Did she hit her head?

Did she hit her head?

Either she's covering her ass. Or she's covering Barry O's ass. That or there could be a rift in the Democrats where some of them absolutely do not want Clinton at the helm of the party ever again.

There must be signs that Clinton's going down. If Feinstein of all people are throwing Clinton associates under the bus, she's definitely covering her own ass.

From this alone I expect massive news about Clinton's misdeeds to come out this week.

But I don't believe it. It's got to be a trap. Some scheme by which to exonerate Lynch and paint Trump as the bad guy. It also keeps the Trump/Russia narrative alive.

After Comey's testimony Trump/Russia is pretty fucking dead so they need more and more people giving testimony and asking questions to keep it going. They'll ask questions that they know the people under oath can't answer due to ongoing investigations or classified material, and they'll tailor the questions to paint Trump as having done something wrong. Generating smoke and tricking people into believing that there has been wrongdoing.

Look how long they milked the "Russia hacked the election" lie. They had half the fucking world believing it, even though there isn't a shred of evidence and they all knew it. The media just keeps spinning allegations and outright fabrications and no one questions it. They've got half of America believing they elected a Manchurian candidate. Goebbels would be fascinated by them.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Y1MwU
archive.is/UTwi3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews discard their puppets when they're no longer of use to them or they've been wronged by them. Lynch did something wrong from a jew's perspective. We need to find out what that is.

Shut it down!

Virtue signaling to appear fair, most likely. A feint. If they follow through they all burn, so they won't.
Some lower level employee will become the scapegoat. Weiner or Huma, maybe.

This combined with wanting an investigation that she herself will have sway over.

The useful idiots are beyond triggered now.

So where do the (((memos))) actually come from? Because if it's not from the FBI itself with a way to verify/confirm it, I'll have to let the world know I have memos too.

user memo #1488: We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Maybe 5D DNC chess

It's must be some sort of trick. There is no way that Feinstein would ever do anything to harm the democrats since her is part of the machine. This is just some ploy to somehow hurt Trump's legitimacy. Same with Schumer trying to get Trump to testify under oath. It's all a fucking trap.

The most important thing right now is cover up domestic spying. All or many Dems probably benefited from the "IC" they will throw a few fish under the bus to keep it out of the news.

Or maybe Because she's realized that as long as the Democratic Party is tied to the Clinton Machine it's going to get dragged down and Hillary is refusing to shut up and go away after leading one of the most disastrous campaigns in the Party's history. Feinstein is setting about to cleaning house at the DNC. This is the Democrats Night of the Long Knives and Hillary is Ernst Rhom.

They are tied with fake news corrupt media, wikileaks on DNC, cheating, dirty tricks, the only problem is that I'm not sure if the people are really brainwashed or i'm being brainwashed to believe that the people are stupid because of the media and websites owned by corrupt DNC making propaganda for DNC and shilling against trump in hope to have any piece of shit of their own party with every kind of cheat, dirty tricks, manipulation, frauds in everything who americans let DNC create a corrupt monopoly of 85% or 90% of media and propaganda to create fake news, narratives, everything trying to shill for themselves and destroying the carer of anyone who work in these corrupt industries of DNC and don't follow their propaganda.

Great analysis. I think you're right. They're likely lining a momentary pin to endure that also sucks Trump into a trap. "Promise them silver and feed them lead" as the cartels say. Not to mention the entrenched jewdicial system will never allow any real consequences to come to a slimey lawyer like Hillary and her ilk. They'll probably purge their party of the WASP hangers-on and go full shitskin and jew after this. All the Bernie people will be swept into the trash bin as well.

They'll dangle some huge carrot and try and to use it to get Sessions is my guess.

archive.is/Y1MwU

Are the democrats available of doing anything other than doubling down or covering up? Your analysis is good but I have to wonder about the leftists. They are beyond stupid a lot of times.

