Brony Massacre

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING, BRONY UPRISING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW, THREE DEAD ALREADY

"The guy was apparently a leftist and a tranny. A leftist, tranny, brony superstar who wanted to shoot up a school, tweeted anti-white and anti-Trump shit on twitter, wasn't reported for it, and ended up shooting a supermarket. And was a fan of pop-punk."

His channel: youtube.com/channel/UCDGGXAZ-fHMvZMxaoDGgrEA

His cringey manifesto: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

Bronies were a mistake.

Can we convince Nationalist Ponies to kill jews in the name of autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/
youtube.com/channel/UCDAy-l5_aMqnBE1hPHMqJ8A/feed
youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
youtu.be/ABg9hgjHyaE
youtube.com/watch?v=JtS6OraaJRk
en.wikifur.com/wiki/Tumbles_the_Stairdragon
8ch.net/sudo/res/27745.html
youtube.com/channel/UC5Np9D1j8cw4v1SFd0sfVpQ
youtube.com/channel/UC50kJYQOuSJja6JrHLySNcg
mega.nz/#F!WgwhGTCa!OIy_Sh6XyuoCrTrnfbXq-w
twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/873311589818138627
youtube.com/watch?v=__1Hqtw9FBs
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
mediafire.com/file/lt95aa6t7e65d64/Andrew Blaze Journal.zip
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerating_change#Kurzweil.27s_The_Law_of_Accelerating_Returns
youtube.com/channel/UCDGGXAZ-fHMvZMxaoDGgrEA
twitter.com/EGS_Mackenzie
youtube.com/watch?v=8KtyMcb86go
youtube.com/watch?v=jof_o9scrkU
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Andrew_Blaze
twitter.com/marchagstbrnies/status/872541807061721088
filetea.me/n3whrITChTpQcCuyMEk5HhAxQ
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=26m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=TMCgEzkgGbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour
youtube.com/watch?v=GJtAbUj-0KY
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki
archive.is/6KT7N
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Mackenzie_West

youtube.com/watch?v=ABg9hgjHyaE
8ch.net/8diamonds/res/1380.html#2877
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not happening, it already happened. There have been countless threads on 4pol. You're late.

Oh then why could I not find one when I searched the catalog?

Oh wait, >4pol

I never browse 4chan so I have no idea. I saw this posted on 8ch.pl/4chon/ and looked immediately for a thread here on 8/pol/ but couldn't find one so I started this thread.

What happened?

Some faggot brony killed himself because nobody gave a shit about his retarded fucking project

(checked)

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/09/killer-in-supermarket-shooting-posted-chilling-videos-online-lauding-columbine-massacre/

""Before heading to his overnight shift at a Pennsylvania supermarket Wednesday, Randy Stair posted a trove of disturbing videos and files online documenting his plans to kill his co-workers.

Then, in a last message posted on Twitter, the 24-year-old wrote: “Goodbye humans. … I’ll miss you …”"

Is this where we start the #NotAllBronies thing trending?

HOLY SHIT

Quick anons, DOWNLOAD FUCKING EVERYTHING

What a faggot. Shame he killed others and not just himself.

It's an hour long video, how am I going to webm it?

How much do you want to bet that he was on SSRIs?

Start by making sure you download it before Youtube pulls it. After that, split it into parts. Any video editor will do that.

4pol already did it

I always wonder if these kids are MK'd and Jews do this to make whites look bad. Or is it really some autistic brony going postal?

He should have snackbar'd for bonus points.

Every now and then it's just a crazy person doing crazy things in a crazy world. Time will tell.

endure it

Why do you give so much of a shit about what 4pol has done? This ain't 4pol, faggot.

…or I could, you know, continue to conceal carry like I do every single day so I'm always ready to take out someone like this.

dat vid
holy shit

so much cringe

Oh, nevermind.

Joke's on him. I am not going to endure a 42 minute video.

Checked and Kek'd

Me the archivist.

The video is down

onlinevideoconverter.com/success?id=e4b1j9g6j9h7e4j9b1
onlinevideoconverter.com/success?id=i8h7e4j9e4a0f5j9b1

I can't download because I'm at work, but I can at least do this. Do these links work? Should be MP4's

The important question is, which pony was his waifu? I'm guessing it's probably not Aryanne

It was probably Lyra. Lyrafags are always unstable.

Put 'em on a Mega or something.

Who the fuck cares?

Oh man, the video he makes on this will be lulz packed

This was probably a case of workplace rage more than anything else. This happens a surprising amount.

This channel has to all of the radical extremist baronies vids. youtube.com/channel/UCDAy-l5_aMqnBE1hPHMqJ8A/feed

I think I told this kid to fuck off in a reply yesterday. He seemed unhinged over the Eichenwald thread

Dude certainly visited Holla Forums, but forgot to /k/ up

He has an entire channel filled with rants about conspiring a massacre and beta rage.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE
Downloading this now. Will work into webums soon as I can.

Me the failed archivist.

Retard probably ruined the reuploads too.

Downloading everything, myself. Alas, no fiber connection, so I'm doing it at 2MBps.

stay butthurt latefags

Dates on the titles I think. This one from April 27 when he flipped a coin to off himself at home or at the store. youtu.be/ABg9hgjHyaE

Guessing you've got something Obongo based, maybe your youtube-dl is too old

youtube.com/watch?v=JtS6OraaJRk

I drive…

Bronies are degenerate. No amount of based bronie crap will redeem you

According to the latest police investigation reports, a man who killed three co-workers at a grocery store in Northeast Pennsylvania in a shooting spree, had a history of posting violent material and content on social media platforms. A disturbing prediction about President Donald Trump is also credited to the man.

Investigation officials say that they have identified the Twitter account of Randy Stair, the 24-year-old shooter who committed suicide after the murders.

Back in September 2016, two months before the election, Randy posted this chilling message regarding Trump on Twitter, “I can almost certainly guarantee you that Donald Trump will be assassinated. Maybe not this year, but in the near future.”

After the election, he took to Twitter, to post yet another creepy message regarding Trump. He wrote, “Donald Trump’s face is the *ss of America.”

According to the police, Stair locked up four of his fellow employees in a grocery store in Pennsylvania and shot to death three of them, while the fourth escaped and immediately rang the police. Before the shooting began, Stair reportedly spent 90 minutes blocking exits.

Then go back to 4cuck you illegal cuckchanese immigrant

Sad.

He spent an hour and a fucking half prepping and nobody fucking noticed? What the fuck?

Nothing lifts my spirits like knowing there's much bigger losers then me around.

Wait a minute …

en.wikifur.com/wiki/Tumbles_the_Stairdragon

Linux Mint Cinnamon.

I only downloaded youtube-dl a few days ago.

please this site is more cucked than 4pol will ever be. go point out trump shilling for israel, surrounding himself with jews or pretty much anything else critical of him and watch how quickly imkikey bans you.

Betas are far more dangerous than Chads.

betas are dishonest. These men hide their mistakes, avoid conflict, say what they think people want to hear, and repress their feelings. These traits make betas fundamentally dishonest.

betas are secretive. Because they are so driven to seek approval, betas will hide anything that they believe might upset anyone. The beta motto is, "If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence."
betas are compartmentalized. betas are adept at harmonizing contradictory pieces of information about themselves by separating them into individual compartments in their minds. Therefore, a married man can create his own definition of fidelity which allows him to deny that he had an affair with his secretary (or intern) because he never put his penis in her vagina.

betas are manipulative. betas tend to have a hard time making their needs a priority and have difficulty asking for what they want in clear and direct ways. This creates a sense of powerlessness. Therefore, they frequently resort to manipulation when trying to get their needs met.

betas are controlling. A major priority for betas is keeping their world smooth. This creates a constant need to try to control the people and things around them.

betas give to get . Though betas tend to be generous givers, their giving often has unconscious and unspoken strings attached. They want to be appreciated, they want some kind of reciprocation, they want someone to stop being angry at them, etc. betas often report feeling frustrated or resentful as a result of giving so much while seemingly getting so little in return.

betas are passive-aggressive. betas tend to express their frustration and resentment in indirect, roundabout, and not so nice ways. This includes being unavailable, forgetting, being late, not following through, not being able to get an erection, climaxing too quickly, and repeating the same annoying behaviors even when they have promised to never do them again.

betas are full of rage. Though betas frequently deny ever getting angry, a lifetime of frustration and resentment creates a pressure cooker of repressed rage deep inside these men. This rage tends to erupt at some of the most unexpected and seemingly inappropriate times.

betas are addictive. Addictive behavior serves the purpose of relieving stress, altering moods, or medicating pain. Since betas tend to keep so much bottled up inside, it has to come out somewhere. One of the most common addictive behaviors for betas is sexual compulsiveness.

betas have difficulty setting boundaries. Many betas have a hard time saying "no," "stop," or "I'm going to." They often feel like helpless victims and see the other person as the cause of the problems they are experiencing.
betas are frequently isolated. Though betas desire to be liked and loved, their behaviors actually make it difficult for people to get very close to them.

betas are often attracted to people and situations that need fixing. This behavior is often the result of the beta's childhood conditioning, his need to look good, or his quest for approval. Unfortunately, this tendency pretty much guarantees that betas will spend most of their time putting out fires and managing crises.
betas frequently have problems in intimate relationships. Though betas often put tremendous emphasis on this part of their lives, their intimate relationships are frequently a source of struggle and frustration. For example:

betas are often terrible listeners because they are too busy trying to figure out how to defend themselves or fix the other person's problem.

