Do the few anons that bought Xbones feel completely let down by their purchase?

Do the few anons that bought Xbones feel completely let down by their purchase?

This is almost like the sega saturn again. Rushed out with no must own software and hurriedly being dropped in an attempt to keep their gaming divisions afloat.

With no cliche console war bullshit i gotta ask -because i know some anons are in the closet xbone owners- how do you feel at this point?

Let down? Betrayed? Simply bitter at the experience?

I know that guy still exists going 'm-muh forza' but i feel bad for xbone consumers from the outside looking in. How must they have felt at E3 as they effectively tell your your purchase is already legacy hardware?

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/02/12/sega-announces-massive-restructuring-expects-a-15-billion-yen-loss/
gematsu.com/2016/06/original-phantom-dust-coming-xbox-one-pc
vocaroo.com/i/s0IZFedLsQxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My normalfag friends had all bought Xbones shortly after launch, while I moved to a PS4 because it was the most powerful console so far this generation.

While it was nice playing the single digit exclusives that came with the console, the excitement wore off quick, and I returned it within 7 months.

My 360 died on me earlier this summer, so the bone as of now is a dedicated backwards compatibility machine. MCC is still busted, but at least I can play RDR and Rainbow Six on it.

i cant even muh forza anymore

are replacement xbox 360s impossible to find?

At least in my area; since I traded in my PS4 it was easier to get a bone instead of thrifting for another 360 that wasn't guaranteed to work.

I bought mine in a bundle with MCC for like 399 back when that came out, since I am a shamless halodrone

The fact MCC's MM was bugged was pretty annoying, and it completely ruined a perfect comeback the franchise could have bloomed under, but I still got 5 halo campains at 1080p 60fps out of it, and I needed an xbone evtually for halo 5, And Halo 5's MP is stellar.

So, I guess my thoughts are: I wish I would have waited for it to drop in price more, since there was no need to rush due to MCC's buggy MP, but I don't regret getting the console period. I'm glad MS is porting all their shit to PC now, as well. Exclusives are bullshit.

I sure as fuck wouldn't recommend anybody else buy one though unless like me they love the shit out of halo and can get one cheap.

It's not. When was the last time you tried? The population on it is certainly not very good, but it's working now for MPP, and the campaigns were never broken to begin with

POST YFW MICROSOFT DROPS OUT OF THE CONSOLE RACE IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS

About a week and a half ago, I couldn't queue for a game in Halo 2 classic, so I searched for one in Team Slayer instead.

I originally thought it was a connection issue on my end, but the party I was searching with got removed as well.

Not entirely.
I might when the Windows 10 versions of games get downported to a good release of windows rendering my purchase totally moot, but I had some fun playing halo with my old college friends

You can do that?

____yes, a lot_________________________________

Oh and when I say "Old college friends"
I mean old friends that went to college, I didn't go to college, that place is a scam.

my dad bought one and the only game I ever played on it was the rare replay pack

I got an Xboner for free, I still sold it.

No, actually. I got mine relatively cheap near launch with a few games and have gotten good use out of it while I saved to purchase my replacement PC. Now I hardly touch it, but of course that was the case with all the consoles I own.
I also adore the controller, only issue I've had is some wear around the left thumbstick and it's so much more comfortable than any other one I've used.

That said, would I recommend it? No, but if you have one I see no reason to be in despair.

Microsoft should bow out and either SEGA or SNK should return.

only if you choose the wrong major
you neet

What majors are good then, user? I'm thinking of going in for major of Web design and minor in graphic design because I'm being forced into college by everyone I care about in life

S.cience
T.echnology
E.ngineering
M.athematics

Sounds like a good choice, technology/art. To get the most out of your time there pretend to be a normalfag that likes talking to people and making connections. You're going to want an intership and to social network for potential job opportunities. I hate the idea of it myself, but I want money, so I have to do it.

user, there's no real demand for STEM, there are plenty of Americans and Europeans looking for work.

