WHY THE SUDDEN CHANGE OF HEART?

Largest commitment of US Aircraft Carriers assembled since WWII does abrupt 180-degree turn about.

MSM too busy getting BTFO by Trump to investigate.

See : https ://rense.com/general96/nocoinc.html

Also:

https ://rense.com/general96/nocoinc.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nknews.org/2017/06/n-korea-must-give-clear-explanation-on-warmbiers-coma-un/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These kikes really think we're stupid.

Nothing was wasted, I mean you already wasted that money and time when you decided to uphold a fleet that big and hired crew for them, at least they got something else to do other than twirling their thumbs and bullying locals.

Trump probably said "fuck it, I'm not wasting America's time and money on empty posturing" and canceled it. War with NK is impossible so why even bother? Statements condemning them when they act up are good enough. No sense in expending actual military resources.

Turn towards Israel with weapons hot please.

This
Most don't realize any war with NK and you lose Seoul at minimum.

And the timing is quite coincidental with Qatar. Can't have too many war fronts at once now, can you?

Iran

I'm seriously under the impression he's doing this to throw off the jews and make them feel like he's really just shrouded in chaos. The second their order of things is disturbed, the second they start kvetching and fucking up.

To move three carrier groups?
It's not that unbelievable.

so what would happen if trump actually turned the entire country of north korea into a parking lot, aside from killing millions and causing avalanches and earthquakes and fallout in south korea?

We spent a couple of million on fuel in a six month patrol just for one ship. But thats what the budget is for, its like filling up your car at a gas station and grabbing a burger, just on a larger scale. Its normal operating costs.

Most of south korea would be reduced to rubble in the process. Seoul would be the worlds largest mausoleum.
The Norks artillery fortifications would be able to withstand US attack long enough for that.

After that the Chinese would massively militarise their border with north korea and seek to take control of what lefts of north korea to try and create a new buffer between them and whats left of the US vassal state of south korea.
They may if they feel ballsy try to take over all of Korea on "humanitarian" grounds since it would all be completely fucked.

Great point he loves his chaos play. Syria tomahawks case in point lmao. Pre-warning, 30 million worth of missiles completely miss, only 6 planes damaged and base operating next day. Jews get all /ourguy/ and veying meanwhile he fucks them + ISIS and turkroaches in the ass in Manbij with the Russians.
That series of events doesn't play well with the 'Trump is a shabbos goy' shilling though.

Iran could be possible but I'd doubt it. It would be career suicide to get involved in that and against the wishes of voting base.

W-WHAT THE FUCK HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT SILLY GOYIM? DRUMPF REEEEEEEEE EXODUS TO TRANNYCHAN NAO
Sarcasm aside, nice breakdown, its hard to take any of the obvious shills seriously. They've really picked up since 3 hours after comey testified.

It's like watching monkeys at the zoo.

So first I have heard of this… News Blackout or didn't happen. Why news 4 days old (5 day if NK time ) and now leaked. Recall vividly the news that all the ship groups didn't make it, was caught lollygagging in the Indian Ocean going there.
Also before NK can say those new missles scared off USA Navy. Above timeline says they where leaving before NK got balzy.
So like the Comey Crisis this is a nothingburger.

Ever heard of using a source that isn't shit?

Almost like we have the most advanced and large naval force since the fall of the last global white civilization, or something.

Do you think we just leave those ships sitting in port? Do you not understand how the navy operates? Those ships are constantly on rotation and armed to the teeth. Our military is the best in the world because we are always deployed. Thats exactly how the navy projects force.

the nuclear reactors aboard these ships have been fuelled for a few years, the sailors will keep eating the stored rations
what does it cost beside the daily expenditure to have these ships moving?

the ships were already paid for, right? and they're just sent somewhere else?
maybe some place where they won't get destroyed uselessely?

the "failed policy" that "represents a cost of billions" is if fact costly, to the tune of billions, to some deepstate (((warship builders))), methink

Indeed. Most nuclear vessels can operate 20 years without refueling. Some ships are considered "fueled for the lifetime of the vessel", although in the past we have certainly kept ships in operation far longer than 20 years and refueled them. I wonder how much the fuel rods and changing them out costs? I also wonder just how many gallons of diesel the non-nuclear ships (say, your typical destroyer) uses per day when cruising at normal non-emergency speed? Anyone?

Why the sudden change? ITT OP has lived under a rock and still doesn't know about the Qatar crisis. NK is 2-3 years away from WW3 scenario's… Iran/Turkey/Qatar v Saudi/Israel/USA is starting up right now…..

Yeah, but we should be removing ourselves completely from the MidEast, not engaging with it.

Carriers are not out their alone user, the cruisers and destroyers run off jet turbines as well as fuel for the planes. Fuel costs for a battle group could run 50-60 million for a patrol. But as i said earlier this is all in the budget as normal operating costs. These ships would be underway for six months out of the year regardless.

Eh, couple billion Clinton slush fund shekels in Qatar, they fund the Mooselim Bomberhood, they own Al Jizzera, President Nigger loved em, they hate Trump.