Because of their fear of conflict, they are frequently dishonest and are rarely available to work all the way through a problem.

It is not unusual for betas to form relationships with partners whom they believe to be "projects" or "diamonds in the rough." When these projects don't polish up as expected, betas tend to blame their partner for standing in the way of their happiness.

Holy shit how bad can someone be. This is Columbine tier bad marksmanship.

You have to go back Paco. 4cuck is and was and will forever be cucked. The fact you unironically are shilling for cuckchan tells me you're a newfag cunt who wasn't around during the Exodus. Go away, you're not welcome here

and

KYS

Yeah let's just eradicate betas you fucking retard.

Can we not argue about the sites and just focus on the dumpster fire that was this sperg? Thank you.

Why not?

I already watched his videos and got 2.5 hours through his suicide rant, i really dont care about this anymore so no

So betas are jews?

Then fuck off

no, go suck jims cock some more

I think that they just took the channel down

Go away luggage lad

I listened to an hour of this guy's 17 hour manifesto (it's just whining) and it seems he was really messed up. He talked about how he jacked off while imagining himself as a girl and that he wished he had a vagina and not a penis and other such things. It really shows how transgenderism is a mental disorder.

it gets worse
he used two 12 gauge shotguns

>en.wikifur.com/wiki/Tumbles_the_Stairdragon
2007 was a long time ago, how old would he have been?

Kill yourself kike.

I wonder who could be behind pushing this mindset onto him?

Why are you here in that case if you actually believe that bullshit you just posted? I can only think of one reason and it involves someone having a shitty life and spending time shilling against a Combodian fly fishing forum.

KYS

Pistol gripped no less. Pure autism

go shill for a site which admitted to giving away user data to Vice magazine and whos admits have admitted to running this site as a honey pot for the feds (project sunshine)

admins

He had another channel called PioneersProductions with hundreds of videos more.

Kill yourself kike.

There's literally nothing wrong with pistol grips.
This is either action movie nameless enemy grunt-tier shitty aim, or he shot the fuck out of random shit in the store, like bags of chips or something.

You'll learn eventually to never ask a contrarian 'why' they do anything.

And this is why.

You're a fucking idiot if you think they'll do anything but see it as an opportunity to shit on you when you open yourself up to hearing their explanations for anything.

he has countless sites if you would have bothered to have gone through the 4pol threads

ok noguns

lol no 8ch.net/sudo/res/27745.html

So cuckchan?
The fact you are trying to derail this thread so hard makes it look like you are a brony that wants the topic to die off

Now this is Zoufftgen levels of train derailment.

Then why the fuck are you posting?

If you wanna look cool sure. But for practical reasons? Use a stock with it. His accuracy would have went up if he did.

THREAD derailment. niggerfuck.

Report and hide, people

Mitchell said Stair also shot up the store, damaging merchandise, counters and other parts of the interior as he fired a total of 59 rounds.

I hate when they say this. And they say it all the time. "This is really a mental health situation that utterly spiraled out of control," Mitchell said. "I think he had longstanding mental health issues that resulted in this horrible tragedy."

I bet the kid had a shitty life, divorced parents, shitty job, no girlfriend, no future, caught up in kikery politics, he simply felt miserable. I myself sometimes feel if I was 18 again with the way America has become I'd have been fucking ruined too.

Kill yourself kike.

Stock + pistol grip is great. Seeing the image in a different post again, I'm seeing he just has the Duke Nukem LARP stockless pistol grip so yeah, fuck that.

How is it not a mental health issue?

This wasn't about accuracy. I understand there were 4 people, horsefag excluded, in the store during the shooting. One got out and called the police, and the horsefucker killed 3 and himself.

Anyone else having issues ripping this with youtube-dl?

If it really is a mental health issue it could go a number of ways. But you might be right.

No, it was about being edgy and cool. But my inner /k/ says that he acted like a total fag, and his shit was retarded.

Exposing them is simply too easy and tempting. Just need to ask simple question.

As a supermarket employee myself, I can tell you that nobody pays attention to anything like that. I'm surprised there aren't more shootings in super markets. If some retarded bronie can pull it off, I'm sure some ramadan-starved muzzie could manage to do it better.

We need to meme brony/furry liberation as a plank in LGBTQP+ ideology. Call them bronysexuals or fursexuals.

Imagine what parents will think when they see fursuits with S&M gear at the Queer resource center, when they go on a tour of the local university?

Imagine how it will put off normal white chicks.

Better than that, it will attract all the autistic weirdos to the left, leaving us in peace.

I don't browse cuckchan.

And since achmed can read that, I'm sure bombathon just kicked up a notch kek

Just group them with furries. The work's already half done.

Reminder that endchan faggots are here to derail productive threads and spam the board.
Just like JIDF used to do.

They've already all been meshed together like this ever since they were designated as 7th-tier.

Is it me, or are all columbine wannabes unable to shoot straight?

It's not about doing damage, it's about looking cool.

What's the goal of this thread, exactly?

We're enjoying this dumpster fire of a faggot ending himself. Shit thread that needs bumplocked, but a fun one nonetheless

The Columbine kids shot like they were in a movie, so of course imitators would act like that.

an omelette is an omelette of course but it's an egg first.
Society today is scrambling peoples brains very effectively. The is such a thing a cause and effect. I grew up in a place that was a real shithole, it was well known that 40% of the high school graduates would develop drug problems. What wasn't known was who it would be. That place today is a ghost town, the entire community has fallen apart city wide. That is also cause and effect. I didn't concern myself with election politics at 25, I was too busy enjoying my life, working, going to school, having a girlfriend and making fairly decent money.

This may come as a surprise to many but when I was 15-6 I met a girl at a location and asked her for her phone number, and she gave it to me. She lived 24 miles from where I lived so it was a long distance phone call. I couldn't make the call from my parents house so I had to use a pay phone to call her. A massive pocket full of quarters was needed. So I called her after a couple days and she remembered me, giggled, was glad I called, and we agreed to meet same place next weekend. This as a kid gave me validation, and I had my first little weekend girlfriend. Nowadays, she would have 1600 Facebook friends, a snapchat, a YouTube, and be doing nude video shows on live.ly point being society is creating a fucking mess with peoples lives as I see it, and I see it with this idiot kid. Point is, people met and made real friendships, now, hell I don't even know who you are, or who the people are reading anything I am saying, and I certainly have no expectation anyone cares about me. This idiot kid didn't have the skill set or a lifetime of experiences to cope with this world today.

Are you ?

No

You belong in a pit with the cuckchan rapefugee faggot.

It's a mentally ill faggot that shot 3 people then himself. That's a shit tier happening. Call me when achmed blows himself up in a cement truck and takes out a city block. THAT is a happening.

Hue.

It was a rhetorical question. I don't see why/how endchant would try to subvert a schadenfreud thread.

I'm a skeleton and I have more mass in my upper arms than that guy. All I do is some gardening, woodsplitting, weedwacking, chainsawing.
This faggot has never lifted anything heavier than his dick.
wew lad

Correction - it's a shit tier happening if it even IS a happening.

It is the usual autists here screaming Holla Forums or whatever other boogyman they want to use because they're incapable of making an argument and someone else on the chins hurt their feefees

Heil'd! How do we use this to stir up Holla Forums?

I noticed you conveniently ignored the

Go join your cuckchan rapefugee friend.

One of these days, someone will bring a flamethrower to a furry convention.
I await such a day.

Yeah, but they had some 90's chic going down.

