4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite driving game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=KVvfau1fWrI
app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1442826/dnd-with-4am
discord.gg/ycEnv
exhentai.org/g/953610/79f3cd7281/
pixiv.net/member.php?id=5594793
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Evenin' folks.

I can't believe it's been a year since the first time I came to these threads. Time sure does fly, huh?

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are almost done with Victory Gundam.

0-5 No dice
6-8 Going all in.
9 Do something good
Dubs double or nothing.
Trips lose the pot.

Morning everyone!

I might be quitting smoking soon. I think I can keep being NEET for another few months or maybe forever if I do so, its worth looking into.

Religion of peace is at it again.

I'm making a Mega Man 5 hack, let's hope I don't fucking lose interest and motivation this time.

RELIGION

OF

PEACE

I HAD AN EFFECT!

How're you motherfuckers doing?

Mario Kart Double Dash is rad, Kirby's Air Ride is also really good.

I bought 25k lbs in cheese in D&D.

What you gonna do with it?

You just created two more radicalized muslims.

it's so amusing to look at but sadly I can't pop it because that would be bad for my health.
In other news I had this dream where Lum was scolding Ataru for not going to church while I look smugly at some guy and say "Lum is a Christian, what's your excuse?"

Either way, howdy.

Sheeit, more 'baccy for me then.

I have a bunch of tiny scabs and bumps on my feet. Either mosquito are getting in or I have a bed bug problem

Are your parents putting that over a job?

Evening, folks. How's it going? Play any vidya today?

I have so many questions right now.

hey folks!

euro truck simulator
i like f-zero for racing games

Morning, faggots

F-zero probably.

morning*

fuck

No.

Good taste on air ride. Probably my favorite gamecube game.

How are you all going

Same ol' same ol', how've you been?

Looks like I'm here today. Let me go pour myself a drink. Which one of you fags shitposted in the PS2 thread? I was enjoying the sperging out of that.

NFS: Carbon or Burnout: Revenge. One of those two.

I have no words.

I'm not dead so I got that going for me.

Might as well see what fate has in store for me.

I plan to make the graphics mostly original or ripped from other games, and completely change the layouts of the levels.

Euro Truck Simulator 2, Mario Kart Wii or Kirby Air Ride

It's my favourite at the moment too.

I can't believe it's already four AM.

It's probably bed bugs.

Yep. I straight up told them if they wanted me to quit I'm not working while doing so.

Then once I do quit I'll have no reason to get a job so.

Sup dog?

And I played warband, 3d worldrunner, adventure island and uhhh something else I'm forgetting.

Yes.

Is posting that email breaking your embargo

Playing Sid Meier's Pirates on max difficulty it is. I'll keep you lot posted

D&D NIGHT, EVERYONE

Nothin' new to report, you?

How do we do it

What's good nigga

no

Going good. Excited for the BLM shit today although even if we get a good chimp out it will probably be ignored by the media for france.

Oh that sounds neat. What about the enemies and bosses?

I don't really play many driving games.. does Twisted Metal 2 count?

also, hey, and how has everyone been? Been away the last two nights, now trying to put ubuntu on a new laptop.

and if the user who suggest the cover me and my GF in lube thing is on tonight, she didn't go for it, but she's down to cosplay with body paint.

Goin' aight, how you goin'?

You're really pushing staying a NEET for as long as you can aren't you

Shit, I need to wash my sheets then
or just stop sleeping with the sheets off

If there was anywhere you could go in the world on holiday where would it be? Inb4 Japan

I'd love to visit south korea, japan and hong kong. Canada too.

Eurotruck Sim.

Going good. Trying to get back into writing. I'm sorta hyped for the Beastmen DLC

I'll admit that I don't have much experience in GameCube games, since they're so fucking expensive now. I'm actually lucky I got Custom Robo for $30.

Same old song and dance. Feeling pretty good since I'm binging on JonTron, and I'm going Pokemon GO in 5 hours. I should probably sleep but I'm not tired.

I made donald Trump for that one hentai game that illusion is pooping out. if I have motivation I'll make more memes and abominations.

what's happening in France?

DOA5 PS3, moving up to PS4 soon.

Doubt it, tbh.

How are you guys feeling? We're you crying?

Maybe Burnout Revenge?

goodbye

Goodluck!

I wish I still had doubledash, that game was rad

Hello Diddlechan

Lucky you, huh?

I told you to cover her in Jello! If thats what you are talking about.

You gonna make her do blue body paint at least?

How you been suu?

Yep. Fuck working. I just want to play games and watch shows all day.

(checked)
making hentai great again

Time sure flies, eh m80?

Some Radicool Islams killed people and also drove a truck that was involved

Enemies will be redrawn, but mostly have the same function. Bosses will be original designs and will at least have different AI to the originals.

I work in 8 hours
yet I cant help but stay up so I might as well talk to you lovely faggots

Does F-Zero Count as a driving game?

Itll be better for you overall, at the very least

What happened recently?
Why I gotta miss all the happenings

I just got Air Ride recently
I need to adapt to the controls, very different
Why the cheese though?

A Cold Sore? Man, those are never any fun.

I'm staying here because I fucked up. It's 0-5 that's joining in.

Tokyo.

Get a wii and mod it up. You can just play them on there really well.

A horrible accident by a minority.

Same as always, how about you familial?

As always. Made fish pie for lunch today but made way too much so I'm probably going to be stinking out the house every meal until it expires. RIP my flatmates.
Also on the walk today there were 6 people playing pokemon go, all looking like retards and none with any shame.
Gran Torismo 2 and Forza 3 are basically the only ones I've played. GT2 is a really solid game and I loved the career mode but I haven't kept up with the series (or genre, really). I'm sure it would disgust my if I went back to it now because muh graphics. I am a bit of a sucker for games with progression like that but never really play them because I've either played them all to death or am too much of a faggot to squint through ascii art.

Doesn't wait for anyone.

With the amount you smoke I'm not surprised you'd have a lot of money spare per week if you did.

I don't even know what to say.

build a wall to keep the sluts and used goods out

thats the comfiest looking cabin ive ever seen, it looks like a fucking questgiver npcs house or something

to answer the question though, pripyat/fukushima

See /4am/ thread, if you want to join.