The industry just consistantly reports a need for workers so they can hire out Indians and other cheap sources of labor for a fraction of the cost of a Westerner.

Then what would you recommend to user?

Be a NEET

All majors are worthless too many people go to college and all the high skill work is taken.

I'm quite happy being an electrician who attempts to make videogames on the side.

a trade skill

Being a NEET may no longer be an option to him.

Yeah, that's pretty good too.

I still refuse to believe that anyone here bought an Xbone.

I'd say it's about as good as my ps4. I prefer the dashboard or whatever they call it now.

My parents got me one for Christmas with FO4 and MCC. I want to sell it, but it would really hurt Mum's feelings because she thinks it was a great present. So I'm kind of stuck with it.

I think I've put in about 100 hours of gameplay on the console, and there's nothing coming out or already out that I want.

You sure that wasn't just a one time thing?

I haven't heard widespread reports of issues since like, may of 2015, but even before then it was fixed for a lot of people

Someone's still playing Killer Instinct competitively, and having a gay old time

Get some use out of it. Pick up Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, and Forza (if you have any interested in win 10 games but not win 10 you could go for those). If you don't have much experience with Rare games you could give Rare Replay a go. It has a bunch of cool behind the scenes stuff and aside from the emulated 360 games (poor framerate, but it may have been patched) it all runs perfectly. Also if you have any digital 360 games they may have gotten an emulated version on the bone.

Microsoft's even more schizophrenic than usual behavior is an indication that the company is being run by a load of absolute madmen looking to bleed it for all its worth. They're staying in the console race until they're a hair's breadth away from bankruptcy.

I doubt it OP.

There are people who actually LIKE Halo, Gears and Forza.

Also the Xbox brand is strong in North America. Philistines.

You know how people get ahead? Not diplomas but

Seriously build yourself some contacts. Meritocracy is a lie.

I don't regret buying mine at all.

Almost everything that's come out on the PS4 is on the Xbox One.

Xbox One has better exclusives like Sunset Overdrive, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising, Halo and Gears of War.

It has a better controller than the PS4's.

It can play CDs, unlike the PS4.

And of course, there's the backwards compatibility.

PS4 maybe more powerful but it doesn't have as many features as the Xbox One.

I've done carpentry in High a few years back, I wasn't too shabby at it. Should I stick with that or try something like HVAC? I'd love to go learn a trade skill like that.

Holy shit, this denial
And I though Sonyggers were bad

You replied to a shill, user

I really hope so, goddamn

My fucking god what has happened to this place? What kind of made up fucking boogeyman shit is fucking reddit spacing?

You don't want to do web design, it's barely a step above tech support and it's being horrendously flooded with Pajeets. You at least want to be a back-end web dev, if not a systems dev. Alternatively, go sysadmin.

In other words, major in computer science, or if you want to go the sysadmin route and your university offers it, computer networking & administration.

I meant double spacing, you nigger. It's been proven to be a habit for people who mainly post on Reddit and usually it's pointed out and rightfully mocked you fucking newfag.

What are the benefits of sysadmin? I heard that career is much more laid back from anons' experiences, but what's the job really?

I'll have to ask my friend what he ended up buying for his. At this stage I'd prefer to spend nothing more on mine.

Single spaces aren't recognized by Reddit's posting system, so they double space instead. You can't be lenient during the dog days of summer.

Damn, spaz. You really busted my sides.

Summer is a fucking meme.

Not really. I got my Xbone as a grad present from my parents so I'm not even mad.

Even then, I'm having fun with it. I like Xbox's exclusives more than Sony's anyway.

the fuck is up with this tsunami of newfriends who can't shut up about summer and now spacing?
how desperate to fit in are these people?

what exclusives? they're all on PC

Fair enough. Also, I meant Microsoft's exclusives, rather than Xbox's.

oopsie

still genuinely interested in what exclusives you deem worthwhile. not trying to be a dick, but I'm having a hard time coming up with anything I would wanna play outside of Forza.

Na, all my friends went to it so I always people to play with.

