KCMO March Against Sharia After Action Report: Successful Cooption of Boomerism

The March Against Sharia that took place today showed fully the potential of far-right cooption of moderate activities. ACT For America is a neoconservative kike-friendly organization, and it is completely lacking in vitality. In attendance at the KCMO March was an array of vibrant, youthful fascists which completely overpowered the organizers. Despite the attempts of the boomers in charge to get people on script, almost everyone spent the whole time harassing and heckling the pathetic pic related showing. We had a great time bantering the commies and yukking it up, and managed to recruit a few people along the way. The KCMO police were completely competent and prevented the commies from trying to flank us, so we didn't have any clashes. :'(

Judging from the reports coming in from other marches, other far-right and alt-right groups have had similar successes across the nation. So, if we can repeat this, we will be able to get our message out to the kind of people who go to these things. We don't need to join these pro-kikery organizations in order to have an influence, we just need to show up to their "grassroots" events and force them to conduct them on our terms. If conducted properly, this may even allow us to use some of these Boomers as our shocktroops. Some of the Boomers had pretty sick bantz tbh. This one old guy took our megaphone and accused all of antifa of being pedophiles, then pretended he was too deaf to hear them when they yelled back. Another, who I think may have been Georgian (Slav, not Southerner), cursed out the commies in Russian and then chewed them out in English for flying a Russian flag when they didn't even speak Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

kcmlm.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/urgent-get-organized-to-smash-fascism-in-kansas-city/
archive.is/Z1TyV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nominating tye dye shirt guy to be named "Barney the Commiesaur"

Pictured here is the Boomer organizer explaining to us about how Sharia law is against muh Constitution.

It looks like he's actually eating.. fat fuck

any more pics?

Forgot to take as many as I would have liked, so here's what I have left, and I pinged my friends for some more.

RIGHT WING BOOMER SQUADS

Good job gentle anons. KCPD is decently based, they handled the Trump rally protesters quite well with a massive volley of GAS GAS GAS. I know a lot of the higher ups quite personally and have had good experiences with them. Also in my experience Holla Forumsacks infest this place. We'll show everyone what killer city is capable of, just remember that when is more important than where. Your completely nonviolent and lawful squads should already be assembled, making these types of co-options a breeze.

Your correspondent, holding a flag with a deceptively sturdy pole.

Thanks for the ground report user

Are you sure that's not Australia?

bamp

>Christianity the real american _____
Im guessing "terror" but that would be fucking retarded.

THICC

Is that a MLP shirt on the rightmost fatty?

Was not there, but found this interesting video. These White high schooler men stood their ground against some serious bitching and europhobia.

Good lad but arguing statistics with a chick pointing her finger in your face isn't the best move. Just for future reference: when they try some show of force like that just say "look out she's about to explode!" Or " She's got a bomb in her hijab!"

The message to these people is not stats; it's a show of force that you can show up, be proud of who you are and they don't have enough people to hurt you. When others see this, it's powerful and shifts the overton window.

These kids are encouraging though.

Here's some photos from a friend. That last one, I believe, is from when they were trying to disrupt the Pledge of Allegiance.

Fuck there's not a normal looking one in the bunch.

I certainly hope user remembered to gather intel on the antifaggots when they were leaving.

lefties are always scared

Fitting because Barney is communist propaganda.

Fitting because Barney is communist propaganda.
Something about a nigger doing the acting with a white man doing the voice

‘March Against Sharia’ Organized by Mossad Asset Brigitte Gabriel

Subvert the assets of your enemy. Continue the good work young anons.

(checked)

I don't understand why these fags carrying weapons in public aren't just arrested. Apparently it's legal to just walk around hitting people with pipes and bats these days?

I wonder what it's like to have so little self awareness that you're part of the gayest club on the planet. These genetic losers look similar to a bronie convention.

This is extremely funny tbh.

Life is a nightmare. When you die a another nightmare begin.

OP here. It's hard to tell in these pictures, but as far as I could tell, none of them had bats, and the metal poles had flags attached to the end for deniability. we were doing the exact same thing tbh

This kind of shit is largely a waste of time. These young men spent an afternoon get screamed at by a muddy self-delusional cunt and her mudkin/dyed-hair traitor-whore compatriots.
What's more, their bants were shit.

Example?
And the two fuckwits stand there gawking at her, with nothing to say - one of them even nods.
They just let her keep going, nothing about proportionality, nothing about the Muslim population being a tiny fucking percentage despite having a massive terrorist impact, just fucking nothing.

This shit is a waste of time to divert you from actually valuable doings/goings-on.

For the sake of any retards who might find themselves in equivalent conversation at some point in the future.

If you're going to go to one of these things and try to argue with a mudcunt, at least have some fucking bantz on deck so you don't just look like a fuckwit standing around in the sun getting ridiculed with no comeback.

kcmlm.wordpress.com/2017/06/11/urgent-get-organized-to-smash-fascism-in-kansas-city/

Commie writeup of the event. Underneath their muh revolushun bravado, you can tell they're scared of our numbers. It's also striking that they can't even make themselves look good in their own propaganda.

hey you guys have a Fed branch, right? How are the gun laws there?

jesus, I hope that was the boomers and not you guys

we're talking about the rally in Roseville (Sacramento). We go live in about half an hour

archive.is/Z1TyV

'Boomers' are now senior citizens ffs. They have some money left which you can use them for, but those people aren't coming out for anything.

I wasn't at this event but when I go to these kinds of events I pass out material to young whites and pass over the boomers. It's not worth it with boomers I've had too many incidents of them cucking out and they're going to die soon anyway.

Is that guy in pic 1 fucking his backpack? Is that why he's wearing it like an idiot?

Jews are pushing for Sharia law because it is equal to Noahide laws by proxy.

The goyim will blame the Muslims and the Jews will hide in the sewers watching the shit hit the fan between the goys.

In the end the kikes will get what they want, a world under kike control and nobody knows it…

Don't underestimate your enemy

It's pretty fucked up. There are laws on the books almost everywhere, against armed mobs.