Not Impressed

So this is the website all the people at the rally go to to get ideas huh? Not impressed you guys seem like a bunch of fat hicks.

Typical Fash. Instead of hating people just being people and trying demonize sexual preference why don't you just let it be? I bet you think a gay man is some type of insult?

Pathetic!

no matter how much you try to make pedophilia normal in the eyes of everyone, it's just not going to happen. go fuck yourself with a rusty iron rod.

P.S,

click the picture, please.

No but I'm sorry you got molested. Time for the electricity to flow.

Not sure why you think I'm going to click the picture. I doubt you could do shit your just some nerd in his basement. I could give you m y phone number and email and you still couldn't do shit.

I don't normalize pedophilia, but you probably think that's the same as homosexuality so its no use trying to explain it do you.

Yeah dude bash the fash haha

LOL molesting small animals, classic psychopaths. Seek help!

daily reminder I'll always make more money than you by selling broken dolls on ebay.

enjoy poverty and your never ending college debt, fag.

I doubt you have the personality to sell anyone anything. I have no debt, but for a group that thinks jews worship money, why do you place such importance on earning it?

See how easy it is?

Because nothing is free. Also that is an invalid comparison Jews worship money more than anything whereas non-jews put importance on other things over money. Health and family for example.

Does the word "meat cuck" mean anything to you?

I'll bite, what rally?

Lots of things are free. Ideas and oxygen and all kinds of things you can't spell. You accuse Jews of doing things you do ( using money as a way to valuate humanity ) so maybe you're just angry you're like them.

At least sage you fucking faggot

Hey, I'm not fat. I'm beautiful at every size.

I and my comrades took a bus to Berkley.

Israel shot at a US ship, USS liberty

Red cross said german camps were not death camps

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

Enjoy trip to bantown, shitskin.

You should get a ban too tbh

Filtered and reported, leftyfag.

So you can't defend your viewpoint, and need some authority figure to help you, and you're not Fascist? Come on now guy.

you will never be white

Good. Whites have destroyed most of the good in the world.

lets just stop giving this faggot attention and just spam shit, gore, etc… anything. even literal shit if you want.

Why would that bother me? Anti-fa has to protest against the worst humanity offers, and like I said if you know who I was there is little you could to offend me. Hell I might even post my phone number to get some of those pizzas you guys are always sending.

you will NEVER be white.

Good lad what's happening in this thread.

you will NEVER be white

replace "Whites" with mexicans and african ghetto trash and you're correct.

Several antifa are shitposting to each other, I don't know if it's intentional or if they aren't bright enough to realize it.

GET READY FOR THE LITERAL SHITPOSTS

Hey OP how you feel about this? faggot.

you will
never
be white

you will never ever be white

never ever ever

I heard on the network that she failed to gather a majority. Like most conservatives failure is second nature.

not ever in all your days will you be a white man

George Soros is a great man. It figures you'd be upset by someone trying to bring us together.

you ain't gon' not nevah be no white man

bix nood muhfugga pub muh giddy white man

Your bait is painfully obvious, step up your game subhuman

Yo Gimmie Dem Doe EBT Or Yall Fuckin Raciss Ass Beach :))))))

bLACK POWER

You're just jealous a billionaire is having more social impact then you and your fascist friends ever will.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE SHILL

LOL that susan sontag quote is so out of context.

1/10
You broke character already, fucking poser.

Not sure what all the picture posting is about but here is my contribution.

You had me going for about three posts. Step your baitposting game up sempai ~~~~~~

To quote you guys - not an argument.

This is boring

If you want call me 9496003700.

Or email me
iamsuperghey at outlook dot calm

Hell if you want I'll even give out my address.

If you guys can even find my first name I will.

Nazi cowards.

This thread is gay

No-one cares about your attention whoring you pathetic nignog. Enjoy being alone

Be afraid. Maybe I am black. That makes you more scared doesn't it.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

And? Your feelz don't matter.

lmao, pick up your phone pussy

J was right you guys are pathetic

This is how we see all of you.>>10059378

Do it for humanity.

The phone is literally not ringing you god damn coward.

The phone is literally not ringing you god damn coward.>>10059397

you realize you cant bluff this right lol?
i'll just screencap that i had an outgoing call
you didn't pick up, in fact based off how long it rang, i'd say you ended the call and kicked me to voicemail

Why do these people always abuse the word "literally"? It's their favorite word.

you said you're in Berkeley right? I live on Hearst Ave. Lets meet up at the park over there. As proof im in the area, some of you antifags posted shitty fliers on the power substation on that street.
Don't you want to 'bash some fash', user? Especially someone as cowardly as me?

I'm gonna dump some tuhu before this dies

That's chapter one
All I'm dumping for now
Might dump again for the next shitpost

So this is the series all the people at the forum go to to get fap material huh? Not impressed you guys seem like a bunch of fat weebs.

What are those pictures supposed to do? I've been on here for years and have never seen them.

Holy shit just let it die mate

Hi goon.

Are you actually this thick or am I getting baited

What's wrong user-kun?

Niggers haven't done shit so he can't.