I ever got stopped by a police officer.

i would taze about anyone walking freely around with a keyblade regardless of sex and race

Is it on steam?

Cuck.

Understandable, I know kingdom hearts isn't really looked well on.

That was the feds not the police. Feds are fucking pussys that never actually have to deal with criminals so they back the fuck down when ever they are met with resistance and send in the local cops to deal with it.

Sounds like the creator of this game is another sheltered "anti-racist" like (((Tim Wise))) who has never been culturally-enriched, yet another retard pretending BLM "martyrs" have no ample criminal history objectively demonstrating the behavior which led them to be shot.

Nigger if they aren't the FBI or state troopers these people are probably your neighbors.

Meanwhile, people make better "rebellion" games by having the totalitarian force be actually totalitarian.

Get a grip and stop licking the boot, cuckhold.

Shit man, these are all kids.

There's like, ten different things utterly fucked up with that green-roofed house alone, and every single one of them triggers me in its own way.

Well at least they got the anarchy part right.

I hope you get shot for resisting arrest.

Cuck speak at its finest, Yankee scum.

This looks damn fun.

Ok now you are even more retarded I live in the south dipshit and guess what? The local police lives in my town some of them are actually my neighbors so stop pretending the police rapes you in the ass everyday.

What game lets me play the cops in this scenario?

You are a fucking reconstructed slave.

You're delusional. The only people that have problems with the police more than never are niggers. Are you a nigger?

Holla Forums BTFO

I want a "License and Registration, Please" VR Game.

Dindu nuffin: The Game

I hope Trayvon is a DLC character.

Speak for yourself, traitor.

God you sound like an underaged faggot

Solid shit right there

What have you done so far to rise against the police and the system itself user?

Satan you have a good sense of humor.

Have you ever actually left your house and talked to people before? Because you sound like you have never actually been outside of your room and all you do all day is watch MSNBC and hear about how all the police are ebil rasists that are all literally worse than Hitler.

I'm sure is massive list of accomplishments include shitposting about how evil the local police are for giving him a speeding ticket for doing 70 in a 40 are and how he stood up to them by not paying it.

This complacement is exactly the cancer killing America today.

No they fucking don't. Why the fuck should I value a single black life when blacks don't give a fuck when little 14 year old Jayqandrius is high off his gourd on a school day wearing his pants around his ankles.

Why do I give a damn if Jayquandrius flips off a cop and gets his head bashed in when his own parents didn't care enough to make sure he knew how to not immediately show up on a cops radar while walking down the street.

Why should I give a damn about Jayquandrius when even if he had all the luxury of a pair of parents who actually did love him and try to raise him right and he decides of his own free will that respecting his parents' wisdom is beneath him. If he doesn't give a shit about his own life why should I?

Holla Forums the thread

Dev got sick and couldn't work on it anymore.

He isn't even black though. He's a halfy. Mommy is white. He sucked white titty.

What is that stupid shit even supposed to represent? Is it some sort of simulation like Tron or? Oh fuck it.

This tbh. Don't argue, don't be a racist fuck talking about how they're keeping the down. Don't reach for something out of their view, without telling them exactly what it is, where it is, and moving very slowly.

White people learned how to avoid getting fucked up by average cops. Even more civilized blacks have figured this out. What's the problem with niggers, who continue to fuck up, act violent, and get tazed/shot?

And why do "TV blacks" that can enunciate pretend that the plight of these niggers being retarded chimps has anything to do with them, or skin color generally?

I'm sorry you were born a nigger but most people don't want to live in some anarchist hellhole.

Speaking of Holla Forums, does anyone know how to get in touch with the guy making Hitlertale? I got a real nice idea for him

if you make no attempt to change course and just ram into them, it's voluntary manslaughter
if you do your best to get out of the way, it's an accident and nobody's at fault

if they're blocking the highway and the cops aren't removing them, you could most likely get away with driving extremely slowly and suing if they started hitting your car or anything
t. someone with little idea what they're talking about

this is what pol cucks believe, this is tumblr tier levels of denial and "it worked for me"

Might as well post it here since he's an avid lurker as well.

this is some bait don't fall for it

Just filter.

He's on tumblr.
hitlerrpg.tumblr.com/

Even if you wanted to pull the patriot militiaman fighting tyranny card, the colonials put up with a lot of shit they didn't like for almost a century (like the appointed governor of New York trying to rescind the colonial charter of connecticut) prior to the actual declaration of independence and leading up to that declaration attempted to resolve their grievances diplomatically.

It wasn't a mad dash for revolution at the last minute.

Right on!
I composed a bit of poetry that's far more effective at stopping the Police from hassling the youth!

In every single video I've seen of police "murdering" blacks the suspect is doing something stupid like resisting arrest or, in one case, pulling out a fingergun while an officer had his gun pointed at him

You could try not being a criminal. It's always worked for me.

He's there to trigger the shartgender faggots, right?

also how the fuck do you comment on there

i see nothing wrong here

Complying and doing what the cops say is a better option. Even if you killed someone as long as you don't do anything abrupt you are most likely not going to be shot. Staying a fair distance away from the police, having your hands out and open to see at all times and telling the police of any weapons that you have or are near you is a solid start.

Even if you're a criminal, if you're compliant and behave predictably, you won't get ventilated on the spot by police. I mean, unless your crime is killing a cop, then it's a little dicey.

aren't we all redpilled inside?

