EVO2016 CHAMIONSHIPS

EVO2016 CHAMIONSHIPS - no pee edition
Who's going to take the nine games on offer?

SFV bug fix
capcom-unity.com/harrisony/blog/2016/07/13/street-fighter-v-july-bug-fixes

Pokken to have another pokemon, DARKRAI?

Tekken7 still on arcades.

MKX or Injustice?

What's Smash/Melee?

GGXrd reveals all.

Other urls found in this thread:

animevo.moe/
animevo2016.challonge.com/
smash.gg/tournament/evo-2016-pm-side-event/details
twitch.tv/kingsofco
facebook.com/events/1114478845291943/
pvplive.net/c/this-years-evo-schedule-has-something-for-every-ga?utm_source=Social_TS&utm_medium=Post&utm_term=IP&utm_campaign=IP_TS
smash.gg/tournament/catherine-at-evo-2016
twitch.tv/ifd_delusion/v/78128570
twitch.tv/atlususa
clips.twitch.tv/srkevo2/FancyWoodpeckerPogChamp
twitter.com/shizap/status/753054227371393024
twitch.tv/jyosua
twitch.tv/logichole
multitwitch.tv/capcomfighters/SRKEvo1/SRKEvo2/SRKEvo3/SRKEvo4/SRKEvo5/SRKEvo6/SRKEvo7
imgur.com/a/M9Bmb
twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsefh
twitter.com/Lillyyvo/status/754889779527811072
twitter.com/austown14/status/754890143555809280
twitter.com/NotoriousEv/status/754889799736160256
tvtoss.com/pages/player.php?ch_id=1994271641&ctd=1&t=Sports Channels
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHX61Y0Oa30
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJOEHB_m1Q
twitch.tv/zero000/v/78404919
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arcsys should just publicly apologize for that piece of shit and repackage Accent Core calling it Xrd Reborn

You have to defeat Daigo to stand a chance.

Ogawa might not be the best Zato at the tournament.

Huh

when was the last time diago won something

is j wong playing, washed up mahvel player, with no game to go to

Looks like Stunfest last May.

He's the only American worth a shit at SFV so far.

see those eyes, a nip or a chink

How many retards will waste their money on the twitch cheer system?

OH yah I forgot

Aren't most pools at like 8 in the fucking morning.

I feel bad for people with those pools wew lad

Stunfest 2016-05 winner was Momochi

I said last May, m8.

Wait is Mark at EVO agian gunna get Bopped on stream agian

You're thinking of LuvCheez, I was only on stream once.

EVO SF4 champions:
Daigo (2009-2010)
Fuudo (2011)
Infiltration (2012)
Xian (2013)
Luffy (2014)
Momochi (2015) ~ lol Razer stick

Imagine if an AKUMA player wins Tekken7. Haha

Well, that's a new opinion I've never heard before. Can't say I agree.

GGxrd is going to be the most exciting thing there. I don't care for SFV, but perhaps might take a glance at KI and tekken.

Am I the only here thats bored of marvel 3. Like it gets boring after a time

and I know they weont make a new one cause the rights are just in limbo

At least post the schedule you fucking uninformative faggot

Gimme an 8 frame, bartender!

Marvel 3 was never good

Leaving Marvel 2 was a mistake.

Smash & Melee babies have looser wallets

Incoming 3VO

I'm pretty sure that's not being released on console yet.

Here

I'll be laggin for weeks bro

Ok so why is it so important to signal to everyone that you've never played GGXX and you've never met anyone that has.

Apparently either tokido,daigo or xiao hai will be sent to losers or knocked out by top 128 because of the brackets yet someone like Justin Wong wont face any serious competition till top 32.

Yo OP, can I replace your embed with the Twitch stream?

This was now? I completely forgot.

fuck off nigger

I'm a sperglord kike, not a nigger.

Just add the twitch embeds for infinity.moe or create a new thread and unsticky this one

fuck off kike nigger faggot

Say it to my face nigger

ANIME EVO SIDE TOURNEY

animevo.moe/
animevo2016.challonge.com/

PROJECT M SIDE TOURNEY

smash.gg/tournament/evo-2016-pm-side-event/details

Is KOF14 getting a stream?

You are aware that the reason they love Mexico is because they actually supported them this whole time, alongside Japan, China and the other country based teams.

Its not SNK's fault Americans don't support them. The reasoning is pretty just.

They're bringing demos with all the characters to EVO.

I knew that, I was only pretending

wait really? Sweet!

Recommend me a fighting game on PC that isn't Street Fighter and isn't on life support.

__no_

Killer Instinct

Under Night in Birth

He said not on life support

Not on PC, only on W10.

I am going to make this very easy for you anons.

The only fighting games not on Life Support is Smash 4, Pokken and MAYBE Street Fighter 5. If you want to play other games, you can, but don't expect bigger player bases. Fighting games them selves are a niche series.

I started playing with a keyboard and it's actually easier than a gamepad for me. Does anyone use them at a pro level?

Pokken had less viewers than Guilty Gear during CEO, I'd consider its competitiveness on life support at least. The only reason it barely managed to outsell SFV was because of children who only care that it's Pokemon.

Its Still counts. I mean hell, Smash 4 has its own Stream alongside Street Fighter 5 this EVO. I think its safe to Say Smash 4 is the most popular until final day of EVO.

SFV a shit.

So now is a question of when will SF4 return to EVO.

Sure, why not. Twitch stream activate!

Caption Translation: "I don't handle these kind of weapons"

Ah yes the universally hated until they pay you off game. Not on life support

No because all tournaments are on consoles. Some use hitbox controllers which are basically keyboards.

I guess I'm just starting away from FG threads and watching the VOD later

so every game but Smash and Pokken are on life support.

Smash 4 has more players than Melee at EVO and coincidentally have twice as many people crossing over to other games than Melee players IIRC.

God I'm fucking sick of Melee.

Pokken sold really terribly so call that on life support.
So no fighting game is not on life support, because Anime is deader than fuck in the US

Ok, but that doesn't suddenly turn W10 consoles into PC

Just, like, play/watch game.

make tekken great again

I feel like I am talking to children

Not while JewCom is giving them money.

