Nig Chimps at Taco Bell

Check out the entitlement mentality of this hood gorilla. He believes the state has guaranteed free water at every establishment and they must give it to him. When the illegal Mexican staff denies him his "rights", he accuses every living thing in the vicinity to be raciss.

Other urls found in this thread:

tacobell.com/food/drinks-and-sweets/cup-of-water
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Djn4VgXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was told this many years ago. I don't know it's actually true, but when I worked in burgers as a teenager we never refused anyone who requested water. We just gave them a small, clear plastic cup to deter them from getting soda without paying for it. This mostly worked because my town was all white except for a small number of East Asian kids.

It's possible that this restaurant has lost a fair amount of money from dindus, perhaps this particular dindu, when they did what niggers do and request a water cup which he then fills with soda and walks out.

Sometimes I wonder if blacks actually know what "racist" really means. They accuse everyone of racism over everything to the point that it's stupid.

god, imagine how they'll act once EBT/SNAP gets shut down for real
I can't wait.

it will be glorious

Dindus who fill up on sodas, and homeless who loiter and trash the bathrooms after shooting up.

I grew up in a smaller white town and we could request water no problem. Of course, we were white, so we wouldn't be in a taco bell unless we were planning on buying something anyway. That said, I've been living in a pretty big city for the past decade, and I've seen on many occassions people here requesting water in order to get a free paper cup that they then just fill up with soda anyway after pouring the water out. Too lazy to even bring their own container when they steal from places.

Niggers have gotten so damn uppity, the time is soon approaching to start reminding them of their place.

Chances are they caught him stealing soda before because every restaurant is supposed to offer water with your food.

If the nigger spent 99 cents on a soft taco they would still charge his ass 5 cents for a cup to get water. Most FF places have a water fountain next to the bathroom.

There's plenty of free water in your local pond, creek or lake. All you have to do is build a little fire pit and boil it, filter it with some cheese cloth, and drink that. Or you can pay your god damn water bill so its treated for you. Or you could just drink from the tap in the washroom. It's the same water, just not as chilled as the one from the machine behind the counter.

Black people or NIGGERS as I like to call them need to get out food establishments and isolated to their own stinkholes but then again this is a mexiturd food joint so who cares?

I used to do this shit at starbucks to troll the retarded hipster baristas by asking them to give me water in their biggest glass with a really long (usually Spanish - from Spain not beanland since yurop) name.
They can't just fill a glass and give you it when you do that shit and have to enter it into their que and call whatever long retarded name you gave them.

I'd usually use Picasso's middle names even though he was a degenerate and replace 'Pablo' and 'Picasso' with random Spanish or Italian surnames since hipsters can't into other languages. For reference they are:

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black?
Niggers.

In aus you're even obligated to provide water for traveller's horses. It would be third world tier to not expect at least this level of hospitality.

He wasn't ordering any food.

Checked for niggerstones

yeah well that's horses.

horses are valuable and utilitarian, a nog is neither.

Quality post.

kill yourself

Oh, well in that case, they're not even obligated to let him use the bathroom. Fuck him.

Oh, well in that case, they're not even obligated to let him use the bathroom. Fuck him.

Back in the '90s my dad used to get us free refills in the drive-thru at McDonald's. It was shortly after the concept of free refills became a thing.

I'm not sure if it still works. I've never had the gumption to try it.

Imagine being such a worthless nigger that as a grown man you have to ask a Taco Bell for free water.

Jesus just lynch already.

'My boyfriend is black'

Lost all sympathy for the bitch

She fails the SJW test.

fucking drink this nigger

Bad idea.

he can't hear you

In California you are required to give people water if they ask though. Stores have small plastic cups for water.

wat you talkin bout

In Mexico if you're asked for water and say no, you get a hundred year curse.

Widespread rioting. People will die in large numbers, and people will be redpilled in large numbers. I'm just afraid of it actually happening because I live on the outskirts of nigadelphia.

It's required by law in Florida as well.

I thought you pissed blood. Is that the curse?

Law in my state says you have to give free water.

I might add that its not required that they funish him a cup, only that there be a functioning tap accessible to the public.

That's a few mins of my life I won't get back.
Spoiler: Nigs gonna nig

Horses are far more valuable than niggers.

Like half the country will die and jews will force China to accept them as refugees.

Salute the thief and trust in Hate

so you're a dickhead

Not that I condone Hollyjew shows, but there's only one solution in cases such as these.