Fun fact, I traded my Wii U for the Xbone and I don't regret it one bit.

I'm a pretty big Halo fanboy and I enjoy Gears, as much of a fag that makes me.

As for Forza, I just don't like racing games very much.

Xbox is a brand now, not a single entity console. Stuff like FH3 and Halo Wars 2 are technically Xbox exclusive, however they're not console exclusive.

Really? I have both the Xbone and the Wii U and I love my Wii U 100x better. What's the reason you traded yours in?

Wii U only has kid games and family games, outside a handful like Bayonetta and ZombiU.

If you can pick up HVAC as well, they you'll be well-rounded and desirable.

Seriously, stick with the trades. You'll almost always find work that needs doing that people will pay good money for, and once you build a good reputation you can more or less dictate all your own terms. Friend of mine does carpentry and contracting and he's fucking loaded with money and contracts.

Lmao they are over in 5, scorpio is going to flop like no console before. Anyway, I feel really fucking upset. I'd like to play multiplayer but I don't want to pay for gold because microsoft doesn't deserve a dime. I have been with them since the original xbox, they lost me for good.

I just got an Xbone since I was curious about Halo MCC since I never had an Xbox. Even though it's not really that good, I'm still ok with it since I only have a toaster and the Blu-ray Discs are really helpful since I'm on a datacap and it would be hard for me to download 50gb games.

And this is completely fair.

The only reason to buy an Xbox one is if you like the exclusives.

The Xbox still has the American dudebro audience.

So no reason then?

If the NEET life is no longer an option then suicide.

You

Havent

Seen

Some

Anons

Posting

In

This

Disgusting

Fashion

Of course I regret my decision, the only game I'll ever buy on it again is Forza Horizon 3 because Forza is actually pretty good
I mostly bought it because I can't afford a good PC so I just grabbed a console
The games I played on it were ones I couldn't play on my toaster but I linked my account with some casual who buys everything and got 70% of the games for free, Triple A shit mostly
I don't use it anymore, and I'm going to sell it after I'm done with FH3 but that looks bleak because the new fucking xbones are coming out
I might just keep it because it'll be a relic in 5 years and the value might go up

It really is summer

suicide is a selfish thing to do.

Why didn't you buy a PS4 like everyone else?!

If you cannot afford a gaming PC the PlayStation is your best bet. Virtually all games WILL be on the PS4 outside Microsoft titles.

But Halo!

is that game finally coming to windows? I remember reading that the last bet was shit as hell.

I never bought one myself, but the only reason I would ever get one is for Killer Instinct. It is a rather tempting game, but buying an Xbone for one game seems rather dumb and I will not go anywhere near Windows 10.

Most people I know do that through college.

Don't.

If these people are forcing you to got through college, could it be that they want to work with them/someone they know? I mean, if they're forcing you through college, there's nothing stopping them from forcing you into a job of their choosing.

Why the fuck would you buy a PS4? It has no games.

The question is why the fuck didn't you upgrade your PC and supplement it with a Wii U?

fuck off

xbox live goes down,can't play disc games offline

schools out for the summer,a lot of non autist users have left 4 good, quality on Holla Forums has actually gone up since only the true "hardcore" autists remain, but you get shit like this

The Saturn actually has lots of really good games.

Xbox One has none.

>every other xbone game is getting a PC Windows 10 port

why

Oh please the "no games" meme.

If you don't have a PC you get a PlayStation. It gets all the third party games.

Hell name me a game that won't be out for ps4.

It is the smart economical choice, just as the 360 was last gen.

Yeah no. There are Doom, Warcraft and Overwatch threads on /v.

Hardcore indeed.

It will out for other platforms next year
Just watch

Cuphead

It sure has fellow newfriend

Your always going to have the other side of the fence, faggoty autists who actually play things like fallout 4,new doom, and overwatch,but for each shit thread there's atleast 3 or 4 quality ones

I enjoy it to this day.

