Ps3 online coop

anyone still owns ps3 with coop online games?

List a games you own and maybe we could play some together

You hot?

Scott Pilgrim Vs the World: The Game. Assuming you have the online that can no longer be purchased.

no, im a ugly man without mic

the shit I have is rather small
Lost planet2
Gundam Reborn
and Armored Core4A

I was just playing MGS: Peace Walker. Almost all the missions can be done cooperatively. It's part of the MGS Legacy Collection. Kind of reminds me of monster hunter.

that's exactly what a cute girl would say
I'm onto you

get a room you 2 will ya

fuck, no success again
do I really have to go leddit for it?
but I fucking hate ledditors

or neofags|
oh god why

Too bad you dont have dark souls.

OP I got dark souls, dark souls 2, demons souls & Diablo 3

was really close to it but missed the sale by like an hour

I've got Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls II, and a few other games. Why not list all the games you own in your god damned OP, you fag.

to be fair, you make it quite hard for people to join you, op

Shit son, maybe the reason you can't find anyone to play with is because of your poor selection. But then again it could also be lack of interest. I just recently finished the campaign for FotNS: Ken's Rage 2, and then decided I would try some online only to realize it was dead as a doorknob

Pretty depressing.

Anyway, OP yeah sure I'd be up for that if your still here.
I have:
Gundam Breaker 1
E.X. Troopers
Demon's Souls (character is currently SL 60-70ish)
Dragon's Crown
Tekken Tag 2 (I think we can co-op arcade mode)
Wipeout HD
Scott Pilgrim vs the world
And Anarchy Reigns

I really wish Basara 4 Sumeragi had online co-op, but the couch co-op is pretty nice as it is since most games on the PS3 don't even have that.

Off topic, but how's Gundam Reborn? Did they re-add space battles and fix the FF13 tier maps?
Is Ramba Ral playable still?

they are battles in space but the whole space is just background you move like on the weird ground just without the skin of ground

Yes, Fat Princess.

I'm glad PSN lasted as long as it did on PS3 to be honest with you.

i want to play videogames with you

Either of the Operation Flashpoint games, but Dragon Rising requires a tunnel service like xlinkkai/xbslink.

Dragon Rising can be good fun coop.

All I got on me for Coop is Verdict Day and Peace Walker. I mainly play MGO3 and Blazblue. If I went and got shit out of storage I would have LP2, 4A and NG3RE.

Warhawk was my guilty pleasure.

I was mainly focusing on local coop games but unfortunately found out i have no one to play those games with

also I fucked up by buying Sacred Citadel on ps3 not so long ago

I don't have many ps3 coop games.
Wanna play Red Dead Redemption or Uncharted 2? That is all i have.