WE

There's nothing wrong with some of these shows. Sure they insert propaganda, or try to conform to social "trends," which are artificial, and thus the act is a form of propaganda, but if you're aware of the propaganda, seeing it actually turns you more against it, so their propaganda thus has the opposite affect. So the propaganda aside, which is ineffective, I like watching some shows. I see an interracial scene, I immediately liken it to the countless others and make the note of propaganda and I'm pushed slightly further against it. Then I see zombies, which I like, and some action, and I'm mindlessly entertained for a bit. Once the propaganda has been made ineffective, there's no reason not to let loose a bit of stress and enjoy some post-apocalyptic fun. I like a few shows. I don't watch them all day, and I'm incredibly picky, so I watch only one or two a month now (usually new seasons of shows that have been around for half a decade or more). I don't have cable, so I don't know what's new.

Butthurt Starcuck barista detected.

Same water they use to make soda.

Whatever fag. I was just fantasizing about beating a nigger's brains out with a baseball bat.

No it doesn't. Television is specially designed to manipulate your mind without your conscious consent.

Frankly this is 1/10 chimp out level.

Just give em a cup of water, everyone wins in the long run

What's happened to charity? caring about others? If someone asks for water, just give em some fucking water. It's a corporate franchise anyway, they can afford a 1 cent cup and water.

Dumb nigger doesn't realize that it's the cup he has to pay for not the water.

And yet it I pick up on the propaganda and am more repulsed by it every time I see it.

You missed the point of his post. He is conscious of it, and this it doesn't work.
Sage because pointless thread. Nigs gonna nog.

Hahahahaha, dumb coal burning spic. They really don't get it do they? Even if whites are eradicated, there will never be peace on Earth, things will only be worse.

Can it afford to subsidize gangs of dindus who know, 'dat sto der has gibs' and set about jiving and festering near it to the detriment of paying customers?

No. It isn't about water or the soda that was actually going to be taken. It's about dissuading darkies from collecting near the damn store. Charity is reserved for the 'deserving poor', not street filth. Plus they're terrible for business, especially free rider ones.

This is why, in spite of our tribalistic nature, when niggers are the majority, all other races stick together. Doesn't matter if it's in a school, a prison, or somewhere else. You always see it. Everyone acknowledges, consciously or subconsciously, that niggers are their greatest immediate threat. This is why when niggers talk about a race war and everyone siding with them against whites, I find it so hilarious. Everyone hates niggers the most.

Can't do it yourself, fam?

Why is it, every time a nigger manages to pronounce things better, they always overdo the "er" sounds? You can hear it in the rap music, when a suburban nigger pretends to be a "gangsta" nigger. There's always that whiny "er."

Niggers associate doing anything well with acting white, which they tear each other down for, so when they manage an "er" instead of an "ah" they overdo it so other niggers know they was just bein ironical an sheeeit.

You're on Holla Forums encouraging others to watch talmudvision. Think about that.

I recall witnessing a nigger doing the same thing back in the 80's. Some things don't change.

Sipping the bovine sizzerp.

I live within nigadelphia. I can see the entitled and erratic behavior escalating in this city, especially as the temperature increases. I can feel it in my gut that their will be a massive chimp out here before the end of summer.
Some niggers rode their dirtbikes next to my dad while he was sitting on our stoop and started revving their engines in front of him. If they lingered a moment later they would've had a shovel in their skull.
This one time a monkey on a dirtbike pulled out in front of me while I was in a mustang, I rode up to within 4 feet of his ass while driving and he eventually tears across oncoming traffic down another street.

As annoying as it is to have to live with any non-whites in large numbers, I'm of the belief that niggers and Muslims are an order of magnitude more intolerable than the rest of the world's people. Jews are naturally all the way at the bottom because nigs nogging and Muzzies Muzzing wouldn't be possible without Jews enabling, subsidizing, and inciting them.

That image gets me every time. How the nigger just looks at the guy taking the picture like that is the most offensive thing happening at the moment.

Here in Wisconsin they are making it required to take drug tests to get on any form of government assistance. As expected, niggers, spics, and liberals are loosing their shit.

What's even worse is that the woman appears to be old enough to be his momma.

That makes the situation all the more hilarious. If that was me taking that picture, I would likely be dead from choking on my own laughter.

user

THIS

The image of smashing lesser being's skulls runs through my head quite often lately. I always end up with a little grin on my face out of nowhere.

"Imma jump ova diss counta an fire on you"

Dox time?

Why can't the niggas just talk properly?

Because they aren't proper humans.

Then why are they still extant today? They are a burden on the Earth.

Because their entire existence in the west and africa is subsidized by whites.

Hello, Peggy Hill.

Argh if they didn't subsidize them then this problem would be non-existence today.

Arizona doesn't even have a law on the books and people drop dead from not having water all the time.

Grow up.

Bet. I don't even know what niggers mean by this, but I assume it is some sort of posturing/threat.

Coal.