You make an account.

Someone must have a webm of Chris Rock explaining how not to get fucked up the ass by the cops. Basically, don't chimp out

Even better the "smarter" blacks tell everyone that it's the police's fault and that they need mo money fo dem programs.

Whatever happened to Mother Russia Bleeds?

I don't have a webm but have an embed.

Police do not target niggers more:
tribunist.com/news/harvard-study-on-police-shootings-and-race-offers-shocking-conclusion/
Niggers simply commit more crime:
colorofcrime.com/2016/03/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

You know what this reminds me of? That Cracked video of the movie protagonists that were actually evil, where they called Dirty Harry a bad guy because he was threatening a black man nonviolently after the man had robbed a bank, fired at police officers, and was reaching for a shotgun and someone said he hates niggers and spics, and hebes, and crackers, and a bunch of other slurs for white people and foreigners, the point is he hates everyone equally.

i'll add this one too, Chris was pretty woke, but now he seems to complain about not enough blacks at the oscars and shit like that

well they're "smarter" because they know how to make money and don't care if the hoodlums keep dying

Also, who this dev is friends with? All the usual suspects I presume

Yes we have been for fucking years, its newfags on Holla Forums who think Jews Jewing and nigs nigging is some kind of revelation to anyone.

It's supposed to come out this fall.

the jews are doing what?????

Sucking the blood out of baby dicks.

Reported.

AHHHHHHHH

being what Holla Forums wishes it could be judging by how tight everyone keeps their wallet concerning vidya here

Depends on the state.
I know Texas (other than houston but fuck houston) really really doesn't care for knucklefucks walking across highways.

oh dear there is were they mistake

I just came to laugh at Holla Forums's narrow worldview.
The corrupt police, unions & judges are a problem for everyone,they make the good cops look bad, and add fuel to the fire

The ghetto black people don't have the common sense or know how to better themselves,fall for the media/goy brainwashing that "ballin out" == success,blame others for problems they could solve themselves

If "resisting arrest" / "struggling" is enough to kill someone, then what kind of faggoty cops are we hiring, possibly losing your life is kind of what you signed up,stop being a bitch and man up, "i was so scared some ghetto dude was wiggling and yelling at me, so I shot him five times."

I don't think Chris actually complained himself. It was more the usual suspects, like Spike Lee.

It's tough to find a job right now user I don't have the money to be spending on games I know I probably won't play for more than five hours.

No john, oyu are the jews

Also, who this dev is friends with? All the usual suspects I presume

Yeah I believe they got Chris Rock to host the oscars because all the niggers were getting uppity about how they aren't getting paid to be on tv more.

put yourself in the place of a guy who has to deal with insane drugged up dangeous people in daily basis and think how many seconds will you give yourself to figure out if the guy is being silly or is about to pop your brains off or stab you in the throat

BUT IM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN
AM I BEING DETAINED ?
SIR ?
AM I BEING DETAINED ?

Reported.
Your point is what?
Yeah, and?
You know fuck all about policy. Don’t talk about things you don’t understand.

Wew
Do you ever look around you?
Your like the nigga in any fps or mount and blade that is sniping but hasn't a clue about the nigger behind him about to blow him out.

Things are getting
HARDER
Economically and socially, therefore less people have blowable income, meaning the vidya industry which has depended on idiots with more money then sense is flailing because in just a few years the economy has gone to such shit that Big Brother is activelly censoring any information of it, but it still leaks enough for even only above average intellect faggots like you can put the big picture together.

Stop being a retard.

Not to mention when the police tackle you for waving a gun at people and resisting arrest you probably shouldn't reach for your fucking gun.

we need to report this to mark the jews cant get away with this

God those sovereign citizen people are fucking hilarious.

You are a fucking idiot if you think anyone seriously holds those opinions and isn't triggering you.
Reporting a report that was reported by a newfag.

Please be joking.

Reported for not even trying to shill.

If they feel endangered by the suspect then they are fully allowed to fire their weapon. You're naive.

and then Holla Forums was a hooknose

yes, things are totally getting harder. thats why every time a game comes out people talk about anything but their own financial circumstances and make up some bullshit reason to not buy the game like "

Also faggot resisting arrest means you already got caught breaking the law.
Seriously, cops are easy to deal with.

it does piss me off. somehow these fuckers have the resources to actually shit out a minimum viable product

Yes

that their job my good sir

I'm glad you're ok with that

Thanks, fam. That was fast, were you already looking for it?

👍🏻

I can't decide which of these two I hate more; the first for being a low-effort piece of shit notgame, or the second for being a low-effort piece of shit actual game that was somehow incredibly popular.

Black lives do matter. I'm not even a leftist and I'm not some apologist for crime, or a part of the movement.

The game has every right to exist. Freedom of speech.

However, some of the people in the BLM who are shooting officers and stuff are clearly wrong. As are officers not following protocol.

It's a clusterfuck, man.

I'm just tired of all of the drama. I wish humans could be at more peace with each other while keeping a work ethic.

I just think it was funny some black weeb holding a keyblade got tazed. Like, did you yell out Mickey Mouse or sephiroth when you got tazed?