Why isn't it already? Oh wait it isn't. Not happening.

are you a fucking moron who never developed the mental skill to write anything longer than a twitter tweet? This thread is a train wreck because it's filled with morons from other fucking countries paid to disrupt this place and they keep posting 2 word replies. When kids like this nutter go off I really wish they had the vision to have taken your head and put it on a pike by the side of the highway.

Reminds me of a Mexican girl I know

youtube.com/channel/UC5Np9D1j8cw4v1SFd0sfVpQ

This was his other youtube channel.

Digging time.

…so it's a thread filled with shills? That's about every other thread around here you raging fucking retard.

Are you a horsefucker then? Why are (((you))) so intent on burying this?

Find out how he reacts to KEK in the vid. . .

This is two days old you idiot. I'm not intent on burying this, I'm just saying it's not fucking happening. MSM isn't screaming "muh white nazi" or really trying to push any angle except this one washington post article that I know of.

If it is happening, I'd be surprised. I'm going to keep digging on this retard anyways because I'm having fun.

I'm more interested in this. Perhaps the prediction of the physical manifestation of kek?

checked
>>>/k/491693
>>>/k/492075
toldyaso

If it was specifically in threads on neocons or kikes in gov I'd understand, but you guys are being way too obvious. Stay on 4chan, where maybe two threads for every 3 pages aren't slide threads with little to no relevance.

Well armed yet not well prepared.

IDK which is worse - a few bronies or a mob of antifa.

Disrupt signal to noise ratio

Why are there so many faggots asking for the thread to be bumplocked?

Because putting bronies in the spotlight for the pedo degenerate faggots they are scares them.

fail on so many levels
poor choice of weapon
poor stance
unfamiliar with weapon and inability to aim
poor choice of targets
poor choice of ammo #9birdshot would have been better
this moron had zero instruction with that weapon and all he ever knew was what he saw on the electric jew

Mostly

I however just don't see a happening, and think OP is a faggot.

If given the choice on whether any person should be one or the other, I'd prefer bronies any day. Even libshit/proggressive bronies. Horsefuckers at least dedicate most of their spare time to - you know - that cartoon they obsess over and it's only incidents like this where they become anything resembling a physical threat. Antifags dedicate every hour they have, and receive international funding to pay their activists.

I have some bad news for you, my friend.

Also a little addendum

What is a straw man?

One slide thread about something funny is one thing, but have you been to 4chan in the last…several years?

Good point. Still, antifa tend to break easy.

I too happen to be enjoying this slide thread. My eyes are fucking bleeding from the edge in these videos.

user, I think you have too much time on your hands, who cares, he was a mentally ill faggot, end of the story.

This doesn't make sense to me. Sounds like some women logic tier shit.

All bronies are mentally ill faggots.

I want him to become another Elliot Rodger but for the soul purpose on fucking with bronies.

This mindset is confirmed to be a shill tactic.

Fuck off you are next.

I wonder if any brony boards or communities are on damage controk right now

You have to go back, stupid faggot.

Wrong, (((you))) massive fucking faggot.

Probably, the best part is the animation community that make their OC's off nicktoons shows will be the new "Kid who wears leather jackets to school" after Colombine.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL THREADS ARE SLIDE THREADS
ALL BOARDS ARE SLIDE BOARDS
AND ALL CHANS ARE SLIDE CHANS

Seriously, his channel is so cringy it's not even funny it's just plain weird, atleast Elliot made some clever points, thought about things had aestethics but this fag ? He's mentally ill and all his videos are ramblings that make no sense

Oh man I hope so. Does anyone know of any we can check? I want to taste the salt.

This. Dude should have just stayed home and ate shotgun.

Replace "beta" with "feminist" and this is a top grade post.

He is just the beginning of the Uprising

Nice slide post.

Dreadful.

This kids had so much potential

At least Dylann Roof did it right.

NO FAGGOT THIS IS A SLIDE POST
but seriously this kids channels are just sad

Fucking piece of shit was probably given everything he ever wanted.Then he becomes some brony faggot.

I wish he was still alive, would of been funny to talk about his webshow in a court of law.

He became a brony faggot because he was given everything.
and because he masturbated to brony shit

Anyone got any security camera footage of the guy shooting up the store?

youtube.com/channel/UC50kJYQOuSJja6JrHLySNcg

This seems to be an alternate account of his.

I presume that it looks like some octroon looking motherfucking jumping arround like bad outtakes from hot fuzz or something.

Nigger

Do you really think this Alinskian shit fools anyone?

Ghost would love this; too bad he's dead.

He's alive, cunt.

the autistic should be aborted imo.

Is something wrong with your brain?

Me the successful archivist. Now to upload this onto mega and link it here.

Old enough to be influenced by mlp and furry happenings.

Please make a gif or webm of

I failed at ripping with youtube-DL

Point stands, stop being so salty that Holla Forumsacks don't go on impotent rampages. Better use your office to make your colleagues actually do your jobs, rather than playing defeatist on imageboards.

Thanks for confirming you're retarded, nigger.

He really really hated Pringles.

Aww yes, that's the shit.

The way you eradicate betas will be by having a healthy society that raises its children right and doesn't poison them with chemicals, ideology, or neglect.

Uploading (or at least trying to) here:
mega.nz/#F!WgwhGTCa!OIy_Sh6XyuoCrTrnfbXq-w

So basically the model Leftist

Right Wing Friendship Squads

Why would a brony be anti-white? It doesn't make any sense.

Brony conventions are a thing. Huge number of targets packed together in an enclosed space.

Never thought I'd see the day bronies would kill themselves off from sheer incompetence
This made my day

This account on twitter is uploaded several 2 minute clips of the video

twitter.com/IWillRedPillYou/status/873311589818138627

If what other interest-related boards are any indication, they're probably laughing at this too. Every time I play a bit more of this, I get confused at what the fuck is happening. What is this?

This will be great for the economy

made this clip from one of the yt videos, seemed appropriate.

I wonder why he killed his co-workers.
Did they mock him too much for being a brony?

Yes, he's a terrible shot. This whole thing just makes me terribly sad though, as this guy reminds me of my son. Thankfully, I took mine to a county fair when he was around 8 & he was shooting up bottles w/a .22 rifle so well that he gathered a crowd. And he's had a BB gun since then. But, he's still an awkward, skinny, 15 year old. Makes me worry.

he was mentally ill. watched a bunch of the videos and it made me sad for his parents and him. i know he was a freak or whatever, but it's just kind of tragic to see. it doesn't help that i have sons around his age that have the same features.

When you gonna upload your manifesto fam?

You mean turn on their masters? Spuds fun

ITT: edgy brony faggots who cant get over their dead and useless fandom

Not relevant to this thread. This fuck was a gamma or lower.

lol I post on a proxy on here all the time and behind multiple personas, I am just shitting up their data collection with tons of autistic stories

Hahahaha

Watch the kikes spin this and try to say he had "WHITE SUPREMACIST VIEWS" from because his Danny Phantom-ripoff waifu tweeted about Hitler.

Dude was definitely not one of us. If anything, he was just a cringey normalfag who had anger issues. His love for pop culture shit and putting pop punk and Adelle songs in his videos is proof of that.

Mental illness is a myth. He was just an isolated and bored man without a real purpose. If he was raised to be a National Socialist fighting man things would have turned out different, he'd have learned not to be so autistic, and would have found his calling in killing jews.

Well his statement is not necessarily wrong :^)

I've worked retail before as a store stocker at night. Trust me those stores are so big and you're usually focused on trying to put out as much product as possible, you wouldn't ever notice with only 4 people.

LOL, yeah, no; some people ARE INDEED batshit crazy. That being said, the category of "mentally ill" has been so expanded that it's meaningless now. It's also being used to drug people who are appalled by modern society.

So here's a video of him getting raped by a stuffed orca. It's one of his most popular videos.

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=__1Hqtw9FBs

Batshit crazy sure but not mentally ill. There are physical illnesses and there are character deficiencies / vices. I don't believe in the idea of a "mental illness". How can such a thing exist and spread and what makes it an "illness"?

Antifa detected. Only leftists claim their ideology is beyond ideology and declare "ideology to be a poison". There's some communist that uploads vids on youtube and is much loved on Holla Forums that talks about the "poison of ideology".

Probably was given absolutely nothing he wanted other than material things bought by his parents to pacify him in between all the depressing realities of life in America today such as seeing your divorced narcissistic boomer parents scream at each other, seeing shitskins when you walk outside every time, knowing you're a an autistic fuck up because your mother had you too late in life and fed you ZOG foods that turned you into a weak acne-ridden piece of shit, etc.

