Best class

Warrior, Rogue or Mage?

Other urls found in this thread:

titanquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dream
swordsandarmor.com/mall/chain-mail-long-sleeve.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_armour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mage when leveled.

Warriors are satisfying, but playing them can get stale after a while.

Rogue types are rarely ever pulled off well, but when they are, they're great fun to play.

Mages have highest potential to be either complete dog-shit, or god-tier. If a game does magic well, you can bet your arse I'll be using it over everything else.

Amazon is best class.

Monk
Best class.

warrior since str scale with health and melee damage. In every RPG ever warriors are the best characters.

Bard

this
'muh balance' and 'muh streamlining' kills the mage.
if a mage can become op as fuck thats good because you're a motherfucking wizard you're supposed to be able to do the most outlandish shit.

mage > rogue > warrior

Battlemage with light armor/weapons

wat

Lol u mad

Yes.

Like chainmail instead of plate so you can comfortably run around and cast spells

rogue-mage, the most broken yet most fun class you could ever play

i like D&D clerics, basically they're less violent paladins who are heavily encouraged to stay non-lethal and focus more on holy magic

Paladin.

Thief.

Battlemage

depends entirely on how well the game is made, lots of times most of the effort is put into the close combat resulting in the warriors being the most fun just because of the best feedback in combat in most games

i've definitely got an affinity for whatever best fits the 'Faceless knight" vibe, and lately i've enjoyed playing paladin style builds

not many games nail the the amazon/barbarian feel and it it becomes more of a naked run challenge than its own thing

S P E L L S W O R D
P
E
L
L
S
W
O
R
D

Cyberpriest best class

Varies by game, but I usually prefer rogues > mages > warriors

That's the gay way of saying battlemage, which is the retarded way of saying "Templar"

someone post

the triangle of classes

Got you fam

This is now the Official Holla Forums RPG class thread
Whatever you roll is now your permanent class, no rerolls, no bullshit.

OK.

This one?

Rolling for battlemage

cool, ty

roll

I don't exclusively avoid or discredit any class at any given time. When I truly like a game, I explore every given option. I mean holy fuck I have about 3/4 full pages of equipment in MH4U not counting charms.

Roly-poly Olie motherfucker.

rollan

r0ll

look, ma, im a loremaster!

Rolling

Rruuurruling

Fuck you nerd, animals are gay
Reroll

spellsword

looking hot bro

Fancy geomancy.

check my digits

You're now a fucking peasant because of being such a bitch ass nigger

Rolling for merchant

the best geomancer is already out there

Rollan

Fighter/Rogue hybrid to gain access to dirty tricks and general utilitarian skills while not being made of glass.

Tier 1 class. Noice

fucking kill me

Rolling for Fighter - Mage class.

rolling

rollin

the fuck

Whatever, rollan for thief/mage or fighter/mage

"Raider"? What is this shit…

Ok here we go.

I hope i get something pretty badass.

beserker gets rage spells and shit

Give it to me straight, doc

I don't think you get how the coloration works. It's closer to the warrior peak than mage's, it's much more strength than magic.

..tribes

is that even a class?

cmon gunslinger, dubs fail me for once

roll

roll

You're pretty much Guts in the Golden Age arc.

fuck i got dirty hippie

Western game: mage
Eastern game: archer
Sweden game: nigger

Time to become an hero!

pic related

i wish someone would make a game but with these 3 archetypes taken to their extremes in each case, which normally only happens for the mage and sometimes but always to a lesser extent the thief. for example, mages usually end up with spells like 'stop time', 'gate', 'meteor' etc. or perhaps they can even ascend into an embodiment of magic/element, like a fire spirit or something. thieves tend to get lots of tricks and toys but never really extreme stuff unless they happen to be mage-thiefs types like the guy from dishonoured, lanaya, styx, etc. but warriors are always just 'you can hit harder', 'you can hit three times a turn', 'you can do an whirling death type attack'

id like a game where a warrior can get so strong they can kick their way through steel gates, jump over walls, catch a meteor storm and throw it back etc. obviously warriors cant do all the kooky shit wizards can do, but it would be cool if they had some interesting stuff

To be on topic, I like merchant/jew classes but I think that Paladins are the best.

Oh yes.

also what is a dream walker lol?

