Did anyone get this yet? Is it fun

Did anyone get this yet? Is it fun.
I want to get but I don't want spend $40 completely blind.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9iHQgbZz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user NO

WWWWWWWWWW

the shittiest vs game to date

You'd be better off playing literally any other VS game

Shit, you'd be better off playing Gundam Musou

Is the Gundam Breaker 3 game worth importing atleast?

yes

stop relying on "localizations" and SEA release

G breaker 3's entire plot is more or less TRY with some extra over the top BS to it

I only played 2, but everyone says 3 is a direct upgrade, so probably yes

Don't do that.

I've been hearing good things about it.

Hopefully the Vita version is decently as I don't own a PS4.

What's so bad about VS Force?

user, is that the only fucking game you play?

I own 3

I've beaten 3 and love it

it takes the systems of 1 and 2 and merges them, you get tiered rarity parts like in 1 with the upgrade system of 2 and that is even taken a step further with being able to merge parts for bonuses to further max out and specialize your gunpla

so say you want the nanomachine from the Turn A on zaku II parts, merge the turn A legs with the Zaku II legs and you get the abilities of the turn A legs on the legs of the Zaku II

Ghiren's Greed, SRW @G

I just have a lot of screen shots of MSGO

I need to play Gundam Breaker 3. It arrived like two weeks ago and I haven't touched it.

Please tell me I can pimp out a basic Zaku and make it kick ass.

I noticed. Is it really that fun?

They took a great fighting game, slashed the roster, dropped some attacks, and crammed it into a system it isn't designed for. It just doesn't settle into it right.

In general, if it caught your eye, I'd recommend anyone to just import that actual VS games on the PS3, or emulate the PSP one.

from what I know fro mthe nips

Vita version of G breaker 3 is fine I own it aside from when lots of effects are on the screen, the vita doesn't have many frame issues

there is no difference between vita nad PS4 outside graphics and that PS4 requires you to have PS+ to play

I went through campaign in a stock Zaku II that was deck out in I fields and regenerating Devil Gundam cells

Sorta. It is a nice grind sometimes, but the overwhelming emphasis on melee combined with the shit connections make it an excercise in frustration if you try and make it competitive.

I used to love it more when it was a grunt slug fest

right now the power creep is fucking abysmal, with the Feddies having pretty much every OYW gundam possible ontop of shit like the Hyaku Shiki and Super Gundam

They also have annoying shit like the GM quel, which has a 360 degree melee attack that actually passes through the terrain. I've been killed twice due to it actually

As for the "fun" factor, the main reason I still heavily play it is the fact that skill as a pilot takes a major role, sure a Zaku II is slower, weaker, and easier to kill than the NT-1 "Alex", but a good pilot in the Zaku can come out on top and with no I frames to protect people during knock down, or being shot out of the sky it gives a bit of a reward when you use a shotgun on a Zaku I to knock a Alex out of the sky and then proceed to wail on it as it falls on it's ass, unable to do anything to you

I dont play chinese cartoon games

I like my Zakus and GMs and all, but it just feels bad when I can't get more than a few lucky streaks because some faggot is flying around in circles in an Efreet or a Pixie. Melee was a mistake, Battle Operation did it much better.

you remember Pixies and Efreets used to be more cancerous with the ability to chain their melee so they could effectively "fly" across the top of the map?

Pixie is still worse though due to the hitbox a lot of times ending up inside a wall when they do their sperg out melee

I wrote this and post it on the /m/ MSGO thread a bit back

pastebin.com/9iHQgbZz

still a useful guide