Snackbar ran over 83 people in France.

Nah, this was something else bubble something? I don't recall exactly. Also considering it, two month anniversary is soon.

I've been decent, just getting a headache from this laptop. I haven't played vidya in days though.

Better to just wash them amigo.

I had a terrible time at work, sleep schedule is fucked, My brain is fried, and still haven't gotten that laptop. Friday hopefully I'll get it. Anyways currently downloading resonance of fate onto my ps3. Friend said looks fun. So I got it.

I dunno if we'll see a chimp out as Chimps can't organise, chimpouts just happen
Its like that Democracy Springs thing back in April that nothing happened with I think, but then again as chimps can't organise they do like to bix nood so lets wait and see

Apply for Jobs, Chimping for fullderp I only have 1 mon suggested right now and I ordered some Space Marines yesterday so I should get them next week

Either Antarctica during the winter months or Death Valley in the summer.

I bought a new mouse. I wanted the blue, wired one, but this was all they had. Supposedly lights up and such but I've got no batteries for it.
Motherboard should be in any day, too, so that's neat. Video clip is unrelated but I had to hunt down and pester the uploader to get it un-privated because I love it. So I downloaded it.

how many people?

You should try to get some rest soon.

And yeah it will be. Tired of coughing up nasty shit all the time.

30$ a week. But if I quit I will still be broke anyway.

Last I heard it was over 80

Sounds fun m8, might as well stay up if you're enjoying yourself.

Well that just proves guns aren't the most dangerous child killing racism machines known to man

Holy fucking thats hilarious

Just go to sleep
You're going to need it anyway

OH SHIT!

Jesus. Get Well Soon.

Good morning everybody

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

wew i'm late

I hate driving/racing games. But I'll admit I had some fun with Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed.

welcome to the thread friendo

Good on ya Soritsu!

What happened this time?

That's a lot of cheese. What would an illiterate wizard need all that cheese for?

played some of the Grand Kingdom demo. It's fun. I rather like it. Played Dragon's Crown with Reggie last night as well. I think we're gonna beat it either tomorrow or the next day.

SHIEET
how's the frame rate for the Vita version?

That's something at least, eh?

I really would like to visit Japan. For maybe a week, two tops. I'd like to hit up maybe some pacific islands as well. It may be hot, but the girls are hotter.

They had guns too, man. Supposedly they drove into the crowd, opened up the back doors, and unloaded.

I put ubuntu on a desktop once, I know your pain

What made work so bad?

Weirdly, of all places, I kind of want to go someplace like Taiwan or Singapore despite not being ABC. Being a dual-national of Canada, though, I can say it's a little better than the states in that everyone is not as distinctly crazy, but they elected a SJW PM that's already been screwing things up, so I can't really give my opinion anymore.

More like I fucked my sleep schedule again.

shoulda got this mouse instead the racecar is pretty cool but having things that can do other things is cooler

He had a pistol and fired at the police until he was shot to death.

Feeling aight, hbu

Somehow that's what I'm drinking. This rum isn't that good.

wew lad. Yurope's getting fucked in the ass and the US is getting cucked by BLM. Shit's fantastic.

Kill me.

kek

Its never the chimps organizing. Its their youknowwho wranglers doing that.

Not good on me! I love my cigarettes.

alright for the most part, at times it's pretty bad though

But how will everyone know how fast I go without a car mouse?

Ayy, anything new to report?

It's all a blur. Don't remeber it. All I remeber is that I fucked up alot and it's been day after day thing. Also I hallucinate super fucking hard and my adhd fucked me over.

So what, thats two really deadly murders done with guns in a "gun free" country?

I know leftists are stupid but I mean come on

Welcome back

hey slime buddy, what's up?

thank you

I heard 60, I also heard 84, the more the merrier

good morning

I talked to that slut again, she's going to cut my hair on saturday

Feeling good, started drinking a few minutes ago. Those cigarettes are bad for you, you know?

It's still amazing to this day.

I based my wizard on a character who loves cheese.

I'm weird, I like physical copies of games.

Apparently we're not going since one of my friends is going to sleep until 1, so might as well sleep for a while, too.

Because cheese is good, yo.

Night Holla Forums. I'm sure I'll start working on that VN I wanna make tomorrow. R-right?

with your usb racing wheel and expensive subwoofer for playing eurobeat upon

It went fine the first time, and I played around on it for a few hours then shut it down. After that it refused to boot properly, so I'm just wiping and installing again.

What's new with you, Ritsu? How is quitting smoking going to allow you to keep being a NEET?

Those were just fireworks! Roman candles! He was celebrating you racist!

Afraid you are gonna get fired?

Too fucking true.

Nigger what

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Oh, pretty good. We got a new client, at the bank. We will make a lot of money.

DOA5 upgrade to PS4, hopefully get to take screenshots.

Snack bar ran over peeps in France on French "Revolution" Day.

RIP

Me too but its better than not getting to ever play them. Or having to spend 100s to do so.

Do it right now! No sleep! Do it!

Here's the Youtube video too.

I have a racing wheel somewhere, but I don't even own speakers. Use my headphones.

is it possible to rape the personifications of sleep paralysis?
imagine being able to fight back those pesky shadows and giving them a taste of their own medicine

I know its the Hooknoses organising it put I still can't fully expect Chimps to stick to a plan

The usual.

What?

I have no doubt it is.

You can do it user, please add in a girl that gets super embarrassed

neat

Yes. Because I don't want to be fucking broke over the summer. I need to get SSD asap but, I need to be outta work for a year in order to get it.
Fuck my life.

did you not hear about the "day of rage" planned for tomorrow

Just trying to get ubuntu back on this laptop and actually be able to turn it on later without a boot error.

How've you been?

Parents said they won't bug me about job stuff while I'm quitting and having cigarette money is the only reason I force myself to get a job so.

This is neat.

Long as they show up, thats the entire plan really.

I'd fuck that.

Sounds like a day well spent, good for you user.

Doesn't that kind of run contrary to the concept of sleep paralysis?

You make a good point.

They rape you, user.

What was your team in the day?

After some glitches, I fixed er up. Plundered us a Spanish Trade Galleon (Rolled Dutch), doing well so far, can't post screens because I'm retarded.

wow

I've had that shit before and I don't want my dong anywhere near it

I swear man, I really enjoy that game, but the blue shell completely ruins everything because it 's totally unavoidable. It gets downright shit at harder difficulties. Blue shell completely ruined Wii for me.

