/endpol/

Endchan.xyz/endpol is a Holla Forums without rules. If you want a Holla Forums with unflitered opinions come here.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1759125.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

endchan is full of faggots who speak just like the shills here do

keep trying

LITERALLY
still shilling for a dead chan.

L O L
O
L

Holla Forums is a shitty hivemind. You call anyone a shill who doesn't agree with your opinion.

endchans /x/ used to be filled with really weird and spoopy stuff then the entire board got nuked and there hasn't been any new threads there in months.

>>>Holla Forums1759125
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1759125.html

agitprop

Endchan.xyz/horror

Are you the BO there? Why would you spam so hard for a dead board?

Reminder that endchan is hosted in the US and is a known Goon haven.

So it's like cuckchan but empty.

just because the board doesn't have many users as this doesnt make it dead. Besides, quality over quantity.

Yet hotwheels has been selling your data for years and you still use this site

nah

You gave yourself away here twice, borderline 3 times. Keep trying.

Never said it was great, but nice try

Nice rebuttal

N-nice r-r-rebuttal

Endchan/pol/ is ran by a Canadian Anti-White Anti-Trump cuckold. I wouldn't doubt if he's Antifa. He banned the mod team who was posting proTrump stories. He's a faggot. Just like OP

Oh fuck off, if you aren't gonna say how im shill, just say im wrong your right and continue shitflinging then there's no point arguing with you. You argue like a sjw manchild

H-hey I m-might check out this endchan after all. You sound like a strong leader with a revolutionary ideology. D-do endchan friends m-mind if I stutter every once in a while?

My Holla Forums isn't end/pol/. It's /endpol/, and if you actually browsed the board instead of throwing out a false narrative, you would know that anything goes.

If you want i don't care

Now youre really sounding like /itnl/.

*Holla Forums

But endchan is run by goons. WHy would anyone post in that honeypot?

You're posting on a chan that has sold your data before right now. And there is no proof endchan is a honeypot.

But there is proof that Endchan gets three pph.

Quality over quantity. If you want a large amount of people, you might as well browse 4chan.

It's easier to get banned there than here.

It's worse in both quality and quantity. Go back to your goonhole.

No its not you idiot i just said my Holla Forums has no rules.

That's why you've banned so many people right?

Back to your shithole nigger.