Transformice thread, get the fuck in here

For old times sake Edition.
You heard me right I said transformice thread, get the fuck in here you shit!
Its that time again about every 2 years or so we get the crew back together to play some mouse game, and its finally time for that.

Joining the room:

Make sure the flag below the account login section shows a british flag or else you wont be playing with us, if it does not show a british flag click it and correct

that by clicking on the flag and then updating it to the british flag labeled international english that way our smelly immigrant friends can talk with us in the room.

URL : transformice.com
Ingame: /room Holla Forumsmusic
The room password is rage.

Misc:

BUMP THE FUCKING THREAD, NEWFAGS.

If you have any question ask them in the thread.
If you want a video played in game post it in the thread and ask for it to be put up on the queue someone will probably do it for you.
Its a good idea to register an account to keep cheese you've collected, because you need 500 cheese to post videos,
Attach an email address to your account for 40 free cheese free cheese.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0arNM2rS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Info dump pastebin.com/0arNM2rS

did you invite 4chan again faggot?

Yes, but pic related is why.

I didnt want to revive the thread a fewdays ago, so here is my answer.

>Yes
You don't belong here.

Please stop making this shitty thread.
Sense you already have 4cuck on board, you might as well get reddit.

Its the first time I have been on 4chan since 2014. But alright, fucking fags tomorrow I will make an 8v only server and you will see how few players we get. The transformice players from 4cuck are significantly less cancerous then the rest of halfchan posters.

I ain't playing it one way or the other, knowing a faggot like you is involved.

Even if we have fewer players, the fact that you're willingly cross contaminating boards is repulsive.
Holla Forums considers 4chan to be trash, and vice versa.

Come join us fags.

You are entitled to your opinion but when I made the thread a couple days ago we topped out at 30 mice, which is a 3 year high,
it
was
a
fucking
blast.
You cant even argue that if you were there.

You may not like me but do you not like fun? Its ultimately your loss if you decide to stay away, and I hope you reconsider regardless. Aside from inviting some of the less cancerous 4cuck not exactly sure what I did. I apologize regardless.

Lots of 4cuckwads, don't even know this place exist which is good. Like it says in the pastebin, be civil people seemingly are doing that for the most part. The mutual hatred seems to be countering its self out. With out players this game gets dull quick, I was making sacrifices to meet a certain goal. Thats life for you. Also between you and me Holla Forums is 4chans much more intelligent, more successful little brother who gets less recognition for his accomplishments and 4chan is secretly and some times not so secretly jealous of him.

Come join us we are at 10 niggers.

Sorry, I don't associate with subhumans.

12 mice now some how.

I do associate with those trips. 4chan sucks but mice are cool.

You know exactly how, you posted this on cuckchan.

Propose a solution to no players with out 4chan then, I'll wait. Go ahead mister shitposter, educate me.

Anybody else having problems connecting?

Explain your problem and I will help you.

After the logos, the game displays "Tentative de connexion au serveur (44440)" for about two minutes, followed by "Unable to connect to the game, please retry later. "

Looking at their Twitter, it seems they're having some server troubles.

Clear all your browser shit, restart browser. Try again, if that doesn't work switch browser different browsers react differently to the game.
That error was happening to me earlier, on my vpn change ip if possible.

This game is a fucking mess, but its really fucking fun if you can get it to work and set a game up.

Get over your fear of like 4 players, faggot. Build a community on here. You're only driving more people away with willingly inviting cucks.

Fear of 4 players is legitimate, this game is boring with no players but I can see us making it work. Point taken.

Anyone whose not a spazz like OP wanna host a server? I might do it..

That paste bin cured my cancer and then gave me super cancer. Jesus fuckā€¦

Sorry, for whatever I did I guess. There is no technological requirement to having a server/room, none of that port forwarding bullshit. Just make a room and make make a thread and you are all set. You are going to want to put a password on the room or else it will be publicly listed and literal normalfags will flood the room cause thats they flock to the unknown, thats what they do, and they are 100 times more cancerous then 4cucks.

I am not sure what about the pastebin info dump cured cancer and then gave you worse cancer, its a butchered version of the thread op from years ago. There used to be 2 heavily populated servers and one was vidya only. Its an amalgamation of describing the differences between those 2 servers edited to describe 1 server as the remaining users from the vidya only server either quit or migrated to the other one.

Also the anonymouse one is a 4cuck owned and operated tribe, just a heads up.
Good luck by the way, make the thread earlier and bump it, I am going to delete this thread in a half hour if you make a thread I may stop in.