Also, nice taste with Air Ride. kirby is comfy as fuck. I need to try more Kirby Games.

What's up, Ritsu? Those all seem like fun games.I haven't been able to play vidya that much myself. Been trying to get back into a good reading schedule, myself.

Nothing much, here my friend. Just trying to gain control, get a job, enjoy vidya. The usual.

Ooh, what are you writing, user?

Is that the fighting game with the anime girls with the huge boobs? I only pay attention to the series because of the volleyball installments.

Fuck, ran over like with a car?
83 is also one hell of a kill count. This is also keeps happening in france.
Jesus, when I tried to check news sourced for anything on this I was greeted with the lovely headline

Yeah, I really should
I guess I will try and crash in a bit

Thats a bit vauge
New in what area?

Well, thats something
I usually DM so its not uncommon for me to see odd characters

I played a small amount of Ragnarok Online and I've always enjoyed the aesthetics… character models aside (they're cute faggot weeb shit). Monster models and what not are pretty friggin' cool. So I decided to play Tree of Savior (whatever that means) and it's got a weird as fuck control scheme. Hopefully it's fun. Also I hate my life and I hope I die.

but imagine doing it to them back. a child being able to conquer the evil shadows with the power of cock bane and relinquishing the Hatman back to his lovecraftian shadow dimension of horrors

SSD? Disability?

Summer is only two more months anyway so

I always do

What you reading?

And same old same old here. Just playing games and wasting away like usual.

Just keep trying man.

With a Truck.

MAYDAY MAYDAY.

Another Spanish Trade Galleon, this one ain't fucking around this time, took out half the crew, only chance of survival is via swordfight. SEND HELP

Did you get Mad Jacks?
Please tell me you didn't get Mad Jacks.
That's what I drink and it's terrible.
but cheap

you mean the one that will send chimps on a rampage in nigger infested and libshit areas to redpill the masses that yes they definitely are a terrorist group?

Everything's the same as always over here, nothing new to look forward to. How've you been compadre?

Yes, of course as if you have lucid dreaming power you can stop any thing in your sleep

Mario Kart Wii is especially fun with friends, and the modding community is active so you can always grab a hacked version and play online and custom tracks.

I'm solely playing so I can be completely ridiculous.

What the fuck

True.

Bit late again, I suppose.

To anyone in one of the protesting cities tomorrow, stay safe during the "Day of Rage."

Yeah, that's the one.

dnd time niggers

i had sleep paralysis last night

I take back what I said. Will the gubermint actually take the fucking hint?

Please stop, your incompetence is going to shoot my sides into orbit.

Corona. Brought it on a whim when I really should've brought vodka. Still willing to get pissed fampai?

was she cute?

Ah, I'm a casual smoker.. if you believe in that kind of shit. I can feel you, working can suck, but at the same time I'm going to have to find something new soon.

Mind if I ask why you want to stay a NEET? Besides the not having to stress about work part.. I don't get it?

I'm not sure if it's funny or sad that all the mainstream outlets are referring to the France attack as "truck attacks" or "truck rams crowd". Like saying a gun attacked a school.

Time for some coffee or sleeping pills sounds like.

My sleep paralysis never looked like that shit, what the fug?

He used a big truck and apparently shot a ton of people too. Last I heard he had grenades in the truck but dunno if he used them.

I just want the chance to call one a nigger and watch him chimp out in person

good luck.

I've been good. I went walking for like 2 miles today, then I worked out. That slut from before is going to cut my hair on saturday, and I might go to a bar friday night.

I can't remember, but if I had to guess maybe wario/waluigi? or maybe luigi and one of the kongs

learn how to properly use that gun user?

Dr.Spiderstrange

she was right above me staring
sorta

Yeah, thank goodness for that.

Aaaand jail, next to no crew but we will rebuild.

Well sweet dreams then hombre.

IT'S TIME FOR EPIC ADVENTURES IN DND YOU FUCKS=

hi

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

damn the thread is fucking on fire tonight

How bad we talking?
If it's that bad I'll just cancel my pre-order and pick up the PS4 version instead

That's pretty nice of her, is she doing it for free?

eh, can't argue that

That's always good

You'll be able to take plenty, PS4 has a dedicated button for that

Sheesh….if it's not something one day, it's something another day.

checked
Been pretty all right. Work is the same old same old. Gotta go to the community college to see what kind of financial aid I can swing.

what'd she do?

you should try and get a boner infront of herm see what she does

I'll be a sexy celestial paladin who is laden with bitches wanting to fug

i got the basics down i don't really feel like i can handle it that well though

STRANGER DANGER

Sounds like you're doing a good job then muchacho. Good on you.

King Boo/Petey Piranha is where it's at.

I'm not going to sleep, I'll just sleep in.

I'm having some pure cheese right now.

Actually later today would be the better term, I suppose at this point.

I'm surprised they've got two or three going on in my state. It's odd. I see the occasional nig around, but there's really not many of them in these parts compared to majority tacos and whites, and the ones there are don't seem to cause much trouble. Maybe it's a "big city" sort of thing, considering I live in the suburbs.

Either way, any nigs or libshits that are going to be protesting a fucking dumb to do so here. Even with it being scheduled for 5 PM, it's going to be 113 tomorrow. I think most people would much rather be indoors, even people who live here like me.

You didn't get it did you?

youtube.com/watch?v=KVvfau1fWrI

This is starting to become weekly.

Sleep paralysis is great
Especially when you have a fever and you just sit there hyperventilating and sweating uncontrollably

All areas, how's life been overall since the last time you dropped by? Any good news? Bad news?

Yeah but give me a while. My stomach hasn't fully recovered from all those arak obamas and the untreated water I drank.

D
N
D

Christ
I now get the joke to several posts I saw that flew right by me
I gotta go and try to read more about this when I can
Seems brutal

Alright this was probably the most posting I could justify today
I gotta go and grab some sleep while I still have a shred of dignity and a chance at waking up early enough to not get me fired
See you guys next time

What's with the suicidal tendencies?

Thanks.

The one you hooked up with before?

