Berserk Game Info

The rest of the article just summarizes the Golden Age arc. There isn't much more to go on, and with a release so soon, it's a bit concerning. Thoughts? Expectations?

Griffith did nothing wrong.

nichegamer.com/2016/07/15/koei-tecmos-berserk-musou-launches-fall-2016-in-the-west/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hOn94
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its musou, so it will be entertaining for all of an hour

They are just going to let the name carry the game, expect a mediocre musou at best.

Only PCs will be Guts, Grifffith, the old Band, Guts J-RPG party and maybe Fendom.
Zodd and new Band will be NPCs.
No Mozgus, no even thinking of buying on sale.

And on the subject of the manga, you'll come to realize that the boat was mercy.

It's musoushit. All other information is irrelevant in light of this fact.

The one musou game I played (Dragon Quest Heroes) was fine. Was that an exception?

Your first musou is fine, it's just that they are all the same so once you play one the rest are shit.

Reminder that the Conviction Arc is the last arc of Berserkworth reading

Kill me

yo dawg, how bout kill yo'self.

Can I play as retard Casca in this game?

Can't wait for this game to trigger SJWs

It may end up being a decent game but sadly i don't care that much anymore, berserk's new anime crushed my hopes and dreams.

I like Berserk a lot and the blood and gore will probably keep my inner 14 year old satisfied enough to keep playing for a while so I might pick it up when it drops down to $30 or so, and probably sooner if it has a Susumu Hirasawa soundtrack.

I haven't watched it yet, what's so bad about it?

Since not only am I not that user but I've only read to Vol.18 of Berserk, this may or may not be the reason why Beserk(2016) is 'ehh':
>You start at the end of the beginning of chapter one, around the carriage ride, skipping dank snake and how Guts met Puck.
>They skipped over the Slugman v. Guts and Guts meeting the five god hands
>They skipped over the Golden Age. Makes sense really, that's what the movies are for, although the movies skipped over the 'EXCITEMENT AND ENJOYMENT' part. As well as Griffith meeting the Idea of Evil
>They skipped over SPARKS
And that's about it for the cuts, for now. Then there's:
I might be missing some things but that's mostly it.

Everything
I still can't believe how fucking awful is the overall animation, literally 1 step above Dragon Ball Super.

CGI

Pleb

Then I'm glad I haven't played a musou game ever so this might be worth a pirate.

Thank God I don't have to play a cuckold.

She's darker than clearly non-white people. That kind of claims of whiteness only happen in Brazil.

I'm just glad they're not doing the fucking golden age arc again

Is Casca a nigger?

Is Guts the most pathetic man in fiction?

Fuck off Argentina, brown people are not white.

no, she looks like it in the golden age but hops around the melanin scale afterwards.

Checked

Dont forget Griffith fucked her so hard, he turned her retarded, something guts and his pencil dick can never do.

Now guts has to deal with a retarded nignog chick who hates him and wont give him the ass because he bit her nipple. What a fucking cuck

Meanwhile Griffith has his own kingdom, superpowers and demon army and can fuck any bitch he wants.

I bet when Casca gets healed she will start crying out for the good ol demon dick again.

In anime I always assume that brown girls are just white/East Asian, but with brown skin for flavor unless otherwise specified.

And the whore was asking for it. It's pretty obvious she only fucked Guts on a Griffith rebound.

I don't think so, she doesn't look anything like the straight caricaturish niggers in the manga. She looks like one of those northern poo-in-loo Kushans.

Yes, even more so now that he is becoming a side character in his own manga as it moves more deeply into the magical girl slice of life genre.

Didn't Holla Forums make a deeply autistic study and graph on the subject Casca ethnicity?

Is that Casca and Gut's child?

Or is it the fairy king like people said?

Didn't read the last number.

The kid is Griffith's, but Guts is going to rise it as his own.

Casca was pregnant already before Griffith raped her, don't rustle my jimmies.

It's the child of Griffith and Guts, Casca is merely the womb.

Also

Demon seed taking priority doesn't seem implausible. It would be like with the cuckoo's egg.

Fuck you, Falcon of the Millenium was pretty cool.

At least the game's visuals are better than the anime's, I'll give 'em that.

Nothing will ever beat the manga art, though.

This is incredibly bizarre for me. I always thought she just had a tan. Are there even any black people in Midland?

Yes? Did you think Pippin and Guts's personal chiropractor were just tanned?

Yes.

There were some but caska isnt one of them, its the typical we wuz kangs logic

Fair enough.

I've been reading Berserk almost 20 years, can't believe people whine and bitch about this shit. I'm just glad to finally see it all animated.

I think she's supposed to be closer to the Kushans than full on black.

Still too simian.

They even fucked up rape horse

I'm not really seeing it.

Can't really tell for sure not having seen the clip in it's context, but the music sounds very abrupt, jarring and out of place. Icing to the shitfest.

