Pokemon Go arrests/criminal activity

Google Pokemon arrest
No seriously. It's like hundreds of Pokemon go players are getting arrested for ether trespassing or armed robbery. Majority which are being done by black people.
mashable.com/2016/07/14/pokemon-go-zoo/#Mo0GL3Qbyqqc

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/Clinton-Foundation-Donors-State.html
nintendo.com/corp/csr/#community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
fusion.net/story/323896/north-korean-pokemon-go-gym/
please
archive.is/VxulB
archive.is/y7X2o
archive.is/KC1GX
archive.is/m41iZ
archive.is/Zw0U1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it happening? Is it starting to happen?

Also why are people having issues? It's a fucking 100m radius. That's just over a street's width away, you don't need to fucking trespass.

Every time.

WE NEED A FUCKING POKEMON GO CONTAINMENT THREAD, SOMEONE CALL THE JEW TO FIX THIS.

Worth it. Scyther's some good shit.

THIS IS NOT HOW THE GAME WORKS
IF YOU CAN SEE WHAT POKEMON IT IS THEN IT MEANS YOU CAN CATCH IT

STOP POSTING THIS SHITTY FUCKING THREADS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET POKEMON GO DISCUSSIONS BANNED

YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM AS TO WHY THIS PLACE IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN

Sounds to me more like people are using Pokemon Go as an excuse for trespassing, because the range of the circle on the map is by no means small. I played it a bit yesterday and I had no issues with the radius being too small (it's around a 50m radius).

fix this shit up kike!

please stop

its only the beggining, odds are its going to have its own fucking board, for a mobile app

Everyone, lend me your strength! Together we can summon him!

YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING KIKE, GET YOUR SEDENTARY HOTPOCKET ASS IN HERE

PREPARE THE RITUAL

TIME TO SUMMON THE JEW

you should all stop being antisemitic

DANCE GOY, DANCE THE YEMENITE DANCE

dude, its Holla Forums

Here:

Genius, you just created another Pokemon thread. Brilliant. What a mastermind.

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD

You can't corral pigs without building them a pen.

Pokemon Go game discussion and Pokemon Go news/controversy are two different subjects and need two different threads.

People who want to talk about what a ridiculous phenomenon this is can't do it in the same thread where all the autists want to circle-jerk and be faggots.

Feel free to limit discussion to one thread for each of those things, but not just one thread for all of Pokemon Go.

Actually, this is true.
This time, there are so many things going wrong with this game that a cycled thread would be detrimental to discussion.

Trouble detecting sarcasm and satire is a sign of autism. I'm pretty sure it was sarcasm, at least.

Shit's so bad they actually had to start handing out these in my classes.

naturalnews.com/Clinton-Foundation-Donors-State.html

Entertainment Software Association gave between 10 and 20 thousand to the Clinton Foundation

nintendo.com/corp/csr/#community

NOA really is cancer.

Take this song, may it lend the ritual strength.

Oy vey, is it anudda shoah?

Holla Forums here

I play pokemon go, and you fuckers keep deleting the threads.

I just want info on shit without having to go to reddit, but you assholes make it kind of difficult when you start

or

Nobody needs to slide anything here. It's all thoroughly kosher. Just let those of us who haven't engaged in the shitfest that has been the world of gaming over the past 10 years, come here and relive some nostalgia.

I finally find a
I want to play, and so I'm like,

But instead of finding info, I have to come deal with a bunch of faggots.

I hope you guys enjoy Final Fantasy XXXVIII and Call of Duty: Black Ops 8 and Tekken Street Fighter Extreme 50th Anniversary Edition (written in Japanese that nobody can read anyway) or whatever gay ass shit is passing for video games that you can't let get upstaged by Pokemon Go, even though more people play Pokemon Go than every other one of those games put together.

Yeah, it only needs 1 buried thread. God forbid something popular that people want info on be stickied or have any sort of visibility at all.

The ritual isn't going to work with dubs like those (checked).

Fuck off Holla Forums

Kill yourself, first of all.
Secondly, we don't need multiple threads about every fucking piece of news about this shit game.

DANCE, GOYIM! DANCE!

All I see is a coalburner and a nigger.

I posted in the other thread but more people have been arrested for breaking into the refinery near my house since Go hit than in the past 30 years. Also there's a destroyed mall in the area, it's literally a crater. Both of these places are Pokemon gyms.