Hopefully you won't go back to the same bar you went to last time. Sounded like you needed a better crowd.

we already got a paladin

you live in the south? I figured you were from further north. do you have a southern drawl?

smoke 'em if you got em! I'm too poor to be addicted to anything

how are those spidergirls? sucking your spider peen?

yeah! at least I hope so. I've got like 10 bucks to my name because I bought a sandwich and a drink today

you need to train, otherwise the coal train will be coming for your butthole

I seriously cannot remember the characters unfortunately.

With any luck they just help turn more and more of YUROP to the right wing and ultimately get rid of them. Much the way the US is getting fed up with BLM.

Like this?

thy wrench doth not provide merriment to me

Life ain't so excitng, beautiful, fun, worthwhile, etc.

But I suppose life is about struggling, adapting, and exerting one's will to create their own future.

10-15 FPS I'd wager. Loadtimes are a bitch as well.

Fucking give me ways to relax. I've way too much anger and stress that I'll probably go insane soon

Come to think of it I'm most likely insane already, but perhaps I can go back

Night arino!

Good luck at work!

There are 2 in my state but ones in the shitty hellhole on the other side of the state thats so far removed from my part they might as well not be related. And the other is in the capital which I dunno what its nigger numbers are honestly.

Either way ones 4 hours and the other is like 8 hours away.

And about the 5pm thing. I bet thats on purpose to rile them up. Get them in the heat and pissed off all day so when the sun goes down they chimp out.

Oh shizune! I saw another shizune waifufag on /mai/, was weird!

Hey, I've been wondering, is it just a coincidence that chicks with big tits usually have bigger boobs?

Because if they called it a "france terror attack" people would be confused as to which one people are talking about.

pure cheese?

yeaahhhhh I'll just go for the PS4 version then. Fuck that noise

the count of monte cristo. It's a very long French novel about this man who is imprisoned for a crime he didn't commit. He escapes and vows his entire life to get revenge on the people who put him there. It's quite possiblly the longest thing I've ever attempted reading, but it's pretty fun to read.

I've been reading it technically for over a year now, because it's been difficult to fit into my schedule for awhile.

Yeah, it's weird. I should hate both Mario Kart Wii, and Super Smash Bros Brawl, but they're really fun with friends and family. I remember I would play it with my cousins before they got into Xbone/ Call of duty nonsense.

Thanks, man.

Here's hoping you net a pretty big budget amigo.

Yeah but they're acting like fuckin' Optimus Prime is the attacker here. It was a sandnigger not an autobot

TN and yes

Have a couple of glasses of wine, a cigar, and put on a comfy SoL show.

i like to drink a nice cup of tea when i get stressed

In that case, sweet dreams whenever sleepy time gets to ya.

Get earplugs.

Tomboy manga got delayed till next week so I just have that to look forward too

They crashed the truck into the people then opened fire with guns.

Solid state Drive hard drive

How many pages is the book then?
Or is it just so long since you need to translate it while you are reading?

Love that Trump's polls are just going up.

Eat food.

Well it was attacking innocents so if anything it was a decepticon

yeah, it's the same girl. I'm honestly nervous and I have no idea why.

We plan on going somewhere better, if we go. My friend has some stupid thing he has to attend that same night

how come your spider pictures aren't shitty tonight?

that's unfortunate. Do you wear goofy hats, being that you're from the south?

I can afford them because I don't spend money on anything else. Who needs fun when you have cancer?

Hit me up when you to. I might buy some Smirnoff for the occasion instead since this rum's doesn't go down smoothly.

Y'all bitches need another paladin for that extra god's wrath.

wew lad

Play vidya.

This does give me a bit of hope. I think anyone who hasn't had a sip of the kool aid would prefer Trump over Hillary. Not that Trump would be who I want in office but fuck me the US elections have been a cluster fuck.

I saw the movie, it was alright.

Ha oh! I thought he meant social security disability cause the hallucinations or something

yeah I don't blame you

Sounds like you're in a rut user.

deee in deee

they're fags

Oh, that's fine.

Squares of cheese.

Might be an hour, I don't know. All I know is I need a treat that doesn't make any fucking noise.

one muslim lady got hit by the truck and her family called her a martyr, these people be fucked in the head

And now that things are becoming WEEKLY, things might work for us better.

Theres nothing unfortunate about it. East TN is beautiful and one of the best parts of the states. And white! And I like my accent thank you very much

You probably shouldn't bottle up your anger.
t. man who bottles up his anger

Wait till his poll numbers hit 88%.

Holy fuck I never saw the connection

So is D&D happening, dunnno how to get on to it

Not sure if they'd go that high, but does it matter?

"Trucks are a vehicle of peace!"

Just do your best to relax, really all I can suggest.

At this point I'm about ready to say fuck ubuntu and try something different..

1200. that's the unabridged version I have. The abridged version is around 500 or so pages. I have both. here's a pic comparing the two.

I have no clue about anything having to do with the film, actually. Given the run time was around an hour and a half as I saw it, there's no way they could fit the massive amount of shit in the unabridged version in the film. Ironically, I think the stuff that was probably cut for the film is my favorite moments.

If I can at least get enough to cover my classes and for the book-voucher thing they've got going on, I'll be pretty happy.

See, they've got this gig for financial aid here, at this community college at least, where for every 1 credit hours, you get $42 towards purchasing text books in the school book store. THAT would be a huge life-saver.

It's a damned shame, I wish they could've just locked it to 30 for Vita, I would've been pretty content with that. But those kinds of drops, constantly? No way man. I bet it's comfy to play on Vita too…

DEUS VULT

Oh those

Take the treat to your room and open it, then go back and chuck it in el garbage-o

get in the discord

get in the roll20

Have you considered windows 10?

JESUS

That thing should have been a series or something.

Man, dry oatmeal is pretty great. Never eaten it this way before.

Right, especially since books are fucking expensive.

Wow, you don't say.

I'm just glad that Trump is proving to be both professional banterer and chessmaster. Everything just seems to play out in his favor. Hopefully he makes Hillary shit herself at the first debate.

It's always nice being recognized.

Yeah, those.

Only treats I have use the microwave.

I am sometimes surprised you don't need plastic knifes and scissors to make sure you don't harm yourself.