Is that a shoop or is the shirt for real?

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0
What's more interesting is this thing. Published just a few days ago. This is the one where he's really losing it. Talking about his waifu like she's a real person, 'deserving of his soul'. Him having to get out information about 'this world' which has 'no energy' (or he has no energy). And from what he says, he's already decided to die. And this 'MacKenzie' he mentions, is she real? Or is she another one of his characters? He is also convinced that he has seen a 'dimension' of the afterlife, where women told him that there is a reason for him to be here (on earth). And the juicy part:
Is it just me or does this sound like kike belief systems mixed with hormone imbalance (especially from some Soylent/xenoestrogen shit) coming together in someone vulnerable to create…what all this is. It stinks of kike even to the point where he rejects his real family and says he feels more like the 'ghosts' on 'the other side' are his real family. Right after that, he drifts into edgy kill-everyone shit. And apparently, it was less unsubstantiated than you'd think. He didn't let his memes be dreams.

"Batshit crazy" would qualify as a physical illness; their brains are misfiring, you can see it on scans. If your toothbrush is telling you to kill whitey to save the world that's different than having a lifelong, poisonous, hatred of white people because of their "oppression". ?

Also, the former can be seen in brain studies; ie., psychotics/schizophrenics scans can be id'd. Their brains don't work.

every mushroom cloud has a silver lining.

how new are you OP? the bronies were always included in the day of the rope

I don't know man, to me, it's not so outlandish to imagine people just snapping in this world. Already the kid is off his rocker being a brony and a hardcore leftist, and if you look at how he acts and talks in his videos not to mention what he wrote about he probably actually had some kind of mental illnesses along with being a literal autist.

From everything I'm seeing, he's apparently made tons of videos and wrote a lot of fan-fic about shooting up his school and malls and shit. The dude's been nutty for a while now, and it just finally came to a head. The only strange thing is that no one managed to catch this in time. Where's the family in all of this? I understand if classmates or neighbors ignored him or didn't see him from their bubbles, but what about the parents? How do you not find out this kind of shit about your kid or see how he's acting? This is all just my opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt

Just like the brain scans that prove people are racist, right? Racist brains just don't work, right?

Pretty sure you linked the wrong video. What does some autistic music thing have to do with what you're describing?
That's getting spooky. This isn't the first horsefucker to consider similar shit. Pic related, "The Taxman". Had a few threads on /cow/ before he disappeared and the threads got slid off by "quality" threads like all the goon-tier "right wing lolcows" shit that gets spammed there. He thought his horsefucker "waifus" were real, had this vision of a different world to go to. Alcoholic, military veteran. One's an anomaly. Two's a trend.

Also something he keeps repeating is this
He is reading higher meaning into things he himself came up with.

Or Eosphorus

No, if it's a 17 hour long album, yes it's the right one. Also his alternate world seems to be more based off his Danny-Fantom-ripoff faggotry.

83% uploaded as of this post btw fam

So, I had to look up this "Danny Fantom". First episode is titled "Mystery Meat". This doesn't bode well.

What a rabbit hole this kid went down.
One of those recordings detailed exactly what he planned to do at the supermarket, a description that matches what state police say happened overnight.

It is likely Randy Stair's letter that gives the most insight, however.

"I'm a girl who's been trapped in a man's body for two and a half decades, and I need to get the hell out. I don't belong on this planet, nor have I ever. I need to die, and I'm taking whomever I can down with me."

How are the brains misfiring?

Schizophrenia is not real.

Anything in the DSM is not real.

Psychology went to shit after World War II.

If you want to find out about the legitimate psychology you got to go back to William James.

Fuck the DSM and its special snowflake labels.

Now is your cue, bronyfags. Take out your rage on the evil cishet normatives that want to see you male.

It gets more and more spooky, the more you listen to it…later on, he goes into how there's multiple 'squads' each with their own dimensions, how they recruit human souls, and then stage deaths to take their souls. And how he 'feels' when he meets other people, that they have squads of their own and how he feels that some are from 'enemy' squads.

It's basically the result of Butch Hartman trying to make a cartoon that's to a stronger degree serious. It's shit.

To be frank, the shit with how he feels like there are 'entities' watching and guiding him does sound pretty paranoid schizo.

Very. That's why I hate hearing about gas station shootings and robberies. A lot of college students work in gas stations and it just seems like such a shit thing to happen to folks just trying to eke out an existence

Doesn't he look a bit like Lanza in this pic?

Well I have exactly that and I'm not a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm just someone whose senses are opened up to the mental and emotive planes and thus can tune into and experience consciously those things. In this regard I'm not even special, everyone does it, but some are more aware of what it is and have better terminology while others make up their own terms and have a stupid way of explaining it.

He looks identical.

Upload to mixtape.me you retard.

So my schizo neighbour that almost killed himself because his light-bulb told him so is not actually crazy.

I uploaded it here: mega.nz/#F!WgwhGTCa!OIy_Sh6XyuoCrTrnfbXq-w

As of this post, I have 100% uploaded all of his 24 videos from his main channel.

anime/mlp/cartoons for manchildren + kike meds + brainwashing and shaming in school/tv

Man, beta uprising shooters suck nowadays. No style like Elliot, no skill like Cho, no going for maximum outrage/disgust like Adam, no meme magic like James. Now we have brony trannies going on piss poor "rampages." Should've just quietly shot himself.

The only questionable thing concerning that is why he listened to the lightbulb. He should threatened to unplug that bitch ass lightbulb and show its who is boss.

Irrationality is a thing. Mental illness is not. Irrational people need to have their thinking process cleaned up.

He should have shot a bunch of antifas instead.

far more often you'd refer to that lonely harmless guy living nextdoor to you who's experienced a trauma of some kind as being a schizo nut. And I doubt the truthfulness of your story about your neighbor, you're pulling bs out of your ass to make a point

(below actual quote)

Literally a trap/gender bender fetishist.

Also from later parts, it's evident MacKenzie is indeed just a character. 'Her' Twitter is actually him. He hears her voice telling him what to tweet on his behalf. This guy is grade A internet insanity material.

Oh no, someone on the internet doesn't believe me.

This happened.

Does it really matter?

We're all cattle to the elite and the jews anyway.

Nailed it, you're an insincere pos

Does it really matter?

We're all cattle to the elite and the jews anyway.

Listen, what is wrong with a lightbulb talking to you? As long as you don't listen to the lightbulb when it tells you to kys, good. Irrationality is the real disease here, and that is something every anti-white cuck libtard is infected with. Lightbulbs can become haunted as can any objects which a thoughtform takes up residence in.

I actually enjoy living very much thank you

nailed it, you're an insincere pos of shit and that killed killed people because he was probably handed a computer at 13. Dealing with cunts like you online takes away from any empathy I feel for others, imagine what it does to children. It produces kids like this killer.

The thing that I always wonder with these killings is why they are lacking such innovation? Only recently muslims caught up to the fact that if you have a truck, fill it with very heavy shit and run into a crowd you can easily kill a lot of people.

But with gasses, some pretty easy to produce, you can kill quite a lot of people inside a building without really making your hands dirty. Also allows you to escape and carry out more of these acts until you're eventually caught, but you were going to die anyway right? It just seems like a more efficient way to go about it.

Another thing is: they always, ALWAYS target cattle. Unarmed normie humans. Why not go for people higher up? Why not go for congress? That would actually make a huge impact.

He makes some good points

To us he's a faggot. But I gather he wasn't taking any transitioning drugs; he was just some dip who was still stocking shelves after 7 years and didn't go into the military in order to transition. Do we know one way or another? If not on drugs, feminists will say it was the testosterone that killed those people.

Gammas aren't lower than betas. Gammas are somewhat outside of the hierarchy. You're thinking of Omega.

ORDO AB CHAO

Don't worry, bud, there's literally nothing wrong with being an awkward, skinny 15 year old. The single most important thing you can do for your son is make sure he is gainfully employed as an adult. Do whatever you have to do to get him a job that pays enough to live with a shred of dignity. I don't have any stats for you, but I guarantee a man with a decent job is a one in a million chance of doing something like this. Not putting down anybody pulling themselves up by their bootstraps by working overnights stocking shelves, but a man in his mid twenties doing that and living at home is going to issues with his pride, even if he's got a lot of other things going for him, and it sounds like this guy didn't.