Watch me get a shitty vague class

titanquest.wikia.com/wiki/Dream

roll

Jew!

pls no rogue, I don't like sticking things into burly men from behind and injecting them with my poison.

Berserker is about as straight forward as they come m8

NO LORD
N
O

L
O
R
D

Berserker is cute

Would be awesome. A master level thief who can steal memories, a wizard who can alter reality, warrior who can… I don't know. Kill someone by farting and jump to another continent.
no game where I can be a friendly lich who spooks adventurers and hangs out with skellies

rollin

Shepard [Ultima fags can relate]

play exalted

rollong

ha, time to dance with the machine spirits

Rollin'

LOL

rollo

Can you guys recommend me where I can be a heavy armored paladin who Deus Vult heretics and shit?

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, sorta

Rolling in that sweet sweet rogue axis

Rawlin

Sheperd could've been handled better. King (((David))) was a shepherd. That guy fucked and killed people and became a king. Even something simple like sheperds has bonus to survival, sling and staff weapons, cast spell like charm buffs and lullaby sleep effects if charisma check is successful and has a musical instrument or singing ability.

Instead Ultima sheperd's virtue is humility, and is made fun of for being a goat or sheepfucker. that one time, just that one time and everyone else never ever forgets it.

chainmail is heaver than plate retard

roleing shir

Thanks man, I've played it before but I didn't like it so much, I'll try it again

Warrior is just a tank class
Rogue is just a dagger wielding warrior with occasional invisibility
Mage is LE ELEMENTAL MAGIC FIREBALLS ICEBALLS SO IMAGINATIVE XD

All of them are shit. Be imaginative goddamn.

Pic related
I've only played as a priest so I dunno how different (if at all) the paladin route is.

Thanks to you too dude, I'll definitely try that.

They are the archetypes of RPG's on which many different sub-classes can be built. They are the most common and most RPG's where you can pick a class use them.

Nigga pls.

Paladin route is very combat heavy, which makes it very hard because combat is insane in that game. A lot of it comes down to RNG.

Fantastic story built around relatively poor RPG mechanics, imo. Still a great game.

I've tried to get into that game a bunch of times, but it's just so fucking boring in the first area that I never get past it.
When does it get good?

But how

swordsandarmor.com/mall/chain-mail-long-sleeve.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_armour

get fucked

Entirely depends on the game.
Also nice hit 'n run, OP. At least fucking post in your shit thread after making it.

It actually gets real pretty quick. Once you get into the end of the first area. It's just trying to ease you into it.

Actually true, but good chainmail clings to your body so the weight is distributed.

If you were to wear, say, a dress made of chainmail where the skirt is hanging down really low, it would get VERY heavy on your shoulders.

Rollan, hope i get cleric.

roll

Plate is meant to deflect, dumbass, it's not that thick

Highwayman is acceptable at least i get a nice theme song.

Combat is near impossible as priest unless you make sure to grab the dog and even then you need the charms that never fail casting to reliably get through some of the longer combat slogs without endless backpedaling. I've got the paladin sticking with me, unfortunately my dog got killed at the final fight in the 1st area. I don' t think you can raise dead companions until you've got a good amount of levels.

It took me a couple of tries too, but I think it gets good once you are about done with the first area.

Combat is god damn hard as a Paladin too, but a Priest might have chances to solve things without combat.

…Pretty cool. I would still roll chainmail if the weight is about the same as plate, seems easier to manage and less sweaty

Rollan!

No.

Wonder what this does.

rollin

Rollan'

Rolling

Berserker. I'm somewhat ok with that.

I'm really okay with that

No, and this is why 4e was so shit. Different characters have completely different focuses, and not all of them are pure combat. Would you seriously suggest that a Bard or Priest, who has dedicated his life to a support role, should be about equally able to solo a dungeon as a Barbarian or Paladin? Of course he should have powerful support/healing abilities that no fighter could possess due to his dedication, but he's never going to be as good at pure combat because the other classes are built for combat from the ground up. Similarly, even within various mage classes some may be obviously "better" than others in certain situations. This point of view exposes an extremely simplistic mindset in which your only conception of which is "better" is who would win in a 1v1 fight. Of course a fighter will kill a healer 1v1, but a balanced party can beat a group of 6 fighters in a dozen ways.