Mostly because I don't have a good gaming PC, but my current one is decent enough that I have no reason to upgrade. But I haven't been really disappointed with any of the consoles this gen. The Xbone has good games like Forza, Halo, Gears, and Quantum Break, my Wii U has Bayonetta, Mario, Smash and Xenoblade X, and the PC is the PC, emulation and the new exclusives are fun.

PS4 is the only one I don't have yet, since I'm waiting for the Neo, but it looks to have a lot of good games, too.

But all in all, Xbone is good for me, someone who wants Xbox games without getting Windows 10.

6/44 threads are shit posts

Is that you Mark?

Why the fuck would I buy an iPhone

I just enjoy what I've got, though. No use in throwing a pity party of what could have been when what I've got is good enough for me.

I'm not impressed with Holla Forums frankly. There is a good Falcom thread on neoFAG and ours falls into oblivion every few posts.

But at least I can say nigger.

good ones

You're not making any sense user

Tell Evillore I fucked his hambeast of a wife.
Then kill yourself you goddamn cuckhold.

I know the rest, but what is mick?

Slang, an usually offensive term towards the Irish.

Double spacing is easier to read, you delusional fucks.

Formatting like this is quit an eyesore. Here's one paragraph for you. The next one will be single-spaced. Here it comes.
See what I mean? Not only does it look like shit, but also when I'm typing I can't keep track of each paragraph and it just becomes a big ass wall of text.

Now, if you see Redditors taking it to the max

Like this…

Then that's when you have the problem.

Satire?

I'm on mobile right now so to me its about 8 lines. Point still stands.

Im sorry, Im not an autistic newfag
>>>/reddit/

I do not. And I 'll tell you why.

Truthfully I bought the xbone for 5 games.
I bught it on sale and it came with 3 of those 5 games for free.
As of now, I barely touch the machine. But it's an alright system, I had my fun with it and now it can end it's existence with no problem. I don't regret my time with it. and I wouldn't change it.

I want the Xboners to leave

Reminder to never fall for the STEM meme. Its only for people that have a passion burning with an insurmountable fury for STEM that should go into it. And even then they're most likely going to fail because they didn't get the right connections.

Please no. Consoles are dying and there is nothing to gain from the console market.

The dream is dead Jim
nichegamer.com/2015/02/12/sega-announces-massive-restructuring-expects-a-15-billion-yen-loss/

If consoles die then PC MP will be more flooded with retards than it is already, I don't want to live like that.

Well shit, looks like the dream really is dead.

If only, every single outside and inside here is going to buy the Neo/Scorpio and start a trend that will either revitalize it or kill it for good.

I bet it will be the second since normalfags are dumb cunts and will buy this shit like do with iPhones every single year while AAA third party trash will still make the same "mistakes" they've been making for years since that shit gives them money.

Making connections is a part of the game. The easiest way is if there's an active university club in your field of study. You have to endure reddit tier people but if the club is active you get to make connections with the right people.
For example I'm studying genetics so I joined the biology club. The people were mostly awful redditors but it allowed me to meet the right profs and people in my field so I was able to get funding and coauthors for my research project as soon as I finished my masters. No bullshit needed

>Playing MP games at launch or F2P ones besides Planetside 2
If I wanted to stomp every single nigger I find Id buy Call of Duty every year.

I just want to play ARMA, RO2 and Squad without summer sales filling my favorite servers with mic screaming retards. It only ever lasts a couple of months after a sale but if consoles die they could become the majority and displace the core players as happens with every online community.

Other than a total monopoly by valve.
You gay retard.

They will either learn to play or leave.
Hardcore games like these except RO2 you fucking casual, Tripwire can burn are not enjoyable as the skill ceiling is high and team cooperation is key.
They will either find other games that appeal to their autistic obnoxious selfs or git gud.

Look, unless you're owned by some massive chinaman company, commercial development is fucking pointless on PC if you aren't going through steam.

that's an insult to the saturn

While you would be stupid to not release on Steam it's far from a monopoly as there are many other distribution platforms. PC has always been a rapidly changing market, there was a time Netscape had near monopoly status.