Rust Belt master race.

you need to go back to reddit, faggot.

i appreciate this bait, this is a good one

i suspect you will hook many

Users can make their own boards.
Moderators and admins have no bearing on the course of user discussion.

Perhaps a place like 4cuck or Leddit is better suited to you?

No, listen here.

You've got millions of people playing the shit out of Pokemon Go.

Pokemon Go, doesn't exactly come with a fucking instruction manual, so people want to come get info.

You have millions of people looking for info, and instead of having even ONE stickied thread on the most popular video game in existence currently… you cry to the mods and get it limited to one thread that is buried god knows how far down in the catalog?

What in the fuck is wrong with you all?

You don't have to like a subject to sticky it. It just means it's important.

Right now, the only place I'm getting results when I google shit is reddit. I don't want to go to reddit and haven't for years asshole.

So why in the fuck does 8ch not have this shit front and center right now?

No wonder you are being flooded with new threads on Pokemon Go. YOU ARE PRETENDING IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I bet a lot of people are coming here and assuming, and rightfully so, that you guys are gonna have a big beautiful front page thread on Pokemon Go, and you don't. So they make a new topic.

You're Holla Forums, get your shit together.

no one fucking cares you double spacing autist

kill yourselves

amen

No, you listen, [board].
We're not pretending it doesn't exist.
There are way too many threads about this as it is. Go back to fucking reddit like you want to mingle with the normalfags, you autistic nigger-loving [board].

Somehow I doubt you're even from Holla Forums let alone from an imageboard originally anyhow. You have to go back.

The way I see it, maybe make two threads, one for actual discussion from whatever (hopefully few) anons are actually playing it, and one for shit like arrests/koffing in the holocaust museum/"don't Go while driving"/general insanity, and make both cyclical.

I don't think reality could possibly bend to impossible degrees and fuck itself in the ass any harder than it is right now, with a shit-tier pokemon game resulting in mass death and chaos, but I said that last month too, and yet here we are. I have no idea what the fuck to expect from anything anymore, and it's both exciting and terrifying.

Why

do

you

always

talk

this?

I wish one these retards would try to get into my property

(unchecked pending reply)
And what would you do, user?

How does the spawning in this shit work?
Is it shared between everybody or is it specific to you?
Say, a Charmander spawns nearby for me, but not for someone else.
Or can I cuck some sperg out of his Pidgey if I get there first?

I miss when nerds hated light

Grandpa, mirc has more than one font

TBH fam they should have moved out of their mom's house when they turned 30.

that girl looks like a cunt. but I bet the beta orbiters are out in full force looking to meet their perfect anime waifu.

You can see the grass rustling and shit. And yiu can track individual local pokemon with a hot/cold system.

So, does Pokemon Go have any kind of postgame, or is it going to be aimless, wandering boredom, like the postgame of Ingress?

At least kids are playing outside again.

You do realize you're being silly by claiming an app is what's going to cause society to collapse, right?

Either way, nice bait.

Oh, come on. Any kid who was into Pokemon in the 90s would have flipped their shit for something like Pokemon Go. Have you lost any and all spirit of adventure?

I'm a programmer
Non-fixed width fonts are awful

Hi JIDF

Good quality opinions there, mate.

Tell me more about this, programmer-san.

In US, if you're not walking directly on the road or a few from it, chances are you are trespassing.

Fucking this
Shit's been spilling all over the board for this past week.

So normalfags?

You genwunner trash should leave the board.

Actually a street's width is about 8m, not 100m.

if going outside is so fucking great , then how come humans have spent the past couple thousand years trying to perfect staying inside ?

Fullderp best derp.

What's the story behind this?
I cringed too much at the anthem, had to mute it.

Dude just go to Reddit, nobody is going to hack you dns to make a post about it

why contain it.. let it spill out into the streets.. desperate.

I normally don't call reddit formatting, but:
REDDIT FORMATTING

Reddit or not, it's cancer.

I actually laughed

Fullderp is a thing that both 4chan and Holla Forums have been doing for a while.

When the two finally faced off against each other, 4chan had a team full of ubers and OU. Holla Forums used a team of UU.

Apparently the 4chan champ was made to use weedle and caterpie for the matches after that game.

Face the music you faggot. It was included for a reason.

You should probably stop breathing, since normalfags enjoy it so much. For that matter, you should stop playing video games, too. Also,
Kek. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_fallacy
You're being facetious, right? In any case, I'm more of a Gen 2 man, myself.

Because humans need both for optimal growth.

