Zion protocols

Everywhere i check them, it says they are plagiarised on a book from Maurice Joly.

Can't find the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_Without_Embellishment
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres8/Ivanov.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering they have practically happened as the "forgery" claims is suspicious enough.

There's a reason why owning the book was punishable by death in the Soviet Union.

Source? It was banned until 1963 but was actively published following a wave of anti-Zionist propaganda in the USSR after the six day war in '67
see also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_Without_Embellishment
and Beware communism by Yuri Ivanov that directly exposed the Jewish subverters within the USSR
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres8/Ivanov.pdf

Thing is, there are obvious similarities with the Maurice Joly book.

So, he must have cale across it and wrote his book from it.

Granted, he had access to high political spheres in France at the time.

But i can't find real proof.

If you presume it's false then plagiarize. If you presume it's true then they both were working from the same original source.

Yes i think the later. I was wondering if there 's proof tho.

Nicely worded, capped.

I always thought the plagiarism argument was a distraction from the content of its ideas. The real crime of plagiarism does not come from the ideas themselves, but from the author presenting them as his own. However, the author didn't present these ideas as his own so I'm not sure (((how))) this got memed so hard.

The argument is in practise, only ever made to distract from the contents of the protocols themselves. Whoever makes it, either wants whoever hears him to not read the protocols, or is parroting what he heard the former kind of person say. Everyone who has read them, knowing when they were made, whether forged, plagiarized or not, is bound to some degree to become convinced of their authenticity due to the insanely strong predictive qualities it has had for developments all the way to hundreds of years after they were written. The reader is confronted with two scenarios to choose from. Either it is forged, and the author was capable of - in great detail - see the future, all the way to the mid 20th century and to today. Then the predictive qualities are explained through divination, but believing in that requires faith in the supernatural, which a left-wing tendencial atheist can on principle not believe. The other scenario is that it is indeed either a set of protocols made from discourse between some nebulous group of people who are either in positions of power and continued to be for centuries, or who are in a position to give orders to such people, in which case the reason for their accuracy is that they outline an agenda that has been nonstop pursued by those same people or those they answer to. This in turn, a liberal can also not believe, because the contents very plainly outline not only that this ominous group of powerful is not white, but that they are openly hostile to gentiles. On top of that, the choice of words and even open statements make it clear that the perpetrators of what the protocols set the agenda for, are Jewish. And Jews plotting with insidious motives is something a liberal mind is programmed not to conceive.

Someone who has been living isolated from non-mainstream sources, who actually reads the protocols, is bound to undergo one of two things: A significant political shift to the right, which if complemented by more politically incorrect literature, can bring them all the way to anti-zionist, ethnic nationalism is one of those two things. The other is creeping, increasingly large psychological volatility, due to the contents being too accurate to be untrue, yet too contradictory to their beliefs to be true.

Either way, every normie or lefty that reads them is a net win for us.

So what i think is it's older than what it is supposed to be. And maurice Joly, wrote his book based on it?

So what i think is it's older than what it is supposed to be. And maurice Joly, wrote his book based on it?

Great post, worth a screencap

Checked. Capping that m8

Good post. 10/10.

It would be interesting to go all the way back to the first published works. I heard one old copy is located in a library in England. But where are the Russian versions which were translated into English? I have the suspicion that lots of things were changed. Like the prophecies of Vanga. 2 years ago or so I read that she said that a black president would be the last one. Now she supposedly foresaw Trump. We need to go back to the primary sources. A lot of stuff here is accepted as evidence based on some red-pilled book that doesn't even have proper sources.

All of the copies that are presently available are sourced from Nilus' printing, which he modified to fit the theme of his book (the coming of the anti-Christ) and to omit references to the Old Testament. There's a kosher book called "The Non-Existent Manuscript: A Study of the Protocols of the Sages of Zion" that includes an attempted restoration of the unadulterated 1903 edition (in Russian) in its appendix.

OP the guy who broke the news that the protocols were plagiarised from Joly was an Irish reporter. However he later admitted that the information was fed to him by Allan Dulles a scumbag who all self respecting anons should be aware of. Dulles was formerly a head of the CIA before JFK fucking fired his ass. He later ended up on the Warren commission investigating JFKs assassination.

Anyone with a brain knows there was something rotten in Denmark there. Any pie this motherfucker's fingers were in should be considered thoroughly soiled. This includes the protocols debacle. His brother John Foster Dulles had a hand in the drafting of the Treaty of Versailles which crippled Germany and was the catalyst for WW2. Check it user. I tell you no lies.

Consider the following. The protocols claim to be (a summary of) the minutes of a meeting or meetings of a cabal of Jewish elders deciding how to accomplish their aims.
[ Minutes, also known as protocols or, informally, notes, are the instant written record of a meeting or hearing. They typically describe the events of the meeting and may include a list of attendees, a statement of the issues considered by the participants, and related responses or decisions for the issues. ]

Guy A and Guy B both get access to a copy, or where present at the meeting, or get told about it by someone who was.
Guy A can write a novel and use some of that info on it.
Guy B can publish them verbatim.
Does that make Guy B a plagiarist? How has he plagiarized Guy A?

He has not claimed A's work as his. Only if A was writing fiction and B copied that fiction would it be plagiarism.

It may also be that A was good at predicting such things or had a stroke of luck when writing that novel. Or that he had an audience willing to put his ideas into practice. Consider Jules Verne's fiction work. Electric submarines, all kind of space technology from manned rockets to solar sails, the taser, etc. Some say he and other science fiction authors inspire such inventions: Their readers set out to make them a reality. Cyberpunk works are more easily understood by modern audiences than their original readers because much of the terminology was adopted, and the once fictional technology in them now exists.