Name me one game that wasn't made by a studio with their own publishing company that was a commercial success.
Other than the DRM free release of undertale since that released on steam and most purchases of that were dual purchases.

Banished, KSP, Minecraft, Papers, Please, Don't Starve, Fez, Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Hotline Miami…
Doe the game actually need to be finished or will just having a high ROI make it count? BeamNG, Automation and of course Shekel Citizen all have good ROI while still in alpha.

Not really bought it for Dead Rising 3, titanfall and Ryse, I sorta regret. The console is good enough it has a horrible UI still, I don't know how MS was able to fuck it up so badly it scratches my brain when I think about it.

The problem with the xbone at first was the internet thing. But its not really a problem now before you could not do a cold shut down on the console, if it was off it was in resting mode and took allot of the internet.

The cons with xbone is minor nuances like its slow.
going to the Achievements one has to go to an app on the console, if one plays a game its so slow and so retarded that its better to wait when one is finished.
The UI is really retarded I'm not sure how they could come up with it. I mean the WiiU for all it faults is still better than xbone. One does not have a simple friend request thing but instead a following and not following. The twitch and jewtube thing is horrible I've not been able to figure it out.

I'm in straight wonder how they could fuck it up so badly.

The ps4 has allot of faults like the e3 thing was a lie, one has to be online all the time if one wants to play the game one bought on the psn account one can't even cross play on different accounts. Its weird and dumb. I understand its a licensing issue but fuck me,if I buy something on the Jap account I want to be able to play it on whichever account is on the console.

But there is a trick to play dlc from another region if one has the pal version of the game, its simply log into the account that is from the pal region. Re-log into the american version. So one can play the games DLC.

I wish I was joking but I ain't. The good thing about the xbox it does not give a fuck about the licensing of the games, so before people believe they buy a game online and owns it, that is false.One buys the license to play the game. This pisses me off to no extent ps4 is worse on that matter but its faster than the xbone.

Also before I forget I hate the whole update the game to be able to play it, I'm not even joking you can't play a game even on disc you bought without downloading the update.

Now how many of those sold well DRM free?

Banishedand KSP are DRM free, I don't know about the rest.
Why is that relevant when trying to argue Steam has a monopoly? It's not like every game brought outside of steam is DRM free in-fact you will never find a physical copy of anything DRM free

My physical copy of cave story and OST I bought at a convention is drm free

The kinds of idiots that buy consoles are not true anons and don't belong here.

I got an xbone as a gift, and its been sitting around gathering dust.
I'm concerned I won't be able to sell it in light of Microshaft announcing two more "consoles" and neutering the library.

Like Halo?

Jesus you couldn't even name one.

There ain't allot of games that looks interesting from the microsoft side of things.

Even Halo has become total dogshit recently with 343 studios.

There aren't a lot of interesting games exclusive to any console, the "Bloodborne Box" meme is pretty much fact.

I just think it's sad that a site like neoFAG knows more about videogames than this place ever will in a thousand years.

If only there was a knowledgeable community out there that wasn't SJW, Holla Forums only gets summerschool and /pol.

Truth. BB was the most expensive video game I've ever bought but it was worth it.

That's because the industry has changed. Exclusives in general are dead.

Making a game takes at least 3 years and 50 million dollars. Ofcourse a publisher wants to release it on every system to recoup investment.

And Sony/Microsoft can only make a handful of games because of cost and budget.

I'm glad it's dying, it's an anti-consumer practice that has been going on way too long.

This gen is honestly the saddest of them all. Anyone who didn't stick to PC or go for a handheld got fucked. This gen is cancer.

Wii U was alright.

there are more if one does not care about PC gaming. I've been perfectly happy with the ps4 even if its just some few games I play on it.

then try to find other games on the system, there is enough games if you look. But if you are a PC only gamer its not that big of a deal to own a PS4.