So besides Urban Chaos, SWAT or Rainbow 6 what games let me be part of a special branch of the police that specalizes in crowd control or counter terrorism or anything? Preferably in a futuristic setting?

Also have you guys heard about that police task force in germany that had house raids on people posting hate speech

Saw it yesterday, had the link on me.

yeah,but neo Holla Forums are edgy white supremacist Hitler worshipers who make everyone else look bad and derail any kind of intelligent convo

it could be some kind of goy plot to derail opposition, but that's out of my pay grade

pic related

I honestly wish cops were as racist as BLM and progressives think they are, at least then all this bitching would actually be for something instead of just a bunch of delusional niggers eating up propaganda like the neanderthals they are.

Movement of PEACE

Fucking lol.
By definition you are.
You don’t even know what that means.
Then shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, and educate yourself on what is actually happening.
Niggers aren’t human. They’re a different species.

I mean, you had it coming.

That kinda shitty though.

What do you mean you were trying to put it down? Were you driving with it in your hands? Why the hell did the cop pull you over?

It sounds like there's an angle here you're not telling us.

That's not even logical.

What about the videos and police reports of people being tased and all kinds of other horrible shit when the police had no warrant, and ended up getting the wrong guy?

The problem is, even compliant people are being hurt. It's on video. Policemen get suspended/fired for it. It may not be the NORM, but if I was black I would be afraid of it.

Plenty of black people don't have guns or carry them on a regular basis.

I'm not even an apologist. I respect the police. My martial arts instructor who I have 10 years of history with is a police officer. I would comply if I was arrested, I don't even want to get tazed.

Gang members/crazy retards certainly do the things you listed, but there isn't a guarantee that police brutality won't happen even if you DO comply.

he just wanted to rp fucking soras boipussy with the police

But what if the police officer is black too?

They got Chris to do it because of flagging ratings, which is why they got him to host the Oscars the first time he did it ten years ago. It was only after that black people started complaining about representation, which I think came about because Will Smith wasn't nominated and his cunt wife decided to throw a fit, with which Will had to go along with even though Will personally wasn't particularly bothered. Then Spike Lee threw in his two cents which is unsurprising, Spike Lee rarely needs an excuse to complain about shit.

He’s an uncle tom.

A what

It was at a convention, I was getting out of my car with the keyblade and I guess he mistook it for some kind of actual weapon, and when I was going to put it back in the car I quickly and without saying anything reached back into the car. Which why now when I'm with a cop I calmly explain exactly what I'm doing being tazed isn't that bad, but fuck it sucks. I go from trying to yell shit because it hurts and am reduced to wharbleaarbleghraarble then I explained the situation and that it was just a prop and went on my merry way and dicked around in a rave for 2 hours.

For fuck’s sake.

You're a newfag for reporting that you are reporting someone, this has always been the signs of a rulefaggot newfriend.

What's next reporting someone for saying nigger.

they'll call him a house nigger

Reported

Fun Fact: Black officers are actually more likely to get away with police brutality complaints

Reported. We’re not on 4chan, you goddamn faggot.

Yeah you fucking deserved what you got. Why the hell would you get out with it?

Did he ask you to exit the vehicle or did you just decide to hop out with a 4 foot long shaft of metal?

Yeah I don't think cops are flawless.
I used to live in Detroit and I did receive different treatment by the cops.

However, its largely because nigs nig and to bet on a nig not nigging is to risk your life.

If BLM was about officer accountability and not whiny victimization I would probably be more sympathetic.
But a good amount of my "friends" that are black that DO support BLM, are usually almost always

Observe

This nigga understands what its all about, you are a very upset new friend who as typical double downs instead of learning.
Fucking nigger.

Most if not all of my political views are orthodox conservative.

So guys like Lux, who are very influential and very anti-niggotry, or Street Hymns, who do their best to educate others to be civil, respect police officers, and be non violent, their lives don't matter, even when they're making a difference to thousands?

Regardless of if they're what you define as human, are animals deserving of being treated like shit just because their owner feels like it?

If Hatred can exist, so can this game.

You can't expect people to just agree with you when you wear your flag on your sleeve and insult those who don't follow the same sources you do. I don't expect people to be Christian just because I've studied studied theology.

topkek

10/10 post

The difference between Hatred and this game is that this game is trying to enforce a narrative that is a proven lie. Hatred is just mindless indulgence.

yeah i read this little speech from a black cop some one showed me on how he became a cop to help black people but all they do is tell him to fuck off and call him a traitor and now he hates black people

i know its a Holla Forums thing to say their brains are hardwired for niggery but i do feel there is a certain nature/nurture factor to it all and the hood just pumps out increasingly dumbass people despite them all having access to internet on their welfare iphones

I don't know every single individual on the planet friendo. What's illogical is expecting me to discuss a general phenomena using individuals as my frame of reference. If we're discussing a general trend or occurrence for that discussion to be meaningful and productive I have to speak generally.

The context of the conversation should tell you exactly what group of people I'm talking about. We're talking largely about urban american blacks (or american blacks who have adopted urban idiosyncrasies) I'm not talking about swarthy sicilians, I'm not talking about Liberians, I'm not talking about rural black baptists.

If you can't understand the idea of context then you have no business having an opinion on any subject.

You don’t have a goddamn clue what you’re talking about. Also
So you’re a fucking cuckold?

