Good Single Player Games

I've been killing myself with multiplayer cancer for years now, and haven't genuinely enjoyed vidya at all during that time. I want to go back to the roots and enjoy a good, single player game.

Recommend me some good single player titles, preferably for PC (or ones that can be emulated).

Go have fun dude.

video games are dead
just kill yourself tbh

homeworld 1 and homeworld cataclysm, ignore homeworld 2 it wasnt that good. dont pirate or god fobbid buy the fucking remaster

Woah, what are you doing throwing all this patrician taste at OP all at once for. He won't be able to handle it with his frail cocksucking little heart.

I remember seeing tb saying the remake was alright. Points against buying it?

Have fun, bro.

or even playing it at all for that matter?

i havent played the last 3, but Brandish TDR was very, very boring.

it wasn't a bad game, as far as dungeon crawlers go, but it has nothing going on for it beyond the first playthrough, and even then its quite boring.

All but Ninja Gaiden: Black can be emulated. Have a blast.

He asked for games, so I gave him games.

Different strokes for different folks. I enjoyed the dungeon designs, the boss fights and playing around with magic. Also the ranking system at the end should be in more video games.

Hitman: Blood Money.

If you learn all of the controls and get past the shitty tutorial level (which doesn't even teach you every mechanic properly) then you will fall in love this game. You have as many options as a real-life hitman would have and the level design is incredible. Just remember to play on "Pro" difficulty and try to be stealthy, otherwise you'll miss out on a lot of content and great AI.

who even plays for ranking anymore?

NG+s should have more content, or more story, otherwise its pointless, unless the game is unbelievably fun, i mean godhand level quirky.

tbh fam whats the point of posting in a spoonfeeding thread if you don't explain your recommendations smh

Game fun. What reason need?

Does Tenchu have a good story?

It's more fun to go into games blind

No matter, game fun.

Don't you mean Fallout 4? I can assure you, Bethesda's latest masterpiece is 100x better than whatever Obsidian ever did or ever could put out.

kill yourself tbh family

Hey OP, you mentally-ill piece of shit: why are you still shitposting here when you should be playing the greatest action-stealth game ever made which is "Hitman: Blood Money, like I already said? Or any of the other fucking suggestions in your shitty thread? Do you actually enjoy video games or did you just wait around to post a reaction image to someone using "niggerspeak"? Y'know, maybe you should go back to ASSFAGGOTS or whatever other multiplayer garbage you were playing before you decided to make this thread. But if it really triggers you that badly to see "niggerspeak" then I don't know why you'd want to play a game that involves interacting with other humans.

Actually, I think I will sage for you now (like you just requested ). You faggots never shut up about how sad and lonely it is to not have good "vidya" but then you memeing fucks just stir shit up when people try to give you recommendations. Delete your thread and don't try to whine again about not having any games to play, you goddamned mongoloid idiot.

lol

Also sage isn't a downvote you autistic newfag. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll get to pirating it.

that faggot never played the originals
>what do you mean that you want projectile hit detection isntead of RNG hits? the devs are "working" on this in the next patch
user, the only reason to buy this shit remaster (not even a pirate because the originals hw1 and hw2 work just fine) is to play hw2 multiplayer.
if you really want to play multiplayer just wait for the 90% discount or the humble bundle, because we all know its going to happen sooner or later.

Still, might as well justify the recommendations now that you brought it up.

A brutally hard experience, but a rewarding one. An action beat-em-up considered to be one of the best of the genre for good reason, with smooth controls and a block/dodge mechanic that takes time to master alongside the absurd amount of moves at your disposal at any one time, you never feel unfairly matched. Also helps that the game still looks good (60 fps to boot) and that the controls are fast and responsive. If you have an Xbox, this is not a game to miss.

The complete opposite of Ninja Gaiden: Black in terms of what it aims for. This one is a stealth game in which the first level is to punish the evil merchant. Play it 6 million times :^) The tension of leaping around behind your foes back before disposing of them never leaves you as there is no minimap warning you of foes; you are very much on your own. The music also helps to punctuate the feel and the camera is flexible enough so that you can get a feel for your surroundings. One of the better console stealth games.

Namco's answer to the mascot platformer was one of the best platformers released on the PlayStation and one of the best platformers ever. The main concept of grabbing your enemies and chucking them is used to great effect both inside and outside of combat and its applications in combat and platforming are even combined in some instances, making what lesser developers would have resigned to a gimmick into one of your primary tools for traversing the increasingly difficult levels and, like most platformers, there's a secret level to be had. It's not easy and it'll test your skills to the limit. The plot of the game, despite its apparent simplicity, is very good and it even wraps things up exceptionally well, as no spoilers for you fag, go and play the game.

While it may be easier than the first, and it may be a case of more of the same, that does not mean that the game is worse; an all new location with all new worlds to explore ensures that the game will stay fresh in your mind long after you have played it. Like the first game, the soundtrack is A-grade, a diverse assortment of tunes, distinct from each other and changing depending on what part of the environment serves to assist the now immense backdrops; the PS2's power allowed Namco the ability to have larger environments and have larger environments they did. The game also has an action button allowing you to do silly, but cute actions and a 2 player mode, similar to Sonic the Hedgehog 2. It's not much, but it's another feature added to this stellar package.

This game is considered one of the best of its genre and for good reason. Everything from the cutscenes to the soundtrack makes the game feel cool and that's even before you begin to play. When you do, you're thrust into a combat system that never ceases to amaze with its depth and intricacies. Juggling enemies with pistols and parrying multiple attacks in succession are but stylish actions to do on the surface as you rain hell upon a glorious assortment of foes, each with their individual strategies and weaknesses. Not to mention the boss fights, especially those with Vergil, are some of the best in the genre. Similar to Ninja Giaden: Black, there are multiple difficulties, each changing more than just enemy health and damage; enemy placements vary and subsequently, your strategies better evolve with them. A true tour de force and a must play, just like all the others.

Just picked up these two this past weekend and more than enough fun for a while. Mind you, you need patience to play them.

All these normalfag tastes around me sicken me. Stand back, my inner weeb is coming out.

He didn't ask to be bored to death.

Witcher 3
God Hand
Metal Gear Rising
Age of Decadence

If you can get your hands on it, Stubbs the zombie was also pretty fun for a playthrough

Or if you want something different and new,
Pick a random game off IGG-Games and Torrent it.

If you didn't like any of these, just play a multiplayer game that isn't full of faggots.

The two player mode in Klonoa 2 is great. I have a lot of very young nieces, nephews and cousins and this game is great for giving them something to do and not be hard for them.

You can skip the tutorial, you know

MY FUCKING NEGRO.

game gets to be a bit of a slog when you're trying to fight the minutemen

pick one and only one