Just give your kid a goal. Men are like dogs: we want a job to do and somebody to pat us on the nose when we do it well. That's not an insult either. Like dogs, a man with a purpose is among the most noble of creatures on the planet.

Damn right, user.

After re-reading this I think he's either gamma negative, or omega negative

>you're an insincere piece of shit of shit
>and that killed killed people because he was probably handed a computer at 13
Fucking wew, to be so anally devastated over nothing that you end up typing this retardedly.

Nice try, FBI.

Being sensitive and promiscuous are generally not signs of intellect.
Also all these fucking spelling errors, holy shit. Did a middle schooler write this?

I've seen another version of the hierarchy without the +/- gimmick that calls gamma+ "sigma", and uses gamma only to mean gamma-. That's probably what user was thinking of.

Jesus christ this is why we need a fucking eugenics program. Don't blame the fucking guns, blame the retards who are against euthanizing the mentally ill. Goddamn Americunts

At least he's attractive.

I was handed a computer at 7 and i'm no mall shooting tranny freak :^)

We need to follow the way of Sparta.

And the genius targets three dumb saps just trying to earn a wage stocking groceries. Wew. I'll give him .5/10 just because he was such a damaged freak.

Democracy is the worst invention everyconceived

100% correct.

Kill yourself.

The more the better, tbh. A world of caustic assholes is within our reach.

Its people who vote, therefor the problem.

Merely changing the system is like changing your pants and expecting not to shit yourself.

I am a burger actually I was simply referring to the average normie who's gonna think we need "stricter
gun laws" now instead of a eugenics program that would get rid of sad retards like this mental basket.

GAS ALL FURRIES AND BRONYS

Capped

if you aren't an awkward skinny fifteen year old, you are a fat awkward 15 year old.

all 15 year olds are awkward

i think CMC has dropped lower than this scale goes at this point also

define Beta. Terms get thrown around so much on the internet I think you think it means something that it doesn't.

Also, there seems to be a desire for long text speeches, as if that makes a given statement intelligent or well thought out. I don't see that here.

You describe common frustrations of the common man, "I give so much, and and am given so little." and "betas are so full of rage" when that is any functioning male in our society right now. Right-wing or left-wing, everyone is angry, frustrated, and alone. You delve into symptoms and try to pin them as causes.

You're selling snake oil, and trying to sound smart while you do it, when in reality you have said nothing of importance

If you're into traps.I don't see why the average woman would want a skinny fuckboi

NIGGEST CROOK FORCE.

And that is why all life should die.

He means everyone who isn't him, doing exactly like he does, every way he does, every time he does; so that he can justify the sunk costs of delving into neo-masculine bullshittery.

There is a simple explanation here.

The world is a Place of Punishment.

Haven't seen you in a few days. I thought you killed yourself.

By my standards he far surpasses me.

t. acne-ridden neckbeard with receded jaw and raccoon eyes and beard hair is growing in patchy in a weird fucking way instead of evenly spread out

Pretty entertaining vid tbh but i can't download it. It won't let me

This is material for a psychological study that is designed to be as general as possible, with up to 95% of respondents feeling that it describes them perfectly. This user just inserted the word "beta" into it. Shit post, top tier demoralization shilling.

And you fuckers complain about me. At least, I acknowledge the failures of all my dumb fandom projects as Fate and my cursed life rather than the actions of others and expect them to suffer for it. Hells, they're probably better off that none of them have ever come full circle. That way, nobody but me is exposed to my bad taste.

Ashes.

Just fuck off back to plebbit already. Filtered btw.

Nah, why would that be the case. That's a release, not a punishment. I've still got about fifteen years before Mother Dearest dies, and then… Who knows?

But you've got to be a fool to think that I'd just be gone that easily. That's too good for you, or this board.

I, user, was thinking of the system as outlined in Brave New World. Betas would be like bureaucrats and such who were not part of the top technocrats.

It's mostly meaningless drivel meant to head us into specific categories and look at each other as the problem in society instead of naming the Jew.

Anyone got the source for this? some cuck made a highlight video of the 42 minute long vid.

Logistics, for one. How does one even plan to take out a higher up? Two, he specifically targeted people at work. The entire video shows how much of a self-centered narcissist he is. He probably was struggling at work, hated the people he worked with, and decided to kill the fuckers he worked with and trash the property as much as possible.

Yeah, tonight was a bad night. I can't even get any schadenfreude off this. But, I don't really hate my job either. I just hate the rest of my life.

Did tyou honestly find this funny?
The commentators sound like pre-teens that can't rationally process the videos while parroting sophomoric jokes over the already hilarious footage. Watch snippets yourself rather than listen to these preteens regurgitate the shit for you. I'm starting to believe the endchan shills now tbh if anons are actually recommending such shit like the webm you posted.

Fuck not the Doritos

End your life like the tranny horsefucker did, minus the other bodies.

bronyfags / animefags / furfags

all samefags

Check'd

That guy needed a sandwich bad. I hope he gorged himself on Little Debbie cakes and shit before blowing the store and the workers in it away.

hot topic created this guy

This is what happens when Holla Forums doesn't redpill the chan kids.

Enough of the larping-esoteric, anime, mgtow-2D, tiger-riding crying neet, middle ground bullshit! It's time to start creating Uber-men. This is your task Holla Forums.
Teach the young to man up!

And remember, Hitler started out an emotional kid too.

You hierarchy is really based on class. It's right out of Marxism

Nope, furfags use chlorine gas for their attacks.

Eh, this would all be way funnier if he'd actually managed anything noteworthy, but 3 fatalities doesn't even meet the FBI definition of a "mass murder."

"Mentally ill tranny snaps on co-workers." Not big surprise, and certainly not a "brony massacre."

why

I dunno user, I definitely believe the brain can have illnesses. Everything else can, why can't the brain have personality disorders?

I've seen some shit. Its fucked up to see a man with hoarding disorder so bad his wife and kids leave him because he won't throw away 50lbs of rotting, green meat that he insists was fine, cooks up, eats, gets ill, has the ambulance come, and they can barely get to him because of all the floor to ceiling rotting trash in his home.
No, mental illness is real, but as the one user said, its been expanded far too great. I don't think most anons realize that when they are talking about mental illness they are using words as descriptors about the absolute dysfunctional extreme of those words.

Check out this dank Brony artwork that looks like Hitler… fucking based! kill yourself in front of your parents

Is this fucking Simon? Dear God, I've heard about you in nearly every Internet fringe community I've encountered. Geeze, does anyone have a picture of this guy?

You. Can't.

When you get redpilled, and you know you can never measure up, there's nothing you can build up. There's no way for someone to man up if they're not physically capable of it.

nice attitude user, that'll really change shit for the better

Attitude has nothing to do with it. I'm living proof. Truly becoming redpilled and learning what horror the Jew really is will either surge you forward, or destroy you.

And only if you can measure up. If you fall short of the ideal, if you cannot become the overman, and most can't; you're fucked. You get destroyed. You become like me.

This attitude was formed in me by observation of the results of events. You're either Iron or Dirt. End of story. You will buckle if you try to attempt it, and each failure will destroy you worse.

Nope. I'm not Simon Elliot. He's a showershitting britbong. He's also a former TRSoddomite.

Ashes and Echoes

Kill yourself.

Then stop trying to sway others to your pathetic outlook and off yourself already. Preferable while taking some jews/nignogs along with you.

reminder that no matter how low you think of yourself, you'll never be as much as a useless, limp wristed faggot as mister Old Material and Shitty Repeats.

No you dumb motherfucker, birdshot aginst humans produces a massive superficial wound and has almost zero capacity to kill.

#1 or 00 buck.

literally how many times will you say the same shit word for word over and over again? your vocabulary is so fucking limited someone could make a fake chat bot that mimics you perfectly.

Really Stale Material and No New Ideas

The cucks over at Holla Forums are already crowning him a hero

Alright cool.

You should do what your fellow brony did and shoot up some normies but preferably a multicultural center that aims to import immigrants into the country or a bunch of jews should be your targets.

Hoarding isn't a "mental illness". Mental illness implies a man is not every responsible for his own actions. It implies that an illness is what causes him to act the way he does. Hoarders are not good, my parents were/are hoarders, and I've been cleaning their house since September and still not done. The problem with the idea of mental illness is fundamental. I think people should be held accountable for their actions. They should not have reduced responsibility because of "muh mental illness". People don't do evil, stupid, irrational things because they are "mentally ill". They do it because they are evil, stupid, or irrational. You curse irrationality with rationality. You cure stupidity by clearing up and reorganizing their thought process. You clear up evil by inspiring men to virtue. Mental illness isn't a real thing and the kike tactics used to treat it don't work/ Psychology under Freud was about sexualizing everything. Psychology today is about pathologizing everything. We need to return to the pragmatic psychology of William James and return people to a superior condition of mind.