There's a half Kushan hanging around and people are just okay with that, even though they're an invading force from the other side of the world? No one ever stops to wander if she might be a spy or something?

Are you mentally challenged?
Are you defending the worthless direction and retarded camera spins?
The shit bgm and sound effects?
The framerate?
The shit adaptation of the original material?

From what I hear, it's Guts' and Casca's child that was corrupted by Griffith.

She doesnt have any kushan blood

By the time of the invasion she's a vegetable. And she was part of a multicultural mercenary band, even if race mattered after swearing servitude to a monarch.

Jesus christ that camera panning is fucking atrocious.

user, we both know it started to go downhill after the Berserk Armor was introduced

What's so bad about the Berserk armor? Is it because loli witch has to be connected with Guts when using it?

I don't really see how the armour itself is so bad. It seems like a thematically appropriate "power up" for Guts to take on multiple apostoles at the same time for a great cost. The bad part is that it makes the witch more relevant and not less.

Have you considered improving your shitty reading skills?

Yeah those fucking faggots and their gay standards of quality.

I'm sure you are, after all you have no standards.

Well, it does look horrifying. OK, a different kind of "horrifying".

Schierke a cute.

Unless this is the equivalent of those film reels hidden in The Godfather game that's just awful. Hell, just putting manga pages would be better.

It's not even a power-up, though. Beside offering protection, it just lets Guts go into a different state of mind where pain is nullified, which he already has almost achieved without wearing the armor.

Trying to get what little edge he can get for no matter how high cost seems something Guts would do if he actually went and continued his quest of confronting Femto and impotently crying "Griffith" at him.

Nigga did you even pay attention
It physically holds Guts together so he can keep fighting through broken bones and shit, and incidentally gives him loads of extra retard strength as a side effect of the other advantages

this kid is mad as fuck.

Where does it say it gives him extra strength? It allows the wearer to reach their full muscular potential.

I'm almost certain there's super-strength involved, like when he falls into the harbor and jumps right out off of the floor. Aside from nullifying pain and letting his channel his rage to the ultimate depths the armor makes him able to move after severe injuries and he doesn't tire.

It looks like a shitty remake of a Ralph Bakshi movie.

I don't think it's the armor that's the problem, more of the fact that it has taken forever for Guts to get to mcguffin island with a band of useless characters and Griffith has become king and has crushed an entire empire during the same amount of time.

Which effectively means extra strength
He can't do that shit normally, hence "extra"

I really like Schierke but fucking miura is going full moe-cancer with her.

[emailย protected]/* */ was a mistake.

I'm convinced there's time shenanigans happening

If Guts had spent the last decade trying to get to Griffith, he'd be in place at the gates of Falconia for the climactic ending of the manga. I guess the fairy king or who ever could teleport him there after demon's attack the island, but that would propably feel pretty lame.

Casca is disgusting used goods, was always used goods. Make way for the new and improved model.

Griffith slowed Gut's progress to a crawl so he get his shit done uninterrupted. That would be some Kojima level meta.

Got a good laugh out of this- archive.is/hOn94
Every time with these wannabe fans of Berserk.

They already established that the island's time is different to the rest of the world, so it won't be surprising if they pull an Rip van Winkle and everyone is ages older than the party when they leave the island. Griffith will also probably make Falconia another sacrifice ground for some retarded reason. They won't bother to show off how good it looks without ruining it by the end of the story.

Berserk isn't exactly high art or even that culturally significant. Pretending to be a fan of it doesn't seem like worth the effort.

It inspires the best kinds of vidya, that's good enough to qualify in my book

Yeah, I wouldn't mind if it was more significant. For example, video game developers of both west and east should take notes from the way Berserk blends early modern period and fantasy aesthetics.

Cobra wasn't really in the manga, outside of a silhouette seen before the eclipse.

In the anime, the part with the Conra was essentially parts of the pre-Golden Age arcs with another Apostle instead.

What do you mean, user?

Miura illustrations have won several awards from legit art institutes and some of his techniques are even taught in japanese art schools, oh and before you drop sick memearrows about art schools let me tell you that the majority of japanese art schools are actually well respected and have nothing in common with the degenerate art schools from the west.

Also Berserk has a lot of cultural significance in japan and to some degree in yurop and north/central america, you can find berserk references in manga, vidya, art, music, architecture, etc.

Not going to happen, i mean haven't you checked your calendar lately? IT'S MOTHER FUCKING [CURRENT YEAR] and berserk is something something -ism.

However there is actually a western(?) dev that took inspiration from berserk's aesthetics, CD Projekt RED.

I haven't played Bitcher 3 much but 2 definitively had some Berserk vibe, sure it wasn't as strong as the vibe you can find in souls games but it was there.

u cheeky kunt i swer

Right before he cuts the head off the Dragonslayer looks like this

I was just joking about how hard her name is to say.

I don't argue that Dark Souls drew inspiration from Berserk by none of those pictures are great evidence.

