WORST KOREA HAPPENING

Leaks have confirmed a shadow government consisted of 8 "goddesses" (8 korean billionaries) using the korean president as a puppet.

There is speculation this may have ties to EWHA WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY, CLINTON, MERKEL AND SOROS, AND OTHER BILLIONAIRES

Links to read
https ://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc%7Cjad%7Cgooglenews
http ://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
http ://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
http:// www. foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/south-korea-s-park-apologizes-amid-influence-peddling-claims
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/27/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-korean-scandal-parks-mysterious-helper-know/#.WBJsmvqLSUk
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc|jad|googlenews
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=vOEH1M6wDU4
allkpop.com/buzz/2014/07/south-korea-debates-its-strict-gaming-curfew-laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Democratic_Uprising
twitter.com/AnonBabble

North Korea is literally better than South Korea

Kim-Sama pls save us from this madness

more links
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/south-korea-s-park-apologizes-amid-influence-peddling-claims
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/27/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/south-korean-scandal-parks-mysterious-helper-know/#.WBJsmvqLSUk

holy shit it isn't Infowars

I honestly started to think that North Korea is better than South Korea
This is worse than 1984

Source? Links? The goog doesn't have anything on this

going to repost the links
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc|jad|googlenews
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html

Those screengrabs are just pure Holla Forums complaining about feminists

honestly, i dont know what to say

lel?

take your meds shillcen

By the way just found this nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0

Her father, Choi Tae Min is a "religious figure" and googling took me to a wikileaks diplomatic cable that says

I think its really gay how we cant post videos on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOEH1M6wDU4

anyways, daily reminder north korea is best korea

No. It still has death camps. It still censors the press. It still persecutes thoughtcrime. South Korea is a corrupt, right wing, capitalist, imperialist puppet state. There is no best Korea. Koreans both sides of the dmz need a revolution.

but north korea is only shit because of isolation and the fact that literally the entire world hates them except for china which tolerates them for strategic reasons

Isolation that is founded in no small part on North Korea's ideology literally being about isolation. Let's not forget that.

Either way, are there some news about Communist party in the South?

Still doesn't excuse lack of political freedom in either Korea. If you defend Kim Jong Un you are either an idiot or a teenage LARPer.

TL;DR:

8 Billionaries have spiritual connections and control the president and they appearently have links to Clinton and Soros
Feminazi movement in South Korea is probably linked to the "goddesses". They're turning South Korea into a 1984 tier SJW dystopia
And feminazis are killing men

…so you're either an idiot or an idiot.

This is nothing new, people. The 8 goddesses? Videogames? Extreme feminists? Chump change, lads. People have also been microchipped for decades, T.V. is mind control, Christianity was created by aliens to lead humans any from the real God, it's all true

No, North Korea is literally living hell.

yeah and jesus was black, ronald reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11

Jesus was black

Jesus was a Jew

I took them and I feel better now. Thanks, doc.

I mean so is Eric Andre

That sounds made up tbh, like the sort of honorific someone who has no idea about an Asian country would think they attach to their leaders.

Like what does a lady writing his speeches have to do with anything?

And why highlight that they are feminists? What does that have to do with George Soros?

take your meds

Can we agree they are both crappy places to live for proles and leave it at that?

(checked)
glad I could help

back to Holla Forums with this all caps happening bullshit

What I wanna know is: How will this affect the competitive Starcraft scene?

They already put it behind a sign-in and a curfew.

In that case, Park needs to be stopped!

Reminder that this is just the latest in South Korea's struggles against authoritarianism. Clear into the 1980s, South Korea still wasn't a proper democracy, having emerged from the Korean War with a literal fascist dictatorship, succeeded by coup after coup from various strongmen until (mostly) peaceful democratic reformists instituted the present system.

The price of freedom, even very limited freedom, is constant vigilance.

It ain't just a river in Egypt, bitches.

This, like the rest of the thread, is NOT a joke:
allkpop.com/buzz/2014/07/south-korea-debates-its-strict-gaming-curfew-laws

I… what? What the actual fuck? This is complete madness.

It's pretty fun when conspiracy theories turn real.

Nigger, if we don't have the workers controlling the means of production how could it ever be a proper democracy?

I thought the problem was a cabal of capitalists, now its government programs? Wtf are you talking about?

3 edgy 5 me. Let me guess, if I squint I can see Molach the owl on these monuments?

I don't know what that means, but what I do want to know is how a lady helping the president write his speaches have to do with anything.

River of blood?

It's probably just a bunch of wealthy elite's who are controlling the government as a syndicate. You know, kinda like how they do with the US, except we actually have proof in the case of SK. My guess is they fund groups like Daughter's of Megalia to further their social control. Either way, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone here, the most economically dominant class will become the most politically dominant one too.

Don't worry that's just from red clay upriver.

I'm talking about the fact that South Korea's government has only used democratic elections since the '80s, and that current struggles with plutocratic oligarchs in their politics are a result of incomplete reform. Those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwangju_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_Democratic_Uprising

Denial

bump

I posted it on an anonymous imageboard, so it must be true

nice shitpost my friend. but you have to work on your technique

Thanks, I'm open to constructive criticism

Aren't communist parties illegal in the South?

하하, 죽여줘.

i don't get it

ITT: babbys first glimpse at capitalism.

Porkies control the government everywhere this is not surprising at all.

Surprisingly, there's not much happening here.

People obviously wants her to resign, but there's no massive protest or anything. The whole situation is so hilarious, it sort of became a meme in Korean internet.

Surprisingly, there's not much happening here.

People obviously wants her to resign, but there's no massive protest or anything. The whole situation is so hilarious, it sort of became a meme in Korean internet.

It's not Porkies you retard it's a cabal of Gook Kikes looking to go Post modern and destroy their Asian male foibles.

Where is the stiff about the "8 goddesses" coming from?

The only source for it I can find is Holla Forums.

Where is the stiff about the "8 goddesses" coming from?

The only source for it I can find is Holla Forums.

it is a mystery

but the government is lying about 9/11

this is a good explanation as why south korea has so many immigrants compared to other east asian states

like clockwork