Know that feel bro. I have a physiology that will make me forever a joke and destroy the image of anything I associate myself with to. No matter what I try to do to minimize it, I still have this sperg body.

12 gauge, 7.62 mm, and 5.56 mm are all good ammunition choices.

Even 9mm is decent although hunky men can absorb an entire clip of 9mm and live and recover fully.

It's like one of those turn based RPGs where the character has a 1 in ranged skill and no stats to help aim either.

Rot in piss you fucking clown.

Time to give May power to regulate the internet. We can't allow the brony ideology a safespace to spread to our vulnerable young children.

Also, this really cracks me up, because Sense8 told me violence has a gender, white male, but this was a tranny, so if it was really a woman then it wouldn't have violenced. So it must not have been a real woman. Even though it said it was.

00 and #1 buck are ammunition types for 12 gauge shotguns. That user was suggesting that birdshot is more effective for self-defense than buckshot, which is patently retarded.

7.62 and 5.56 are both fine calibers for a rifle, and 9mm is a solid choice for a handgun.

Don't decide you're a woman and shoot random people at the supermarket, though.

It does not, that's just the interpretation people have to maintain the cognitive dissonance required to reject eugenics. If someone is fucking insane THEY are fucking insane, insanity isn't something which afflicts them, it's what they are. If you want to remove mental illness you have to remove the mentally ill, they are inseparable because even if you drug them into pseudo-normalcy they will produce more mentally ill offspring and eventually (probably in our lifetimes, maybe not) the source of those meds will dry up in a great happening. Culling the mentally ill is the difference between Humanity recovering from a happening quickly vs being tossed into the pre-historic ages as society rips itself apart in a happening instead of works to rebuild.

The jokes wright themselves

This sentence contains three clues that you don't gun, and two that you might be a fag. Who can spot them?

If sucking off and idolizing the columbine shooters doesn't drop him to omega negative, then I don't know what will.

I'll regret asking this, but why are you trying so hard to derail the thread?

Dylann Roof killed a state senator. He deliberately took out a handful of dangerous animals. He did nothing wrong. Fuck off back to reddit, cuck.

I'm surprised after all these years you still haven't learned the fact that the world is meaningless and you must provide your own meaning to it.

damnit user you triggered my memories, why did I used to watch that shit?

You know it's a bit funny how emotional we all were when we were kids.

An Ubermensch never achieves that title until death user, because the Ubermensch knows there is always a better version of himself available.

When you fail and you fall, do you remember how far you came to get there? Where you started and where you are now? You keep going BECAUSE IN SPITE OF IT ALL YOU CHOOSE TO.

We're all going to die, anything you've amassed will be for all intents and purposes worthless, but you can live on in your children and the world you leave behind for them.

No, you are nothing. You are not even the result of your experiences. You are what you choose to become, and I don't care if you're god damn kikewheels himself you scrawny little faggot if you work your ass off you will be able to lift, but lifting isn't even the most important thing about becoming the ubermensch; everyone wants to be a 10/10 chad, that shit is 100% locked into genetics, you cannot become an ubermensch version of another man but you can become an ubermensch version of yourself.

The problem is 'mental illness' exists on a scale, there's not a quantifiable point where we can say 'this person is batshit' and 'this person is not batshit'; that's why today they try to focus on whether they are a 'harm to self or others' which is bullshit because it's all self-reported anyway.

Genetic modifications will soon do away with most heritable mental illnesses anyway tbh; and is most likely to actually occur on a large enough scale to be successful.

You do also seem to discount the fact that a large portion of mentally ill became so after serious head/brain trauma and are, at least genetically, perfectly fine.

Then of course, there's all kinds of things that can occur to muck up your mental health, for instance: children who are sexually abused (like I was) tend to wind up with things like bipolar (which I was diagnosed with).

The difference is the smart people, those with actual intelligence in them seek help when they can no longer effectively manage their shit on their own. The dumb people go off their meds because they're "back to normal" and soon wind up being forcibly committed, those also tend to be the junkies and drug addicts who messed their brains up that way.

As for serial killers/school shooters I really don't fucking know fam.

He killed old niggers when he could have gone to a nigger party and killed 15 young breeders and prevented 100s of niggers from existing in only three generations.

He killed old BLM leaders that worked directly for the kikes and a Senator. His only mistakes were telling a friend, and not going after the kikes instead

Or he was just a pussy who couldn't handle life, and made an excuse to do what he did.

Niggers are too stupid to lead anything. They're just replaceable talking heads. I still think taking out breeders, when it comes to niggers and whatnot, is far more productive, because a nigger like Malcolm X (mixed), who's actually intelligent enough to make moves on his own and lead people, is incredibly rare. Too much so to find multiple in one room, let alone even one in a low-class church. But whatever, better than nothing I guess. Didn't even cause a riot or anything, so it was real at least, and unexpected; hence why it didn't foment a riot, as those are preplanned and funded.

Incorrect.
One's an anomaly, two is a coincidence, three is a trend (some science and business models require 4). Unless two jews did it, then it's a conspiracy because they stopped getting the benefit of the doubt 5,000 years ago.

It's possible if you are using the Kendall rank correlation coefficient to use two - but no one says,
Unless you are getting paid to listen to them, or that person desires to have their head flushed in a toilet.

Also:
mediafire.com/file/lt95aa6t7e65d64/Andrew Blaze Journal.zip

That's not true. Just don't allow habitual use medicines to treat it and the line will become a lot more well defined. There's no hard line right now because everyone close to where it might be is so drugged up most end up on the wrong side of it (that is, if they are batshit but medicated they are likely the extremes the drugs were meant for and able to function, if they are still sane but medicated they are likely into the batshit category through the drugs used.)
This is actually kind of terrifying. Mental illness is the byproduct of evolution (the brain is probably about the most fragile part of the Human genome in that anything can go wrong.) When you start eradicating deviant mental states toward a common norm you lose a lot of the generational adaptability. The more sound approach would be to not allow habitual medications and sterilize the batshit ones.
That's hardly the majority.
Agreed, but adaptability to those factors is part of what mental stability means. Think of the special snowflakes of the world who can't handle anything vs the most stoic fuckers around who can handle just about anything, both might be "perfectly normal" under the idealized conditions for each individual, but one of them clearly has a higher threshold of bullshit they can cope with, and therefore a higher suitability (though there's no way to say that in itself is necessarily a good thing, since a low tolerance for bullshit is how you avoid things like dictatorships from causing irrecoverable social structures, we aren't really at a point where our knowledge allows us to direct our own evolution beyond "this person is clearly too fucked up to be allowed to infect future generations," which you can't determine if everyone is doped up.)
That's a bit anecdotal at best. The single highest risk factor for drug abuse is ultra-high IQ, drugs are an escape mechanism to cope with effectively living in The Planet of The Apes for smart people. Though even that isn't outright terrible, for instance in my family genes it's no longer possible to get addicted to substances (a long line of people with high IQ ensured that.) My father and I have both used dozens of substances around the same time in our lives (when each were in their early 20's, respectively,) and DNA analysis has since shown that we are physically unable to develop addiction to the substances we gravitated toward, the ones who could develop those issues died off. Granted, I'm on Holla Forums, so saying I'm "normal" would be an absurd claim to make, but I make a relatively decent 6 figure income and have my shit together, and haven't used any substances for about 8 years (no big effort to stop, just got bored of them one day and stopped the hallucinogen/stimulant/opiod/pot rotation cold turkey without issue,) so I doubt I'd qualify as insane.
cont…