None of those are Dark Souls

Motherfucker you know what I meant.

Not at all.

I'm calling bullshit unless you can present a credible source.

Are you seriously this retarded? Berserk's main inspiration was European myths and legends. That's like saying hip hop culture was inspired by Afro Samurai.

Because that's not DaS.

No i don't.

Witcher 2 has more violence, bleakness and debauchery. Witcher 3 has Skull Knight.

Dragon's Dogma is openly inspired by Berserk (there's Guts and Griffith armor sets) not only in the art direction but also story elements.

Incidentally, IMHO, the ideal Berserk game would be something like Dragon's Dogma (both the open world elements and fast-paced gameplay with a special moves system) plus elements from Witcher 3 (contracts, raised villages, monster dens, etc) and maybe a dash of Ni-oh (the multi-stance system). Only thing a Berserk game needs from Musou are the enemy numbers.

Artorias the Abysswalker is clearly based on Berserk armor Guts. Wolf-themed armor, dangling broken arm, somersault sword crash move, the works.

nigga his design was literally based on sauron

this is some high level autism right here

we don't know yet

Okay, so, Dark Souls is in the same series as Demons Souls correct? -and seeing as there's 3/4 of the games in that series that say "Dark" in that part of the title it isn't unreasonable to just refer to them as "Dark Souls" as a whole right?

I mean truly tell me what I'm missing here because this doesn't even look comparable of being worth differentiating things as Puyo Pop vs Madou Monogatari.

Demon Souls is an entirely different IP from Dark Souls

Well I guess the joke's on me.

3/4 haves have the word dark in it
4/4 have the word souls in it
Therefore it is called the Souls series.
All this excludes Bloodborne, in which case you say Souldborne games.

neat

Guts and Casca fucked before the Eclipse, so it's theirs, but tainted by Griffith's demonic seed.

But it is, caramell casca is best.

Nah fuck off, the kid is guts's, but it was turned into some sort of pseudo demon abortion by griffith and later became the fusion between guts and casca we see today.

-but how the hell are they gonna explain this full moon baby? I get the significance that his existence is supposed to be on the other side of the coin of the eclipse or whatever but demon baby reincarnated Griffith, seems like his non-existence should be said and done (not that that shit with tree Ganishka made any sense). SO anyway I take it that this kid is gonna be something of an anti-Griffith and that's gonna be significant to Guts' pale power level by comparison.

The only inspiration CDPR took was from the books on which the games are based. Of course it will look aesthetically similar, it's a bleak medieval world. Not every medieval fantasy thing you see is a Berserk reference, user.

Seeing how miura is writting lately and his obsesion with moe, witch lolies and moonchild will probably be the "new" generation and be the ones to actually defeat griffith, but hey, we might at least see guts and casca raise the child together and be happy for some time.

Aw, yeah. However, it looks more and more like they just followed the traditional Musou formula.

Oh man I loved Lego Star Wars

Retard Casca a cute.

It's Guts and Casca's child, but Griffith's demon shit corrupted it.

No, just tanned, like most southern Europeans.

I just want Guts to be happy for once, rather than having the moniker of "The world's most fucked over hard ass son of a bitch" constantly.

The "hard ass" part coming from him being ass raped by a nigger.

Sure

Look at dem skin mayne, dey blak!

I still fail to see whats the problem with casca being kushan, she a qt and the only girl guts has been capable of loving.

Casca is brown not black, absolutely nothing wrong that. I just want the "she's white but just tanned" people to stop deluding themselves.

>crazy, pyrophiliac Farnese a best

You have great taste.

But Casca is white. She's a Spaniard, not some sandnigger for fucks sake. But yeah in the first two episodes she was too pale. Not in yesterdays ep though.

She isn't Kushan though, she's a Mediterranean white woman.

Also
No it isn't. No such thing is ever mentioned or even hinted at. For all we know the first time Kushans ever attack Midland is during the Conviction arc.

Nobody is deluding themselves but you you fucking retard. We aren't saying she's tan. She's white but MEDITERRANEAN. WOW, Spaniards and Italians and Greeks have darker skin than Nordics? Who would have thought?

They are still white people you dumbass.

The kid is Guts's you idiot. You griffithfags don't even pay attention to the story. It's literally said in detail that its Guts's son.

Donovan is obviously a nigger, Pippin is not.

Casca is clearly white, anyone who claims she's not is delusional.

It's the natural skin color of a Mediterranean white person

Exactly. One of the many points of evidence proving Casca is white, is that nobody ever thinks she is Kushan. But everyone immediately recognizes Kushans when they see them.

If we're getting "Acktlully" tier here, it's technically both, Guts knocked the broad up to begin with, Griffith corrupted it with his demon sperm

You do realize there is an entire volume about Guts fucking around in the village ruled by Cobra apostle, and then fighting against him and killing him?

Are you stupid? The top right picture even has a random body hanging in the same location, just like Griffith to the right of the open iron maiden.