Yeah, I'm fine with paving Qatar.

I agree with this. I thought / hoped the NK situation was just Trump putting pressure on them to see if he could get his way. He tried and if its true that he is leaving NK it takes a lot more balls to pull troops away than it does to relentlessly move forward. So much for Trump being a warmongering idiot who wants to blow the planet up.

nu/pol/, everyone.
Happy to march for Zog, if Trump gives the order!

Whenever they have a huge loss those little faggots spurge all over the internet. Its their way of letting out frustration.

Get these fuckers to kill each other and walk away with a smile. No one here is going to support 1 US soldier dead for more zog wars but if you force Qatar into a war with SA or even having Russia / Turkey / Iran presence in Qatar nothing but great things can come of that.

50% of the country does not buy the FAKE nork narrative, plus the Russians and Chinese would come screaming down from the north and the day of the rope would begin…. so, although I think the norks should be left alone I was looking forward to no electricity and the DOTR kicking off myself.

There will be massive happenings at some point before Trump leaves office. Most of us here are tired of waiting.

By repeatedly bombing Syrian arab army? You're delusional.

yeah and remember when trump said he'd shoot down any future missiles NK fires?

he never did. fucking cuck shabbos goy president.

So Trump is like shitting all over the place and making the world die cleaning it up, and then America takes over.

It would be funny if he just moves the ships from point A to point B constantly.

It's literally just 4D chess

Hi 'Muslim Brotherhood' hows it going? Salty that Qatar is gonna get BTFO eh?

Yes, those evil Qataris and their support of terrorism!
If based Saudis want them gone, then by Jingo, we shall destroy them!

How many Gulf Wars does it take until you learn, American?

No, those dumb sandniggers and their stupid Clinton arab spring shit. Our good Goys the Saudis will take care of them nicely I'm sure.

You mean the Muslim brotherhood, like Al Qaeda, Al Nusruh, Boko Harem and ISIS all mercenaries burning the Middle East for the Greater isreal project?

Yet here you are defending the jew world order

What did OP mean by this??

That never happened. The only "source" for that claim is Sorcha FAIL.

do your research nigger

kill yourself leftycuck

After Israel though, always kill a parasite before a savage

I can understand the UAE, but I'm not really sure about the saudis even moreso, can't even win against a bunch of sand people wearing flipflops. In fact, I doubt they can even beat the UAE boy scouts even with all the military bling they currently got.

Okay now that is ridiculous Trump definitely did that, while eating cake with ChinaMan
I support what he did though, it actually helped Syria

exactly. Trump is literally helping Iran by giving them a free ally and absolutely fucking over the gulf states who are already so incompetent

Russia successfully tested its new hypersonic missile a few weeks back. To a degree it renders all American Navy anti missile defences usless. Thay are just big pieces of floating scrap untill they can solve this.

not to worry goy, your gretaest ally in themilityra industrialcomplex is already working on the multi-billion dollar per year for no actual results solution

The fleet are turning around heading to the middles east to attack Israel

You understand the carrier is loaded with millions of pounds of consumables, right?
Food for the crew, fuel for the planes that fly most of the day, munitions. Granted, they aren't bombing shit in that theater, but planes burn through fuel quick. On top of that, every other surface vessel in that carrier group has a conventional power plant.

When you're on the ship, shit breaks, and it needs to be replaced. You gotta pay for a lot of that shit. Even if your machine shop can fix it, you're spending resources to make the repair.

AND you have to pay the fucking thousands of sailors on those ships.

Yeah, it can get real expensive, real quick.

But these costs are the same no matter what the destination is

Missile defenses are a meme kid. Even the cost of one anti-icbm missile is far more than two icbms themselves in both technical knowhow and real cost. Also the numbers of icbm's which are out there ready to be launched are far higher than anything ready to deployment. Assuming that they have had this tech viable and workable for five years that means they are only just now rolling it out production units. Typically for new tech its in five year increments on roll out, so since they are at the stage they are showing it off, it means they may have at most an half dozen, tho more than likely it was one of the few actually built beyond secret prototypes.

For any live action you want an three to one counter ideally, two to one is what is usually deployed due to costs / area of effect issues in high value areas. When you are talking about icbm's they are multiple launch warheads, so unless we are shooting multiple launch warhead counters at double the number per high capacity icbm launches you are guaranteed to have a rather high % get thru.

All it takes is one airburst to gut this nation. Two will saturation burst most of conus. That destroys everyone. Euro's are all fucked since by the time anyone is aware of icbm launches they are already in space and likely separating and going dark.

Whats more, modern icbm warheads have thruster capacity making them able to move and shift. And since once an target is space-borne there are virtually no ways to track the targets you cannot count on the warhead being where you project them to be.

Success in destroying two or three dozen targets sounds great. Operational success requires full 100% success on all incoming threats. Which is impossible to guarantee. And once the high altitude airburst emp's go off, radar facilities go offline for all possible scenarios. Which is why nuclear bombers and cruise missiles are still a thing even today. Conventional emplaced forces are more than likely to be hit by long hidden and buried launch vehicles tactically once the first emp's hit so as to fry any and all local defenses in preparation for follow on saturation bombing by long range bombers.