Don't worry Trump will deport them all soon enough.

increase the memes!

i guess I just have no money to begin with

I plan on getting it again, but I have zero dollars. I also want to get wario world again, amongst other things.

yeah, okay. Do you do cajun cooking and speak french, or is that louisiana?

I suppose. just such a vast difference in quality.

yeah, that's the plan. I've got a beer cracked open, and am going to play some warhammer tomorrow, but it's trouble in my guts, damned anxiety.

I prefer dry cereal tbh

Make sure you point out that you weren't mentioned. Cause otherwise your boss will assume you too.

So like an oatmeal bar?

Soon. I want to see the Niagra Salt Mines of 2016.

Okay. Now you're scraping the barrel to make me laugh.

What Roll 20
What's the name

Just cancel the microwave a second before it beeps, problem solved.

What?

Hopefully, everything goes as well.

yay

soon

Hey I'm not that depressed right now, don't worry.

You aren't from the states are you?

And no TN is mountains and hillbillies and moonshine

He posts in this thread some times too and gave me a huge pile of shizune pics. Something about his writing style seems tainted with reddit or something but I can't be sure. Maybe I'm just possessive over my waifu and am looking for faults in him.

I can't do vodka. Or tequila.
I'll get some stuff for myself if we ever do meet up.

When you love something enough, you find the money somehow.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took the same stance as Germany did with Cologne and say, "French people hit people with cars too. This had nothing to do with the driver's race or religion."

I'd rather staple my dick to the wall and do a back flip then use Windows 10.

I know that feel, so I'm wishing you the best of luck with it all.

deep ends deeps

app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/1442826/dnd-with-4am

All right, I can't keep my eyes open
I'm off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody, I'll catch you guys on the flipside~

I heard he doesn't like hanakofags.

He has meme magic on his side.

I always eat my cereal dry. Never done oatmeal dry.

Oatmeal, in a bowl, but without water mixed in.

Night man.

I've bumped into a couple of Ritsufags here and on my travels into the seedy underground world of k-on forums. Not a fan of talking to them but I'm never mean or think bad of them. Least they got good taste.

Come on, its free!

Night yoza be careful tomorrow

Thanks
Sorry for being annoying

That was me that gave you those. Ritsu's referring to someone else.

They're European, of course that's what they're gonna do.

Night, Take care

Later m8r

Gotta do the hard stuff fam. I'll just end up mixing it anyway.
I know that feeling all to well.

Please. You're going to make me cry from laughter. You've filtered me haven't you?

discord.gg/ycEnv

for the discord

How do you know?

Learn something new everyday huh?

if the internet was like it is in futurama, and we were in all in some virtual bar called 4AM, would you still go?

I might be too nervous.

oh neato, do "ya'll" got swamps? Yes, I'm from the states, I live in mormonland.

Well I guess that something is warhammer then

thanks bud, good luck with ubuntu

Goodnight Yozakura.

Spidey, stop it, seriously!

Yes

Swamps? You live like 2 states away how do you think TN has swamps

Does this bar allow smoking?

I'm on the discord, It's just I can't get on the D20 even with the link it says I'm not Authourised

I mean it seriously seems like he can play anything to his advantage. Media constantly calls him a bigot? Free publicity and people actually doing their research on candidates can see something's up with what he wants to do making sense, but the lugenpresse claiming it's racist/sexist/whatever. Big terror attack? Just fuels the need for the US to have a president that wants to shut the borders so it doesn't happen here.

only if I got real drinks

dndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndnd

who are you?

Yeah, so is a kick in the dick, AIDS, cancer, a second kick in the dick. Free doesn't mean good.

Thank you.

Yeah. It's weird, because I thought I was getting the 500 page version. I didn't want to read something too big, so i got that version before I realized it's the shitty version that cuts out stuff for being too politically incorrect or "inappropriate." So I bought the unabridged version, and here I am. I think it's safe to say you didn't experience the novel as the author would have intended it by seeing the movie. But then again, it's only a guess.

Because I know who he's talking about

Only if I'm allowed to avatarfag there.

Dude where did you find a free dominatrix to kick your nuts for you?

Wew Lad
Yes, that's who I am

To ruin your good news, tomboy manga got delayed another week

You would be less depressed if you watched the cute girl shows I've told you too.

Damn liberals keep getting more retarded the more I hear about what they say.

Well, he knows the media.

I would prefer to be drinking and possibly punching with them in a shitty virtual VR space than sitting here on my shitty computer typing away like an autistic faggot.

I kne- Hold on a moment.

This is a thing? WHAT?

Is this a new common thing with old books? Cause tons of those have that kind of stuff in them.

okay.

shit, I still have Mila though :^)

Wasn't talking that kind of kick in the dick. More like going into the local gamestop and calling the bitchy chick a land whale to her face kind of kick.

Is Wario World good?

I'll try it, thanks. It still makes noise while microwaving, but that's better.

Night, I'll probably do the same soon.

I wish I didn't feel so much dread all the time over the dumbest shit

I don't know the geography of Tennesee! I've never been there.

well if we're going by futurama rules, you'd still be in your own house, so yes.

you can drink all you like, I'm drinking right now

we all are

Yeah maybe

I still have vodka

I'd go to that bar

Microwaves aren't really as loud from a distance anyway, I doubt you'd be fucking with anyone by using it as long as you cut it before it beeps.

do you have a character? and have you talked with the dm at all?

what're you drinking?

What a faggot.

wew
granted I did go on /ksg/ for a long while but I didn't even go to the ksforums except to find fanfics to laugh at

whoops.
Can't remember which one I'm thinking of.

is that her?

That's not love.

Hospital here. How are you lot holding up?

Sure, I'd drop by.

You don't know the true meaning of love then

Ay hospital, I'm doing okish.

Hows life?

Ehhh isn't love live the only one you rec'd that fit my criteria?

Appalachia mountains come on

I'm holding on.

Not too bad. Can't figure out if I'm sleeping or not these days.

Vodka damages you though.

hey Hospital
I'm doing good

No and no
I wanted to watch a match to start with so I could know how to play

Some of that shit is downright fucking depressing.

Nihil novi sub sole, what's up with you doc?

I've told you plenty to watch even including your shitty criteria.