I was a PC gamer but I was so tired of buying new parts every 3 years or buying a new PC within a 4 years lifespan.

there is even less games on the WiiU than the ps4 or xbone so don't talk shit.

Holy shit kill yourself you D&C shill you're not even trying.
Fuckoff to your shitty login site full of shills, SJWs and Sony cocksucking.

Half the faggots there fellate Bethesda and dont know even know about Wasteland aside from its shitty sequel.
Check the PC98 threads for troughly awful taste.
Fuck out of here goon

I'm not talking shit I owned every system this gen. Yes even a vita
Wii U was alright.

I don't think being able to count the amount of worthwhile games on any system with one hand constitutes an "alright" system. It maybe had more activity than the other two, but it doesn't mean it was much better. The Virtual Boy had more things interesting on it than the WiiU.

Was your last build in 2007 or are you just bad at timing them? It's easy to get 5+ years out of a build with another 3+ by replacing the videocard.
For example I'll be replacing my 670 with a 1070 soon giving me 4 years on a single GPU and it looks like I'll get another 4 years from my MB / CPU after that unless devs suddenly start caring about physics like I have been hoping they would for the last 10 years.

Its like being on an Youtube comment section, holy shit.
Im only upgrading now after 6 years.

I do too, there is a fact there is less games on a WiiU, even by import japanese games standards its far less than xbone and ps4. .

I'm not necessarily saying it is much better. Just, that it was alright, helps that I have friends to play with.

There are four things that made the WiiU shit.

-Censored games
-Region lock
-Piss poor third party support and marketing
-Amiiboos

Its the best of the bunch, but its still really fucking bad.
It held so much potencial, especially during 2014 when the alternatives were shit and some good games (which turned out to be either censored or dissapointing) were about to be released/announced.

My last build was 2011 or so, did not care anymore on the PC gaming front. So one can still play games on it, when I replace the videocard and buy a new windows dvd.

But got bored and don't want to think I've spent more money on parts to theoretically be playing games in the future.

The Wii U was awful. It's like the bloodborne box in that the only game really worth having it for is mario maker. It's been the worst console gen ever.

Each to their own but the "PC gaymen is expensive" argument doesn't hold water if you consider a $600 PC has a library of tens of thousands most priced under $30 compared with spending $400 for a library of 30 priced around $80 each.

Even if one of them is a scaley who'd only pick bowser in smash and jerk off by flexing his legs around his dick.

Holy shit, are you legit underage?
Your shitty arguments and the way you type make it pretty obvious.
Do you seriously think a desktop is expensive in Current Year?

it is expensive if you want to be future proof. Also if you really want the PC to be good you have to buy a PC for over 1000bucks in at-least in Norway.

No, been playing for a long time when it comes to PC gaming, I remember games actually came in boxes huge fucking boxes with a manual on a PC. Remember the DVD revolution on PC.

I even remember the awesome mods coming in PC magazines.

No such thing, if your CPU is good enough for gaymen today it should be good enough in 5 years but your GPU is always going to get replaced.

For a scratch build I agree but I only do them after a GPU replacement. eg.
This keeps the cost of my machine at about 3 AAA games per year ironically about the same amount I pirate

Raam also needs to be good in the beginning with the cpu part.

a gpu is always the lose end and the annoying part,as before with the liquid cooling you could get on the cpu and gpu. But it was effective in the summer, I'm not sure how many dudes use it now.

Almost everything can can be replaced by something better but the typical thing is have a good motherboard, raam and good cpu.
The rest could be shit and one can go on medium settings have a good jolly time with the PC.

user, I don't have any version of the PS4 yet. I'm waiting on the Neo because why would I get a PS4 now when the better version is out in a year?

Agreed exclusives are shit. Good games deserve to be played by as many gamers as possible.

Xenoblade being a wii exclusive was BULLSHIT. It could have had some decent sales on PlayStation 3.

Same with Lost Oddysey.

Why would you buy a PS4 or a Neo in the first place?
Why would you fall for such a scam that removes plenty of what made consoles appealing in the first place?