I made a statement, you reply to me with irrelevant garbage. Its not my fault you have the mentality of a child so keep your projection for yourself.

It is a fucking exclusive you can't play on a different OS. It is even worse than steam, several times at that.

yes yes, you can shut your fucking mouth now user. Every Post you made in this thread has been passive agressive, I wouldn't be surprised with that level of it you didn't tumble in here after having your dick snipped you whiny little bitch.

That must fuck up PC players that don't have the input lag normally.

I'm already calling it for Pokken Tournament that there's gunna be a Suicune and Sceptile and Chanldure for Top 8

Holy shit.

The only one has been shit posting this whole thread has been you, you transfaggot.

I like how that term has become so overused up to the point it's just a buzzword because it's the most exciting thing that could possibly happen in the snorefest that is SFV.

kof 2002 and 98 on fightcade
games come and go, but hues are eternal

KoF XIII SIDE TOURNEY

twitch.tv/kingsofco

facebook.com/events/1114478845291943/

they're also gonna stream melty iirc
expect commentary to be mostly in spanish

only thing i'm interested on evo is tekken
altho i'm scrub at fightas i still like them

I have to play a japanese Chun at noon for my first match in pools. I'm playing Mika. Please give advice.

GG

you deserve the loss

something like this I guess

You won't get banned, Capcom is aware people are frustrated about the colours and are "looking into it". They'll probably just take away your fight money and whatever you bought with it assuming they keep purchase histories of individual users.

Try street fighter third strike emulation.

Charge dropkick fireballs
Don't jump
Pray because Chun is the only character with range in a game full of midgets

You seriously expect them to find an effective way of punishing you when they still haven't figured out a way to detect ragequitting and they're actually so fucking retarded they don't even use a secure connection to send important data from and to their server?
"We're looking into it" is Capcom's favorite new line and you might as well equate it to "expect nothing outside of a shitty workaround to the actual problem"

JUST DO IT

Hoping so. I think they might check the timing between when I got fightbux if they do check at all.

I'm still staggered by how hard SF5 is chasing new audiences by taking a giant shit the current one.

Is there any word on catherine side matches?

Who are you rooting for?

Daigo pls

That was only in character select because Chun's chest had a pretty big chance to implode.

It still bounces during gameplay. Everything else is true though.

I'm aware that the Chun bounce was unintentional. But so were combos. Given the fan reaction, I figured they'd make it in one way or another.

But this isn't 90s Capcom. This is Current Year Capcom.

Well sorry for upsetting you user. I prefer xrd, and while some of my gg friends have their preferences, I haven't heard anyone actually say xrd is a piece of shit.

I guess I've even gotten used to people talking about it on Holla Forums positively.

Daigo dickrider reporting in

Look at his other posts, user; He's a passive aggressive shit poster.

I always root for whichever American/non gook is left when finals roll around.

What weak drinks. A cocktail should at least be 15% abv, the strongest one there is no more than 12% and ruined otherwise by having tequila, aka the worst spirit.

I heard there was a side yatagarasu tournament. Is that being streamed?

It's probably the same faggot who got butthurt that GG's story went the way of BlazBlue and that ruined it for him. Only after that did he concede he didn't like some of the new characters but never by name or specifics. Best just to ignore him.

Xrd has horrible balance, new designs are garbage, new music is alright but it got old extremely fast (and the old music just makes me want to play XX again), new characters are just plain annoying/boring to play against (something that XX avoided with the exception of Eddie) and since almost half the cast by now consist of the new characters that are annoying to play against they're too prevalent to look past. And quite honestly the new characters also look like garbage.

Also note how all the people who dislike me having an opinion are just screaming fallacies and names.

side tourney list

pvplive.net/c/this-years-evo-schedule-has-something-for-every-ga?utm_source=Social_TS&utm_medium=Post&utm_term=IP&utm_campaign=IP_TS

does anyone know if vsav, cvs2 and catherine are being streamed?

did you ever play accent core nigger?

Just so you're aware, Kliff is 21/25 on the tier list. Bottom 5.

Are your name Sarah Butts, by any chance?

You have a lot of unwarranted self importance. Maybe you should consider a warranted fucking off, faggot.

And you just gave away you know fuckall about the game you're so desperately trying to shit on. Unless every game that has top tiers (e.g. literally every single one) automatically has terrible balance in your book you're dead fucking wrong.

smash.gg/tournament/catherine-at-evo-2016
Ouch. Hope it gets some more people by tomorrow.

inb4 he doesn't make top 8

If that makes you feel better dude. Just don't try Accent Core or you'll see what I mean.

xian or tokido

you mean the eventhubs tier list that calls venom/chipp an even matchup?

kliff is s+/banned tier

it's not worth arguing but my only point is that guilty gear has always been fucking broken, xrd is probably the closest it's ever been to 'fair'. granted they had to take out most of the crazier stuff to accomplish that, which is an entirely valid reason not to like the game; say it's bad because of balance (relative to other gg games) isn't

If that makes you feel better dude.

twitch.tv/ifd_delusion/v/78128570

vsav 3v3 from yesterday

Wait did they pretend they are going to punish the 1 round modders? Got a source?

Signs point to either NuckleDu, PR Rog (if he's stopped being a little bitch) or Smug (if he doesn't get blown the fuck out of pools).

But let's be realistic, it's probably going to be Infiltration vs. Tokido/Momochi/Xian or Luffy if his frog magic works again.

Balance is a strong point in xrd, I find. As for new designs, are you talking about new designs for old characters, or just the new characters in general? I think Leo is probably the worst design and also pretty annoying (sin still most annoying to me, with axl next) but other new characters are decent.

I also have no issue with the look of all old characters in xrd, except for sol. Potemkin is far better, and as a may main I also prefer her in xrd.

Are all these issues you have really worthy of making it a shit game, or just your least favourite out of the series?

Its a shit game. Now I need to leave because everything you posted was cancer and makes me want to punch something.

Don't forget Juri

And that's why I called him a faggot. Rather than substantiate his reasons, he just whines that people shouldn't like it. C'est la vie, I suppose.

