Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gPpQw
youtube.com/watch?v=iaYhwFzn9M4
youtube.com/watch?v=aF_mLCNXfT4
youtube.com/watch?v=uuaNSpWkQHY
youtube.com/watch?v=vbU6xtMhkjw
tv3play.tv3.ee/sisu/mangime/752078?autostart=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saving from last page because I loved the show as a kid.

Before Adam went full SJW and Morgan was still relatively young.

Anyone here remember code monkeys?

x-play skits were GOAT

I really liked Code Monkeys, such a shame there will never be more episodes

I still remember when the Sess was Holla Forums's man of the people
Before we found out it was all just a well made television persona that was keeping the cuckoldry in check
I still think the Meet the Sess skit is fucking great along with many of the other X-Play skits
Anyone remember that splinter cell thing they did with the red and green spies? I can't remember their names

Watched it as a pre-teen on G4 and loved the cheeky humor at the time. I even had the entire series torrented before I had to delete it to make space for Chinese cartoons.

I wonder how the two feel now that JoJo is way more popular in the west.

Special Agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve.

What is the Top Gear of video games tv shows?

I get the feeling that one show with Yahtzee wanted to be that but failed miserably because they didn't have much in the way of chemistry

what the

Judgement Day was notoriously shit. Neither of them had any idea what the fuck they were doing. Like, X-Play wasn't fantastic on the review front either, it was mostly their fun sketches that made them memorable, but Judgement Day was downright retarded.

Better question:

Which show is the Good Eats of video game shows?

G4 was always a marketing channel. They were shills pushing products.
Being young back then & never removing your nostalgia goggles do not change the truth.

The marketers with their forced humor were never on "your side".
Viewers were nothing more than walking wallets their employers paid them to fleece.

Every breath sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

Anyone got the Adventures of Bob and Steve, They were hilarious.

See

Oh. Thanks.

Thats one hardcore whore.

I'm glad that we've finally recognized how stupid reviewers have been since day one. It's a shame that some of us took so long, and others still believe that shit like G4 was ever good.

i think it's around driver 3 was the time people started to realise, reviewers of magazines can be bribed and lie to readers

Wait a second
This bitch aint hardcore

who the fuck is this bint?

back in the old days we had a show called reboot which was about people in a computer

People aren't going to get that unless you post something that actually showcases the horrible 1990/2000-whenever CGI and visuals

This is actually kind of funny.

X-Play had some great skits back in the day.

It's aged better than some other CGI shows of the time. Still doesn't look great, but hasn't aged as bad as I figured it would.

Hey, its just like the new berserk anime.

The 90s were hell.

I brought that subject up with a kraut TV show called Gameone TV. It was hosted by former Giga.de fags and one of the most autistic shows I have ever seen. Coincidentally, MTV cancelled the show in 2014 when Gamergays came along and its last episode aired on Christmas of that year. This video should cross the language barrier and show you how autistic it was.

I was thinking of making a video on how many fuck ups these retards did this year

do it.webm

should i skip good game sp or just good game and the worse variant good game pocket

As shit as Tommys taste is I loved how his irrational reviews got faggots assmad all the time.

Neither of them really since Electric Playground is dying and Tommy is too busy playing in Video Games Live.

Nigger fuck you. Judgment Day was great just to see Tommy and Vic argue with each other. It closest vidya had to a Siskel and Ebert. And at least Tommy left the show with some dignity and is doing what he loves in playing music instead of becoming a washed up cocaine cuck like Sessler.

Start with just Good Game and reference the other spinoffs when relevant. I have been watching the show since 2008 and around about 2013 was when the whole show shit the bed.

They were at this convention I was at and they wouldnt let you have a picture with them unless you bought their shitty book

Part of me still believes in Steven

Exactly my reaction when watching it, come on its [CURRENT YEAR].

I still think Shadow Raiders is disgustingly underrated. It was a damn good show. I don't recall if it aired in America, but I know it at least wasn't a big thing there.

I'd never heard of it until someone mentioned it in a Reboot thread. I'll have to give it a watch.

Is this what passed for "anime" these days? Its so much CGI that it isn't even funny, and the parts with actual drawing are what, 15 frames a second?

handdrawn animation is usually animated at 12fps or 24 if they're doing something like a movie and want QUALITY. but cgi is unlike hand drawn animations where, handdrawn animation you need to draw every keyframe, where as with cgi the program you use fill inbetween your keyframes and you can set the framerate easily from 12 to 24 to 60 to 120, etc. I don't know how Berserk looks ridiculously choppy

No one thinks this is even close to passable modern anime CGI. I remember watching the earliest of this stuff that was done by Japan, seeing it practically perfected by things like GITS Innocence, and then this mess? Even budgeting doesn't apply to this. I have no clue how they fucked up so hard.