My guess would be that falls more under the cultural issues in society than anything else. People evolved for towns of a hundred or a few hundred people at most, cities are relatively new and things like TV (mass media,) the internet, etc are extraordinarily new. Everyone wants a place to belong and be someone, which doesn't work for most people when you have the reflections of the achievements of every single person on Earth to contrast yourself with, in such a scenario anyone who actually is someone in their town becomes contemptible to others because their success/aptitude/etc becomes a mirror in which people see their own insignificance. Now, everyone isn't a serial killer, disregarding the fact most people are too much of pussies to be a serial killer, you still have the fact that such a state is the absolute extreme of the scale, it is the fringe adapting (largely removing themselves from the genepool, even if they take a much smaller portion of the greater population out with them [i.e. a serial killer that takes out 19 people before they are removed from the genepool is still on the losing end of the arrangement, because serial killers make up less than 5% of the overall population by a wide margin.]) There's a futurist you've probably heard of who has this law: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerating_change#Kurzweil.27s_The_Law_of_Accelerating_Returns which basically states that rate of technological and societal change over the last few hundred years has followed a nearly perfect exponential curve, and we're only about halfway into it. This means that the average hermit alive today experiences more social and technological change in their life than nearly anyone in history prior to them (including during the heart of the scientific revolution in the 1800's/1900's.) People simply aren't cut out for that degree of rapid change, Hell, when self-driving cars come out the entire transportation industry will likely dry up in terms of jobs for the people currently working them, which not a single person thus far has found a workable solution for which won't cause those people to band together and start rioting/looting/lynching and/or the government to round them up before doing so, and that's MAYBE 20 years off, at the latest. The short of that being: people don't like change, and we're getting fuckloads of it.

such fucking cancer

once you put on a pony suit you are mentally unstable.

im a fan of 000

What you describe as two options are the very same thing. MLP is 100% a Jew product. It was made by a Jewess and the beastalic undertones are so blatant and disgusting that it's no wonder this is who you become if you're exposed to it long enough

What fucking cartoon is this shit based on? It looks familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It's not MLP.

Why aren't these people recognized as a profile for school shooters or shooters in general? The world would be a much better place if people saw these warning signs and did something.

> His channel: youtube.com/channel/UCDGGXAZ-fHMvZMxaoDGgrEA
> His cringey manifesto: youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

If you all aren't downloading these like me, you are letting these disappear before youtube takes them down.

This. The more people downloading it, the better we can anticipate youtube pulling it.

that fan base was always pure-cancer, and jew devil worship. typical tricks.

Dylan ROOF
Randy STAIR
REALITY WINNER

wtf

(checked)
Welcome to the new generation.
of pussy names

his face looks a bit kike-ish to me, the obsession with being raped and all the trany bs also seems very jewish.

It's weird, the Left is filled with effeminate faggots absent the will to survive or preserve their people, they have no pride, no self-worth, no honor, and no dignity, yet they seem to have one thing we on the Right lack, and that's the will to act. They have nothing but the will to act, and we see it constantly, through protests, groups like Antifa, acts like this etc. We never act. We never "mobilize" (they love that word). We never do anything. We have most of the other traits that they lack, yet we lack the most important one, and we're constantly shit on because of it. Sure, they have top-down support, while we have top-down suppression, but nonetheless, we're completely off the radar while they're constantly on it. Has anyone on the right made a significant move in decades? Have right-leaning groups made a coordinated effort to do anything in decades? Will we only find success by converting these mindless, soulless herd animals to make the first open push for us? It doesn't seem like anyone on the right is capable of being "radicalized" enough to do it, let alone as a group.

His targets were coworkers he's worked alongside forever and he had chosen specific, non-random targets long ago. He didn't target random strangers at all.

The first two aren't too bad. Back in the day you might derive your last name from your profession. Alternatively, you might construct it from words which have their own meaning (such as Japanese, Chinese, or Germanic names).

Again, an illness by definition afflicts or infects someone, it is something that 'happens to them'? Right. There is no such thing as "the mentally ill". There is such a thing as "the mentally defective".

he must have hated them, I wonder if it was because they didn't accept him because of his awkward weirdness, or if it was something else…

Go look up cases of people surviving entire rounds of 9mm being shot at them. In all cases they were heavy-built bikers, obese, or body-builders with lots of muscle that absorbed the bullets. Well, there's a few exceptions of people who also had really fucking dense bones, and who if they were to go into water they would sink.

So was he a jew too? Whis reminds me, anyone got that pic with the school shooters/serial killers that showed many of them were jews?

FANDOM OF LOVE AND TOLERANCE

If the world is meaningless then how can you ascribe meaning to it?

Checkmate, nihilists.

In actual fact, there is too much meaning, as everything is meaningful. We aren't awash in a sea of the meaningless; we are awash in the sea of the meaningful. So much meaning that it becomes noise. A clash of meanings, a swamp of meaning… you're just shit at tuning into the good stuff.

It's freemasonic symbolism
Both Architectural
Think about that one for a second.

While I technically agree, common usage Trumps definitions made by literary majors who simply catalog common usage in a time-delayed manner.

this guy was an antifa sympathiser and an anti-white trany fag. (also hated trump i guess) I bet he got "triggered" every time he saw a nazi pony.

How about creating aesthetic moments that will forever be imprinted in the memory of the universe to stand testament to your attainments? Just the momentary experience of having accomplished something satisfactory is worth going for more of the same, ain't it? You're alive; might as well make things an end in themselves?

Bipolar is bullshit.

Trump > Winner. Why else would someone who wins so much run a fucking CASINO for years which lost money? Casinos don't lose. It was to etch into the the minds of the masses the meme that Trump = winning over all else via the "Trump card." The feeble freemason meme techniques of repurposing existing words with existing somewhat contradictory connotations doesn't stand a chance in contract to Trump or Holla Forums memeology.

I am curious as to what this ology you are referring to is and if you have a good source or even a index of terms for this stuff.

Is this statistical analysis?

This is exactly what happens when you don't bully these pathetic beta males early and often.

I thought this is just how women have periods…

When women get physically injured they get pumped full of so many hormones it makes them high. That's why nearly all of them can get off to d/s activities.

You know what's a good measure of insanity? If a person can somehow function on their own and pays their bills they are fine. If a person is so unstable they can't work and need a tard handler to keep them from doing dangerous shit, they are too forgone.

Tell the MSM that there was another suspect

I know he's the first brony mass shooter, but is he the first tranny one. He''s the only one I've heard of, but due to how unstable they are I'm sure there had to be others before him.

We need to groom some retards into performing the actions that need doing.

That's not going to be a reliable definition for much longer. When self-driving trucks come out en mass the majority of high-school-educated males will become unemployed, with them many spouses. In addition the added bodies to the labor pool will drive down the value of all other professions (they might not be capable of being data analysts themselves, but if half of them push into the next higher industry it will cause the people there to push into the next higher and so on.) Ultimately we're looking at self driving cars == people in currently stable professions unrelated to transportation being unable to pay their bills as more money is concentrated at the top of the chain.
Don't forget: money is a tool to facilitate the distribution of labor, our current monetary system as sought to control this pool of labor through inflationary debt-based currencies, but at the root of it you still have the dollar being equal to some quantity of labor which can be purchased (abstracted away through whatever material thing plebeians purchase in most cases.)
Money has been a pretty good measure of competency (at least, better than most others,) but it's a shit measure in the face of shrinking labor demands, corrupt political systems, and especially monopolization of industries or large segments of industries.
Buying into the idea that "paying the bills" is a measure of mental fitness is just going to bite everyone outside the ruling class in the ass as automation clears out the need for labor and convinces people it's OK to round up their peers until it's too late to have the numbers required to save themselves.

According to bing he's the first trans mass shooter. This has to be some sort of social justice milestone.

…but these nuances are important and we need definitions that accurately convey what we mean.

ermmm I was thinking of headshots and chestshots.

It doesn't really matter what caliber of ammo you have if you're only getting shot in the leg or arm.

This fag was bullied. Bullying does not fix mental health.

twitter.com/EGS_Mackenzie

I dont think this one is a sock puppet. is this the mystery grill?

Language is contextual. If you're speaking to a literary major or within a context where everyone understands what you're say precisely it makes sense. On the internet, common usage is the definition. In a ghetto you might have to drop down to ebonics. On an island to pidgin, etc. If you say "mental illness" everyone knows that as "a crazy person", if you say "crazy" everyone knows that as "a crazy person," if you say "mentally defective" that can actually mean a wide range of things but could pass for "a crazy person" without too much extrapolation, if any, though it could also pass for "someone with a brain injury." On the other hand, getting pedantic over the definition of "mental illness" when the common definition is something damn near everyone is going to understand the meaning of offhand just diverts from the conversation, we've meant the same thing for some time and this portion of the dialog is a good example of that diversion.

Jesus christ Mr. (49) will you stop talking about firearms and ballistics. It's painfully obvious you have no goddamn idea what you're talking about.

Pretty much this, if anything it makes it worse. Bullying is actually something people on the left practice with far greater affinity, it's why they grow up to join SJW movements, where they get to keep doing it in a socially acceptable manner. If anything someone bullying another person, regardless of their age, should be sent off to get gassed. It is a sign of mental retardation and excessively violent/ego-driven tendencies, the byproduct of the which is faggotry.