Isn't there supposed to be a demo of KoFXIV at EVO? Am I retarded and missed someone else post that?

twitch.tv/atlususa
Just casuals right now though. The tournament will happen tomorrow.

JWong is hungry for some shitters

Then fucking leave, jesus christ you pessimistic shit.

Guess I'll watch the anime side tournaments, xrd and Tekken this year.

Geese keeps getting more and more appealing

Where's KoF14?

Will the Capcom panel be streamed?

Try scrolling up a little

I think everything will be on stream. They have multiple channels.

That Ryu - Fang match was hilarious.

Oh shit, I forgot about EVO.

And a perfect followup of some Ibuki shitter destroying a child who thinks he can play Nash.

Fucking comedy hour on stream

"German" btfo

Nice "German" guy. He looked very, very German.

Glad Germany has finally progressed past their Nazi ways

So, I havent seen ANY SFV footage, what is the counter to this Mika bitch? Who top tear right now? Is SFV as bad as IV in its first year?

I fucking hate people.

Was he an Immigrant?

Born and raised in Germany

Welcome to the new age

what did he look like?

Sand nigger

Think of your average goatfucker

Stockholm Syndrome is a helluva drug

As of right now, Chunners is the overall best character, with Nash in close second and Dhalsim in 3rd. Ibuki's been climbing the tiers over the last 2 weeks, and otherwise most of the rest is fair game.

Mika is lower mid tier, but she's good at capitalizing on mistakes.

ONE-HANDED TERROR IS IN THE HOUSE!

holy fuck

YO! FUCK HANDS!

is stumphand on srkevo1 or capcom fighters

nvrmnd

he's gotta stump it up if he wants to win

srkevo1

Mustard got stumped

Does Capcom want to fail or something?

KoF 14 looks so good.

I think its the fact that their sorry excuse for content will probably be cracked and spread around for free the moment they release it for PC.

So they realize they're in a no win situation and opted to just make it even worse?

The numakie stream is streaming Blade Arcus now.

also when is Yatagarasu being played?

They already have their audience and the people who are going to buy it already have and the people who hate it aren't.

Fuck, where's KOF being shown?

scroll up holy shit.

atlususa

A game can be successful at Evo without being played en masse. Any of the Sunday games will rake in a large number of viewers regardless of how much it's played.

>clips.twitch.tv/srkevo2/FancyWoodpeckerPogChamp
Can someone webm this

Who is h e waiting for?

now this is smash brothers

you

Itazan!

On thing I will always appreciate about the FGC is how self aware they are and light hearted.

Who is this Jizz Genie?

That game is the deaddest of the deaddest. Are there really enough people to have any sort of match setup for it?

Such a shame it had to die even more than your average fighting game

That flex into v-trigger though. Shame you can't flex into v-trigger while activated.

I mean at least with some weeb fighter they most likely won't know what you're talking about and won't be interested enough to look it up.

I wish it were quite as widespread, but far too many people take shit way too seriously and try-hard. Though there's a significantly less number of them than in other competitive game communities.

There was a tweet that ??said?? they were going to stream it?

twitter.com/shizap/status/753054227371393024

The stream location and time is TBD though

waiting for SF5 on the evo3 stream

what is this music

Ask him about the 8 frames

Tell him that he is a failure of a fightan designer and that he should sudoku himself.

ask him when darkstalkers, rivals schools, devil may cry 5, and RE2:RE comes out

Ask him if he's content with jewing people this badly.

Ask him who his waifu is.

Demonstrate what your penis does when you think about your favorite Street Fighter girl

What?
Take a picture with him!

This.
C'mon, you only get one chance!

Wew

She looks like a whore

An expensive one. Mmm.

Sweet. Hopefully they get some players and manage to stream it. Would love to watch that shit. Such a sweet looking game with tons of potential but got fucked in the end by not delivering and having done some real amateur shit to drive out any possible casuals.

I would've, but he looked like whatever he's talking about is important and I didn't want to bother him.

dp dp dp dp dp

Of course they'll pay. look at everyone's attitude before and after the juri announcement.

to be fair the pre-order outfit is still even more sluttier this is tame in comparison

What did they do?

wake me up when tekken starts

Daily reminder that the harder a game fails, the more jewish it's creator gets trying to nickle and dime retards.

What do?

The failed to provide GGPO netcode and still have a fucking awful interface and no extra options for anything. No resolution options, nada.

play Guilty Gear

You are a nice and respectful person but you will never know unless you try.

I actually just did. Milia rushdown is fun.

and the stage is 10 bucks.

lol

the netcode did get bad at times but if a UI is going to throw off people then they probably weren't going to dedicate themselves to a fighter.

what were the extra options you had in mind?

What the fuck?
What are they smoking?

fighting game players good will towards them

excuse me, I was wrong. Everyone's playing it. Must mean it's good.

Fair enough, but I'm sure I'll get the chance again before this weekend is over.

The FGC is actually a bunch of battered housewives.

triggered

The great thing about what Capcom has done since the Megaman debacles is there is an implied threat that if whatever bullshit they pull doesn't sell, their fans will lose something they care about. It's gotten to the point where Capcom doesn't even need to fill in the blanks with threats anymore. The fans will just make up whatever they want least to happen, and they'll open their wallets.

I guess that makes Justin Bieber the greatest musician in human history?

Adjusting screen resolution, anything extra that would sharpen or blur the pixels so people have options on higher resolutions for preferred graphic quality, and while it could fuck everything up, widescreen support. Mostly minor things but it helps to give the game polish. On the core engine front, the game fine. I never played a lot of it, but it felt like MotW/3s era with every character being decent. Nothing that made me lose my mind over. The announcer system is annoying though, really glad it can be turned off.

This is like debating Christfags holy shit.

yeah you showed him champ

Keep chucking cash to Ono retard.

sad memelords should leave

just ignore attention whores fam

The main thing they fucked up was forcing you to open ports directly in your router. No one who's just sort of interested in the game wants to go through that shit not to mention there are a lot of people who can't do it and those who can but it still didn't work properly. Yeah you might think that "well clearly they're not dedicated enough if they don't want to start opening ports" but if you face the facts it's those people that get you the money and add mass to three player base even if they're not dedicated try hards.