Because I enjoy the exclusive games it has whenever I get the chance to play them.

If I enjoy something, I want to own it. Simple as that.

At least people will finally be able to play Phantom Dust
gematsu.com/2016/06/original-phantom-dust-coming-xbox-one-pc

Seems like a perfectly rational argument to me, we should have let the Xbone be always online so we could enjoy its exclusives and the power of the Cloud, of course, people were in the wrong all along.

I don't think that's what I said, user.

I just enjoy video games. If I like something, I'll get it, and since I enjoy video games on all of the platforms, I'll get all of the platforms.

I don't see how it's "fucking myself in the ass and the industry as a whole" when I'm just enjoying things.

Ayy, Remaster/Nogaems generation goes to iPhone generation, it just keeps getting better, especially with retards like you on the vanguard of killing traditional consoles.

sounds like youre just mad cause youre broke

Well, let me put it this way.

Why would I buy the shit version, when I could buy the not shit version that has everything the shit version has, but more and better?

you sound Russian

Russians brag about how they found the same item at two stores and bought the one that was more expensive

i have a current gen console myself and it really wasn't worth the money

Reminder

Let me put it this way:
Why would you buy any of the shit versions when a new version will inevitable come out just like hardware on a computer?
Why would you buy a console that works and is paid for just like a computer?
Why not just avoid shit consoles altogether?

Well, I buy consoles because I enjoy their games, my friends have consoles so I can play with them, and they have a larger playerbase than PC games, so I can get more life out of Multiplayer games.

these grapes are delicious, feels good to be white

What games?
Theres nothing there
Do you also buy Call of Duty every year?
You retarded or something?
Thats plain wrong, especially when network and server support gets taken down.
Absolutely disgusting

Shitskin please, stop pretending

even if i were a shitskin, id be a shitskin with more money than you

Show me the money

oh baby, trying a different angle now are we

You're not even trying though

Teips

Damn

youre broke financially and spiritually

lets hear it

vocaroo.com/i/s0IZFedLsQxI

webm

i'm going to murder that faggot

Meh that's just how it works.

Everyone loves Steam now and people are already defending Denuvo.

Haven't you heard? It's STEAM now.

:^)

I haven't heard
do tell

No, I actually play more on my One than on my PS4.
I just can't stand the PS4 controller (the joysticks and the triggers are fucking cheap, 2h-long battery), I wish 3rd party companies would make a PS4 controller that looks and feels like an Xbox One controller (I found one for my PS3 slim).

Of course I wish the console was more powerful, but you can't change that.

I'm perfectly ok with Microsoft pushing their IPs on PC. It should've been like that from the beginning.

Sorry man but I don't want to see Sony having again the monopoly and the arrogance like during the transition between the PS2 and PS3 era, while Nintendo is too busy being autistic with its gimmicks.

Valve bought all of STEM and are gonna use it to make hats.

I actually really like the xbone controller, thankfully I don't need to touch any other xbone-related detritus to use it.

Pretty much. Not to mention all of Microsoft's divisions despise each other.

ITT: Cancerous Consolefaggots

Fucking shocker

Truly summer has caught up, guess Ill just kill myself

Jokes on you I've been here since the beginning.

And why the fuck would summerfags come to fucking 8/v/ when we don't even show up on Google and 4/v/ is still millions strong?

Exact sciences:

You're always travelling free, writing books, wearing cool looking lab coats and, as opposed to social scientists, the scientific community actually respect you.

Plus, if you're really good you have a high chance of going to space.

It is, though.

I could write you like 4 paragraphs of why it's good, and I will if you want me to, but the tl;dr is that it has the most fun 4v4 MP the series has had since Halo 2, and has the best weapon balance, gunplay and forge (forge is almost a developer editor now, there are weather effects, time of day shit, wind and fog you can place, sound and visual effects, texture editing, etc, here are a few webms showing it off) the series has ever had period.