Everything does though.

maybe i should get some

Vodka-chan will always be with you. Make sure yo refill her whenever she runs low.

No. If you come to my house you'll probably find out because I'm usually too lazy to hide my shit away.

oh, wellies talk to snooky then

Sadly most k-on forums are dead these days. As big as the show was in nipland its died out mostly in the states.

Who are you?

Probably more inappropriate then politically incorrect, and the abridged version was written awhile ago, if I'm not mistaken. It's certainly not recent. It's the version of the novel that is always in the school libraries.

Without boring you with too much details, I haven't even gotten halfway through the novel, and there's a section where two guys do hallucinogenic drugs in a cave, a man is kidnapped because he mistakenly is lured by a thirteen year old boy who is believed to be a girl into a carriage, and a situation involving a dead baby. That kind of sums up the experience without giving away too much, anyway.

Shit's hype.

Yes I will, fellow gentlemen with refined tastes.

I am drinking.

not true

Masochist.

She's a cunt.

I remember it being fun, yes.

we could teach you how to shoot your gun

shitty mexican beer and some sort of liquor that tastes like shitty rootbeer

okay! okay Mr.Wiseguy, what mountains does utah have?

can you take a look at my junk? I want to be sure there's nothing wrong with it. also my gut hurts like all the time

I wouldn't have been surprised if it was me since I was drunkposting the other night and get really wordy and sentimental when I drink too much.
If is any indication, you're thinking of someone else.

People got really, really into KS. The halfchan general has probably gotten past their 3000th thread if it's still going.

Who hasn't gotten fucked up and tried to fuck an underage trap before?

Thats just life

Hi drinking, I'm Ritsu

Rocky I'm guessing?

gives you cancer.
Burns you alive
freezes you to death
Drown in it

I'll probably do that, I feel like I'm intruding though

They lost count at some point so it's actually a couple thousand more, allegedly.

Hi ritsu, get better taste in anime shows and listen to what I tell you to watch.

waifus love you forever

Hello drinking. My name also happens to be drinking. What a fine evening this is to be drinking such a spectacular taste.

It's like you have no taste in drinks.

this tbh famaram.

well I have tea so whatever you have is further shitty

nah not really but you do need to talk to snooky about its

Never!

How often do you go and download catbra pics? You never reuse them a lot really. Do you even do it for yourself or for the thread at this point?

Are you a woman?

Also, I have some legit good news. I might be leveling up, professionally speaking. I'm super excited.

I can't even imagine what those threads look like now. They were miserable when I left and that was a couple years ago

I'm quite durable when it comes to shit threads.

So does alcohol

Hello happens to be drinking, did you buy the vodka in the end or did you get the expensive thing in the end?

Enjoy your shit taste for ever then.
And I have lots of cat bra I just don't post enough to reuse them.

We got the Uinta mountains. See you don't know either. Don't be giving me shit for not knowing Tennessee's shit. Now, do have swamps, or "Bayou's" to be born on?

You would have tea, you fragile little spider.

helllo!

Pretty much what these threads will look like in a few years.

tea is the superior drink

Bonjour.

we can pretend

for pussies

You post plenty, except lately. You abandoning us?

How big are the uinta mountains? The Appalachia mountains go up and down almost the entire east coast!

it would saddens me that you have such shit tastes but then I remembered that what you're drinking

Who knows

Nah, nah. The guy doing drugs is a separate instance from the potential trap fucking. The fact the author writes about this sort of stuff is absolutely astonishing. More than half of his book got censored. i could go on and on about the weird stuff I've read about, but I think it's best for someone to experience it themselves. And I wouldn't want to rob anyone of that.

But on that note, I think I better head out. Later all.

>So does alcohol
Then why does it hurt you?

I got the more expensive rum that I decided to experiment with. It turned out to be not worth the price I had paid for. Next time I will be sticking to something I enjoy to make sure I go through it.

He's finally realized how shitty these threads are and wishes for it to all go away.

This hell is what I get for checking Facebook. Apparently my ex is officially engaged now. Why do I even have a fucking normalfagbook account it just makes me miserable

See you space cowdog!

First name then smoke now you? Stop that

I am literally surrounded by mountains on all sides for hundreds of miles.

Well, now I'm drinking instant soups. but anyway, it's only because I don't have money for superior drinks.

Just delete it fam, if not that then just deactivate it. Save yourself the trouble.

like tea

How many times have I told you to cut that out?

But do they leave the state?

>Who knows
o-oh

nigga look around Smokes is here.

I don't think you've ever told me to cut anything out.

I'm going to. I don't even know why I made it. I don't have friends anymore.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

cheap is always better for alcohol to content to taste ratio, until you get rich and can affort the !00+ bottles soley for taste.

For now

I only doctor women. Real women. Had a preop tranny try to get seen. (S)He got kicked to the curb real quick.

What did I do?

he always fucks off for a bit.

oy vey, you're a good goyim you know that?

One more fag who isn't a complete sperg gone.

I should find myself a job to fuel my wifi and alcohol addiction.

Delete that shit bro

it's okay, but coffee is the superior hot beverage. I prefer my drinks to resemble motor oil

Are you a woman?

I wouldn't know without looking at a topographical map.

that's why you have shit tastes

It's in their waiting period for deletion now anyway.

Nope. Had some in high school, they all moved away and became successful. You guys are the only friends I have now.

Lol no. I'm a sentient hospital.

Damn I was hoping you were one of the like half a dozen anons I've given that advice to so I'd look magic for saying that.

Sorry user, ex's are shit but trust me I've been there and you'll get over her one day.

vs

Theres a huge difference in scale here!

Sure you do, us.

:^)
I am not gone yet.
And I need alcohol to stand working at my job and I have my job to buy me alcohol.
Its a catch 22, until I win lotto and buy myself enough booze my liver gives out before my alcohol supply.

What an awful time to be alive.

I hope we're doing a good job.

That or find somewhere that has nicer liquor cheaper.
I would rarely ever get Jager until I found a store that had it for $13 a bottle

Because I choose to be a man?

So, you're a cunt hospital?

WELL LISTEN DUDE, I'm not a god damn mountaineer, okay? I don't remember my US geography for shit. do you have bayou's?

What a horrible fate. Most of my friends I've either driven away or neglected to stay in contact so we're in roughly the same boat.