Also you'd be surprised how much the first impression stylish (or atleast sensibles) UI makes actually matters. Having two items on the main menu labeled "arcade" is just fucking lazy and even if it really doesn't affect the gameplay it tells more about the developers attitude.

4chin get bodied on stream

Which stream? I think I was watching something else.

I always switch streams when good shit happens

I got revision 3 of the game. I didn't have to work with port forwarding

Shiloh has a pretty decent Vega.

Capcomfighters stream. Some gief from /fgg/ cracked to random ken.

Well somehow they fucked that up for the release. All I remember from the launch was the forwarding shit. Maybe they've fixed it.

4chin?
Was someone called that or something?

did woolie's match happen on srkevo3 stream

that was amazing for a 12 year old

Get fucked, e-celeb faggot.

4chan /fgg/ Gief player got bodied by some Zimbabwean.

Just a question.
How do people know he was from halfchan?
He used /fgg/ in his name?

Did anyone catch the match with the one-handed Ryu? It wasn't the most exciting match but he turned it around in a pretty impressive way.

yes

Good luck in your pool, hopefully you get farther than half-chan's guy.

I did. I can't believe there are competitive players who do well despite their handicaps. It inspires me to get better.

Are two traps fighting each other right now?

fug
who does he play?

ZSS, apparently. Can't blame him for that.

Sm4sh Zero Suit animu Samus makes me very stiff.

How many people entered Street Fighter 5 this year?

He also looks autistic with that sonic t-shirt on

F O U R S T O C K E D

is mahvel on?
see no point

Momochi is so good

Alice, Yuuka, or Su-san.

wew

Is that a trap?

if the grill wins that means she is the best if she loses then sexism

unless that is a tranny can never tell with asians

are those chairs actually any good?

It has a dick doesn't it?

From what I've heard they're good chairs. Though I'm sure you can find a chair that's as good, costs half as much and doesn't have the shit gamer branding.

It started.

Is there a recommendation chart for chairs the way there is one for headphones/mice/etc? I doubt it, but it sure would be nice

Did she win?

Go to a store and feel out what's nice for your ass.

Nitro+ Blasterz side tournament starting

twitch.tv/jyosua

pick any chair that's comfortable, it's like buying a bed, buying a 8000 dollar bed isn't that different from a 200 dollar bed

however there's one tip i'll give you, buy chairs with armrests and avoid leather chairs

no

when is the UNIEL stream starting?

Should be starting shorty on Logichole

Hey, it could be a MtFtranny against a FtM tranny. Protip: no one wins.

I can't tell what's the saddest:
-The fgc is eating this shit up?
-They're trying to top the guys who made the Alex model better (and will fail at it)?
-The retarded pricing for this sleazy dlc?

Well it didn't take long for Capcom to fuck over the PC owners.

This Capcom jewery is really making me not want to play the game anymore.

This just in:
Instead of fixing their awful fucking survival mode, Capcom has decided to instead offer you the option to pay money for additional colors. This kikery is reaching extreme levels

On the stream ID, did it say FKOCoopa? I haven't seen vased koopa on the finestko channel for a while did he leave that channel and started working on the jyosua channel?

It's a shame when we have to question everything that looks like a girl might be a tranny.

Your unhappiness is your own creation.

this fang lol

Don't be a beaten housewife user. Play a better game and show that you don't support this anti consumer shit.

Speaking of better games, isn't GGXrd supposed to start now?

about 45 minutes

Seriously. 'Live and let live' just isn't a concept around here, unfortunately.

Fuck everything

SFV is a sleazy, shitty game that shouldn't get any praise, and Capcom should get its balls kicked in hard for the shit it pulled.

There are a fuck loads of cancerous practices that the industry has been taking from one another so just letting live doesn't work all the time and Holla Forums is rightfully pissed.

In the case of fighting games you are right that there are more options and we need to not focus on SFV

Yep, 45 more minutes

You're right, I just wish that Holla Forums's rage was focused on this instead of an opinion they don't like.

sage for shitting up the thread

We UNIEL now.

twitch.tv/logichole

bout damn time

How is it an opinion knowinh SFV is a complete fuck up and a pile of shit? The game's awful and half-assed.

I was gonna ask about that.

a niche game like this needs as much exposure as possible and can't attack their fans for posting shit about their game. Also if people outside see your company is a greedy fuck/team is greedy fucks, they'll probaby question the product itself or a reason to support products.

BASICALLY THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT STOPS PEOPLE FROM GETTING YOUR GAME

It's the musician, not the company themselves, that's putting strikes against people's channels, so they're using remixes for the music right now.

every time

Guess who probably won't be composing another video game soundtrack in the future

am i the only one watching sf5?

And if a musician, artist, any person is going beserk putting down copyright strikes on people channels and attacking the fans who like their stuff they will most likely not buy it since you might get punished for liking something.

no

They probably got a viewer count on the channel

What I'm trying to say is that corporate greed or fans being fucked over kills a potential consumer base which is not good for a niche game.

thank god

I meant ITT

They took a struggling game and downright killed it by unveiling these shitty practices.

Did Raito do the music for UNIEL? If he did and he's being a cock, he's single-handedly making me want to skip all French Bread titles he composes for now.

I thought people were kidding that they were going to let people buy Survival colors.

I shouldn't sperg over it, but I'm just baffled by the shit Capcom does, and how it gets away with it (even though it's because of the fucking fgc).

Yeah, Raito did the music for UNIEL.

Well then. Now I'm doubly skipping Yatagarasu as well.

Guilty Gear soon.

What's the current tier list for each character?

Eventscrubs tiers or posted-to-twitter pro tiers?

How soon? I'm not seeing it show up anywhere.

srkevo3 stream

multitwitch.tv/capcomfighters/SRKEvo1/SRKEvo2/SRKEvo3/SRKEvo4/SRKEvo5/SRKEvo6/SRKEvo7

All streams on hold right now. Is there an SF2 side tournament or something I could watch?

Might just be on my end then, all I'm seeing is the EVO logo with a Guilty Gear musical theme playing

none of the anime or kof streams are on hold

Man fuck this. Guess I'm watching the VOD.

