ITT: Games that are virtually impossible to find

It is fucking impossible to find the PS3 version of GHP2, I'm not convinced that a physical version of this game ever existed.

They are making a GHP3, but there is little info outside of renders that get posted periodically.

Other urls found in this thread:

lukiegames.com/Rayman-3-Hoodlum-Havoc-Gamecube-Game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For what purpose

It's impossible to find because it's one of the highest acclaimed games of all time and sold through the entirety of its stock.
Gerald Ford wrote an article about it back when the telegraph edition of this game came out.
Microsoft renamed Microsoft Art into Microsoft Paint because of its sheer influence.
My grandfather was named Dilan but chose to legally change his name to Greg just because of good ol' Hastings.

Educate yourself.

Played the first one on the original xbox… it fucking sucked. I remember there was another old paintball game on PC that was equally terrible.

You call that impossible? How about this:

Fight For Life - Limited Edition for the Jaguar

This one has an interesting story: it seems Atari got in a bad habit of shafting their own devs, so the programmer of Fight For Life decided to withhold the finished code until he got paid. Atari instead released what they had: a very early, 60%-finished version, which finds its way into every "worst games ever" list out there. Years later, the guy let a Jaguar fansite have the finished code, and 28 numbered cartridges were produced.

There are actually a few decent paintball games/mods.

Millennium Series Paintball 2009 was surprisingly addicting, even though the base game is essentially as basic as you can get.

Super Mario Bros 4…. where the heck is it???? I know it jumps from 3 to world like what the?? And then theres 64, where are all thos 61 missing games nintendo?

Try to find a non-vodka drinker version of this game.

Tetris for the Mega Drive (Genesis). Sega thought they had the rights, but Nintendo got exclusive console rights at the time, so the game had to be recalled. Only a dozen copies are out there.

The one in the pic was autographed by Tetris creator Alexey Pajitnov.

but you can play it on emulators?

Breach & Clear for the vita, had a very limited release on the publisher's shopify store, less than 1500 of these still exist.

Yes, of course. Even back in the day I played it on a pirate cart.

Practically anything on the Sega Saturn. Its rare seeing the system in the wild, let alone any games for it.

The only games I have ever played on the Saturn are the Gundam games.

:^)
i actually managed to pirate this dogshit game for the novelty of it

That bootleg Super Nintendo port of Pokemon Gold.

I never could find a Gamecube copy of Rayman 3.

at least they have an decnet excuse for being shit, unlike all these immoral military training consoleshit FPS for murican kids

Bitch, that's not even rare. Here, $18. lukiegames.com/Rayman-3-Hoodlum-Havoc-Gamecube-Game.html

On which platform?

Normally I'd suggest checking wikipedia for if the PS3 release was download only, but it doesn't have a page for the game. But considering how Fucking Gamestop's website only lets you buy a download code for the PS3 version, I'd wager it was either a Digital only release on the system, or had a very limited physical print that places like that would likely never get in stock.

There is so little info around about the game that I don't know.

Are those any good? All Saturn resellers seem to have sports games nobody cares for.

Of course that's only for Western Saturn resellers, for some reason I've seen more Japanese Saturns in thrift stores, only 2 granted.

The Saturn was far more successful in Japan, it even beat the N64 there.

It explains why most of the good games were Jap-only.

I have it here, so yes.

Hey there Jack Thompson, how's things going?

did you even look dude?

You mad muricuck? You retards make these godawful consoleshit military FPS games all dumb and unrealistic to brainwash kids into thinking the army is just like that. Everyone knows this.

What are you going to do about?

Reddit please go away.

did you even read dude?

Learn English you worthless fucking mongoloid.

Oh my god, the irony is too strong to be real, god, please tell me you were just pretending to be retarded, nobody can be this stupid.

I do not understand what you are trying to say.

This fucking game.

Back in 2001 or so I was sent off to buy this game for my cousin, and after about a month of looking I found one copy. Once I got interested in getting the games I had years ago around 2013 I found all of the old games except this one.

dude there wasnt one

Reminder there was a third Lunar game and it will never be released in English.

There is a fan translation for the original Game Gear version. It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

Game Gear? Did you meant to say Mega Drive?

I remember watching a trailer for this game.

Did it win a competition to get published or something? What the hell is it?

Are you referring to physical copies or ROMs?

I have the .iso somewhere on my hard drive.

It's rare in USA but almost impossible to find in PAL unless you're going to fork over big cash for it.

It's weird that the game wasn't even banned in Britain it just caused a stir yet that resulted in it being sold in very limited copies throughout Europe.

I really wish I knew. If I ever get to meet anyone from Aksys I want to ask them so many fucking questions about it

The game was only released on Game Gear and it's a not even considered a sequel. It's a spin off that doesn't even tie into the Lunar story. Just takes place in the same world.

Also, it's shit. I'm mean it's really bad, the story, the gameplay, everything about is shit and even the Japanese Lunar fan base hated it. That's why it never came here.

Nigga what? Sega Saturn games are easy to find, especially Japanese versions of games. The only really hard ones to find are later day US releases like Panzer Dragoon Saga

Pretty much any given Dragon Ball game, and they're almost always way too much money. Shit, I've only ever seen two copies of Burst Limit, the only copy of Raging Blast 2 I've ever seen was $40, and Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and the DS RPG both go for $50. I've never even seen anyone selling Super DBZ.

Its's impossible to find a game with a strong community that you can just jump into and feel welcome.

Prove me wrong. I'm so tired of living.

DOOM?

Most of the PS2 ones are easy to find and cheap as well where I live, but yeah, BT3 PS2 is a good $60+ or so here, despite it getting a Greatest Hits release and being by no means rare. I expect it's a similar case to Super smash Bros. Melee, where demand is simply that high for it to warrant that kind of price being valid.

I've seen Attack and the Saiyans a few times myself, the latest time it being complete. I think it was probably about $24 or so, but unfortunately in bad condition. Never seen completely copies of those Dragon Ball Origins games here though.

which one?

The old ones, get into wad making.

Except the first Budokai game apparently. A local media store had so many copies from people at one point they sold the game for $0.10

I remember this game.

Do they ship?
Please tell me they ship

Where do you live that you CAN'T find Budokai 1? It's all over the place where I am.

Obviously not him and it's not as cheap (though $12 isn't much either), but check Zia Records (local multimedia places we have around where I live) website if you're that desperate. It looks like they've got copies available to order, though I'm not sure what the parameters of where they ship to are. Also no guarantee if it's complete or not, but from when I've been in the stores I've seen PLENTY of copies of it that at least have the cover art with it.

Or just order off Amazon. Cheapest used listing is $.01 plus shipping, and they've still got sealed copies (most likely Greatest Hits) for like $15.

Sup /vegas/?

Wrong Zia, pal. Further southeast.

But seriously, they fuck up their prices just often enough I keep checking back for good deals. No other way to find stuff like Path of Radiance for $10 unless you get lucky with yard sales.

Oh, and on that note, do your local Zias (assuming you live in Vegas) screw up as often as the AZ ones I've been to do? You can have something like Metroid Prime 2 listed for two or three times the prices as it is elsewhere, yet find .hack G.U. games for $10 or so if you're lucky.