I don't want to be surrounded by autistics in these threads tbh famallama.

I keep thinking I'm over her and then she pulls me back in. All these years and she can still play my heart like a fiddle.

Yeah.

I liked high school. I had nerdy friends and I was in love and I had a ridiculous libido. I still remember what it felt like when she smiled at me or held my hand. I wish I could still feel things that strongly. Every time we touched it was like I'd been hit by a lightning bolt.
Could be worse. You don't just tell me to say something funny when I try to be serious. That's a start.

Hello friends.
Off from work and still tired as hell.

Not really into driving games per say. Can't name anything.

is that what you choose? I only see a faggot though

Close enough.

They can keep it all they want. I just don't want it there to tempt me anymore.
Mine all moved to the big city and became engineers or chemists or something. I should've studied harder but I never even knew what I wanted to do for a living.

My highschool experience was pretty much "at least it's not middle school," so I can't complain. Sounds like you enjoyed your time though, which is always good. It's good to have pleasant memories of things to look back on rather than bad ones anyway.

I've already hit my mark then!

Try Burnout 3. That shit is great. Emulate it from the PS2 version.

How big a bottle?
Jager is normally ~$40 fir 750mL here

But you suffering will make me want to leave more

Alright, I'm going to bed, to dream of cuddling and snuggling with Mila, Night everyone!

You could always just ignore most of it and not post at all.

It will all come tumbling down one day.

Time to unwind amigo, grab something to tide you over 'til bedtime.

Elementary school was absolute shit for me, so I think a lot of why I liked high school was that it wasn't elementary school.

Cya.

Night

Good night everyone

good evening

I only see a vagina. Would you like some cocks in your ass with that tea? perhaps a doily?

Meanwhile, I'll be over here, drinking motorcycles, banging whores and drinking motor oil

I never liked school. School's gay.

Goodnight, hopefully your bum won't be diddled

Maybe your departure will trigger my departure. Would finally get me to leave. After all I've been allowing Kek to decide if I join in or not.

I know. One day this shit will finally be cleansed. Whenever Mark stops being a fucking nigger.

750mL
I had usually been seeing it for just shy of $30 but I don't like to pay more than $15 for liquor.
Thank Jesus for Black Velvet Canadian whiskey. 1.5L for $10

Theres no swamps!

Same happened to me but you'll find yourself doing it less as time goes on.

Night yakuza

not much of a come back there but nice try

Night konata!

But mimi You are suck here for ever.

==WEWLAD== get back in here

I didn't like having to be there every day. I skipped class a lot in my last year because I wanted to do other things. It was still better than elementary school, though. Got beaten up a lot there.

I hope so. Getting rid of that profile altogether should help. It's the closest thing I had to contact with her. I just need lots of booze and to not think about it. That and my new motherboard, so I can play some video games. Maybe a new mouse soon, too. Heard good things about the G500s and G402.

I'm not sure, I feel like you're hiding some swamps

Fat chick really likes me, brought me fresh cucumbers from her garden.

The sounds incredibly gay.

I've been playing too much MMO Battlefield.

Put him in the bog?

Still weird since I slept till like 7 yesterday.

Might have a go on that. I remember playing Burnout revenge, shit was pretty cool.

Strawberry [email protected]/* */ the best.

How fat? On a scale from frumpy to biggie smalls.

what?

Which brings me back to my previous statement, school's gay.I'm glad college is nothing like that, for the most part.

Yeah you need to stop letting her creep into your head so getting rid of seeing her all the time will help a lot

No.

You should put your cucumber in her garden

planetside 2?

Yeah, college was okay. Didn't really have friends but it wasn't bad.

Overslept?

Sounds fun.

Wasn't it obvious?

I hope so. It wasn't really "often" because I barely ever checked the thing, but she never really leaves my head. That's what started my drinking, and now I do it because I'm used to it, and because my life has fallen apart, thanks to my constant drinking.

It was okay. Played old video games on my laptop between classes. Being able to play video games instead of having this 8-hour block of boredom made it a lot more bearable.

fox benis

Run up a gentle sloop to get away from the fatty

Not as gay as some of the people in the thread at least.

Yeah that was probably one of this biggest shocks to me when I became an adult. Being bored as a kid is way different than when you're an adult, at least to me. Then again I have a massive amount of free time on my hands, so maybe that's it. Find any comfy spots in college to chill out between classes?

Maybe you should cut back on the drinking and try to find a new lass

too obvious

She's actually pretty cool, but I only date twinks who are pretending to be straight.

the two are often hand in hand Tennessee-chan

Sorry my entire browser crashed

Boredom as an adult is like this existential thing, I've found. As a teenager it just meant I was someplace where I wasn't allowed to play video games.
Usually just went with this table in a corner of the food court. If I had enough time I would buy an iced capp at the Timmy's there, then boot up one of my weird japanese games and settle in for a while.

I don't know if I can go without drinking. Or how to meet women now, for that matter. It was easy to meet her because she lived next door and there was nothing to do except play with the other kids.

ayy

At least I wouldn't want to fuck someone then pretend I did it to steal their vidya or put my dick in crazy or hit on everyone or post pics of my ass. There's a lot of gay shit in here thinking about this in retrospect.

I wasn't trying to hide what game I was referring too.

sorry here tomoko benis instead

She's gotta be 5'11 and is at least 210. I'm 5'10 and 180, but I am buff.

uncrash it with full survivors

well I also wew too and in those threads there's a cunt who's shit fligging /4am/ did you see that?

Gayyyyy
Better then dating fatties slightly.

Blame Homoko or Ritsu.
The gays fear the catbra so less gay shit when I can spam the threads.

You in school or anything?

Eh I never met girls that way when I still cared for 3dpd

If I had something good to drink I'd do too, but I'd rather not waste my money on garbage.

Sounds comfy and convenient. I would always just chill on the roof of the parking garage since no one ever parked there because of that great Texas heat. There was a table up there under some shade and I would just chill there between classes on me lonesome. Great times.

Typically work the graveyard shift. Today is my day off and I'm naturally awake right now.

Why

W-wwhy

Nah. Working full-time now. Not into any of my coworkers. Most of them are pretty firmly in "tolerate" territory.