Additionally, it in fact does make sense that some classes pay off more early while others pay off more later. Physical combat is simple (everyone knows how to do it already at least a little), but is fundamentally limited by human (or other racial) biological limits. You can become a solid fighter relatively quickly, but even the world's greatest MMA champion would get his shit kicked in by an average gorilla.

Imagine a scenario in which two identical people are dropped on two separate islands and told not just to survive but to become a master of some set of skills. Not only this, but they must meet once a week and fight each other. Man A, considering the mandatory fights, decides to become a master fighter and spends all his time working out and practicing martial arts. Man B decides to learn survival and engineering skills to improve his life on his island. At the end of the first week A kicks B's ass. In the second week it happens again. In the third week B brings a crude stone hammer to fight with, but still loses. A learns from this and brings a large stick to future fights, winning the next few as well. B has started to fight with a spear, which makes the fights close, but A still wins a majority.

Finally, at the end of about three months B shows up with a bow and an arrow dipped in a tranquilizing agent and wins every fight thereafter as long as the two live (barring a "class change" by A). Think of the weekly fights as levels and it makes perfect sense. "Balance" is for competitive games and is completely unnecessary for RPGs where believable, realistic role playing is more valuable.

Oh well, I guess if I wanted an army of corpses I could animate vines or some shit to control them. I could also use wind to carry my voice through them, make them cold to the touch, and they explode in fire when they're cut down.

Except that Wizards can do everything in their own, meaning that there's no point to a diverse party.

That said, there's a point where the difference is too great for there to be much fun in the lesser option. 3.5e had this problem; from about level 1, a wizard or cleric could outclass a fighter in everything, even most aspects of physical combat.

The fighter was slightly(and very slightly at that) better at hitting things, and that is it. He isn't remarkably better at taking hits(because you need dex for AC and con for HP, which wizards can also have) or dealing that much damage(which is strength, and clerics can get much more of it).

You have to wonder why anyone would ever be a fighter when it is the worst way to fight. In a world where physical combat is the least effective combat option(say in a world where humans are much weaker than they are, or the population is all gnomes or something) then there wouldn't even BE schools of combat, there would just be wizards or clerics who specialize in battle.

A gorilla might beat an unarmed and unarmored MMA fighter, but a main in platemail with a sword and training in both could fuck up quite a lot of gorillas. 3.5e is at a point where physical combat is WEAKER than it would be in real life, and it really sabotages believability.

I better not be a degenerate mage.

AD&D solved this best with the XP progression. Magic-users leveled at a lower rate than Fighters in order to reach a higher level of power. They were also a lot easier to counter because the bullshit of 3.5 magic didn't exist yet.

It really was the best system; shame they went off the deep end in one direction for 3.5e and then overcompensated in the opposite direction for 4e. Ideally there should genuinely be classes that reach a "peak" at various different levels instead of one being OP or all of them being too similar.

I haven't actually played 5e yet, so I don't know how it handles this problem.

rollan

rollan

Now I kinda wish I got a 44 on my roll choice, arcane magic arrow and guided arrow archer was one of my favorite Diablo2 amazon build.

hybrid warrior-rogue with a few spells if I can get em
Always use a 2 handed axe

roll

I agree, but it isn't a popular system anymore.

Pathfinder gets a little bit closer. Martial classes at least are good at what they do, though they don't match up to casters in raw power. A fighter stands a good chance of beating a cleric in a fight even when the cleric buffs himself up. It's believable.

5e actually goes in the other direction. Martial classes are generally better than magical classes. All the big game-changing spells like Color Spray, Fly, and Invisibility are badly limited and wizards rely mainly on cantrips for offense. Not to mention fighters can now heal themselves better than a cleric can heal them.

I don't know why I expected anything better after 4e did this.

ROLLAN

Also?

Level 20 Fighter HP:
42-159

Level 20 Magic-User HP:
20-75

A fighter with a +5 bow with +5 arrows could bust in on a magic-user and knock out 44-54 points of damage.

In 3.5, the growth in HP and lack of restrictions on shit like Constitution or Armour Class removes that.

That's all a moot point, though, because having a Level 20 character in AD&D is like having a Level 50 character in 3.5. Once the characters hit Level 15 or so you've hit "it's time to stop".

