Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0qfEL_Zog
youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that escalated quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0qfEL_Zog

libertarian freakouts are great

I wish this little chicken had accepted the many offers to debate Jill Stein. She made him look so bad in 2012.

Tell me about it

youtu.be/Tb8cErokGFs

Is it just me or can we all agree that when politicians try to use reddit memes in their campaign it just comes out cringey as fuck?

top fucking kek, the host is like the president in dr strangelove

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear them debate through a walkie talkie

holy fuck, I can barely watch
is she serious? she wants to be the Dobby party?

No way! They actually said that IRL! Lolberts are something else man

Holy fucking shit I'm dead. What an utter shitshow.

God bless you Gary, I needed a good laugh today.

Wait that's it? Seems like there were more lulz to be had before they cut the video.

He's a fucking emotional wreck. Why the hell do internet creeps prop him up so much, he can't even handle being a minor celebrity.

He's a fucking emotional wreck. Why the hell do internet creeps prop him up so much, he can't even handle being a minor celebrity.

oh wow

Holy shit I haven't laughed this hard in years

And they wonder why they always lose.

Holy fuck. Those people are literally autistic.

couldn't make it through

To be fair, there are some goofy loons in pretty much any third party. They are attracted to them because it gives them attention they wouldn't otherwise get.

Tough shit, you're running for prez. If you don't want to argue, gtfo politics. When the fuck did this shit become acceptable?

Is it a coincidence that the big names in libertarianism are overwhelmingly jewish while jews only make 1.5% of the jewish population?

This post will get responses from so-called critical thinkers who will claim that is just that.

Seems legit.

I honestly like gary in a weird way. I'd probably smoke a blunt with him, just not run the country

You can tell how painfully uncomfortable the journalist is and how he struggles to try and retain his composure for the whole duration of the exchange.

I agree. He has good intention at heart, he is just too naive to understand that businesses only care about making the most money humanly possible.

No wonder he supports legalizing pot, the way he argues makes it sound like he's constantly high.

The memes are real

Are we talking about the same guy who thinks we shouldn't worry about climate change because someday (in a billion years) the sun will go supernova and destroy and planet anyway?
The man is an autistic psychopath and a danger for himself and everybody around him.

No, because Jews are generally wealthier than other groups and come from a culture that places a high value on scholarship. This is why they score well on IQ tests and generally make up a large portion of higher education, and as such will be more likely to contribute to autistic theorycrafting. We'd be saying something similar about Asians(and already do to some extent) if more of them lived in first world conditions as opposed to third world conditions.

Jesus fucking christ.

Hasn't he had a bunch of head injuries from the sports he's into?

I wouldn't be surprised if some of his…"eccentricities" are due to an untreated concussion

lmao. I was just reading about CTE 5 minutes ago. Wouldn't that be something if the prime face of libertarianism had brain damage.

DUDE WEED

DANK NEW GARRY

dude, weed. LMAO

the absolute madman

These people are more relevant than us

Class act, even if he is an imbecile.

wew.
that old lady is annoying.

as if the green party is any better lmao

Anyone got any other good ytp with our boy Gary?

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

That bong doesn't work. It's just a pipe with some water outside it.

this needs a stairs edit

shit, didn't notice that.