I guess the corpse ball is just coincidence too.

And the bonewheel skeletons, right? These are an enemy in Souls games.

By the way, Miyazaki, the lead designer of Souls games has said himself that he is a huge Berserk fan and that all Souls games are inspired by Berserk.

You're fucking retarded mate

I'm Nordic myself, but that doesn't mean I have to treat Mediterranean Europeans like they're not from our race. They are white, if they are 100% pure European.

Did you know Spaniards are Celtic? They're no different from the Irish or Scottish. Just slightly darker because of the heavy sunlight in the Mediterranean.

eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml

"The majority of Iberian paternal lineages are of Indo-European (R1b, G2a3b1, J2b2 and a small amount of R1a), which can be attributed to the Proto-Celtic and Hallstatt Celtic invaders, and to a lower extent to later Roman and Germanic settlers. In total, these amount to 50-85% of Spanish Y-DNA and 60% of Portuguese Y-DNA."

Vast majority of Spaniards are Celtic/Germanic. A small minority of the population only are tainted by Moor sandnigger blood. About 15%, or a bit more than that in Granada and other southern coastal provinces.

again user, some heavy implications there, but none of them right.

Funnily enough the moor raping is the same reason I don't consider the mediterraneans white either, so I don't really see your point.

Are you stupid.

Yeah, not 100% of the population in Spain is pure anymore, but an average of 15% tainted with Moor or other foreign blood isn't that much. Still vast majority of them are 100% European genetically, thus white.

You know that Italy was never conquered by any nonwhites, right?

Now if we get to Greece then yes I will 100% agree with you, it would be hard finding real Greek people anymore. They exist, but they are less than half the population there. Vast majority are really Turks, pretending to be Greeks, or maybe they even believe their self delusion.

Isn't Berserk pretty much the best drawn manga ever made?

That sounds a big hyperbolic user, yah there are some really well done parts in some of the earlier volumes but in later years Mirua's dependence on digital ways of drawing and [emailย protected]/* */ lolis the manga's art has not been up to par with the standards of his previous work, or even other emerging mangas now

Objectively yes. There's no other manga with the same amount of detail and skill from the artist.

Shame that the story takes a turn for the worse in the Millenium Falcon arc. Depressing.

has miura played any fromsoft game?

What are you talking about, digital ways of drawing in Berserk? Its entirely hand drawn

Yeah but iare there any other manga that are better?

"Hand Drawn" with a tablet, certainly not the same feeling

Ain't nothing wrong with a lil' brown sugga, baby.

So aside from Guts and Griffith, who would you guys like to play as? I'm going with post torture Griffith

I'll play as the hero of the series of course! Griffith!

My nigga.

This has me in the mood to play something where I can be the sexiest fucking character in Berserk. What other games let me do that? I've already done that in Dragon's Dogma for the PS3.

That faggot survived all of Golden Age without so much as a scratch on him, he was more reckless than Guts but with none of the actual strength to back it up, what was his secret anons?

Fucking imbeciles, spaniards do not look like that, ive lived in spain.
Shes obviusly kushan, or if youre too dumb to understand what kushan is suposed to represent, persia.

What do you mean with a tablet? It's pretty obvious it's authentically hand drawn until perhaps the latest chapter, which looked really weird.

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ YUROPEAN N SHIED

Some Spaniards do. Wow, its almost like some white people have a different skin tone than other white people. Who would have thought such a thing was possible?

Also, she is obviously NOT Kushan. There are many parts in Berserk where Midlanders point out Kushans when they see them, going "Look, Kushans!", "look, foreigners!" but not a single person has ever thought Casca was a foreigner. Not once. Because they can recognize she is white, European.

Also

No, it's India. It's pointed out in the manga that they are Hindu, also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
It was a real empire that existed in northern India. Even the same emperor.

Why fucking Golden Age Arc!? It was popular because of the ton of character development. There were like 3 fucking moments in that arc that was based around battles. A couple more if you broaden the term to fighting scenes. It wasn't a battle heavy arc, it focused on the fucking characters. So I expect a bunch of fucking made up fights that never fucking happened to justify the Golden Age arc being a focus.

Her parents were both white, shes brown.
Everybody in midland is whiter except for her, the nignog that raped guts and some other irrelevant characters.
Stop deluding yourself you stupid polack and accept you wanna bang a 2D sandnigger.

From Golden Age to Millenium Falcon user, chill out

Well, they were supposed to be a mercenary band in a 100 years long war, so there are obviusly many battles we never saw.

The trailers showed rapetrolls getting diced up, so I'm fairly certain it'll be a 50/50 split or something. Golden Age lead-in with hopefully all the canon parts, definitely some measure of filler story and side missions, and then the post-Eclipse, also hopefully cutting no canon content (regardless of how much is in) with original arcs and filler monster hunting missions. Big time lapses to fill out, after all.