Pathfinder is bullshit though. The fuckers who make it are the worst examples of mage lovers. The idea that a Level 20 Fighter is anything more than a guy with a sword astounds them.

I think the best way to compare how I treat high-level martial characters in the Fate series. When the magic-user is calling meteors from the sky, the fighter is capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound, killing a bear with his teeth, and in general being a fucking badass. And don't get me started on Paladins and the like.

5e also got rid of racial disadvantages, so a halfling or gnome fighter can be just as strong as a human or dwarf one

Into the trash it goes.

Warriors a retards with sharp objects that can't follow a plan but instead exist solely to ruin plans they're apart of.

Rogues are edgelord teens that like to stealth and kill people 40 levels below them because they're giant fucking pussies.

Mages are just the biggest fucking nerds on the plane that like to rip off the Gandalf appearance despite Gandalf wearing what he wore because it was functional travel gear not because it was mystic and these faggots wouldn't survive a day without their conjured pâté and flying cities and automated sweeping brooms.

Best class is being a Gryphon/Griffin because fuck you.

I haven't kept up, last ruleset I played and modified was AD&D 2nd edition. Do I want to find out what faggotry you're implying with 5e? Or should I stay in my hermit cave with ad&d 2e?

Who even comes up with this shit and genuinely thinks it's a good idea?

You tried.

Furry faggot. Are you the same one that shat up the DD threads a few times with your faggotry?

Faggots.

Why will you armor jockeys not accept your role as meat shields for the Magic Users at high levels? You have your time to shine at low level and should accede gracefully to the true power of the party at high level.

Monks or anything that punches shit.

You're the faggot, and probably a Rogue too.

Pathfinder isn't great but it's closer than 3.5.

I wish an alternate system would become popular, honestly. It's hard to find a table for a game with decently fun fighters.

All wizards assemble and post your title

Say that to my Holy Avenger which provides 50% Magic Resistance faggot.

They're called Thieves faggot. Rogue is a shitty PC name.

We can bring back 1E. ACKS is pretty close as well.

5e got rid of the racial disadvantages I mentioned before, tieflings were added as a core race, they added a race called Dragonborn as a new core race which plays as basically a larger half-orc with aptitude as a sorcerer. The supplement book also adds Goliath, which is yet another big bruiser race
Besides that its really just missing more classes and settings since so many haven't been brought over from 3.5e or 4e, but I really don't know about the more mechanical stuff, I'm only a fresh-faced GM, all I really know is from two unfinished campaigns

Thieves are real black people, Rogues are fake fantasy people, you utterly butterly fagmongol.

roll

If it is well done mage otherwise Warrior
I prefer a hybrid though

I dislike playing Rogues.

Ranger, with a tanking pet, and traps, and huge mobility, and cool debuffs / cc, and feign death (this is essential, assuming PvE component to the game)

I'm rip van winkle, nigger. Last one I read in an actual bookstore was d&d 3rd edition.

Aight thanks for the info.

Sounds like I'll go back to my sleep cave.

Heavily armored sniper.

Wew lad.

I can live with that.

Rollin

you had one job

I'm shaking in my bathrobe. There are so many ways to remove armorfag with magic that don't provoke a resistance roll. That is if I'm feeling generous and don't Mordenkainen Disjunction your Holy Avenger into a shit tier cold iron longsword and then really start humiliating you.

rollan

All kinds of classes, besides bards, are appealing to me. My favourite among them are projectile weapon users (archers, rangers, and the like) and I have a preference for those weapons that are closest to modern-day weapons so bows > crossbows > muskets > machine guns.

A close second, however, are sorcerers that bend the powers of darkness and hell to their will and get free on-demand blowjobs from succubi.

Very rarely, do I ever see a character class that focuses primarily on explosives: grenades, time bombs, mortars, rocket launchers and the like. Those are magic onto themselves and Bombers would be my favorite if they were more common.

rollan

I'm a big fan of barbs, templars, monks, and rangers. I like doing damage. Also a fan of heavy armor and big swords/ dual wielding slightly smaller swords.

rolling.