The guy with the accordion reminds me of pic related

This one looks like it has actual gameplay!

Also isn't Megabyte punch made by a bunch of guys from Holla Forums

I see what you mean now, the specific group you were talking about.

I just don't think that the live of the ones who don't belong to the groups you speak of have no value. Maybe they don't to you, but they do to others. You seem aware of that, though.

Yeah. I'm not saying they're on equal footing. I just don't want Holla Forums to act like SJW's and call for something to be removed from existence because it's "Wrongthink". I know Holla Forums isn't a hivemind. Every user here is different.

They still aren't getting actually shot though.
Tazers sting, but it's not going to do any lasting damage unless you're on a pacemaker or something to that effect.

That means the tazer is working at maximum efficiency.

Most of the people getting seriously hurt aren't even hurt due to regular police, but rather misplaced SWAT teams and the like, who thanks to the war on drugs get free reign to kick in your door and shoot your dog if some nigger thinks you have drugs.
Mistakes do happen, though, which is why they really should scale back paramilitary police, or at least not be so quick on the draw for no-knock raids against non-violent offenders

I'm pretty sure it's going to be a shitty game, and nobody's going to play it except as a joke.
It has no real point to existing, but it does have the right to exist.

I know what you're talking about, I saw a cap of it on one of the derailed pokemon go threads.
Should have saved that shit

I don't know about that, but Risk of Rain and Deadbolt were.

Yeah. So is cookie clicker, which was also made in a few hours.

Fuck we have made a game objectively better than this with a bunch of anons.

AYOOOO
*smacks lips*
HOL' UP

Because I was going to a convention I literally just said that.

At least get a kitchen knife you fuckass. Are they all this retarded?

Oh you were at the conventon, getting out and the cop (working security I guess?) tazed you.

I thought you had been pulled over on the road on your way to a convention.

My B. carry on citizen.

Nah, it's cool. I just want to know, why would you think I'd just out of nowhere in the middle of the road take it out? That shit is heavy.

IIRC, Hatred was in part an intentional statement about political correctness.

I want to fuck that pig in the ass

He definitely should not have charged out like that though, but I just feel like this entire situation could have been handled differently.

That was why I was confused and why I said you deserved a tasing because that would be moronic.

But you aren't that dumb I am glad to have learned.

When was the last time you had regular attraction to a human being?

there is a difference in making a good game, and call 2d sprites animation a game

Looks fine to me, nigs gonna nig

harambe deserved better

He was given a good 10-15 seconds to drop it and he charged out, i think it was justified.

I'm not saying it wasn't. He was told by his mother and the policemen to drop it.

I just wish there was an alternative to shooting the fuck out of someone, as well.

Shooting him in the leg might have worked too without the risk of instadeath.

Taser or pepper gun?

Tazer, but it could not be strong enough or fail to connect. Really, shooting is the only option to keep the officers safe 100% of the time. I wish there was a way to do it non lethally.

Anyone have the source for that thing that explained how more whites than blacks die to police brutality?

LOOK HE'S A NIGGER

Tasers take time to charge up, I think, and pepper spray won't always stop someone from charging at you.

Tasers don't even always put people down. Some people have to be tazed 3 times or more before they'll even drop to a knee.

What the fuck kind of name is Yvvy

That's some real name of God YHVH shit

Wouldn't that mean that police brutality would be a bigger problem too?

I think it's not just a number thing, but a % per arrests thing too.

How about a sledgehammer to bust people's kneecaps?

We could put huge people in body armor and arm them with nothing but a fucking huge net on a metal stick.

If I remember correctly, there's a few major arteries in the leg that you do not want to shoot if you want the guy to actually be alive when the ambulance shows up, plus it won't actually put them on the ground as much as a comparatively safer center-of-mass shot.

Also why the fuck does every black person like kingdom hearts

This is great, thanks user.

Police brutality is a big problem in general. Because the departments don't know how to spend their goddamn money, they pay the beat cops in pennies and buy shitloads of ridiculous milspec gear for the SWAT goons. This, combined with abysmal training standards, basically means that every single beat cop is woefully underprepared for a potentially violent situation. You end up with cases like Philando Castile, who was shot going for his wallet because the officer thought he looked like an armed robbery suspect and panicked when he reached in his pocket.

I was gonna say what said.
Same reason they won't shoot you in the arm if you are thrashing around.

It's actually going to happen isn't it? The Hispanics aren't "oppressed" enough so they're getting classed as white.

If you get shot to the point where youre just expelling blood, you might not live after a few minutes. You shoot to kill, not to injure.

Genetically, hispanics are white. There was enough migration to Central and South America that the Natives were effectively bred out of the population.

Getting stopped for speeding isn't getting arrested. It's being ticketed, which you pay a fine for. What a retard.

That police officer was being very patient with that guy's stupidity.

Plus most of them died to smallpox

Police are trained to shoot center mass because it's the biggest target on the body. Legs have tons of major arteries even if you get shot in the leg you still have a good chance of dying, and chances are it's going to be a slower and more painful death.

Jesus, at 2:30

Is it the same guy?

too many people think cops can shoot like its a fucking movie or something, "oh why didn't they shoot them in the leg or the shoulder" is something generally said by people who have never handled a fucking firearm let alone been in a real situation that warrants one

Smallpox, slavery, and military campaigns against them. Spain did not fuck around.