It has static rules, requires a degree of skill in the form of resource management, and has a defined set of win/loss conditions.
A game is exactly what it is.

I live in a suburban house that has a giant lawn compared to the others in the town. It's still only one acre. Unless you're living in fucking Neverland or a farm in buttfuck nowhere (which is not the majority of America), there's no way you have over six acres.

No user, you're a cancer, and we must remove you.

Also Gen 1, Gen 2, same shit. You're a fag who hasn't played or cared about Pokemon since the 90's suddenly latching on because "Muh mobile app!!!".

It's not even a video game user.

Stop pretending you give a shit about Pokemon when you just wanna bitch about normalfags and parrot shit you've heard Pokemon fans say about genwunners

1 word per line with double spacing isn't the same fucking thing as 1 sentence per line with double spacing you fucking autist.
As for your question he probably never graduated past elementary school because that's the only place you're actually forced to write like that.

Shut the fuck up with your semantics bullshit. Gen 2 game out in the 90's in Japan, Round eye. And I wouldn't be here giving casuals shit if I didn't give a fuck about pokemon. You're a retard.

Barely. At the end of 1999. Besides, no one here is from Japan, I'm sure.
And also, anyone would hate casuals whether or not they're a Pokemon fan. Actually, I'd say if you like Pokemon at all, you're a casualfag in the eyes of most people here.

You're so retarded you don't even need to be refuted. Keep going.

Calling me a casualfag doesn't change the fact that you're aiding literal casual fags by supporting Pokemon Go. I'd wreck your shit in Pokemon, if you think that's casual then I guess your definition is shit.

Why am I replying to you, you're such an autistic retard you took "you haven't cared about pokemon since the 90's" so literally that you fucking looked up the date Gen 2 was released. Jesus nigger, get help.

because

that's

how

you

format

on

reddit (you have to press enter twice to get a newline there which makes it easy to spot redditors here).

Took me a bit to notice you're full of shit. 6/10.

Brilliant, it's not like you're an obvious newfag fresh from reddit or anything.

Says it all honestly. Pokefags are a blight on the world.

If you play Pokemon in the [CURRENT YEAR], you're casual and a normalfag. No matter what generation it is.

If you ever got good at Pokemon during or after Gen 3, you're still good at it.

Has anyone been murdered yet?

Nigger, you don't even know about the autism required for competitive pokemon. Also how the fuck is an old school JRPG casual? The main story in Pokemon games is casual, the battle system and meta game are not.

That you think they are shows that you're absolutely a normalfag.

Get the fuck out our here you fucking kike.

nice strawman

Sounds like the same excuse for Smash.

I wouldn't know, I'm not a smashfag, though I don't see how that would apply as Smash's fighting system is certainly more casual than it's contemporaries, where as Pokemon's battle system is as deep as anything you would have encountered in the hayday for JRPGs (and actually deeper than a lot of modern shit JRPGs like the recent Final Fantasy XIII).

can we stop this dumb meme before it starts
it's complex as fuck

The BO has one job….

Holy shit.

Are there no stat caps in Pokemon? Because that amount of investment into Sp. Atk every level just seems wasted, at some point, unless there's no stat cap.

I really don't see it, the combat looks bog-standard and the "autism" is typically trumped by other games of its ilk.

There's not really a cap, but each Pokemon has an individual value for each stat that can be improved by breeding monsters with good stats together. Then, there's an effort value that can be increased through various means like eating certain food or fighting certain enemies, and that has a cap.
So, for casuals, no, there is no cap.

Oh, he just uploaded a sequel.

If there is a stat cap in pokemon no one has ever hit it, you'll hit the level 100 cap before you max any stat.

Just because you "don't see it" doesn't mean it's not a deep battle system. Honestly what kind of faggot statement is "I really don't see it" anyway? How many other competitive JRPGs are you aware of? What JRPG systems are you thinking of when you say "trumped by other games of its ilk"?

There are 3 values that determine a stat

You can control IVs through breeding and EVs through training, they both have caps, but the latter is more restrictive.

It requires a lot of autism and I love it.

Really? You think that 790, soon more, different characters possible for your six man party that can be switched between at any point and can vary the battlefield in a plethora of ways, on top of their different typing and ability and item interactions, is bog standard?
You think a game with nearly 500 different attacks that your 800 monsters can use in single, double, or two types of triple battles is standard?

Where do you think you are?

My very favorite Ugandan lawn-mowing appreciation message board, of course.