Bouncer

I always go for the highest amount of skills and abilities I can get while still being potent and persistent enough to survive most battles solo. More often than not, it tends to be mage. Healing, buffs, debuffs, afflictions, I like being a jack-of-all-trades magic support. Classes with pets are also fun, especially if the pet has it's own stats. High mobility + healing + buffs is lots of fun. Being able to buff yourself is also a big plus.

Roll

I doN't really know the name of the class see:
It isn't fully rouge because it uses bows only and uses traps (and baiting enemies into traps) for main damage dealing,
but it isn't a ranger either because of stealth and loot related perks, have a shitton of dodge, and the bow is only there to finish the leftovers off. Also no magic at all, and no "one with earth" powers either.
It's great because you actually need to utilise the traps, and most times than not you need to play bait yourself and watch your positioning to get ful ldamage.
I guess the best name is trapper, but trappers in vidya are rare and they don't function in this exact way.

I enjoyed TMG better, they had a larger amount of cuhrazy potential.

You had one job.

Got binder, eh close enough i guess.
>tfw not trapmaster.

Fucking this. Bouncer did hybrid melee/magic right for a change.

ROLLING

ROLL

Well, alright.
Fuck you, I'd still wear armor.

roll

i've got nothing better to do

Rollin

Ruidarius

Rollin

Well I guess that works

Rolling.

I guess I'm going to be stabbing things.

Ganbatte, Roll-kun!

Here we go, hoping for Horizon Walker or Explorerer

There are some who call me… Tim.

dongs

Well, there are worse things.

stealth plus magic and enchanted armor.
true strength is found in adaptability and tactics, but fireballs help even the odds.

communists.

Give me something stealthy faggot

This is acceptable. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

You mean the gay way of saying Paladin?

rollin'

Rollin

rollan

re-rollan

Discobandit

Off by one in quads, but I got a neat class out of it. Take what you can get I suppose.

rollin for hope

Rolling.

Rollan

Let's do it

bard please

fucking nice, dragoon.

a nuu

Only homos use mages, they are the easy mode in every game. On shitty rpgs they are pretty much a certificate that you suck at life.

Class systems are usually retarded for the same reason skill trees are usually retarded. They are designed to look pretty before mechanically sound.

Rollan for a class

Rollan

roll

I do like the idea of skirmish-type fights. Explorer sounds like a better class, though, in terms of fun.

Gambler master race

Check 'em.

Let's do this

Well, humans already use their minds to kill other beings.
Being a Psion is just taking that literally.

Thieves can use long-swords. Rogues can't.

rollin

why the hell not?

Hoping for necromancer.

roll my role

Mage tank

Mage if its viable, otherwise swordman with flamesword.

Rolleran

And now it's time for the first ever Official Holla Forums RPG Class Census:
As we can see we've got a very diverse party to go around fucking people's shit up with both martial prowess and magic, offense and defense, and people specializing in all sorts of tactics. Diplomat is the most numerous class by a very slight margin, and surprisingly there's a single trapmaster and only two wizards

Yeah we'll see about that.

Roll

That's pretty much what I always avoid (unless it's more like a druid).

Yep it's a Holla Forums party alright.

oh boy

pls no orc

roll

I wasn't expecting those great dubs

HARRY

Fuck it; roll.

What a shitty fucking chart.

I'd go for a Magical Knight

Strong combat skills with a magical armor and weapon to surpass raw physical strength.

Negromancer

Changes with the fucking wind.
It is dependent upon the whim of the designers.
or

or

or

Why not all three?

Rogue.

Oh, I somehow read "Best" as "Worst". Whooops.

It is funny because it means he is literally good at nothing.

Fuck it, Rollan

hunter/ranger
gorilla warfare

Why not? rollin

rollingu

Something sorcerer-esque, please.

There is, actually, if you instead buff the warrior and rouge instead of debuffing the mage.

So how would you balance them? The basic mage beats out the basic warrior and fighter.

Simple, If a mage has schools of spells, warriors have schools of combat.

Where a mage might focus on Necromancy, A Warrior might focus on speed, to the point of hitting Flash levels, the idea being that a wizard would have trouble aiming his spells at a fucker who can dodge them. That said, Time Stop fucks that.

Which is where the Durability warrior comes into play. He reaches godly strength and durability to the point that he can tank a fireball to the face, etc.

Basically, if you want to balance the classes, you have to go fucking anime.