Holy shit user who doesn't but you just said that in the most Alphabet Soup Speak ever. You might as well have said "Hello fellow white nationalist how about we hang some niggers today."

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm glad spics are ruining themselves too.
All of this over a cup of water. I would have given him a cup and told him there's a sink in the restroom.

No they aren't that has already been ruled against

Bet you think he could have been one of those godly niggers.

Fucking disgusting.

If that is the case, a standard - in fact, obvious - solution to that is to move the soda fountain behind the counter and have the employees fill up the soda. The taco bell in my town does that.

I'm actually somewhat sure that most establishments are required to give you water for free. This may not be the guy being a stupid nigger: it may be that the people behind the counter are such greedy kikes that they would refuse someone water. Unfortunately, without more context we cannot be sure.

He mentions in video that it's 100 degree weather outside. The taco bell may have just been convenient, and he expected to be able to get free water from (normal, sympathetic) people.

To follow up, I just noticed that indeed, the soda fountain is behind the counter. This guy has not been filling up on free soda from water cups, as that is not possible unless he is beating up people behind the counter to get to the soda fountain.

The nigger is indeed a dumb nigger, but also the Taco Bell employees are being stupid kikes.

sage for double post.

kek, maybe he shouldn't have been a nigger about it. if he had money to spend, the normal sympathetic response would be "they don't make the rules, i'll just buy a drink and be on my way".

I'm also pretty certain that most chain restaurants like this are obligated to give you free water (due to company policy) if you ask because people can die and such. It's a liability to decline water.
However, to my knowledge, it's not actually legally binding unless the establishment also serves alcohol. There could be a local ordinance in some situations but this always true. Still, this sort of scenario is a PR nightmare - if somebody asks for water, you just give them the damn water.

If your business' finances are that tight that you can't spare 0.15¢ (yes, a fifteenth of a cent) for 16oz of tap water, you have no right to be in business.

Taco Bell's corporate policy dictates that any cup of water is, in fact, free.
Source: tacobell.com/food/drinks-and-sweets/cup-of-water

Is it free-free? Or free with purchase? Because that difference matters. Either way, it's a nig crying about gibs. I have ZERO sympathy.

I agree with giving people (or even "people") water if they ask. Don't be a fucking kike god damn.

If they have a lot of customers that ask for water then turn around and fill up with soda (which BTW still costs next to nothing IRL) they probably have other problems too. Should just close the entire store then.

Where are these nigger-apologists coming from?

Leave

they also have the right to refuse service to anyone. He could have just drank tap water from the sink in the bathroom if it were that urgent, if he NEEDED water. But no, instead he shoots a video and screams like a retarded monkey. If you are really hot and dehydrated, which do you think you should do if taco bell refuses to give you a free cup of water without buying anything?
1-buy something for 1 dollar
2-go to the bathroom sink
3-call everyone racist, be a general nigger and make yourself more dehydrated?

the mcdonalds by by house has to kick out niggers on what seems to be a regular basis because they just louge around and bix nood with their free water cups and dont buy anything. this taco bell was probably trying to avoid that.

This is why carrying a multi-tool is of utmost importance. Sometimes you seriously just need water. Not clear, clean hepa-filtered ice water; but you just need some damn water.

Every building - especially restaurants - have a water spigot somewhere outside. They won't necessarily have an attached valve, but that's why you have a multi-tool. Use the pliers, fill your canteen, and move on. For fuck's sake even the homeless know this shit. Dumbass nigger.

I'm not willing to place an online order and actually drive down to the nearest taco bell to collect a cup of water since it's a few miles out, but it does give you an option to check out with nothing but water in my cart I don't see why it would be an issue.
I know that if I walked into the store and asked for a cup they'd give it to me without question.

The right to refuse service is rather complicated with various legislation regarding protected classes (remember the bakery that got sued by the gays), so really, in such a situation, your best course of action is just to give the man a glass of water and kick them out for loitering if they don't leave after a few minutes. This is substantially easier to do, is much harder to claim discrimination in such an instance, and doesn't cost a business owner a dime. Hell, half the time I'd expect people buy shit because sitting around food makes them hungry.
I've also seen some businesses that lock the bathrooms and only unlock them for paying customers, so it's quite possible this man was unable to access the bathroom tap. I would believe that somebody who's enough of a kike to not to hand out free water doesn't want to let people flush for free either.

You can get in legal trouble for that.

Hey autist, just because the option is online, doesn't mean it is or isn't policy.
Because, presumably, you wouldn't chimp out like a buttmad nog.
NIGGER APOLOGETICS INTENSIFIES

Yeah they do… it means someone who isn't a nigger did something a nigger didn't like

kek

spoiler that shit

You can also get in legal trouble for chimping out in the middle of a Taco Bell over a cup of water.