Have they confirmed how far into the Millenium Falcon arc they'll go? Will there be schizophrenic Ganishka clone swarms and Guts/Zodd teamups?

Her parents are never shown you moron, go look at the flashback in the manga again. Their faces are not shown. They are shown from distance, in shadow, and once from behind, and that's it.

You can't use the anime as a source for any claims retard.

Also, no shit Midlanders have a paler skin tone, they are French, while Casca is Mediterranean.

Casca is clearly not a sandnigger, and anyone who thinks she is, is delusional.

No m8, youre the delisional one, thats not tanned at all, she has no tan marks despite being contantly covered in either heavy clothing, robes or armour, noone else besides her adquires a tan in the whole manga, and we see noone like her anywhere in the manga.
Accept the facts, theres nothing wrong with her not being european.

I swear its like in that game you are living in the world after falconia is created monsters everywhere and people living in cities and villages even the lore is similar with one day the world changed and magic appeared pretty cool

That's what I was wondering as well, but they haven't said anything else. I was actually under the impression that the Golden Age was all we were getting.

user. From the reveal trailer and E3 interviews the devs said there will be lots of focus on the Golden Age arc and kept mum about further arcs. At most the Golden Age Arc should be a fucking tutorial stage or a handful of stages before focusing post Golden Age.

Not what I mean by tan, I mean her natural skin tone is slightly darker than of Midlanders, because she is a Mediterranean white.

You know, like Italians are darker than Finns for example? They are still white.

You are obviously the delusional one here. She is clearly white. And it would be wrong if she wasn't, because it would be race mixing. But luckily, all the facts prove that she is white.

You have no arguments on your side whatsoever, all the proof is on our side.

different IP made by the same creator though

user. Band of the Hawks 100 year war was pre Gutsโ€ฆ.

You yourself brought up Donovan and other members of other nonwhite races in Berserk - indeed they have facial features of those races, while Casca has European facial features.

Also, nice of you to ignore how I demolished your argument about "Casca has pale parents" - her parents faces, or skin tone in general is never shown! Either you are intentionally lying because you want her to be a sandnigger, or you don't even read the manga and think you can use the anime as canon.

What are you trying to say here? Guts takes part in several battles in The Hundred Years War.

Your personal beliefs do not apply to what other people think or do in their works.
She is not mediterrean, mediterreans dont looks like that, their skin tone in nowhere near that of casca.
Stop getting triggered by it, casca is not white, deal with it and stop implying things that arent true.

I did read the manga again 3 years ago and the first tiem i read it was 7 years ago, so yes, i was mistaken, and is not that i want her to be a sandnigger, i dont give two flying fucks for the whole "race war" thing, but shes obviusly not white, noone else in midland or anywhere we have seen looks like her, while she looks more like the women of kushan.

pick one

She's a non-white, user. Accept it.

If you're south of Germania, you ain't white. You're "European". Slavs are of course the gatekeepers to the mudbloods, with the Italians and Spaniards leaving open doors, making them mixed as fuck. You can thank the Romans for that.

THE RAPE HORSE IS PATRIARCHY PERSONIFIED TO KEEP WOMEN DOWN

I didn't claim it did. But it isn't a belief, it's a law of nature that race mixing is bad.

I'm not the triggered one, you are. You are clearly obsessed with trying to turn a white character into a nonwhite.

Casca is white, always was, just deal with it and stop trying to blackwash a white character.

I already proved you wrong so many times. Why do you keep ignoring all the facts and evidence I literally shoved in your face, proving that she can not be Kushan or any other nonwhite race? All the evidence is pointing to her being Mediterranean white.

If you think the woman in this screenshot is not white, you are legitimately retarded. Everything about her face and appearance says "Mediterranean". Very slightly darker skin than the Germanic character Guts. Typical Italian type hair texture. European facial features.

It's ok man. You've lost this argument. It's time to stop posting and just deal with the facts.

Nah. I already proved all you retards wrong. She's obviously white.

And all European races and tribes are white. You clearly do not understand bronze age European history or European genealogy at all.

Im just glad rape horse made it in to be honest familia

Sorry user. Was thinking of the fort scene.

I remenber some retard getting triggered by the trailer and claiming to be a berserk fan, he clearly didnt get that EVERYBODY will be raped in berserk.

But im not, im stating the facts, youre in denial.
But shes not, she isnt white, mediterreans do not look like that, and we dont even know if a mediterran area exists in the berserk world.
But you have not, because mediterreans do not look like that, and we have no knowledge of an equivalent of spain/portugal existing in berserk.

What is so fucking hard to understand about mediterreans not looking like that?
Have you ever been in a mediterrean country? Because it does not seem like you have and are just throwing wishfull thinking.

By going on and on about the little brown hairy men on the Mediterranean are "white". Good one, but not good enough as a sufficient argument.

