Monsters

Does anybody know any good games where you can play as monsters?

I want to stalk prey. I want to be free in a wild environment. I want to interact with other beings as something monstrous and alien. I want to explore strange sights, climb on walls, and utilize monstrous abilities.

I'm so tired of playing as a human, both RL and video games and want an escape. Any concepts and games that you folk know will do really.

Evolve :^)
There's also that other multiplayer game Natural Selection. It's okay, but nothing like you want.

I was looking at Evolve yesterday…but fearful it would get real repetitive real quick.

It does. Don't bother.

Plus, I don't like that it only promotes that monsters and humans can only have negative encounters.

even if wraith and gorgon are both cuties

>any game that lets you play as the elfs

Elfs?
Where are their extra limbs? Where's their carapace? This is as dull as playing a human.

He said monsters, not faggots. Unless we're talking about shapeshifing druids.

They're just pointy-eared humans, ya shit.
Just as boring physically with no interesting alterations or evolutionary paths. Just two legs, two arms, a head, two eyes, two of goddamn everything and pink exterior with a tuft of hair.

Let's be honest here OP, you only want to find a game like this so you can fantasise getting fucked by one.

Which am a guilty slut for such a thing.

Anyone know the name for that one batshit insane loli hunting eldritch horror guro game?

No.
although you are right in the assumption that I am attracted to feminine monsters this is not the case this time. I want a game so I can live out my fantasies and finally BE a monstrous being. I just need this. Psychologically.

Monster girl?

AVP games

That image just reminds me of Rincewind beating the shit out of shambling horrors using nothing but an old sock stuffed with sand.

No, far crazier. Makes Violated Heroine look like child's play

I'd you wait a couple of weeks evolve os supposed to be going f2p

Is it the one where you're a giant worm or something and the only girls who stand a chance against you are the ones in the military uniforms?

The game already went f2p

If it is then I just found it: Marunomi.

Not video games.

Not only are those allowed on Holla Forums, this one also has gameplay, making it a videogame.

Well off the top of my head; anyone know if the Alien vs Predator games are good?

They are not.

Seems like a shame that no one really tries making a game where you're just some monstrous villain.

Could be an interesting and semi-funny way to construct a story and game.

You have a fairly ordinary character that could come from a human or monstrous lair that builds up an empire by creating a cult, a business empire, or enslaving people through brute force.

Then slowly take over individual towns/cities one at a time, sprinkle a large variety of towns/cities with small groups you control, or promote puppet leaders in different towns/cities that do your bidding.

Then have to deal with groups of heroes trying to take you down by figuring out setups where you'd lay traps, dungeons, and boss fights to take them out before they take you down.

Be funky.

Dungeon Keeper
Evil Genius

I suppose I was thinking something more done in first person where the dungeon arrangements are done a little more automated and you just do more of the controlling for things like the bosses.