This is like getting your hair done by a hairdressers school novice, but it's also an explosives victim recovery hospital. It's setting it back

which ps2 game is this

Holy shit, you guys are joking right? I grew up watching Xplay, AOTS, cheat, whatever silly nonsense they were peddling, i ate that shit up. Not Code Monkeys though. That was like a proto big bang theory with RETRO GRAFFIX Just a show filled with lol doritios references and xxxxD randumb humor.

maybe youre not gay

Wow, I was told Berserk's CG was shit, but I couldn't even begin to comprehend "shit" meant this shit.

It looks worse than fucking Initial D.

Cinema tech was cool.

It was all shit tbathwy fam.

I used to be stoked about videogames being on TV. Now I'd just wish they'd stay away from it.

Article related
archive.is/gPpQw

Wait a second, sports channels are broadcasting video games?

Desperate to pull in new viewers, ESPN's audience is dwindling each year

What's the source on that image, reverse image searching ain't giving me nothing worthwhile.

Guilty Gear Xrd

Thanks, user!

Cinematech is the only one of the shows I still wish was on TV. I always liked how they showed weird untranslated games from Japan on there.

It was on ESPN2, which broadcasts bar games like poker, darts, billiards/snooker and all that. Basically non-sports.

they were broadcasting EVO on ESPN2

I liked both TechTV and G4

G4 slowly went to shit until 2009 or so, and then made a rapid free fall to shit. At that point, the only things keeping me watching were AoTS and X-Play. But then Adam went completely bald and let his cuckoldry take over. Then Kevin left AoTS, and though the co-hosts did their bests, no one could really replace his energy. Then the whole channel died

Thankfully, there are a bunch of archived episodes of G4 shows when they were good scattered across the internet. I wish we had more fun tech/vidya shows on TV, but shit like AoTS would've been hounded on by the media and SJW's if it survived all this time. The internet really killed the entire concept of tech/vidya TV

Pretty much, they're so close to each other and internet is the better/easier medium

2007 was when Cinematech was cancelled, as it was the last original G4 program. That was also when it became the Cops rerun channel.

AOTS was also shit seeing as it was supposed to replace the Screensavers. If anything that was the first sign of how shit the channel became.

They advertised it a lot on AOTS, but it never ran afterwards where I was.

Hello, and welcome to Extended Play. I'm your host, Adam Sessler.

His face's stupid expression somewhat matches Geoff Keighley's

Dude certainly changed a lot.

As much as I loved Screensavers and Call for Help, Leo really into a giant faggot once he made Twit. From firing one of his interns underhandedly (embed related the intern died a couple years back sadly), to carelessly showing off his dick when talking about privacy and security, to banning his chatroom during broadcasts, to having shills representing his sponsors on his show like they're actual guests who know about tech, to wasting money needed for his network on lavish vacations and his bitch (also, he never technically cheated, he was already divorced), he's become an embarrassment.

Leave coke cuck, the real reviewers are here.

I remember that. Love it as well.

Got the video where Tommy became the guest?

I love how G4 in Canada still shows re-runs of all his shows. Mostly the lab with Leo.

There's a few. Including some recent ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaYhwFzn9M4

youtube.com/watch?v=aF_mLCNXfT4

youtube.com/watch?v=uuaNSpWkQHY

youtube.com/watch?v=vbU6xtMhkjw

The EP youtube channel also has full episodes from when they broadcasted in the 90s.

I'm sure all you remember Icons. Back in the day it was pretty great having documentaries covering vidya history, although sometimes facts were glossed over, plus anyone has even minor experience in videography and editing will find the presentation hilariously tacky and cheap. Rewatching some episodes I can't stand the zoom ins that were done in post production (as opposed to in-camera), and the motion graphics and compositing is worse than the stuff you can get packaged with After Effects.

Currently EP's youtube channel is the only place to see EP. All the channels in Canada that broadcast it dropped it.

I've heard. Vic should probably retire it, 20 years seems like a good run.

Here's Tommy interviewing/shilling Shiny Entertainment about Wild 9.

They only broadcasted the SFV portion of EVO and skipped everything else.

Hello and welcome to Cuckspot TV I'm Coke Sessler

What is the 'G'?

yeah i'm sure you and many of them are mental in one way or another

Why hasn't anyone mention Game Center CX?

Too much puns.

Then again with the name like Will Wright, you're pretty much asking for it.

Fucking Tommy "This Sucks" T.

Anyone ever catch this show? It used to be on UPN.

the CGI fits the theme since it's video games but it's so disgusting to look at

tv3play.tv3.ee/sisu/mangime/752078?autostart=true

This fucking autist is on the second most popular channel of the country with a prime time scheduling spot and all he does is play shitty let's plays, and the show is still going strong. To think that only six months ago he was begging for shekels in all his jewtube videos

This thread has made me sad.

I miss the good old days. Let me off this wild ride, Mr. Bones.

This angers me, but I would take that job in a heartbeat.

Sage because double reply.

Mr bones is proud. how long does that ride take to end again?

its a satire to an argentinian gaming program they had
they're full Holla Forums

VIVA LA ARGENTINA

holy fucking shit

MFW I realized it was an Ouya.