Why the fuck does that nigger have pants on his knickers on his pants?

Comey paid me 6,000,000 shekels just to say that user.

If you uncritically consume jewish media, you're certainly a normie faggot.

That's a good question limey

I once watched a nigger walk into a restaurant and fill a gallon jug with soda, then walk out. Didn't talk to anyone, pay for anything, and wasn't even approached by staff.

This isn't wrong where I live.
As long as you wear clothes and don't smell of shit, you can get free water.
They can still charge you for the cup, but the water's free.
This was a huge issue back in the mid to late 90's when my city had really bad heat waves and businesses were charging out the ass for water.

Losing $1.00 isn't worth the niggershitstorm that would ensue by engaging with it.

Taco Bell been getting pretty ghetto recently

In other words, two rational people sharing resources in mutual understanding of need and survival benefit contrasted with two actual, in the flesh third-worlders in a situation that was entirely unnecessary and non-threatening until one of them made it so.

Who else but a nigger would purposefully go into a restaurant to get a free cup of water? Most non-niggers would either buy something at the restaurant, or buy a fucking bottle of water at literally anywhere else.

And this nig has the nerve to announce to the whole restaurant that he has money and isn't broke. Then buy your fucking water you panhandling, annoying little bitch.

This is nothing but a nigger nigging and I'd tell him to fuck off too.

I'm usually not, but this time, I'm inclined to believe this is a troll of some sort. Like a nigger who knows that niggers are like this, tries to get some online attention playing the average entitled nigger from the hood while maybe scoring a free coke or something. He's overplaying it a bit too much for me to believe that he's serious.

After watching all these behaviours a lot, I've come to the conclusion that specifically with niggers, because the American ones are in an iq range that is both above and below a specific threshold I can't put my finger on, they are a spectrum. For a start, it can't be in-born, they were all trained by the (((education system))) to use it. If you enter the territory of hippopotami for instance, no amount of crying racism will get them to spare you. Same for crocodiles, and you can call fellow niggers racist all you like, too. There is no ecological advantage to calling people racist in the jungle. That exists only when surrounded by creatures that have a conscience, and save for select parts of Asia, Whites are the only hominids that have things such as compassion or a conscience. Everyone on the spectrum that niggers are in, uses the word 'racist' in a way that no normalfag would, but their use of it varies in a range between two 'extremes', and every one uses it as something between those two ends. One is a mere, maliciously overused shaming tactic. Don't get your way? You are racist. You are endangering black bodies. Poor, innocent people of colour have their life worsened, just because you talked back at me. Don't you feel the least bit bad for me? I am but a humble mer - negro, who just wants to carve himself a place in the world and the man is holdin' the black man down. The other end of the spectrum, is the point where the nigger has a barely functioning speech centre, and all that his use of 'racist' and other marxist rhetoric is him attempting to mimic the noises that his (((educators))) were making when they were training him. Kind of like a dog, if you train them to bark in a certain way. Picture just that. You get yourself a dog, you teach the dog to bark in a way that sounds roughly like you when you say 'racist'. That's it. That's what the niggers on the lower end are.

The idea behind it is that in an all white/high iq neighbourhood, you can expect people not to make use of that unless they have to. With niggers though, you can expect this to be taken advantage of with no hesitation, and because all races are equal and all that, businesses aren't prepared for different ethnicities behaving differently.

I hope a nigger shivs you while you're pandering to them.

The average IQ of American blacks is 85.
The average IQ of African blacks is 75.

Blacks are one standard deviation below whites.

Can someone tell me how American blacks got so fucking entitled? Is it years of welfares and handsouts?

Yes.
That and winning every lawsuit against every white institution that told them "no".

Avacado and Banana Chimp out

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Djn4VgXE

that is not a human being. what the fuck is that thing. that is not a human

It's because you walk in, wait your turn, ask politely for some water, and then consider buying something if they bring it up. Bam, you're done. It's amazing what you can get away with when you do it calmly, politely, and in a civil manner.

I'm really convinced that after whites the latinos are next in the regressive stack slaughterhouse, if they aren't already as it is lol

mfw

Well, if he lives in Arizona, they do. Maybe other states have laws like that.

Just drink from the taps in the bathroom you stupid monkey. Use your hands to form a cup and then you can get your water. I hope he gets sick

The average for African Blacks is in the 60s in many places.

Shit that's two standard deviations.

Knowing what racism is would require (1) abstract reasoning and (2) an abstract concept of ethical conduct in abstract reasoning. This is meta abstract reasoning beyond the ability of 90% of niggers and a fair number of white people too.

But that is correct, at least in Texas and New Mexico