Cultural Enrichment happened a lot earlier than you think. Long after the crusades were ever a thing. Started with the Mongols killing off the original Aryans, and continued with the Ottoman roaches that sought to infest the rest of Europe. Let's not forget the degeneracy that were the Spaniards, who were basically the least mentally "white" people in all of colonial history, and those pathetic Italians.

It's all simple history, but that doesn't mean to give up, because things like the fuckery towards Europe for the last few centuries can still be undone.

can we all just agree she's not a negress? if she was she would of had an afro

and nigger lips

Well shes obviusly not african, she does not have shitty hair.
Of course, we are implying such a thing as africa exists in the universe.

and she has firm breasts too

Nobody ever implied she was a nigger, goddammit.

She's non-white. That's it.

She is white though, Mediterraneans do look like that, and we have seen lots of real life races in Berserk accurately portrayed, so why would we assume a European looking woman is a Kushan when she doesn't look like a Kushan.

By the way, Casca is a Spanish and Portuguese word. This word is not in any other languages.

Look at this picture
You are saying Mediterraneans don't look like that? Yes they fucking do you retarded nigger. That is exactly how they look. It is OBVIOUS Miura is trying to depict a Mediterranean European with her appearance.

Mediterranean whites absolutely can and often do have the skin tone Casca has.

Since you seem to love ignoring how I literally destroyed all your arguments and proved you wrong:

1. Casca is a Spanish/Portuguese word
2. Casca has European facial features, not Kushan facial features (they have Asian eyes, Casca has round European eyes)
3. Casca has pink nipples, which is exclusive to white people.

No, I specifically said the Mediterraneans who are genetically 100% European are white, and that the ones with tainted foreigner blood are not. We have zero reason to believe Casca is not pure European, since all the evidence is hinting that she is European, and nothing else.

Secondly, you seem pretty ignorant of history.
The original Aryans still exist. They're called the Germanics. Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, Danes, Icelanders. These are pure Aryans. The Aryan race is not dead. The other branches of the Aryan race were destroyed by race mixing, the Persians and the Indians, who have Aryan ancestry race mixed with Arabs and Dravidians, becoming what they are now. The Germanic branch never race mixed, and remained Aryan.

Yes, sought to. But they never made it past the Balkans.

WE WUZ CASCA N SHIED

True.

But they do not, at all.
Because we havent seen any other place with brown people in the whole thing, and there isnt even any implication of other places with brown people, you cannot apply real world history to a fictional world wich we dont even have a map of.
So mediterrans dont have noses and have triangular faces? you fucking autist, atleas use some oficial coloured and more photo-realistic artwork.
They do not.

Only the genetically impure ones you keep redirecting people to.
The Germanics are not the original Aryans, user. Even Hitler knew that. The term Aryan itself under the whole Nietzsche terms was to mean what it originally meant: "noble". It means to keep the humanity intact, with your race. This is why the Japs, far off to the Orient, were considered Aryan, as well. They retained their traditions, and with that, were nobility.

The real Aryans are dead. Those are the ones who started civilization itself. The Sumerians, the Akkadians, the Babylonians, and so on. They are the originals, and are mongolised, as of today.

So they do then. Cool, thanks.

That makes her non-white.

Looking at them would give you a good idea of what a half-breed nation would operate like.

Zero empathy, like chinks, and full of knowledge, like whites. Truly a horrifying combination.

But they do. They look exactly like that. She has very stereotypically Mediterranean white persons facial features and hair type.

Casca isn't brown though, she's very very slightly darker than Guts. I've already shown many screenshots where the difference is not even noticeable between them.

They do though.

Apparently Casca in these pictures is so DARK that she can not possibly be a genetically pure European. You sound like an Anglo, what next, the Irish are not white?

It is obvious she is meant to be a racially Mediterranean European. That is just a fact, and I have proven it. Meanwhile, you two have nothing more than tantrums. You don't have an argument.

Yes they are you moron. Germanics are genetically exactly the same as their ancestors 40 000 years ago were, Aryan. They have not changed.

Umm, no. He did acknowledge fully the fact that Germans are still Aryan, lol.

Do you think Nietzsche invented the word and its meaning? The name is tens of thousands of years old, it is what Germanics have been calling themselves for that long.

Kinda like the Germanics have kept their race intact.

No they weren't. They were given the honor title of Honorary Aryans, note the word "honorary". It means "not really but we're going to call you Aryans anyway because we honor you".

Aryan is a genetic term, a term referring to the Germanic race, first and foremost. It does have philosophical qualities as well.

No, the real Aryans are in Germany and Scandinavia right now.

Yep, that's the ancestors of the Germanics.

Wow, it's almost like there's been different settlements of Aryans throughout history, and while some of them were destroyed by the invading hordes, some migrated to the west, into Europe. WOW.

Fucking hell, read more history kid.

what does that make the Mexicans then?

I was just making a funny, I honestly don't give a shit what race Caska is or the race of any character in a fucking fantasy series, because it's fucking fantasy.