LIMITED HANGOUT

It's probably that. Between this and Feinstein being tepid about MUH RUSSIA, the wily old kike probably realizes the democrats are inflicting insane amounts of damage to themselves and if nobody stops them, they'll all be out of a job. Including her.

It's too late though. What a shame :^)

I may have called it when I suggested Lynch's speech about "taking it to the streets again" was framing herself as a martyr for the cause, because she knew the walls were closing in.

The Clinton Crime family murdered Seth Rich and many more, in addition to making a uranium sale to RUSSIA

I appreciate getting the info out but when people are having a discussion it's prudent not to spam the thread with infographics.

would someone confirm the 5th pic for me?
after google searching, i figured out it was for the 2008 election, and I went to NYtimes(because liberals wouldn't discredit that website) and it said it wanted flash player to view the 2008 interactive election map

Nominal determinism strikes again!

She got caught. That's what she did wrong. Comey threw her under the bus by bringing the meeting up, and now that the integrity of the DoJ itself is under question she's the most obvious "fall guy" to take the heat. The Dems are trying to distance themselves from the "Clinton apparatus" now that they can see it's all falling apart. One by one they'll sell out the next in the chain because the only loyalty they have to one another is through fear, but they forget that a scared animal is likely to do something stupid, dangerous, and even self-destructive in the heat of the moment if it thinks it will help it escape immediate danger.

Feinstein's job is safe. She's a zionist kike so all things considered probably isn't particularly ruffled by Trump on the overarching path his administration is taking.

Why do bongs think that the ground is called the floor? It's only the floor when you're in a building. Is it because bongland has so little nature?

I'm not sure, i copied this pic here, but now searching with proxy on google i end in one of these websites owned by democrats who usually shill for themselves try to deny everything while they use every media owned by democrats party to invent ""anonymous"" source and push any fake news against trump, they say that this pic have some things aren't true, but snopes is popular biased and owned by DNC and trying to cover up CNN, only shill for DNC, hillary clinton, etc..

Look at this, i don't saved the infographic showing some other lies and bias of snopes trying to defend and shill for DNC
archive.is/UTwi3

Wow great job

Like this, they deny the staged muslim shit of CNN in this video

Because CNN said that it's not staged, even this being explicit in this video and of course the garbage CNN would lie and be in denial again. Even having thousands of sick videos and garbage made by CNN on youtube and have the emails of CNN on wikileaks and CNN DNC giving questions for Hillary Clinton before debate

Yes, Her position within the democrat party is safe. But the democrat party itself is on the verge of death and where would that leave her?

This is called "a rat leaving a sinking shit".
Which means that we have more confirmation of Clinton's guilt.

On the one hand, it's nice knowing that we were right.
On the other… we were right… that's a heavy fucking weight to bare.

Clearly she's not as dirty as the others.
Which means the others are REALLY fucking dirty.

If they're silly…

its excluding the fact you have to have a photo ID to register to vote, and you have to give a name thats on the local registry thats not counted as already having been there to even get a ballot, which implies collusion of voting officials

that isnt to say people that shouldnt be voting somehow get to vote, as in Commiefornia theres confirmed 400,000 or so illegals that voted

if you like at electoral data from the last election, even obnoxiously blue states like Minnesota (which was fucking blue during regan) went for clinton by a margin of only a few percentage points, so any election that would have an impact of half a million or so unregistered or illegal ballots getting through in each state, it would be the last one, which even then didnt turn out the way (((they))) wanted, I seem to notice the lack of recounts being called that would probably reveal a lot if there were fuckery afoot (which seems like there were)

youre dense

Holla Forums is always right; get used to it

remind me of her known woes..

No, it isn't.

Checked.
You are not considering the composite knowledge you get after dig threads which will remain in your memory. Any day you can find something that connects to the data you gathered. Now try to explain (output) a normalfag about the whole HRC thing in a linear story. If you try it, you will have to choose if starting with the goon path, the CF path, the banks path, the arms deals path, the weapon traffic path, the human traffic path, the nypd path, the Congress path, the luciferian path, etc. At any you would have to mention the participation of each without losing the linear story, which is impossible because its all connected in a large swamp.

