Why is fallout 4 the best of the series by far?

Why is fallout 4 the best of the series by far?

Todd is always right

I think its a draw with NV

those are pretty much the only things considerably better than the last games

Dude, new vegas wasn't even made by Bethesda. Why even bother playing it?

Dude, rpgs are all shit, i dont know why i bother playing this casual faggot genre.
Beats watching movies i guess.

I'm glad Todd fixed the genre. I tried to play through fallout 1 and was like, "what the heck am I suppose to pick. There are way too many dialogue options and places to go." Knowing my decisions won't actually matter at all also helps with my Social Anxiety. I don't want to deal with the pressure of knowing my decisions could significantly effect something later on in the game.

Oh yeah, Fallout 1, i finished that garbage in 2 hours. Just for the hipster cred, of course.

Shitposting and bait aside, i don't understand why most of Holla Forums loves RPGs so much, most role-playing are always the same rehashed fantasy fairy or grimdark magic shit with some fake mechanics like leveling or skill trees, and i'm not talking just about WRPGs and Modern RPGs.

RPGs are seriously story-reliant games, only two steps above VNs.

*roleplaying games

Woah you played through it?!? I watched a let's play cause I skipped all the boring dialogue and didn't know what I was suppose to do. Like, there were no quest markers or anything.

Objectively the BEST level design for sure. I've never seen such detailed environment in a huge open world game. Every inches can be explored, both vertical and horizontal. The shooting for the first time in Fallout history, is actually quite decent. About the rest of the game, opinions may differ tbh.

RPGs could be good if they were actuallly RPGs, what we always have are story centered shitty games with the lazyiest shit possible as emulation to real gameplay mechanics.
No wonder casuals love this shit, they were the precursors of walking simulators.

The game isnt even a sandbox, you just fast travel from place to place. Its pretty retarded, even a kid cant get lost in that crap.

After you've discovered them first. But still, I'd rather have this freedom of traveling than slowly dragging stuff from place to place for like 15 minutes like you do in STALKER, now that's a real walking simulator.

Morrowind has the best fast travel system though. There are so many creative ways of traveling in that game.

WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS IN THE HEARTS OF MEN!?

Because it's the newest game in the series with the newest engine

the game itself isnt that good but the modding community will keep it fresh and keeps making it more playable when time goes on.
It's like a fresh sandbox for the current year.

What gameplay elements do you think Todd Howard is going to remove from the next Elder Scrolls game?

Pete Hines does, user.

i hope he removes retarded make-believe stuff like magic and elves, that ruined skyrim's immersion for me.

Because it'll be the last one.

Fallout New Vegas>Fallout 1>Fallout 2>Fallout 4>Dogshit>>>>>>>>>>Fallout 3

My personal feelings tbqh famberlambogini.

Fallout 4 is an actually okay attempt at emulating a Fallout game on the part of Bethesda, it's a shame they casualized the fuck out of everything else.

More like.

NV>FO1>FO4=FO2>FO3

Pretty close, in retrospect I probably would rate Fallout 4 fairly equal to Fallout 2 if only because of all the MEMES permeating 2. Though I have to rethink that because it has so many more dialogue and roleplay options.

You know what, yeah, FO4=FO2. With Fallout 2 only coming out ahead because of the replayability.

And people pretend Toddposters aren't all just shills

Not like Bethesda cares, they already got took the money from these fucks before and after the price raise. And they'll do it again when the new Elder Scrolls is released, because nobody will ever learn.

Todd Howard? More like Fraud Coward, amirite?

FO2 has way better quests and dialogs, but shit gameplay. Like those parts where there are like dozens of enemies on screen and it takes like 10 minutes to kill them all.

because it was so lore breakingly retarded that it fell out of the fallout series and marked the beginning of a new series loosely based on the fallout universe in which it is the first game and therefore both the best and the worst.

compared to fallout nv its shit though.

Because it's the only one I've played.

But all NPCs did the same weird twitchy facial animations to seem "realistic" IIRC

If it's so good why does its dlc have to plagiarise mods?

He keeps telling lies and you keep believing him.

Hoping he removes himself.

The entire series is shit tbh.
Not even baiting.

Because the series started at 3? duh?

What do you think Todd's chess club was like?

Crapthesda's Fallouts don't count as Fallout.

Pic related: it's the actual modern Fallout.