Nuclear war is not a single button press scenario and forget about it. It is a multiple layered attack response which saturates targets in multiple ways.

Lel, what a sorry state. When your multi-billion aircraft carriers are vulnerable and the only thing you can do is ask the jews to solve that problem for you.

Nice post.
The new missile is capable of carrying a nuke. But its main role is skimming the sea and blitzing a carrer.

I was on a carrier. While it is true that in theory a carrier can operate 20 years without refueling, you have to take into account food, maintenance supplies and JP-5 (jet fuel).

Also, it's been years since I've been out. But I recall them saying it costs millions of dollars just to move the carrier out of homeport if they're going on a deployment, or even a three day cruise for tests.

Are you some sort of brainlet? All of that money would be spent if they were sailing towards Korea or tooling around in the Indian Ocean.

If you're going to sink an American carrier, you may as well do it with a nuke. In for the penny, in for the pound…

I wish the russian queen would look at me that way.

Rense has a great radio voice, he's gullible though and his guests are sometimes awful. his wife is an uggo too kek

You're literally jewish.

Ever since the US had initial success with MARAUDER, the US completely gave up on Missile based Anti-ICBM systems as obsolete and useless in comparison.
Look it and the time frames in question up.
Russia has their own version of MARAUDER.
So, yes, the public missile defenses are a meme; but the 'secret' ones are not.

There hasn't been a whole lot of new technology shown in the past 20 years. I am sure everybody is hiding something.

What if the carrier group is suspended in a controlled time void such as the research conduced through the philadelphia experiment and is simply waiting to resurface when the conditions are ideal?

But that's what was being asked. Why does something like food have to be taken into account at all? The soldiers are going to be eating food no matter where they are, and they get a salary no matter where they are. The implication is that this is money that would not otherwise have been spent, and was therefore wasted.

What are you talking about? Every mouth-breathing baby-boomer retard remotely republican in my area is foaming for war with Iran.

Wasn't the consensus on Holla Forums that America should nuke North Korea off the map just a while ago?

no

acutally it was the exact opposite

So is 4chan Holla Forums supposed to think differently than full-chan Holla Forums now?

Are you trying to make a point or are you just showing off your newfaggotry?

**According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Trump made a speech explaining his military motivations in great detail.
Just watch the vid.

Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

incase youre a newfag: halfchan is corrupted and ridden with shills and bluepilled monkeys.
the only stable thread on halfpol i ever came across was a /sg/, and even that was full of JIDF, burger chesscucks and salafists.

so yes, this pol is suppost to be the more rational and intelligent one.
meaning noone is cucked or stupid enough to support (((US))) bullshit missadventures.

how about you sage your own autistic posts or fuck off to >>>/poet/ or some shit

They aren't here, are they?

They think more freely because the mods are less intrusive.

But iI wouldnt say either 4pol or 8pol is a hive mind.
I think we do need to test our our nukes just to make sure they are still working but I would choose mecca over North Korea.

good thinking goy

You mean intifada and I dont think the muddies could possibly hate us more than they already do.

Plus the clear result is lulz

Lol korea is basically a 50 year long hostage situation. Asians and Semites have one thing in common, they'd rather destroy everything than lose.

Pretty much.

The Chinese don't want a land border with a US vassal state and the USA is desperate for a way to present a credible military threat to China.

The real question is, how is all that relevant to conflicts that aren't between US and Russia.

sorry for not studying arab culture

its all salami tactics, mr. primeminister.

Why don't we just knock over Laos then? It wouldn't be a challenge.

Harder to justify to the public, less secure position, surrounding nations including ones the USA would have to rely on to host the initial invasion are not overtly friendly.
But most importantly for invading China it is in a lousy spot. Got to traverse the whole country to get to Beijing.

North Korea meanwhile. Just one urban centre between the border and Beijing.
It's much much better for an invasion of China.
Since any attempt to invade China will be relying on taking out the capitol as quickly as possible and hoping the Chinks don't have time to redistribute administrative resources and personnel.

they are idiots
while their population (neighbors) are becoming hostile, they want to send our military to foreign lands

What game is this?

why did they leave? anyone know?

I think it is SuperPower 2

Remember everyone, all our opinions are based upon what little information we can glean and conjecture. There is much that we simply do not and may very well never know. The power plays of the rich and powerful are a mysterious thing to observe without possessing their information. In short, there's probably a whole host of things going on behind the scenes that we simply do not know about, so sudden 180s like this make no sense to us.

www.nknews.org is s top tier news site however it is paywalled. I was reading that on the 8th of this month that multiple missile barrage was fired at the prior location of the 6th fleet, having departed the region. North Korea doesn't look at it this way.
nknews.org/2017/06/n-korea-must-give-clear-explanation-on-warmbiers-coma-un/

Instead North Korea looks at it as peace through strength. Fuck sniveling Otto the faggot Jewboy.