Only in Argentina. In other countries the native and non-white immigrant population is predominant.

How are there people this retarded?

Unless the officer is a woman and you're holding a wii controller.

have you tried not being a nigger

i find it works swimmingly

Not instadeath. Slow, painful death due to arteries in the legs.

Well you can't really call smallpox a deliberative effort to kill them, biological warfare hadn't been pioneered at that point, I'm sick of that patently bullshit meme.

Thats more of a problem with women than the police.

Because even civilized black celebrities have been affected badly when they complied, along with people who complied and committed no crime. It's a bit of a larger issue than just the gang warfare garbage.

Plenty of white people are also the victims of police brutality, and it's not all noncompliance.

Everyone is responsible.
From the retard that said "hun you should be a police woman :)", the politicians that lowered standards, to the guy that got her into a patrol car and the cunt that pulled the trigger.

How toy like was the keyblade replica? While I hate how 'omg x must be a gun or a weapon' over reaction has become, depending on the keyblade toy you had, to the cop it could look like a weird steel pipe and you're up to no good starting trouble in your neighborhood.

The cases which started all this bullshit are all about niggers who were comitting crimes though.
There's police misconduct, it happens, but this whole thing is nothing but hypocrisy and news networks making up narratives where the guys shot dindu nuffin when they were robbing stores or assaulting individuals before trying to rush down the cops.

Like who?

Why don't we have giant robots to take care of these matters?

The only experience I had being confronted by the cops was when I moved to Paris and the ones patrolling around thought I was carrying a sword.
It was just my umbrella, the handle of which is shaped like a katana's. Not to be edgy or anything, my father bought it for me because he likes his silly gifts.
We just had good natured laughs.

It's big metal and thick. and it doesn't really have a smooth finish

This.
Anyone who classifies hispanics as white has only seen second or third generation, American, hispanic children with a white parent. Go to Mexico or anywhere south of it, and you'll generally see very, very few white people and a sea of brown people. The white people are only there when their family includes immigrants from Spain within two or so generations.

I do want a sword in an umbrella though. Not like I would carry it around, but it'd be fun to have on my property.

Uruguay has a 90% of whites, i bet you didnt even know that country existed.

Wildfire Worlds would be the best riot game, if it didn't die.

The entire place is shitskins, whoever is still white over here already fled to Europe or USA because the entire place is too busy voting for socialists who fuck over the middle and upper classes which is where whites predominantly are every fucking time.

Because one we can't make robots that could do the jobs of police officers and two the blacks would be livid when the robots would almost wipe out entire black neighborhoods.

every one knows Uruguay exist thanks to its name

Looks about right based on google.
Well at least what passes for white in Hispanic countries but that's fairly white.

Didn't that one black actress turn out to be a liar? They're all dindu nuffins, user.

For fuck's sake contain your autism

Shit RUN RETARDS

NO ARGENTINA IS WHITE!

I've had some asshole cops, but i've had way more cool cops.

ALL of them? Cmon. You pulled that out of your ass.

The ones in the news were. Every single one.

Katawa Shoujo happened.

Very possible.

Also, what have we learned about the mainstream media over the past two years user?

Take a wild guess.

That was /a/, also they broke off from 4chan so the game wouldn't be associated with it (which didn't work).

Nope. Real life is not vidya or movies. Though RNG effect can still apply in real life.

The cop shot the subject center mass, with a .357. It's considered to be a respectable round by FBI stats iirc. There is another youtube interview link that I can't find at the moment, but the suspect that got shot by the cop must have had a horseshoe up his ass because the bullets while hitting his mass seems to miss all his vital organs.

The cop meanwhile was shot with a .22, it's used a lot by first time shooters. It's not really considered high powered. Yet RNG struck, and the .22 did a critical hit damage with that near magic level ballistics one in a million occurence.

Come on, user. How many Mike Browns have we seen in the media just this year? At some point you have to see through the #NotAllMuslimsNiggers stuff. They're the problem, not the cops, and that's unsurprising since their culture celebrates criminality and killing cops.

The cop fucked up not ensuring the suspect was under control before going back to the car to ask for backup.
Can't blame him though considering that shit must have been so fucking stressful it's hard to think straight after getting shot and shooting a guy 5 times.

But you're right with the fact that police procedure is the way it is for a damn good reason.
What people don't get is that cops take their own safety pretty seriously, they're not Batman willing to die to make sure they save as many lives as possible including the criminals, as noble as that shit sounds it would just end up with a lot of dead cops and lots of criminals running around free.

How the fuck do you not die from 5 .357 rounds.

I hate to ask you this but I must. Was it colored black? :^) Ok a bit more serious, depending on how it looks it could easily be mistaken by jumpy people to be a gun, a steel pipe, or a pipe bomb. It's shitty but that's the current year bullshit you gotta deal with even going to a convention. It's really gotta look so fucking goofy, think foam pool noodle or neon plastic and obvious toy like, and even then, nowadays I won't be surprised if cops and security checks them just to be sure.
A LARP type keyblade might have attracted less attention.

then again the cop could just really did not like kingdom hearts for whatever reason.

I'm not talking about those people though. I meant the ones where the cops actually ended up being suspended or fired. Doing shit without a warrant, nabbing the wrong guy and treating him badly, even after identifying him as the wrong guy, and lying on police reports.