Is this how the world in? A faggot accidentally causing a conflict over a pidgeotto?
INB4 a Marine gets killed Trying to catch a butterfree in the DMZ border
fusion.net/story/323896/north-korean-pokemon-go-gym/
please use archive.is/news/article-3689760/South-Korean-Pok-tourists-flock-North-Korea-border-town-branding-Pok-mon-holy-land.html

Well it's a Pokemon Go thread so it must be summer time on Holla Forums.

How long until a normalfag gets shot while trespassing private property? How much longer until they decide to ban firearms due to pokemon go players getting shot while breaking into private property?

Useless since any comp play scales pokemon back to 50

The most interweting shit I have seen is 30 people staying at the park at 12 at night because there are 3 pokestops next to eachother and they have lures on them.

You don't say.

Any normalfag that actually plays this terrible mobile shit belongs in one place.

>>>/oven/

A FUCKING SCYTHER?
AAAAAAAAAARUNRUNRURNURRUN

nigger
we used to have undertale threads
like a shit ton of them
we ignored it for almost 5 months and it faded away.

marlo stop shilling yourself

This whole thread has been fucking magical.

King of Heroes, I now see you were right.
This world needs cleansing.

Why are people still whining about Pokemon Go? It's not going anywhere for a while & it can never be undone.

The only enjoyment you're gonna get at this point is the nihilistic/cynical enjoyment of seeing the world burn, witnessing the idiocy of Pokemon Go is like watching E3.

Back to the containment board.

Do you not know what a fad is? Seriously?
the current players will drop this shit in about a month for the next fad, people will forget, die off, get arrested and stop playing.

Pokemon Go is not the fucking gospel, it's shallow and microtransaction shit. It's a fucking phone game as well, which is WHY it is these things.
It's not fun. There's no much to talk about. Also you type like an autist.

Hey, has anyone seen my wallet? I seem to have misplaced it.

I left it in the pizza oven, way over in the back. You'll have to fit your entire body in there to get it.

fuck off

Casuals haven't been this much of a public nuisance about vidya for over a decade. It's something I honestly did not expect to happen in my lifetime again.

The post game is the nightmarish dystopia you helped create by ushering the age of control

Nothing to do with that fag, but fads don't always die. Sometimes they become the norm. Phone games in particular are legendary for sticking their fangs into culture and just sucking it dry for years.

You mean reddit.

It's amazing how easy it is to talk to someone you have even the slightest thing in common with, aint it?

Gamers, dude. Not /r9k/ shitters.

OY VEY

I wouldn't actually be surprised if that was true, but you need a better source than that, naturalnews is one of the most unreliable sites ever.

Nah, not yet.

archive.is/VxulB

enlighten me

Weebs missed their chance at love, nobody plays animal crossing new leaf anymore, and certainly not the hordes of hot japanese christmas cakes that used to populate it

I seriously hope you all put lures in white neighborhoods when you have the chance

Nice meme

You have to go back where you belong, faggot.
>>>/reddit/

I live in Texas and we have a very liberal interpretation of castle laws here. Waiting for some 12 year old to get shot by a paranoid red neck for stepping into his yard to catch a pokemon.

It is a kikery jew shit game but…

That was patched out. Originally it had "full control" on I-Devices and possibly Android but it's been scaled back "significantly".

Now it has more appropriate permission levels (camera & GPS).

The camera is easily resolved with a piece of black tape and you can fairly easily spoof your gps location, allowing you to collect out of region pokemon and satisfy your paranoia simultaneously.

It's a shit game, made by shit people, but the app doesn't compromise you to government spying anymore than simply owning a smartphone does.

wtf?

What's the cheapest way for me to get wifi on my phone to make this game work?

Would I have to pay $50 a month for a walmart wifi plan?

Not videogames.

In most of the world it is. Welcome to future.

I just realized the REAL micro transaction they will go for.

Go Repellant, as in "PAY 5$ TO DISABLE THE ABILITY FOR POEMON TO APPEAR FOR 24 HOURS and KEEP THE ZOMBIES AWAY!"

Nintendo is starting a Protection Racket!

Weaponized autism

Chicago would be a normal American city if it wasn't for niggers

I'd that daki.

If people spam repeal near them, the only place where pokemon would appear would be black neighbourhoods. Brilliant plan m8.