Can I get a link plz

Anyone know what side events are happening? and if so, anyone know the schedule?

atlususa
kingofco

jyosua
logichole
numakie

anime schedule
imgur.com/a/M9Bmb

Same. Sorry thought you were asking where it was gonna be streamed. Seems like they're still setting up. Don't mind the GG music though.

Thanks m8

posted-to-twitter pros, pls

the second one was kingsofco

Post a link to Guilty Gear please.

goatse.cx

twitch.tv/srkevo3

Here's Ogawa

twitlonger.com/show/n_1snsefh

Ogawa's 2 Tier Tier List

Strong Characters: SO KY MI ZA CH FA BE EL SI JO
Not as Strong Characters: MA PO AX VE SL IN RA LE JC JA

Overall, strong characters have "few bad matchups, can fight any character easily, and performs well in tournaments."

eSR GG Writer's Tier List (influenced by various famous player's opinions, Ogawa was not involved)

S: MI SI EL JO
A: SO KY ZA CH FA AX BE
B: MA PO VE SL IN RA LE JC
C: JA (tentative)

I swear to fucking god

Fuck that timeline

twitter.com/Lillyyvo/status/754889779527811072

There's another timeline in which Joe won

I went 0-2 but I took it in stride. Cannot stress how cute Harumy, the japanese girl who knocked me into losers, was.

This pleases me.

Can we just run GG again

At least she's watching

Her face is as smug as Pepe's.

Holy shit I'd never seen that before.

He's always been sort of weird, and he has aspergers.
He's gotten a lot better at interacting with people, but he still ignores the world at large and just takes things on one stock at a time.
He often opens his mouth without thinking, and nobody really gets mad at him because there's never malice and he's always funny.

Just a general observation. They've really toned down how they act, at least when they're onstage. Too many sponsors and too much money involved these days.
It marks the transition from what things were to what things are today.

Did you suck her dick?

No user we gotta play Street Shitters now

Being in the B universe is suffering. Joe won in a Universe where Capcom didn't become Koei Tecmo.

Pure QT m8

maybe she's baiting for replies

Well, for sure.
I don't go to locals anymore, but back in the day there was a lot of friendly banter, and it included calling people faggots and niggers and it was all good.

top kek

This her?

Oh hey GG Salty Suite is starting on Logichole

gets better

twitter.com/austown14/status/754890143555809280

pretty funny

twitter.com/NotoriousEv/status/754889799736160256

this one warms my heart

that one guy has a lol picture. fucking hypocrite.

Loving this.

At least 2 of the people there are being ironic, but that's a good wall of salt nonetheless.

Not sure what's worse that they have people kicking a ball back and forth on ESPN2 or that they have announcers for it…..

Jesus, Normalfags truly are shallow.

Surely there must be some sort of ESPN1 with sports to watch.

Hell yeah man that's what I'm looking forward to.

Pretty sure, the girl with the short hair. She also has an SFV video on yt from some tournament.

Also have a thicc chun from yesterday.

That's sportsball, user. Sitting on your fat ass watching sportsball is clearly superior to sitting on your fat ass and watching a video game.

This pleases me greatly.

Normalfags are truly awful creatures.

Seriously hope someone posts a recording of the ESPN showing. Figured too late that I don't have the channel so I'm stuck with bootleg UltraChen (though it's not all bad really)

I think they are legitimately afraid

More people a learning about the THICC

op

How many layers of yomi was that

Quick tweet this at him

damn it user, I would've done it for you. Watching it on Xfinity's live streaming service.

FUUDO

He already knows, and said that she's more beautiful than the video game version

I wonder how many of them are "playing" Pokemon Go.

THICK!

here's a potato quality stream:
tvtoss.com/pages/player.php?ch_id=1994271641&ctd=1&t=Sports Channels

Damn, Fuudo is good.

DESTROY THE GOOK

Good taste.

R. MIKA STRONG

baka! everyone knows pokemon GO is the exception.

I just realized.

Was this the reason why the game was censored, so it could be aired on TV?

most likely

haha nah

cammy isn't good enough to make top 8

WE ESPORTS NOW

That's not actually farfetched

They didn't want an M rating.

No, because no one of the censored stuff was actually bad. They have a lot worse left in the game. They are just fucking retarded.

What did you think capcom pro tour was for?
seriously

You're right. That gold statue doesn't even have nipples.

And now a storm is outside and I have to watch the tournament in shitty SD quality because there's a signal loss on the HD channel
Great

Nope. There's no remotely legitimate reason for any censorship you'll ever hear about. It's always to appease SJWs and/or to get clickbait articles written and have a media shitstorm.

PERFECT

I can't tell if you're serious or not

Also, is Nash broken or something?

He seems to be able to get easy payouts for damage.

Maybe we should shitpost back.

No character is broken, it's actually incredibly well balanced.

Not really, this game is surprisingly balanced

Senran got a T.
There's no way SFV would have gotten an M.

The idea that they need to do it to appease the ESRB has been debunked so many times.

your sense of sarcasm is broken.

or are you trying to bait me?

FUUDO ON FIRE

Thats great to hear then. Why does everyone pick Nash then?… I feel like Mika has to do so much more to get equal amount of damage.

senran at EVO

He's good but Chun and Ryu are without a doubt better characters.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDO

I want to see Fuudo win because Mika is the only fun character in this funeral of a game.

Mika is all about mixups, Nash is more fundamentally solid.

MIRAI ONLY, NO OPPAI, BULLET TRAIN STAGE

Jesus Fuudo
My waifu may win

I want to see a grappler win EVO

The Vega and Ken were interesting too.

Probably play style. Nash is a super mobile all rounder.

FINAL ROUND

It fits a particular playstyle they like

Reminder that Asian Harry Potter is over 30 years old.

DOWN WITH THE GOOK

JAPANESE OVERLORD TIME

FUU FUCKING DO

Holy fucking shit.

Fuudo vs Infiltration grand finals is all but confirmed

AWAY WITH YOU DEMON

*starts sweating at keyboard angrily*

HOLY SHIT FUUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait a moment; isn't this the guy who shitted on black dark side phil in that one youtube video?

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Memes were a mistake.

Well done Fudo!

Yes. Yes he is.