Sounds nice. I'm not really an outdoorsy guy anymore. I remember going outside a couple weeks ago and looking at my underarm. Basically the colour of paper now.

I mentioned it earlier but no one replied. It was pretty hilarious. I encouraged them more. His complaints weren't wrong though. These threads are shit.

Gays fear anything that's a animu gril. Just make sure you keep posting to ward of the pozz ridden faggots.

That's why you buy good stuff. I should stop drinking.

Keep posting. I want to see more.

I should've saved that "Afraid of doing it with kids?" picture for you

Jesus christ, it's like she has a big cencored tumor

but like, how fat is that though? because I'm 265 and only have a little bit of a gut, the rest is all muscles or something. can you post a picture of somebody around her size?

Please, enlighten us to your technique

not for the reasons he said though

maybe who knows how long I am gonna be here for.

Well, I am afraid of doing it with kids. They wouldn't let me play video games or talk to you guys in prison.

anime benis

Doing anything fun?

Oh I hate the outside too. Can't stand it. Especially during the day. But I'd rather be miserable in the heat away from everyone else than surrounded by everyone inside.

But do you think you could get with one anyway? You don't necessarily need to fall in love with them just get some time with another girl.

Mostly just hit on chubby chicks with low self esteem online and say the right things.

>That's why you buy good stuff.
That means taking the ferry to the mainland. You probably should. You could buy more wifi merch that way.

You were defending these threads weren't you?

I think how I'm going to slowly push myself away from these threads is to increase the odds of not coming here slowly. Would do wonders.

That's one veiny cock tbh famalam. Got anything bigger?

I should but then again that's the one thing we have in common.

Downloading lewds off of pixiv. For no real reason. I have a problem.

Yeah, if only we didn't have prisons

Tennessee-chan, you know nobody is merely "chubby" on the internet

not really defending them, just getting his shit correct

horse benis

Well I met them in person. Online dating is for chumps.

I probably would too.

I could probably fuck a few of them if I wanted. I just don't want to because they're mostly annoying divorcee soccer moms.

Gotta put the negros somewhere.

Hey, whatever works my man.

That's not a problem. You have a problem when you start to hallucinate that you're getting fugged by 2d animu grils. Keep jerking it until your hands grow hair.

Why do I have a feeling you're Gunner"I didn't want to be a meme"nacho?

BIGGER AND WITHOUT SPOILERS!

true that. I guess If I didn't have anxiety issues I wouldn't have to go to bars. but online dating is a barren hellscape

Nice dubbs. Yeah I know

You should really consider it sometime. Would most likely help you move on.

It helps that I did my online dating several years ago so

because I'm not, I joined just recently

That style looks familiar, but I can't tell which artist is that. I need to know.

We need to pack our things and go to japan Tennessee-chan. You're not a great big fat person are you?

Maybe next week. I'm calling in sick today.

What would just hitting what is considered overweight according to doctors on BMI called?
I'm pretty fat, but not huge.

W-what?

>brown imouto
Holy shit this is amazing.

Good taste.

Get the money together. And nah I'm pretty far from fat.

Good luck. What you gonna be drinking?

Depends what they've got when I go shopping.

What? what are you talking about? Are you asking me if I think you're fat?

I'll get it. So are you a skinny guy? I work well with skinny guys when I'm picking up chicks. I'm sort of a chubby tough guy type.

I was really hoping because it would've made it fucking hilarious. I already shitting it up with nacho.

The artist is look it up yourself. :^)

Keep going fam. Just keep jerking it.

already miss* fug my sham wow up fam.

Sorry muchacho, that's the biggest I found without resorting to reading the doujins.

Is he from Persona 3

I'm fairly skinny and a manlet so. I would be a pretty good wingman I'd say. I can work my magic on them and pass them off on you since I'm taken.

no. he's from a comic called "Love Parameter" or you could've checked the filename
exhentai.org/g/953610/79f3cd7281/

nah I'm wolfspider in Breton

You were saying that nobody is just "chubby" here.

Thanks, I found the Pixiv page.

Gonna head off. See you guys around. Everybody take care.

Wait. Please don't tell me you actually called yourself wolfspider. I know you didn't otherwise I would've noticed but still.

GIVE ME!

Deal, thanks buddy. I always wanted to do it with foreign chicks.

I meant online dating websites

My music's done playing so I'm gonna call in sick and go lay down until the liquor store opens. Here's my favourite song from my favourite album. Like most of the album, it's about nostalgia for a girl you loved when you were young. Not sure how good this video's quality is because some of the youtube uploads from this album have iffy audio quality.

yes, in breton

pixiv.net/member.php?id=5594793
Here is your spoon.

Wait, you don't want to join WWEW? I find this game fucking boring since it's just a terrible BF clone. The most fun I get out of this is shitting it up.

Thanks friend.

I did joins

Good then hurry up and get the money!

Cya user!

Feel better!

Disregard what I said. I'm a retard.

it's o.k and the game is rather shallow but I think it could get better without sony involved

I need this fucking locations job to happen, so shit like this can become real… damn it

I think this is it. Night you faggots.

Locations?

Night!

I'm starting to lose it, and should probably quit drinking while I'm ahead

nuhnight friendly

Who's still here?

I'm off as well. Goodnight

yeah. There's a large film industry here. I know a guy that's been doing location scouting for like 20 years, and he wants to get me involved, and it can not happen soon enough. Especially because hot girls usually work in movies too

No problem.

Ay plank

Night user!

Does it pay well at least?

Maybe you can "scout" japan and get us free trips.

That's the Idea Tennessee-Chan.
if all goes according to plan, it pays $200 a day, plus expenses

you're not

Morning Plank.

Gundam.

Well hurry the hell up, I'm getting old over here.

Gratis

I'm trying, but it's a whole ordeal apparently. I ask him about it almost everytime I see him, he says he's setting it up with the old film commissioner now to start training new people like me. that they basically just have to set up schedules and everything else is basically ready to go

I'm starting to get old too and I've done fuck all with my life. ohhh god. I guess it's almost time for bed then.

okay, goodnight. I hope everything goes nicely this weekend for myself, and everyone. I hope you all meet lots of hot babes, or that you at least have good times with your 2D waifus.

Remember the honeys, hold them tight, and everything will be okay

quads

you're a tard

I almost had them