Some poltard talking about hitler and what races are or aren't pure is fucking hilarious. How much of a faggot do you have to be to care about the racial purity of fantasy characters? How much autism does it take to claim the racial affiliation of a character based on our real world and history in a setting that is completely made up?

It's not even worth acknowledging.

Are you thick? They were 'honorary Aryans.' As in, 'not racially Aryan, but pretty close in civic spirit.' Yes, it means 'noble,' and it also refers to the original Indo-Europeans from whom the term sprung. They were a strongly-bound solar culture, but that doesn't make them equivalent, nor does it make the term nonracial. How have you garbled this up? And why is this ridiculous subject getting any fucking traction when the one who started it is an illiterate obviously-foreign retard, the whole thing having been already settled as Casca being generic and inconsistent anime brown with Medeterranid roots in the name, and most importantly it not having any bearing on the fucking Berserk musou? I'd swear that both sides have to be shit-tier astroturfers on overtime with how stupid this is. Good fucking lord.

Yeah user, they look exactly like casca.
Stop being such a fucking memelord autist and research things before spouting out bullshit.

Yes user, he is thick. He's obviously severely mentally challenged, and not very knowledged about history either.

I agree, this argument is just stupid and should end, it's not even related to the game. But every time these retards show up, trying to niggerwash Casca in every Berserk thread, no matter how many people bring up the proof, no matter how many times. These SJW types won't give up if you let them keep peddling their agenda.

Yeah, it's a fictional character, but this is no different from when they tried to make the next James Bond actor a nigger.

Yes, proof. Bust out the history books in the Berserk universe and explain Caska's genealogy to me.

Oh, you can't. Because it's fucking fantasy.

And pol isn't mean, pol is retarded and so are most of it's users (like you).

Also calling someone who disagrees with your precious opinions a jew is being way more of a cry-baby bitch than I am being.

Dude, you do not have proof, real world history means jackshit in a fictional world, we dont even have a fucking map of said world to pretend such a thing as mediterrean exists there.

I think I'm the only person who didn't like the Golden Age Arc.

Nice job proving me right. How is she any darker than lot of the people in those pictures? I can see dozens in those crowds who have her skin tone.

user, you are really sad. You're starting to get pretty pathetic. You've been proven wrong on dozens of accounts by now, yet you just keep insisting on your fantasy that she's a sandnigger. You're obsessed.

Ok. Thanks for teaching me. Now I know the correct path in life. We should all aspire to be brainwashed morons like you, with no clue to what is going on in the world.

Jesus fucking Christ.

What fucking agenda? Caska has darker toned skin in every single frame, doesn't she? There is an implication of her being exotic, hence darker skinned, since she contrasts with pretty much every other character.

There's no fact, but there's a lot of implications that she isn't "white" as we know it. But why would it fucking matter if she was? It's a story.

Are you fucking colorblind?
You doublenigger, just look at the official coloured artwork
She looks nothing like a spaniard or a portuguese.

Not an argument.

Of course we will assume racially Mediterranean whites exist, when we have seen all kinds of real world races in Berserk, yet no fantasy races of humans. The series has tons of references to real European history even.

And again, this has been pointed out to you quite many times now. Casca is a Spanish and Portuguese word. Her name is literally a hint to her ethnicity you fucking retard.

I wish people would leave their shitty halfchan memes at halfchan.

Here's is an actual more correct path for you: There is no reason for you to try so hard to fit in with the fucking failures who inhabit this website.

No? She has a very slightly darker skin tone in some chapters, and in some the exact same as Guts does.

She is clearly white.

But not a white one. Her tan proves that.

A little more of the same, but with even more mixed up genes, making them even worse mutts.

>>>Holla Forums

Stop whining.

It won't, until you settle with the fact that she is indeed non-white.

No, we cannot, at all, you fucking autist, we have not been shown anything like that at all, we have not been shown a map of said world, we have not been taught about the world's history other than about the old kingdom of skullkinght and the 100 year old war of midland.
Cease your autism.

And youre ignoring all the fucking oficial coloured artwork and pretend the black and white manga means she is white.

>>>Holla Forums

It's just a statement of truth, Holla Forums literally is always right. They were right about the Jews for one.

I guess we'll have to keep going until this thread is full then, because as you've already been proven, she is indeed white. All the facts hint to her being white, while there zero hints to her being nonwhite.

Real world history and wishfull thinking arent proof on a fictional world.

Not all Mediterraneans are white. She is not white. Do the math.

Whoa. What's that? In the upper left corner? Looks an awful lot like the British isles. WEW. And to south of it? Looks just like France and the Spanish peninsula.

Well isn't that something. Didn't you just tell me several times we've never been shown any map of the Berserk world?

No, I'm not ignoring them. But you do realize, that in some of the colored artwork she is a lot lighter than in other pieces of colored artwork? Secondly, she is literally just as light skinned as Guts in a huge part of the entire manga! You can't be so fucking retarded you are using "muh black and white manga with no colors" as your argument. The Kushans are darker than her in the manga.