Sajam's segue's almost make these ads worth it

lol so randum XD

Name of the video? I haven't seen him shit on LTG yet.

I'd still rather have Seth.

What is that?

I don't see why EVO has any impact on the ESRB.
And if you're talking about TV age ratings, you'd be thinking of TV-13 vs TV-MA.

Us GaMeRs xD!!!

Well I'm gonna hit the sack after that infiltration loss.

Still calling it, that Infiltration will win Evo 2016

Fuck, finger slipped. TV-14.

did he shave his head?.. I didn't notice him.

That guys face on front, jesus fuck.

you wish you were as random as he is

I would like to know that too

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHX61Y0Oa30
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqJOEHB_m1Q

Holy fucking shit this echo.

"The Totino's"

THAT SUPER WAS SICK

You are a treasure.

You know what I bet casual viewers love? Nash mirror matches.

Thanks. Also this echo is because they want to catch the crowd cheering. Waste of time, I doubt the geezers watching ESPN give a fuck.

That fucking second video, 20 seconds in, is fucking golden.

THE GOOK IS FALLING

Holy fucking shit. What a comeback.

*teleports behind you*

How the shit do they get those in game?

Wait, the stage is in the game?

At least it is not a Rolento mirror or someone playing Elena.

New stage. For 25 USD it can be yours.

It's a stage for the pro-tour.
I'd imagine capcom can switch it up whenever they want.

Oooooooohhhh

Rolento mirrors were a lot of fun.

God damn these comebacks

It costs $10. It was made just for this.

FAB on LogicHole, Pot v Pot

Ryu mirrors are the best, but Nash mirrors are surprisingly good too

capcom is so fucking jewish, how many people in the crowd you think are paid to be there?

The people in the crowd PAID to be there.

Are they on 1.03?

I LOVE THE FGC

THE GOOK IS DYING

THE GOOK IS DYING

THE GOOK IS DYING

THE GOOK IS DYING

THE GOOK IS DYING

Infiltration is not making this easy.

I'd take Hondas and Blankas over them any day

I just wanna know why it goes to the pot, Sony gave them a fuck ton of money for the pot. Why add more

There is no depth to which the FGC won't sink to suck Capcom's AIDS-ridden crusty old dick.

Don't know. I guess we'll find out when a top tier character ends up on stream.

REMOVE KOREA

Are you going through a hard time or something, user? Why do you keep trying to shit up the thread?

YUKADON

RAW SUPERS

Because it's fun

Aww yeah hit those shins son

TWO NUKES FOR THE GOOKS

Infiltration you gook, stay in there

These raw supers, geez.
This is fucking tight.

Yeah they're on 1.03

go play some video games

MURDER THE GOOK

MATCH POINT FAGGOTS

THAT WASN'T A REACTION

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

HOLY SHIT

Video games aren't fun

Incidentally neither is caring if an island chink or a peninsula chink wins it all. They're both slanteyed freaks that need to be shoved in a locker. Sports are fun. I think I'll just go outside or something.

Marlinpie vs FAB now

My wish came true

FUCKING JAB FIGHTER V.

GOD DAMN IT REMOVE THE GOOK

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING JOE YOU MONSTER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DO IT INFILTRATION

Those fucking ults, the damn reflexes of these guys.

TIME FOR THE RUN BACK

Go Futa!

THE RUN BACK

If you aren't rooting for Mika you need to leave.

FUCK MIKA and you bitch ass.

MIKA WINS OR WE RIOT

A Mika in finals is what I've been hoping for since Wednesday, pls. Pls

Good, now Mika can murder his ass some more

I think you mean fuudo
r-right

He wasn't abusing the jab or anything. Yukadon did a reversal, but Nash doesn't have an invincible reversal, so it would have lost to any meaty. Yukadon just lost his nerve.

They should have button inputs on the replays

Well it was a fun ride and I don't need to watch anymore no matter what. Night lads.

I'm happy with either outcome

I know I would

Fuck yukadon

MIKAAAAAAAAAA

FUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So who's ready for that Season 2 promo at the end of the finals with a Sullomania teaser

LET'S GO RAINBOW MIKA

Fuudo looks like he's gonna puke.

M I K A

GIVE FUUDO YOUR ENERGY

just fuck my game up

If you think that's, they paid even more so they can tell you who they want to win with that tally up the top.

MORE ENERGYYYYY

FUUDO WILL REMOVE KOREA

Some of that money actually goes to the players, though

MIKA
MIKA
MIKA
MIKA
MIKA

ELIMINATE THE GOOK

Starting to worry

We need more.

Broken clock, anons. Believe in Mika.

Holy shit.
These guys are just dunking on each other.
There's no close games.

I just realized they're using R.Mika's story mode outfit because Mika's normal outfit is too revealing for ESPN supposedly

Gotcha covered there, fam

2 Perfects and is still losing

SHARE YOUR ASS POWERS WITH FUUDO

Rock, Paper, Scissors at its finest.

Fuudo is too kawaii to lose.

First post-patch Johnny

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Three perfects. What is this?

I'm pretty sure this is just Fuudo's preferred outfit.

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

was he the only mika in top 8?

FUUDO PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Infiltration's footsies are fucking godlike

yes.

If the bracket resets Fuudo's done.

:v(

Yep. One Mika, three Nashes, two Chuns, one Vega, I don't even remember who I'm forgetting.

A ken

A Ken.

Ken

ken

Ken

Ken

KEN

I'm surprised that there were no Ryu's at this year's top 8.

Thanks.

A Ken.

ken

Ken

Ken Masters

FUUDO PLS

It's all ogre.

;_;

Owen Wilson

knock knock

It's over

NOT LIKE THIS

Is this the actual infiltration or infiltration the bot?

Who's there?

fuudo can do it i believe in him

dubs for fuudo

[Insert Old Combo Breaker Meme Here]

Ken

;_;

FUUDO PLS

SO MANY PEOPLE SALTY THAT INFILTRATION IS ABOUT TO WIN

nice digits

Well shit.

I wish.

There is hope

Not again. Not fucking again.

The dream is dead.

NO HOPE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE GOT THIS INFILTRATION BOYS

Just learned $100,000 USD = 3,197,650 NTD

S H O O K

Seems infiltration will keep his throne for a bit longer.

