MW Remaster gameplay released

Thoughts? They only re-did the visuals and some part of the HUD, and that's it. Everything else is intact (music, voice, gameplay, etc.).

It's MW with net gen graphics. There's not much to say.

incoming "cod was always shit" reality check.
its gonna be delicious

Some parts don't look a whole lot better than Modern Warfare 2, but it still looks sort of nice.

What I want to know is why they aren't selling Infinity Warfare and MW Remaster seperately.

Bad for kids due to propaganda.
Could fix it by cutting out the movies keeping menus in their native language and changing game audio to something they don't understand. Then the scripted gameplay would be entertaining for them without being too damaging. Saw some kids act unprofessional with silly looking foam guns. That is not ok. They should be running around with either real or real looking weapons, building forts and almost getting themselves killed having fun. Not acting like they are hard done by victims dramatically posing while shootin the bad terrorists who should just let their country be pacified, like their parents one was.

Game series can be saved by making it freeroaming. Drop into some shithole and interupt the scripted war going on. Pick your own benefactor of your actions. Help or hinder invaders. Torture or free people. Terrorise or liberate. Enslave or empower etc.

Jews can hate on Muslims like they want everyone else to.

Muslims can hate on Jews like they should do.

Black on white and vice versa.

And etc etc of all that shit.

Real people can unfuck it, draw a line, get people clear, whatever. Something like a constant MW3 enemy wave mode, but with a country sized area to traverse. Go against the world on your own. Wouldn't sell well I suppose with every traitor wanting to do the opposite.

Blowing religion off the map could be tempting.

Could integrate multiplayer with people who oppose actions entering your location. Join a faction to multiplayer onto someone else. Or see a match join in and find out the bots werent bots, being a bit more serious about what is around.

If you want singleplayer than stick to solo. Connect to online for better graphics.

Die and solo game over.

People even getting their propaganda if they want. Solo players given all sorts of reasons to hunt.

Get banned calling yourself Bin Ladenine11. Could be a lot of fun. Solo players seeing things a bit more intimately and playing at an impossible difficulty.

Combine console and PC multiplayer players into one map. If hundreds of thousands in an area then that is how it is played and equipment spawning by amount of players.

Lower res to, 480i so less information is required for position and landscape can have a longer draw distance. Every player just sending information on where they are on a grid and if their shot is a hit. Missed shots not sent except in transition to a battle state. More shots the higher the state.

Shots going off everywhere, could be a long way away but pop your head up and die.

Maybe information by player height but it is a waste of information considering ammount of players. Crouch etc sent if only 100 or so players in range. Otherwise assuming player is standing and shown so to other players.

Position received by console other players are placed according to grid number. Put at height to match terrain height. Land deforming the same, scripted for all.

Ending can be by choices. Traitors can be praised for it and live happily ever after. Rest can have more horror to get people from for an eternity.

Could be a considerable twist for single player and real reason to sell out. If killed then respawning as something in the area similar to what you were doing. Could be some local, with nothing, one of the local fighters etc. maybe that after a lot of starts as something better equiped. More honour you have the harder it is to play, because you have to do more, playing easy a waste of your time and less aid to what needs it.

Otherwise quite enjoyable to wander around and find something to fight for. Or live for.

Don't we already have this kind of game? Have you ever tried Mercenaries?

might pirate just to check out the grafix

I've played Mechwarrior Mercenaries. I haven't the one you mean.

Since height doesn't matter in placing someone. Terrain could be random generated for each player. Spare internet transfer speed used to draw excess CPU/GPU performance from PC users.

2 players having vastly different looking terrain but still able to shoot eachother. Could be a number too to indicate the amount of cover they are in. Crouch height combined with that number. Otherwise sometimes unlucky, call it a ricochet, someone got them from behind, shrapenal, bombed. Can be shown as whatever would be the most likely cause too. Still added to their score. That or black. More things that could have killed you than things that couldn't in some situations. A long list so staying alive isn't entirely controlable. Or so it may not seem, lucky.

A very long time to fully upgrade character, rank up etc, and a lot of incentives to level up would have some play safer. Going after NPCs probably, which don't get lucky.

Also factions with different resupply systems, can waste ammo. Solo ammo is a luxury item.

If they're gonna remake it, they should make it better.

Graphics are good. But need some time to appreciate them playing like Deus Ex.

Ironically could be Call of Duty that creates more demand for good looking scenery.

Putting a lot of effort into game world seeming interesting. Scripted life going about through the countryside. Natural processes, animals. Military presence. A whole lot of no repetition. Scripts conbined with the changes to the environment.

And keep combat hectic. Fuck off any story of WMDs though. Spreading and setting up govt vs no thanks. Greedy land grab, making others inferrior so less competition/feel unthreatened. Fuck the backstory. See how it is.

Animu isn't even better than nothing at all.

Because they know that MW remastered would outsell Infinity, and they can't have that.