You clearly wish her to be a sandnigger, but I'm sorry Ahmed, all the evidence proves she is white. Time to let go of your wishful thinking.

Man, I've never seen anyone as autistic as you on this entire board. You seem really obsessed with insisting that she's nonwhite, even though your claim has zero evidence for it, unlike my arguments.

The pictures of her from the manga imply that she is.

Ok you fucked me over with the world map, i had no memory of seeing that, but i guess it appeared when griffith did the weird shit with the kushan emperor and the falconia arc started.
And in those lighter artworks you mention, she still does not look at all like a spaniard, youres seriusly colourblind if you think she looks anything like them.
And still, no, varying shading and detail does not mean shes white, since in other panels she looks even darker than what she looks like in coloured artwork.

She's not white. A full natural tan is not on the skin of a white person, regardless of the plot of land they stand upon. Hence, she is not white. She is mixed, like most Mediterraneans.

Well I actually said she looks Italian, but that her name is Spanish. She has very stereotypically Italian hair. If you've ever been to Italy you would know that vast majority of Italian women have the kind of hair that she does when she has long hair after the Eclipse.

I have never seen an Arab or Indian with that kind of hair. It's uniquely European.
And again, for the umpteenth time, her name is SPANISH and PORTUGUESE. Why do you keep ignoring this, this is a huge hint to her ethnicity. Its basically Miura saying "SHE'S A SPANIARD".

user, it's okay to be wrong sometimes. You have to learn to accept that you can't always be right, and when someone proves you wrong in an argument, it's better to just admit you were wrong. It would have saved face, then again since you are anonymous, I guess you don't mind making a fool of yourself.

Vast majority of Mediterraneans on the European side of the Mediterranean sea are pure Europeans.

tfw he goes for the record
pic related: white

Colombians sort of operate like this save for the knowledge part unless it's for doing illegal shit. To be fair tho we have some good military training so strict that puts us above mother Russia.

Going back on the subject, I may check it out. I know one user said musou are all just the same but this one would be my second.

pure SJW

Is this white enough?

Except for the full naturally tanned ones. Those are mixed mutts who are the result of communication through the seas.

You've got everyone long beat, for the record. Nice mongrel.

Yep it's pretty sad, especially that on Holla Forums of all places there are SJWs obsessed with their fan fiction of believing she is nonwhite.

Not really. These European tribes have lived by the Mediterranean for thousands of years. They are naturally more tanned than northern whites. I should know, I am Nordic, and when I visited Italy, nobody there was as pale as the average Nordic person.

Sounds to me like you have shame for a crush on her, you fucking degenerate. Cease that, and get some better taste in women, before you rape a zoo. Good job making anyone believe you're "Nordic", though, with your apparent fetish for brown mutts who fucked Europe up with their "exceptionalism".

No, you're just being retarded like an SJW always is. Maybe get a real education instead of your pseudoscience degree in psychology there Dr. Freud.

I like the character, why would there be any "shame" in that when it's a great character? I'm merely proving that you SJWs are wrong and that your opinions are literally nothing more than fan fiction. I will argue against your kind regarding any lore you try to twist and warp to your anti-white agenda.

Oh I didn't know, Nordic people no longer exist right? Swedish, Danish, Icelandish, Norwegian, Finnish. These peoples do not exist. Anyone claiming to be Nordic is lying, I should have known. Trust in the SJW.

When have I ever had a fetish like that? Casca is racially pure white European, as you were already proven. I am only into other whites.
ยด
Really user, don't you think you've embarrassed yourself enough? This has been going back on forth for a while now, me or someone else points out evidence of our side being correct, you getting triggered and stating a claim but providing no evidence, repeat. This is not how arguments work.

I'm right. They're not. Big difference.

So, if it isn't your liking for browns, then it simply must be some form of shipping defense, which is in itself degenerate.

Otherwise, there's no reason for you to explode over the whole thread, like this, other than some Chandler-tier defense of your deliberate worldview of this fictional character.

All the way through Millenium Falcon?

Do I get to play as this motherfucker at this very moment?

Clearly the degenerate here is you, who seem to have an obsession with sandniggers and with turning white characters into them.

So, even as the Skull Knight? Because that would be pretty sweet. At least for me.

Just give up already. Will you? Your shittery over your brown waifu is killing this thread.

Just give up already. Will you? Your shittery over your brown waifu is killing this thread

Just give up already. Will you?

Your shittery over your brown waifu is killing this thread.

You're a faggot. Here's your (you)

Christ, just kiss you faggots.

a couple eons on paint

I still don't get why Liru was so hyped and why it took them so long to deliver.

The armor literally stabs you, punctures your bones and forced them together, and otherwise melts and forges around you to make sure you can keep fighting until there is nothing of you left

Remember, user.