Great final 8, almost makes SFV look like a decent fighting game. Almost

Fuudo is looking tilted

THERE IS STILL A CHANCE

IT'S NOT OGRE

It is a good fighting game. It's everything that surrounds the game that's shit.

HOPE

NO HOPE, BOW TO YOUR GOOK OVERLORDS

So just like smash

This place is utter shit. I liked the one hall better.

SELLOUT BOYS

Yeah I'm pretty mad.

>tfw Holla Forums has given me an unhealthy urge to respond with "not a fighting game"

END IT END IT NOW

STOP THE GOOK

PLEASE JUST TIE IT UP

RIP

;_:

FUCK

Worst Korea won thanks to you.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Holy shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED FUUUDO LOVERS

THE GOOK WON

SURPRISING ABSOLUTELY NOBODY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

TOP KEK

YEAH RAZOR WINS

Eat shit gookhaters

Infiltration is just learning this game at a ridiculous pace. He already knows what to do in so many weird situations.

SO which was the best finals this EVO?

For me it was MK.

Gooks win

Why wouldn't we be?
Everybody plays Nash, it's fucking ridiculous.
Mika is at least something different.

Worst Korea won again

Both were sponsored by razor

INFILTRATION YES

NO MIKA, NO VIDA

Now give us a fucking Juri trailer.

Melee by a landslide.

*Why wouldn't we be salty

ggs

Finals or Grand Finals? Grand Finals was Smash, overall Top 8 was SFV.

RIGGED

Goodnight, Faggots.

What?

BUT HUNGRYBOX

That's the joke.

The last three today were all great.

NO JOE NO MIKA

KoF 14

Yea I mean Grand Finals.

Melee.
Top 8 for GG, SFV, and KI were fun, but not as hype as hbox's upset

KOFXIV

FIRST EVO

A NASH WINS

FUCK

How was Hbox an upset? He's always been top tier in Smash

KoF was good too. Man El Rosa had a damn good showing with Ramos. Sucks he lost to the standard OP setup.

I didn't see MK sadly but I was happy to see Rise get love in P4U even though the player lost. But I think Melee takes the cake since Hungrybox really deserved it.

Does he look white to you?

DOWNROAD COMPRETE!

ALL I'M SAYING IS IF THE BUTTSLAP WAS STILL IN THE GAME FUUDO PROBABLY WOULD HAVE WON

RIGGED

HE HAS NO CHILL

Literally short one (1) Critical Art.

Did you even fucking watch the Melee finals? He was fighting against last year's champion Armada, and he reset the bracket 2-3 and won by the skin of his fucking teeth.

After going down against plup, nobody thought he would be able to beat Armada. It was also nice to see nationfags put aside their hbox hate after seeing his amazing play

So Infiltration won 3 Evos before Mango did.
Wonder how he's going to react to that.

Hbox has been slacking as of late, and had been eliminated by a lot of players that traditionally struggle with him. His win was not at all expected.
Mango and Armada were most favored to win.

I'm an ausfag, he's from my local scene.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GOOK

can't argue with that

Is he good?

Go make fun of him for translating for a man that speaks English

it was mangos first evo's win, too

He's okay. He is not one of the better players.

How did the gook win with his eyes almost slanted shut?

You mean Hbox?

Don't think. Feel.

Yep!

It's like a camera, he can take high-speed snapshots in real time

Did he even hold the trophy up in the air for the crowd?

this is why you aren't winning evo

Of course not. He is an autistic gook.

Did ESPN stop Ono from taking stage and doing his autistic stuff as usual?

Ok so what was the best moment of this Evo?

He did it before it started.

He did it earlier

The dude who ran up to stage to challenge ChrisG.
S2J stomping westballz to end game 1
Hbox Win
LI Joe's "I wanna get better, and be like them" speech.

Fuck, I missed it

Does "all of LI Joe" count?

let's make it stick

Top Garen's drill against the I-No airdive out of the corner.

the absolute mad man did it

Hungrybox clutching his way to victory, and anything to do with Joe.

So, uh, where is the salty suite going to be?

Watched that shit on ESPN at a buddy's house. Not gonna lie, it was pretty fucking awesome watching fighting games on live TV. The salt from twitter was also great.

The nigger running onstage as well

My favorite moment had to have been this awkwardness

They basically ended with Joe.

I kind of hope they work out the kinks do it next year. It was pretty neat.

SET US FREE

Holy shit what?

We're all free now!

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Same here. It was fucking cool seeing the multi-cam setups like a genuine sporting event. Also, ESPN had audio from the crowd, which just added to the hype. Fuck the streams, ESPN beat that shit by a long shot.

FREEDOM!

YAAAAYYY

God dammit

Anyone know what streams the salty suites are on?

I'm still mad that ESPN's stream team was using the Marvel overlay instead of the Street Fighter V overlay.

Yeah that was pretty annoying. Aside from that though, I was pretty damn satisfied. Lost my voice from shouting.

he's a furry too user

If they do it again, I'll definitely either get cable or watch it at a friends house. I never felt like the FGC needed outside verification, but at the same time, it feels good to be taken seriously.

ALRIGHT Holla Forums
Let's see some reviews

It's the ESPN stream gonna be uploaded somewhere?

Most likely not. Not unless someone recorded it themselves.

A NEW CHALLENGER DEPARTS

"Downroad comprete."
jk. I actually liked how Apologyman came close to sending Fuudo to losers' early, but then Fuudo made the right adaptations. Such a great set.
Also LI Joe.

A buddy of mine over in Cali was in a bar too and mentioned how people overheard him and his friend shouting out terms like reset, and started asking him about the game. From all the tweets I saw tonight, normalfags discovering street fighter was gold i never thought i needed.

I'm so glad I skipped MKX

Honestly, I enjoyed everything I saw but Pokken.

I enjoyed all Smashes, KI, Street Fighter 5.

Apologyman definitely exceeded expectations. I wonder if he'll put in work again next year or if it was a fluke

If it pops up somewhere, I'll be sure to snag it and UL it somewhere for you guys to grab.