Thinking about it some contribute nothing to the human race. Total parasites. How I see Animu and everyone that reappropriates matter to it.

An Asian thing not just confined to Asians unfortunately. Important to get rid of it, people with it probably too.

Low on the list of problems to fix though. I expect someone knowing nothing else to still see animu as degenerate. No matter what it has taken in. That kind of thing should always seem what it is. Saw that for religion but I may have had other reasons to invalidate it.

Good things with such are no longer good. Not really there.

Someone shouldn't hate Japs so much they want to erase their soul.

They are very capeble and such should be seperate even if copied exactly. Just focus on the stuff that matters. All that perversion nothing to do with it.

People who like animu and such, religion. Aren't real people. If they ever were that state is over for them.

They could start again but that would be betrayal to what they have betrayed all else to.

More example to do things right the first time. No second chances. Have to go on with what has been done or abandon it and go on with another. Could find a way to unfuck animu. But there forever now as something eternally wrong. Does deserve death.

People who depict things such should be bound to an eternity of trying to make them right. But anything to them only makes them worse. As a layer, something better painted over that filth would be underneath.

Someone is damned just seeing the shit. Knowing things could be done so cowardly.

Forced to some experience, that put into the world uncopied, overpowering it might be right. An honour of other things that they are better.

If jumps in position in grid then motion blur trail included in hit area.

So moving increases chance of being shot.

Helps simplify information to be sent on position. So large area, as far as the eye can see can be positioned for hundreds of thousands of players.

Supposed positions what is shown when information is lacking. Them counting as hits. The further away the more position is supposed. Hit detection by 2D detection neear aiming point and below relevant to bullet drop, rounded as drawn by shooters engine.

If there is a chance to be hit, could count on it.

Blops3 was going in rpg territory and IW looks fun with the dogfights and whatnot. I am caucious but optimistic. The remaster mw is meh, nice bonus if included with iw otherwise it van fuck off

I always see this retarded posting style around the site. Is it always you, or is it a legitimate autism thing?

How high are you right now user?

NPCs in area that were going about their lives react in different ways and are randomly killed if a shot has been fired. No information on them sent but similar results on both sides.

Random/Procedure gen world.
NPC script altered by terrain, purpose and situation. Killed according randomly, result of introduced combat scripts and by own actions if shooting them. Assume if combat is present near them they will die.

Score negatively or posatively influenced by amount of it done.

Points from killing such going toward an ending alligned with that faction, progression options within that faction.

A no kill option possible too though it perhaps no the best one, being a waste of time which results in people not reached in time, torture lasting longer etc. Think about killing everything between them and freedom, if that means their damnation. If it makes whatever they do afterward connected, benefiting from killing, with that under it. That as part of the recepie for freedom.

Requiring another game, to use it's engine is a good idea because:

Space on disc/download used for game engine freed to be used by game assets. More variety for game world and higher quality textures.

Multiplayer can have more variety, so multiplayer becomes healthier. Someone can number games in prefered order, press a button, wait for a match and whichever game has a match first can auto start. If the prefered match is readied during the load time it loaded instead.

Get a good engine done then focus on games is a fair system. Bethedesa using idtech6 on everything would be wise as would everyone else. COD's engine is and was pretty good.

All that is needed now is for guns to be scanned and made models. Areas to be done the same. Bots to spawn by area and level. Make models from scans or designs.

Freeroam is the only way for it to be attractive though. The corridoor has been done too many times. A script happening the same way repeatedly makes it boring too. Every mission should feel different as it plays out. Starting the same, but that is it. Can't memorise what to do. Have to use skill.

They are goons and Holla Forums trying to divide and conquer. Its so obvious with the one line spacing they do and their tldr posting style littered with pol type words and are intentionally designed to look schizophrenic.

I was referring to this game.

Looks terrible. The guns sound and control completely different from COD4

Now that is important, because I remember an interview where Infinity Ward consulted with the military to get the feel of all the guns close to realistic(for SP, in MP they're centered on balance)

The sound balance is terrible as well, you can't even hear the people talking compared to all the loud effects of the ship. In old COD2 people shout at the top of their lungs to be heard over the hail of gunfire, so the least they can do hear is whisper in your direction.

10 MP maps only, the original included more from the beginning.

The MP will be terrible, the netcode will be "modern"(give people with 200 ping the best advantage) like the new games, just pirate COD4 and put 1.7 patch on, I have all the patches if you need them.

Link for patches pls

They're on my hard drive, show me your preferred upload site and I will report back later on.

Look's good, my one issue with it is at the end of the first mission where the cargo ship just starts blowing and and the whole scene goes by way too fucking fast, the whole pacing was off compared the original.

Man now I REALLY want to replay this. Such a good game.

Mega link pls

I was playing it again the other day and I didn't see much difference in the pacing to be honest.

Why don't you just play the original? I'll never understand these remakes.

It's for the new generation of kids that can't stand graphics on older games and console players that can't mod in better graphics.