It is only a weight if you have to carry it alone.
When you pass your findings along you will allow "us" to verify it, and to move the findings forward (in case you get externally stopped by 'adversaries'). Remember you are here forever.

lolololol

They've only been losing an exponential number of elections since 2008, they've severely alienated themselves from the plebs with their Russia hysteria, and the entire party is fractured and in disarray, but the democrats are totally okay you guys

She knows someone is about to get fucked hard over all of this, and she's going to excuse herself from the fucking. In other words:

no, she didnt suddenly turn a new leaf
she thinks there can be a fake investigation into loretta lynch, after which she thinks they can break the rules and then pretend to clear her of all wrongdoings, and then abuse the legal system to actually do so as far as the legal system would be concerned

i dont see the >CNN themselves said its real part in the snopes article

And none of that matters with the upcoming demographics of the country.

Guess again, we're killing it.

It's June and people are still talking about comey and now lynch, both of whom should on the way to prison with hillary if trump's word mattered. Why would a jew mention a topic the jew's have been pushing and dragging out?

WHERE ARE THE FLYING CARS?
WHERE ARE THE DEATH SQUADS?!

And we're recruiting muds and other assorted retards to make the GOP the new Democrat party. Full of multiculturalist faggots who want to watch YouTube vids of based negros giving them tips on how to pick up white chicks. Killing the DNC establishment means nothing if the GOP is seeking to absorb the cucks. You know that lawmakers will cave to multculti demands. They have no goal other than to maintain power.

Just started a thread, but it's also relevant here:

ABC is Fake News: ABC Splices Footage of Comey's Testimony on Michael Flynn and Loretta Lynch

In a video of highlights of Comey's testimony before Congress, ABC News spliced a taken from Comey's description of Loretta Lynch and the Hillary e-mail investigation in between clips on the Flynn investigation. This intermediary does not contain any indication that it is covering a different topic clip than the clips before and after. As one example, in the intermediary clip, Comey says that "the attorney general had directed me not to call it an investigation but instead to call it a matter, which confused me and concerned me". The casual listener would conclude that Jeff Sessions had asked Comey to call the Flynn investigation a "matter", where in fact Comey was referring Loretta Lynch directing him to call the Hillary investigation a "matter", when they were discussing bringing the ongoing investigation into the public for the first time. This clip also includes mention of classified information that Comey cannot discuss, no doubt intended by ABC to feed the Russia + fear association meme, where in fact the classified information is related to the Hillary probe.

In short, ABC used deceptive editing to deceive viewers into thinking that Comey's comments on potentially dubious actions of Loretta Lynch and Hillary were instead attributed to Jeff Sessions and Flynn. In the article below the video, ABC correctly attributes the order to call the investigation a matter to Lynch, but who reads online ABC articles? The article's comments all call out the splicing.

ABC video & article (unarchived because it is the video that is of interest): abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-moments-james-comeys-testimony-senate-intelligence-committee/story?id=47912247

The spliced footage from his comments on Lynch runs from 1:24 to 2:10.

The original comments on Lynch from 0:31 onward: youtu.be/i9NyDzX4GLM?t=31

I'd like to prepare a video comparing the original comments and ABC's spliced product, but I won't be able to work on it for a few days.

Here is the only video on this I could find. The presentation isn't the most concise, but it provides documentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIkbo6I3W0w

Srry for the reddit spacing, double line breaks were added in the copy-paste.

Somebody gets it.

So as far as photo ID goes 11 states require it. The four strickest Romney won.
The 7 other states require photo ID but you can right an affidavit saying you don't have photo ID and vote. FL matches signature from affidavit to voter registration,HI matches address and DOB to verify. Obama won 4 of those 7

THE CONDITIONING MUST NOT BE BROKEN!

Combined video (crosslinked):