Ziprecruiter

archive.is/e44mj

Ziprecruiter, a company that helps place employees with jobs utilized low rent dot heads to sell ads for them and they sold ads to TRS who joked about low rent dot heads being poor employees and how ziprecruiter can help you find better employees.

Naturally, these views were not kosher for Ziprecruiter.

If the article is to be believed no money changed hands between the advertising company and TRS although TRS claims that they were paid to remove the ad from their podscast and were paid for several months of ad time per their original contract.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/06/09/the-daily-shoah-161-a-word-from-our-sponsor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like ZitRecruiter

Promo code should still be active

ZipRecruiter.com/TRS

Let em' know TRS sent ya. See if you can specify your employees being white only.

uber neocon puppet opposition

say what you will, this is legitimately funny.

Legitimately most funny troll I've seen on TRS in recent memory 👌🏻

How can a group who names the Jew and openly advocates for whites as a group be controlled?
Being controlled usually means you don't oust your masters (Jews) and you give basic talking points that aren't specifically pro-white or anti-other i.e. Alex Jones.

Mike Enoch, he has some suspicion surrounding him with his Jewish wife and his looks.
Sven is an ego maniac.
And Richard Spencer has some rather suspicious ties to certain elite institutions and elites themselves.
Fuck Greg Johnson and Millennial Woes for being faggots.
But everyone else seems pretty legit.

I don't see how someone having 90% of your views makes them 10% your enemy.

meant for

Nigger, he's a kike. He's a 100% kike. Some might say he is 100% controlled oppoisition to the ZOG. Ie, this is a ruse.

Just like "jews did 9/11 is just a meme that nobody believes" and "1/4 jewish on her dad's side".

Because that is exactly how controlled opposition works.
They espouse 90% of the truth and 10% bullshit to muddy the water.
Each one of them has a slightly different angle for their 10% to make sure there's plenty of varieties of bullshit out there

Fucking namefags.

This. Listen to this guy interviewing Dr. Pierce. He's spot on about almost everything, but purity-spiraling LARPers attack him just because he was an FBI informant.

TRS claims Ziprecruiter paid them $17,600 to end the ads immediately and edit the ads out of the 2 shows they were in. They talk about it as the main subject of their latest show. During "D'nations" they mention "Rusell" sent them $17,500. Then another $100 when Sven noticed he was a $100 short of the contract amount.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/06/09/the-daily-shoah-161-a-word-from-our-sponsor/

TRS says that they got the contract from outsourced pajeet ad-buyers who had no idea what they were doing, and the actual company didn't bother to check TRS' podcasts. TRS had a lot of listens, so someone must have just looked at the numbers automatically sent a contract request.

Mike Enoch is involved with some lawyer group, Freedom for the Marketplace of Ideas, that is basically Alt-Right lawyers. So they may have put some legal pressure on Ziprecruiter to get the money.

TL;DR: Diversity hires were so stupid they sold ads to Nazis.

I kek'd.

Nope.

Jesus these people are stupid.

Sodomite orders will not be obeyed.

The US didn't win WWII, the Jews did. The "allies" were just useful idiots and/or co-conspirators for them.

You may see it as stupidity. But it might just be a lack of brainwashing.

Amazing how much info is transmitted simply through one's facial expression.

Checked mein Führer

ayy

Agreed.

I heard someone mention TRS