The flaws, though, are:

- There's no local MP, if you don't have an xbox live gold memebership, you can't play MP. That's shit for a lot of people, but for me it's a non issue
- While the 4v4 maps are really well designed with tons of verticalcalitt and skilljumps, there are no native BTB maps, only forge created ones, and even for the 4v4 maps, even after a ton of free DLC, it still only has as many maps as say, halo 3 did at launch
- It's lacking many stape game modes, such as oddball, race, and asymmetrical objective modes.

tl;dr: Halo 5's balance and mechanics are some of the best the series has ever had, but as a "MP suite", it's severely lacking compared to other halo titles in terms of the amount of content for MP.

It's forge and customs are getting a free PC port later this year. I recommend checking that out if you are skeptical, since you'll have access to all the worthwile parts of halo 5 (the SP campaign is not worth bothering with, really) without having to buy the game or an xbone.

You are literally the only person on this site who likes or remotely cares about Halo 5. Everyone can tell it's you because you always make the same overblown autistic posts filled with halfchan webms. You will never be able to convince anyone else that this trash is worth the time of day. Fuck off, you pathetic autist.

I think you need to do some self reflection on who the autist here is, bud.

Also, have you considered I use smaller webms because that way I can post more of them at once?

Here is the nitty-gritty of consoles and PC gaming as I see it in these modern times.

Last console generation (360, PS3, Wii) I was extremely happy with my 360 and PS3. The Wii just collected dust unless people came over and we played smash bros or mario kart.
For the longest time I had a shitty PC that couldn't play most things so I didn't bother to try.
Sometime in the middle or maybe towards the last 4th of that console generation's life I was able to build a PC that worked out pretty well.
At this point, I shifted towards the PS3 as my console go-to and my 360 got left in the dust. All the exclusive games on 360 that I had wanted to play I had already played them and things were now being pushed multi-plat big time between 360 and PC. PS3 had (and still has) tons of games that could only be played on that system.

This console generation? I have not seen a single thing that would make me want to buy an XBONE because my PC is still able to run even newest games on all high settings and nearly everything is multi-plat and on PC anyway.
Same goes for PS4. I got one at launch thinking that it would be a repeat of the PS3. Lots of things exclusive to it because the japanese generally don't develop for PC. But that seems to have changed. With (last time I checked) no PS-Store to go back and grab all the old titles that wouldn't go to PC, there is no reason to play the thing.

Surprisingly, or I suppose unsurprisingly, the WiiU has had more attention and love, as a console, than any of the others from me.
My PC is still in the lead when it comes to video games but the wiiU has probably been the most fruitful console purchase I have made in this generation.

This time, however, as the new consoles roll around, i'm going to wait a bit after the launches to see what shows up before I make a purchase. I learned my lesson from getting the PS4 so soon.
In all honesty though, I feel as though if I didn't play games on a PC, like if I was a die-hard linux user or a mac-fag or simply didn't like the platform, I would have been happier with my PS4. Xbone is pretty much the same fucking thing as they all pretty much have the same games.

I know this post wasn't really much about the Xbone and kind of a blog post but I think plenty of people might feel the same way. The only console with something unique to offer is the WiiU and that's not just hardware and gimmicks but that's games as well.
If you have a decent PC you have 95% of the PS4 and Xbone library.

There's an idea i've been playing around with that I need to go find some good hard figures and data for. I have this little hypothesis that the push for consolization, for multi-platforming at all costs is really what is killing these consoles.
Think about it, waaaayyy back in the day, talking around the times of VooDoo graphics cards, you had to upgrade your rig every two or so years just to keep up with what video games were pushing on PC.
These days? Upgrading to the latest and greatest hardware is more just for swinging your e-peen around. You can upgrade to a mid-range card at the launch of a console generation and sit on it for the duration of that console generation (7 or so years) and not have to upgrade because everything coming out for your PC has to run on these very inferior (in hardware specs) consoles.
As I stated before, if you have a PC you can run 95% of the libraries there. On top of that, older games are getting ported to PC.

There are people who don't have a gaming PC.

God why is this so hard to grasp?!