Speed warrior can dodge magic bolts on instinct, Rouge can throw shit in the wizard's face and reposition himself to snipe the wizard to where he can't see.

I mean, fuck, 3.5 has classes where warriors can specialize to swing his blade 10 times in a turn, which equates to a handful of seconds.

One of the problems is that classes don't effect movement speed, and that it's usually based on race, with no way to improve it outside of magic items.

Blacksmith

why the fuck not

rlling for berserker

Have fun dying

Here I go.

Oy vey.

her ass is gorgeous but its so weird when shes standing up

rolling for waifu

Glad we can agree.

wait a fucking minute this one is broken

But dual-wielding is shit that was never used in RL because it was SHIT.

Fuck you fagget. I craft em with my MIND. Fite me!

r-rollan

but can your sword beat uchihara

Rollan

vas is das

Problem with mages in single player games, is low level mages work in a group, offer backup or support to the more beefy warriors or assist rogues, until you cross the threshold where you get all the super debilitating and destructive spells
Otherwise you have to rely on your own with shitty fireballs or a weak ass staff or dagger

Paladin? Could I be any more vanilla.

Depends on the game. Mage is usually the most fun, but then there are games like Gothic where they made melee actually better than just button mashing, and games where you can snipe headshots with a bow

im glad we moved past everquest warriors

Necro is the life to be

I like to play as the mastermind, no matter the class.

Rolling for my Fallout 1 run.

This game was made by manlets, obviously

Far as I've seen, rogue is almost always the best.

Mage takes too long to become useful (if the game even allows it) and warriors tend to get fucked with aggro and can barely deal enough damage to hold their own. Rogues do even more damage, take next to nothing because Uncanny Dodge is almost always broken, plus they tend to have skills designed for things other than pure combat situations.

inb4 spellswords or merlinfags start bitching about muh superior magic capability, your level 4 ass is still grass against anything more powerful than a dog.

going by fluff user, not mechanics

Fighter/Thief/Mage

Very well, rolling.

That a cosplay?

aw shit nigga I hope I get Paladin

Rollan

ROLL

das koo

Roll nigga, I already know I'm rogue material n00bz.

Witness me

Ebin roll

The ability to produce infinite weapons is inferior to the one who devotes their life into mastering a single weapon.

hokey

gon' roll

Rollin'

time to stop being a neet and get a real job.

Damn, I'm late.

It's shit.

El roll

Rolling.

rolling

Update on the status of the class census. This thread will be sliding soon.

sapper

C'mooooooooon Wizard!

You're not wrong, but it always looks neat as fuck in games. I also like the idea of just whirling around like an autistic tornado and slicing people that come near.

Dual wielding was done with a parrying knife.

/roll

roll

Doesn't seem that theory holds out in practice…

This

FUCK FUCK FUCK
NO RESTARTS NO RESETS
LETS DO THIS

Right on. I can live with this.

With 03

Not even mad. all I can picture is a hulk-esq man passing all of his sneak rolls with ridiculously high strength feats.

FINAL MULTI CLASS FORM 3

BERSERKER/Cat burglar/Pugilist
MY GOD!
Big bang fisting theif.

Post yfw you will never be this autistic.

Dont pretend user, we all already know.

Spellsword.

What's not to like?

my nigga.

Well whatever, rollin.

DIIIICKS

Roll

A Marksman, eh? Rather vague and a bit generic, but i can use my imagination.

Youd have the dexterity of a surgeon and the eyes of an eagle to be an effective sharpshooter. Im guessing marksmanship includes the use of throwing knives and stars, darts, bows & arrows, crossbow and bolts, and perhaps firearms.

I can imagine using physics and skill to masterfully land a projectile in someones's skull. Whether it be a knife cycling through the air, or a dart bludgeoning the wind, its always been a cool idea to me.

As far as games go, most ranged combat is pretty shit. FPS's are clouded with the use of crosshairs, so you dont need to much skill to actually hit your target. It would be neat to see an actually functioning archery system in a game; the size of the bow, draw distance, wind resistance and draw time could effect the speed, and therefore damage inflicted by the missile. Or with knife/star/dart throwing, you could use actual physics, such as timing, bodular stance, and when/where the projectile was actually thrown to determine damage.

Ok, im done trying to justify my lame roll, night Holla Forums

roll