I'm not talking about the shit that's just on the television.

Not every segment of black culture celebrates criminality and killing, either. I would then say it's that culture that's the problem, not necessarily all of the people who grow up in it. Change the culture, change the people.

It's why guys like Street Hymns and Loaded Lux are important. Reaching large audiences about living life peacefully.

Yeah i'm sure criminals have the best intentions, nothing to be afraid :^)

Shooting someone in the leg definitely has a risk of instadeath
full30.com/video/7e1b2a51a8ecb58d875581fc7712f9f6

But they're the same situations, user. How was Darren Wilson treated even though we know he was the hero of that story?

I wish I can find that youtube link, iirc it had the doctor that treated the guy, basically said something like it's is bizarre rare combinations and occurences, the bullets hit the guy and entered his body, but it manage to not hit his vitals. It might be the type of bullet, the guy's fat tissue and muscles in conjunction with the type of bullet, or all of the above and then some producing a fucked up rare RNG event. .357 is not some pussy ass round.

He pistol whipped him 5 times. He didn't shoot him five times.
If you're talking about the same vid, go to around 2:56 mark. I'm not sure if the cop fired 5 times, but he did fire his revolver. 3:04 you can see at least one distinct flash.

This is why we need body cameras on every cop. These videos are priceless.

Noguns pls, you shoot to kill, not to wound. There is no non-criminal circumstance in which you are better off if the person on the receiving end of your bullets survives.

Maybe he was related to this guy.

The only experience I had with cops is when me and my friend got stopped because they gifted me a sword for my birthday. When they stopped us I dropped the sword to the feet on my sit with my hands in full view.

Thankfully they saw we were just a few retarded 20 year old kids and let us go without a ticket nor anything.

It was a shit sword anyway.

This is what liberals actually believe

CULTURE SURE WORKED WELL FOR RHODESIA AND ALL THOSE NIGGERS AM I RITE FELLOW Holla ForumsIRGIN?

Holy fucking shit, you’re retarded. Not even Iberians are white. They’re caucasoid, but they’re not caucasian.

Iberians that came to Latin America are so interbred with americoids that they’re nowhere near pure bred. No, the natives were not “bred out”, you stupid fucking retard.

There's a fucking huge artery in the thighs, you retard.

For fuck's sake. I see this and I feel too edgy.

You’ve been brainwashed all your life. You’ll eventually grow out of feeling bad about seeing and repeating to others things that are objectively true.

When you are critically injured the opposite happens then people expect, you don't become unaware of your surroundings you become over aware.
I have stood on deaths door several times and when you are close to death your senses go into overdrive.

Someone who has just been shot hears DROP THE WEAPON better then anyone, its just at that point are they thinking about survival or are they thinking "Fuck da pighs!111"

Leg=/=your pinky

That they're all investigative journalists who selflessly toils for a valuable public institution that searches for truth no matter how unpleasant it may be, the ever vigilant watchdogs and if need be, guard dogs of freedom of speech and expression who speaks uncomfortable but unshakeable truths to the powers that be, and comforts the afflicted, while afflicting the comfortable?

AAAAAAhhahaha, I'm just fuckin with ya. They're doing a great job of acting as the Ministry of Truth.

Yep. Killing every single suspect is obviously wrong, but so is the extreme opposite of 'zero deaths, zero tolerance' type policies.

Culture is an expression of who we are as people. It's not an easy thing to just change.

Shiiet. Now I miss the time police abused with Tasers. Yet that idiot deserved it.

I just feel those little nigglets deserve to *be shot in the back and not be able to move for the rest of their lives**

Wow, cops sure have it hard with all those ninjas.

It did quite well taking black people from self-respecting black folk to niggers.

Easy it's not .30-06 or real fucking NATO which will blow all the organs out the first time everytime.

Tell that to South Africa libtard.

But user, SA is a goodexample of Change the culture, Change the people.

Have Black Culture, have black people and be a mud hole, Get White Culture and get white people and get civilized, THEN go back to Black again and it is a Mudhole again.

That's Change the people, change the culture actually.

Reminds me of that one African country (not sure which) that made it illegal for white people to own land, which drove all the white farmers out of the country. A year later, the country entered its worst famine ever because the black people didn't do shit since they were so used to white people doing everything, and the same president that pushed for the law barring whites from owning land was begging the white farmers to come back.

I hope they are dying of hunger.

Zimbabwe.

How long before someone mods the police to be fat feminist?

The cuck culture actually thinks police are actively hunting down niggers.

If only it were true.

Sounds like Zimbabwe.

That's true, but for most situations a pistol or side arm is what most cops have. They may have a shotgun or a 5.56\.223 carbine in the car, are there any PDs that uses a .308 or real fucking NATO rifle caliber tho? Anycase cops carrying rifles on their persons all the time are not practical for them I'm guessing. And might be a PR issue, as fucked up as that sound, it's a factor.

7/10

A little bit too on the nose, but pretty good. Triggered a few people so you were successful, though success is measured as (intellegence of targets + notoriety)Number of biters - effort. I don't think they are all that smart, so I couldn't give you any higher.

WELL BAM.
There it is.

Thanks. I'll try to better my "Libertarian Southerner" routine next time, I promise.

These primitively broken edges without anti-aliasing are supposed to represent indie "art", right?