Besides, repel is only useful because in pokemon games you often have to walk through tall grass or there's just random encounters whereever you go, so you can't walk 10 squares without being dragged into battle which is annoying as shit. You use repel to move around without this hassle. In Go pokemon don't start fights and don't impede your progress, so repel is meaningless to begin with.

are you a bit special, user? he's making a joke about the retarded zombie-behavior pokemon go players have been exhibiting

Huh. Then I guess repel could be useful to deter Goers from your location.

user, I…

Terrorist attack or just searching for Pokémon?

Holla Forums is only mad at this game because is making NEETs to go outside to catch pokemon.

Pokémon Go making the world a better place one by one.

archive.is/y7X2o

archive.is/KC1GX

archive.is/m41iZ

archive.is/Zw0U1

I bet you live in Austin, gaylord.

So much for gun bans working huh Australia?

But I already have a gun and live in a state with castle doctrine.

ok goy

dissassemble the APK and check for yourself then you fucking tinfoil hat idiot.
If you're worried about information gathering and have a smartphone you're a hypocrite anyway.

That ought to go well, bunch of dumb idiots wandering around deteriorating buildings.

Is Pokemon GO anything like CS:GO?

Now hold on a minute.
Am I right in my suspicion that this "game" has no content other than catching them Pokeymans?
Are there even battles? Gym leaders? Anything?

There is a couple of things I've noticed about the autists using this mobile tracker garbage masquerading as a game.
Firstly they they get defensive, like extremely defensive over it if you call it shit and their usual go to is childish insults. But, it's the nature of these insults that is the most interesting. They're the kind of insults that a lot of us (the gaming community) used to get in school from non gamers.
The ones I've seen most often:
"The kind of people saying it's shit could benefit from getting out and playing pokemon go the most" (You're fat and loser)
"These people need to leave their mothers basement"
"You need to get outside like us instead of sitting in a dark room playing consoles all day"

So I put it to you anons, that the kind of casual faggots using pokemon go are the same retards who used to shit talk you for playing actual pokemon games and I'm willing to bet that none of them have ever owned a nintendo handheld let alone a pokemon game on one.

Projecting much? If you got bullied then you're a faggot for not fighting back and winning respect anyway.

$0.30 has been transferred to your bank account

To get bullied you'd need to give a shit about what the bully thinks of you. And then there's also the fact that being bullies and therefore not too bright, they didn't expect me to be waiting for them after school to bead them to a bloody pulp, because they didn't know that:
1. I was on the school rugby team
and
2. I trained with the teams in the years above us due to the fact that I kept injuring our guys during training, because I wouldn't hold back.
Also
Stating the truth is projecting? I could go anywhere on the internet, right now and fill my hard drive with images supporting what I said in that post. I'm not going to though, I'm going to let you do it yourself because children learn better when they do their own research.

This Hollywood bullshit of just fight back and they won't bother you anymore is not real because I did get bullied and I broke the cunt's nose and all that happened was I got in trouble because he ran crying to the teachers and then started fucking with me all over again and the teachers wouldn't fucking do a thing about it because now I was the bully for breaking the cunt's nose.

And now you know why the Pokemon world is almost nigger-free.

We get it, user, you're super tough and your dad could beat all our dads

It all depends on the caliber of bully, a lot of them are cowards that after they're on the receiving end of a shit kicking they leave you alone.
If one goes back to you that probably means they're after something. Most likely your ass

Yeah to get me in more trouble if I hit them again. Because after I broke his nose the fucking teachers would watch me like a hawk and give him free reign to throw shit at me, spit on me, and steal my pencils so I couldn't do my class work. I had to drop out of school and get my fucking GED. Which was so fucking easy it makes me wonder why they make you go to high school for four years when I got the highest score you can on the GED test after only one and a half.

Yes. Only my hate and bitterness sustains me now. Also i dont like new things.

I'm not American so you'll have to elaborate on your education system. I know basically what a GED is, but what qualifications do you get on leaving high school? Our equivalent in the UK is the GCSEs, though if we miss them in high school we can still take them afterwards.
My cousin never went to high school and didn't sit her GCSEs, but she took them in a college about 5 years later

The GED is just a high school diploma you don't have to go to high school to get you just take a few tests and if you score high enough you get a GED. It stands for general education degree and I believe they created it so that soldiers that got drafted could get a high school diploma equivalent after they came back from whatever war they were in.

Never trust anyone who spaces their shit like this, since more often than not, they are one of two things: Either A: Autistic, or B:They're a redditor did I just repeat myself?. In either case, tell them to fuck off.

niggers are annoying