Why aren't there any games centered around managing a PMC/mercenary company?

Why aren't there any games centered around managing a PMC/mercenary company?
Pic related makes me itch for one so much because it's lore is based around PMCs.

Aye. They were trying to grab your price.

The masketta man

………………

Okay /bane/ you know what to do.

WHY DOES HE WARE THE WASK?

Jagged Alliance 2

Oh ffs, looking at footage of this game now and it has fires rising, masked mercenary men, and planes crashing with no survivors!

Armored Warfare confirmed as an elaborate /bane/post!

Is a tactical game about managing a squad.
I want a game where you manage a company.

i know exactly what you mean OP and I feel it too

kinda like a football manager or something, where instead of soccer games you're running missions in the middle east or shitty former soviet satellite states or renting out your guys to the Russians and killing Chechens

if I had any talent whatsoever I'd make it myself because I think I'm autistic enough to get the details down but alas

Well this thread went to shit immediately. >>>Holla Forums and >>>/bane/ is that'away, fags. Stop forcing this shitty meme past its long past due death date. It wasn't funny to begin with, it isn't funny now, and it won't be funny when you reply calling me a hothead or whatever faggot shit you say. Just grow up and move on.

If I called you a whiny bitch, would you cry?

You'd prove me right that you need to grow up and move on.

mgs peace walker and mgs5
xcom and xcom apocalypse

>>>/4chan/

If you can't take it, there's a hugbox over there.

Go back to tumblr, this isn't your hugbox.

Do the tanks have HP?

OF COURSE

Yes and they stand for "Hothead Points"

Then the game deserves to crash.
With no survivors.

Reading their forums it already sounds like that has happened with their North American servers.

There's also this.

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

for what it's worth, OP, i wanted to discuss this

maybe try making this thread again after school starts

what game?

>>>/4chan/ 's that'a'way.

>he can't handle the bane

Back on topic, this sort of thing would be my dream game, basically running a space merc company in a setting like Sword of the Stars.

It's called Jagged Alliance OP.

And yes it was made before you were born.

Goddamned millennials.

Syndicate

Are you incapable of reading?
Why is it that whenever I say I want something like this some idiot like you and the other two guys in here says that? Are you retarded?

Because the Jagged Alliance series perfectly matches your stated parameters

Furthermore, there's no indication that he has failed reading comprehension; not everyone reads an entire thread to see if someone answered your query without reference linking you.

For managing an entire company rather than a squad, at what level are you willing to leave fun by the wayside? Jagged Alliance tracks tons of mercs while giving you direct control of a chosen squad for combat and exploration but apparently that's not your cup of tea.
Are you looking for the fantasy football of merc sims? Build a squad and let them loose but no direct control? Some Rainbow Six games have the ability to assemble a squad and give them a game plan to execute, but it almost sounds as though you're looking for a spreadsheet game

It would be extremely triggering.

Dr. Pavelel, in See Aye Aye

Ja2 lets you command around 20 mercs.

3 6-man squads, and all 3 can fight at the same time.

That's funny because the only person that is demonstrating they are complete children is you! Seriously if you can't handle something a simple as /bane/posting then this place is not for you. Your post has demonstrated a complete lack of maturity and inability to deal with chan culture, how about you grow the fuck up and grow a pair or would you prefer to retreat to a sheltered safe space? Either way, come back in 18 years when you quit being such a big baby.

But it has a top notch DS port, someone elseust have played it? Right?

The 6th reply to the thread already suggested this, and I already replied to it.
It in no way perfectly matches my parameters, as you don't manage a company, but a part of one.
I am not willing to leave fun by the wayside at all, because I enjoy high level management of things. Dwarf fortress, HOI3, Aurora, and other very detailed games.

You and the other guy do in fact need better reading comprehension.