Hello_my_white_friend.jpg

Nadie nos conoze ñeri, y no le mientas a los gringos

Prepare to be disappointed

its called being a faggot

There are police guns with "less-lethal" ammo - big caliber, oblong shaped and shot at low velocity. A lot of kinetic energy transferred means they kick like a mule. But they would rather break bones and produce blunt trauma than pierce organs. As long as it's not an eye, a central hit to the braincase, neck or spine, it would hurt a lot, throw him back, but is unlikely to kill. Huge bruises and even broken bones aren't as permanent.

Blacks get in far more incidents, but Aryans still end up getting killed by Cops more both in number and proportionately. Police Officers are poorly trained for a psychologically intense job, and they aren't just willy nilly killing black people for the lulz.

see

and if they have a gun they shoot back and there's a dead cop
Good idea.

I don't think it's attraction… it's probably the idea of fucking something with balls the size of your head.

Guess.

Nice try, Shaniqua.

It's even less than a game than Depression Quest and that was made in Twine

Are you black?

Conversely, I would love to see a game where you had to preform arrests and keep yourself from getting stabbed or shot, sort of in the vein of Papers Please.

Pretty much this. Anyone saying that a suspect can't be dangerous if they SEEM to have no weapon is fucking retarded.

Vid related: Police need to use maximum caution when dealing with any suspect, and when things go south, there's no time to think. Non-lethal means aren't as fast as guns, especially when seconds matter.

Being white works for me.

You mean "acting" white works for you.

Assuming they would be able first. Several broken ribs or a broken arm makes that a bit difficult.

Man it must be hard being black.

despite all this his own people will call him a house nigga and view his with distrust. one day the blacks will know that the jews fucked them over more than any amount of slavery or segregation from the past

Why are these walking stereotypes of hippie leftists university retard pothead acting like they're ben kenobi and they can just handwave with a 'these are not the droids you are looking for'.

You dumb motherfuckers missed the point badly, even by Holla Forums standards. Some cops are out to get you, and your chance of getting fucked by one of them does increase if you're the wrong ethnicity. Drop your retarded strawman for a second and go search Youtube for videos of third world police executing people, see how well compliance works against psychopaths with badges. And if you think it doesn't happen here, I beg you, please don't set foot out of Holla Forums, it will be better for everyone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_Relationship_Between_Blacks_and_Jews

They already do, but it's easier to get mad at white people because there are more of them and Jews look white enough.

Third world policemen don't have lapel cams running non-stop. Pretty good evidence if they try shady business, if you ask me.

this guy gets it

Third world police forces are corrupt as fuck though.

This is what I see every time a new video gets passed around of this crap.
Remember the fucking pool party shit? Where a bunch of idiots came into private property to join a pool party, the cops were called, and they kept hooting and hollering and yelling at the cops while they were just trying to do their job?
While the white kids just sat there like they were told and were not bothered.

Better with than without, eh?

This isn't the third world

You mean White, right? Because, situations controlled for, Whites are more likely to be shot by police, who are paranoid about shooting subhumans due to the instant backlash they always face.

I also hope you treat all people as if they're out to get you, since the rate of police negligence is lower than the general population, so if you're going to take that one time a cop pulled you over for weed as a declaration of war from them, be sure to be doubly confrontational to other citizens.

But it can happen, that's the thing, see

Things are chaotic in real life physically violent confrontations. Even with a lot of training, really unpredictable random shit can still happen. Say, in the video I posted of a cop who got shot with a .22 and died, while the suspect survived multiple shots of .357 to center mass. INB4 pistol rounds puts people in the hospital, rifle rounds puts people in the morgue. Shot placement still counts, real life combat is chaotic, and less than lethal can still kill, and I'd argue can make some situations more lethal.

The batman type shit only works reliably in a batman universe. We're not in that universe.

Who gives a shit. Kill them all.

Reported for leftist.
White is the wrong ethnicity, statistically.
SAID THE LIBERAL
The Philippines is now safe thanks to this. You’re making our argument for us.
Reported, again, for being a leftist.

I'm not forcing the police to use them. They are for riot control and are in wide use already.

wew

Nigger, I explicitly refuted them. Learn how to fucking read.

A different situation. Perforation and concussion have different effects.

That is, without a doubt, one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard from an analysis video. It's one of those douchebags trying to sounds fucking "le epic" and it's just grating as hell.

DIDJASEETHAT?!

It's what you see that's important. If the guy who shot that Mike Brown stoned thug had a lapel camera equipped, it would save him a lot of grief.

so you see a situation in which shooting someone five times failed to be fatal, and in the exact same situation they returned fire and killed an officer with a single shot

and somehow think that the fucking possibility of breaking a bone, or MAYBE knocking them down, is reliable enough to stop someone who is actively trying to kill you?

fuck it, I'm not putting my life in danger for some degenerate. You pull a knife on me and advance, and I'm unloading until you stop moving

Guess you didn't watch shitty TV between 1998-2008. That tone of voice was fucking constant. That's not "le epic," it's "X-TREME!"
This part is still correct.

Small caliber woulds, if not to a vital area, cause bleeding, supposedly too death, but that would take time. A concussion is immediately disabling, usually.