Glad to see. A few more people playing Fightan is always a good thing.

best highlight for evo overall?

The thug getting arrested because of some anime-tier shit.

Think he'll deliver?

That's why I was screaming
I heard all of the autistic fur shit and then I finally see him.
Feel like I'm the only one that isn't a furfag or a trap lover

Also this guy was fucking gold.

Sometimes it's funny to watch a nigger go 0-13 after he runs his mouth.

Does he even know how you're supposed to have a picnic?

What a god.

Perfect people do exist

Smash players don't go outside

I forgot to look. Were the stream numbers good for sfv?

160k in loser's finals

before the thread dies, i missed a lot of the other games from yesterday and some from today anyone got any highlights that i must see?

Either parody account or they get ESPN in Poland

Momochi Vs Arturo

Vampire Savior tournament twitch.tv/zero000/v/78404919

You never heard of VPNs?

Melee topped at 220k i thought streetfighter was gonna win again this year.

It might've, I wasn't paying attention. I bet there's a thread on SRK about it.

Goddamn

I was actually curious, and it's almost impossible. Not that he couldn't afford it with the winnings, of course, but Chipotle only caters a max of 200 people. He'd need to coordinate 5 separate Chipotles, probably across a couple zip codes.

I don't think it's a parody account. It's just a horny Polish dude who likes wrassling and, to a lesser extent, sports

:(

Women love lawnmowers.

He's going to have a heart attack

**I'll stop now, sorry. This guy is just way too interesting.

Is that an official outfit or a mod?

I didn't realize how many games I missed to watch animevo

From what I can tell, it's the mystery costume in the CPT DLC.

I don't have enough faith in capcom to even believe that.

me neither, but that's what I'm being told. If so, it's fucking based.

no way

Capcom needs to choose between one or the other

No joke. If they keep trying to ride the line, they're ultimately going to fail.

Where can i watch anime evo? I assume it isn't on any of the srk's.

It ended on Saturday but they're doing Revelator on Logichole right now

twitch.tv/logichole

Competitive Catherine turning out to be shockingly watchable.

I missed everything MvC, did ChrisG finally Morrispam his way to a championship or is this referring to something else?

Was great fun watching Evo with you guys. Good night!

ChrisG finally got the Evo title. The only person that really challenged him was Jwong and that game came down to the last hit for either player and Chris clutched it out. Everyone else in top 8 clearly did not know how to fight MorriDoom.

Thanks.

Catherine last year was number one on my list, with sf4 coming in 2nd and i think melee was 3rd.

The real winning moment was hearing Infiltration will be streaming again

It almost felt like they were keeping MvC3 around just so Chris could finally win it.

fucking rigged

Overall It was a good first time evo, hope to repeat this the next year

Does he confirmed? I bet that he couldn't use the move where she slaps her ass too

I really enjoyed it, though.
Sure, there was some rust, and the hype wasn't really there compared to previous years, but I think it's a good sendoff for the game if it's not back next year. (which is a very real possibility).

Fucking Disney stopping us from getting a MvC4.

Okay stop for a second.

Let's say the reason they took out Cammy's nipples is for this very reason.

Why not instead just make an alternate costume that fits the restrictions of ESPN?

Holy shit that would explain why we never once saw a CA…

I hope that isn't true.

How much of a disadvantage would Fuudo be if it results that they prohibit him to use that move?

Before we jump to conclusions, did we really not see her CA even once?

No idea. but Infiltration really learned a lot from his lose to him in Winners Finals. Knew Fuudo was not going to win this when Infiltration Perfects your ass 4 times .

Oh nice MK finals are on. Good series.

Oh yeah, those 4 perfects could destroy the moral of anyone

He got perfected multiple times, but he also had some very clean rounds of his own.
It was a very interesting grand finals for sure.

POST YFW HBOX ACCELERATED THE ADVENT OF 666XX TENFOLD

I didn't expect much from EVO this year because of all the BS, but honestly, things have turned out to be pretty hype

This after party is fucking insane.

It's really not that good compared to all her other options.

I think MvC3 will be demoted to Saturday and Tekken 7 will get a Sunday slot since the console version will be out by then, but I wouldn't be surprised if it also gets dropped since all the potential stories are gone now that Chris G finally took it and the meta is incredibly stale compared to MvC2 which while it had the 4 gods had a lot of wildcard plays and viable pocket characters lurking.

I'd immediately say Pokken is gone and being dumped in favor of KOF XIV though. Game was anti-hype, took far too much set up time and the Audience was too busy playing Pokemon Go instead of watching Pokken.

Also view count Autist here. SF V topped out at 181K viewers. Smash Melee took the weekend record with 220K at its peak. Weekend figures are down massively in comparison to 2016. Like nearly 50-60% the whole weekend. Granted there was a clusterfuck since there were Two ASSFAGGOTS majors and a notable CS:GO event and SF V was also broadcast on ESPN 2 but McRib fucked up hard.

Tekken 7 GF was 13K viewers during the middle of it after Tokido got eliminated. That's anime poverty numbers for fucking Tekken. This shit's not on.

Maybe someday we'll have someone who steps it up and surpasses Prince Abu so he stops winning all these nationals.

A different person has won EVO each year

A different team has won EVO each year

Top 8 has had wildly different competitors each year

What is stale and has no wildcards?

Remember that SFV also had people watching on ESPN, not to mention that there was a huge delay before the start, which is partially responsible for the stream drop.

I assure you they got way more viewers than any of the other games by a longshot.

Apparently, some people got mad at ESPN

So apparently Hyuga, a spic SSB player fondled a girl gamer while drunk because she took him into her room to sleep, and she woke up with Hyuga between her and her boyfriend while a drunk Hyuga was groping her. Any news on that? Was it true or is she just trying to stir up shit? VGBootcamp already kicked out Hyuga and apologized, but something feels off.

Are you fucking serious dude? Yes, it was true. Not everything is a conspiracy.

It's true. He apologised for it and everything, but that just ostracised him further.

Yes, he needed to learn that was not okay and alcohol is no excuse, but the whole thing reeks of hypocrisy to me. They call themselves a family in Smash, yet they vilify someone for life over a single mistake? Family doesn't do that shit.