Poor Laqwaan. Executed by third world police because his skin was the wrong color, not shot by a cop because rather than responding with "Yes, officer," "No, officer" he mouthed off, acted confrontational, and made a sudden move that for all the cop knew could've been to grab a weapon.

We really need to do something about all these third worlders in America. It's just not safe. :^)

"Less-lethal" ammunition is for riot control when mowing down scores of citizens is not a politically/legally acceptable option. Could it be used in encounters with combative individuals? Sure. But would you want to be the cop holding that weapon instead of your sidearm when it either fails to stop the aggressor, or you miss the shot? Not to mention the instigative property of holding a less-lethally loaded shotgun before an incident occurs, because no one knows the difference.

An alternative with positive stopping power and zero lethal potential does not exist yet, that's why cops are still using handguns.

*to death

fuck

They aren't that small. Most police use hollow point rounds, which expand and cause a shitload more damage upon impact. They're so effective at causing damage it's a goddamn warcrime to use them.

Always shoot to kill. Guns should never be used to incapacitate. If a criminal has a gun, always neutralise him as soon as possible to minimise damage and casualities.

Why are you telling me this? I wouldn't be shooting someone if I didn't want to kill them.

This. A cop does not draw his gun unless he intends to use lethal force.

General advice for the whole thread really.

then respond to the retard who suggested cops should shoot people in the legs to incapacitate them

That's a lot of assumption that things go according to plan, usually, in the middle of a chaotic situation, to hang a life and death decision on.

And didn't you also wrote in
Concussion in this context usually means a hit to the head area. If you ever seen those hit area chart for say batons or stick fighting, the head is a red zone. Lethal, danger zone.

It has two meanings. Narrower - a result of a hit to the head, and broader - an equivalent to blunt trauma. I meant the latter.

The connotation to concussion implies blunt force head trauma. Use a different word, faggot.

Fine, if you're using the latter it then just circles back into the unpredictable effectiveness and reliability of less than lethal in a chaotic violent situation. Even using lethal options does not always go according to plan. In the real meatspace world, combat is chaotic, and RNG can be a bitch when it strikes.

Rhetoric dancing aside, while I understand some people wish for a zero life loss, zero tolerance type of policy or technology or procedure. It's not happening unless someone comes up with a better than star trek stun phaser, and I'd argue the point less than lethal can actually makes things more dangerous for everyone around. Most people I see that advocates 'proper escalation of force continuum' unfortunately seems to misapply the idea, or never sees or acknowledge how chaotic and brutal a combat situation can be.

Everyone has a foolproof plan, until that ass pucker time really hits and they find out combat=chaos, is not an abstract concept. It's ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck adrenaline dump loss of fine motor skills time slows down and speeds up screaming yelling violence in your face fight or flight lizard brain response. And you still have RNG that might pop it's random ugly head to boot.

Cheat sheet version. Combat is chaos, and every second a person is in combat situation means there is a chance of getting ded'ed. Every second that dice keeps rolling for any participant in combat. Prolonging combat via less lethal methods, or a badly applied force continuum means the chance of death increases, not decreases. That doesn't mean a cop should pull their gun at the slightest fart from a suspect. But it doesn't mean they should prioritize non lethality at all costs either.

Learn English nigger

That doesn't make it not shit, retard.
I doubt you understand police protocol.

Not videogames.

I remember seeing a list of equipment purchases the PDs of basically every state in the union made a while back and one of the things that came up somewhat often was M-14 EBRs.

Cuckhold was gold, though A+.

Huh, I'm kinda surprised and not surprised. Surprised since I thought a lot of PDs still received either discounted \ surplus modified or hand me down modified M4s, not to mention some PDs are very budget sensitive.

Not too surprised if they really did get or at least put in purchase orders for M-14 type rifles though. If I had a choice in a similar situation (I'm not carrying the thing all the time, but when I absolutely need it, I want something that gives me the highest chance to stop a lethal threat right fucking now) I'd likely want a 7.62\.308 based carbine.

My dad once had a fuckton of cops aiming guns at him in Texas because he was a suspect for a random murder before I was born.

Dad had a modded truck of some particular make and model that was slightly rare. Funny enough some guy in town had the exact same model and modifications.

Well, the other fellow was at a gas station when someone walked up to him, blew his brains out, and stole the truck.

The suspect for the crime was a white male approximately 6ft tall, short black hair, blue eyes. That description fits my dad.

So they see him in this similar truck to the kind that belonged to the murder victim and he matches the description.

Not taking any chances they have a ton of cops on the scene and they're all armed and ready to shoot his ass dead. It's important to note my father had a broken foot at the time.

So he gets pulled over and ordered to be compliant with a quite a bit of stopping power aimed at him. He recalls that a barrel of a .38 looks a lot larger when it's aimed at you when the hammer back.

He goes through the motions sure and careful of every little instruction they give. He even balances himself on his broken foot careful not to fall because if his leg gives out and he makes a sudden movement, even to fall, he's fucking dead.

But, guess what!

Even though he was innocent he listened to their every command, complied, and was even privileged to know exactly why they stopped him ready to shoot his ass to death in a heartbeat.

Niggers just can't into simple orders. Even if their life depends on it.

Why do you

format

like this,

you fucking faggot.

It is now summer.

I dunno it just looks better in the textbox. More used to posting on forums and using spacing than post on Holla Forums, tbh.