No, you were just talking about something you have no knowledge of. Go lurk /k/ for 2 years then come back

trust no one not even your oc

Wrong, he wasn't bullied early or often enough. If he was he prolly would've an heroed solving the problem that is his existence.

Wrong, back in the days of white picket fences bullying was a part of everyday life. It ensured faggots like this an heroed or were kept in check. Nowadays after all this anti-bullying campaigning we have SJWs running amok on campuses. We need more jocks to do their part in eradicating these behaviors.

Well then. I'll revise that to:

If a person can somehow function on their own without a tard handler to keep them from doing dangerous things to themselves or others and can maintain a safe healthy environment for themselves and their dependents and there's clearly no sign of a need for intervention then they're OK.

Bullying isn't a jock thing, at least outside of the deep south. It's something SJWs do while jocks are largely passive.

That is the problem, alphas aren't bullying instead are allowing these bet… omegas to go unchecked.

You can just remove limbs and have the person survive…

We must establish something first, though. Teasing is not bullying. Bullying is the systematic harassment of individuals that can't or won't fight back. Actual bullies are delighted in seeing their victims suffer. Teasing is a normal part of adolescent interaction.
The problem with people like horsefag here is that they lack all guidance in their life, they do not have proper male role models to look up to. Like an unguided Vine, they latch onto something, anything, and grow up to it. Something that gives them approval. In this case, horsefaggotry.
This utter lack of guidance and their tendency for developing mental illness makes them easy prey for bullies.

You confuse teasing and bullying.

Nope. SJWs need to be bullied by alphas into suicide or at least submission as they have been historically.

When you have a lot of body fat you can absorb bullets into your blubber. When you have lots of muscle, same thing. Sometimes a 9mm will fail to go through the skull. I don't think you'll ever seen that with a 7.62 mm.

You're talking out of your ass.

Nice projection, kid. But historically omegas like what are SJWs today had their heads dunked in the toilets where it belongs. Now alphas for some reason aren't doing their job and are allowing these pathetic excuses of human life to go unchecked. And what happens? They run amok in campuses demanding safespaces and all sorts of other degeneracy.

Yeah with rapid medical intervention and if they're lucky in the way the wound was created.

Okay yeah you're just fucking with us I get it. Next time though try bringing up that myth about .22 bouncing around the skull like a pinball, that'll really rile up the /k/ommandos.

I think you're missing something: there's no functional difference between an alpha and a beta. It's just the luck of whomever is in charge and can get away with things. Nerds are a separate group (the STEM-focused ones, not the fake "geek" culture which the liberals have built their SJW cultural paradigm around and would fall into either the "alpha" or "beta" category based on their surroundings.) Bullying just makes the chance "alphas" target the chance "betas" along with the nerds who advance society. The entire reason the liberals gained so much power is because the "alphas" targeted the nerds who ultimately dictate where society goes, in addition to the "betas." Jocks in the northern states have more or less realized this so some degree and stopped the bullying because they lack the mental aptitude to differentiate between "betas" and nerds (just as the SJWs do.) The defining factor in what makes a Human a Human is intellect, not whether a person is full of themselves enough to pick on people without rational justification. Incidentally the lack of jock-on-nerd bullying while the SJW-on-nerd bullying continues is why society is shifting back to the right, the real trick will be figuring out how to stop bullying once the jocks have the societal acceptance to do so again such that it doesn't swing back to the left. Ultimately the right has sanity on it's side, but that only goes so far if you have the idiots from your side targeting the people who will ultimately dictate where society goes.

What the fuck are you talking about, user? What kind of a baseless, bullshit theory is this? If this were the case we'd be in a constant back and forth throughout our entire history, but that's simply not the case.

Bullying is such a faggoty term. I've been in many fights, been through a lot of shit, been yelled at relentlessly and beaten by my parents, been through some weird and diabolical shit. Never once did I ever think I was being "bullied" or that I was "bullying" others. That very term implies a victim mentality. I don't like to think of myself as wronged or as a victim. I don't like to think in those terms at all. People in the past have been able to take advantage of my vulnerabilities and to hurt me in many ways, costing me time, money, and giving me permanent physical injuries, and hardening me up. This has made me vigilant and prepared. Well, that's been my response to it. That's the one thing you can control. It's pure stoicism.

…and you know what? Every time I've been violated in my life, it has freed me. I have had my beloved belongings destroyed in front of me, and it taught me non-attachment. My pets have been killed, and it hurt the first few times, and then not at all. My friends have died and ended up in the news, but I long ago learned that more friends will come and go and to not fear or cling to anything. When I was sexually violated and mindfucked by an older psychopathic woman, that eventually turned me into a man that is able to make a woman back off when she's being a cunt, because I'm not afraid to lose a woman and won't let them take advantage of my love to abuse me. Oh and I've lost thousands of dollars in various ways, and it has taught me that there's no fucking point in investing in things like bonds or whatever that are "safe" when you can accumulate a few thousand over multiple years or you could do more high risk shit and gain far more (and lose) in much shorter time… and you know what? I've gained a lot of capital by selling all my low-risk investments and really being bold, taking risks in business and investing.

We have to harden the fuck up bros. As long as no permanent damage to our nervous system and brains happen to turn us into retards, we can learn to let all the vulnerabilities die in us, and to feel gratitude for life. You can't feel this gratitude though if you're afraid to offend, afraid of conflict, afraid of your parents, afraid of women, etc. We have to realize there's a hierarchy and you can actually fuck around with people and get away with it, just like they did to you. It is our right to do as we please.

Pic related. Read it.

So

Ok explain to me why I'm retarded concerning ammunition types. Why do you think a 9mm is just the same as 7.62mm in its capacity to do damage to the human body?

This is not meant as an insult, but from what you write I'm convinced there's been some permanent damage done to your psyche.

I'd agree with the distinction, but again it's something which tends to vary by location. I'm basing this statement on having lived in about a dozen states growing up and seeing the attitudes in different locations. I definitely fall into the skinny STEM-nerd category who dislikes SJWs as they were the only people who attempted to bully (doesn't work that well when someone tries to bully someone who knows how to build their own TASER-like device with scrap materials they find between classes for some surprise electro-therapy or has an intuitive sense of how to MK Ultra someone into a mental asylum with a PDA programmed to play particular sounds.) Ultimately the "betas" per the definitions used by others in this conversation, as distinct from "alphas," tend to just fall into the category of "idiots," which the "alphas" also tend to fall into. Whomever isn't pissing off the nerds is on the side which ends up on power when they grow up, because the nerds couldn't give half a shit about the power dynamics of the bald ape population regardless, we just want to study shit and fiddle with tech which does interesting things.

We have been, at least throughout American history. The whole bullying dynamic wasn't a major thing prior to public education as kids weren't grouped together en mass without strict rules (the schoolhouses of the older days were essentially a nun or priest or local parent with a ruler who beat the piss out of anyone who did something stupid, the dynamic was nothing like it is with public education of the last ~100 years.)

that is where you are fundamentally wrong. Alphas have a dominant mindset while betas are submissive and pathetic when alone. Betas are the weaklings who cry to mommy or mommy government when they get wedgied because they cannot take on the bully.

This is of course distinct from nerd and jock but jock and geek has much more overlap with the paradigm. Alphas can be nerds, there are plenty of examples like Peter Thiel. You are right the mistake was jocks targeting nerds, geeks and betas in general. They bullied too many nerds and the nerds allied with the geeks and other betas. However they were right to bully the geeks who are the comic book reading TBBT watching nonSTEM SJWs. Those need to be bullied into suicide or at least submission. They must fear even stepping out of line momentarily.

See what happened was society empowered the betas and now they run amok. We need to put their heads back in the toilets where they belong and make sure they never step out of line.

According to his last video, texting him about what to make for dinner.
American parenting hard at work.

This is the real distinction between the alpha/betas and the nerds. At the core, aside from a base level of intellect, being a nerd is about controlling yourself and the universe. "Betas" have a victim mentality while "alphas" are typically untested and/or physically endowed "betas."

You are so fucking wrong. No. It's all about mentality.

What the hell is with the duct tape on the grips?

Why don't you go do a science experiment yourself retard? Or at least come up with one single time a 9x19 bounced directly off a skull without killing the target. Also 7.62x25 is widely inferior to 9x19 in terminal ballistics because it fucking ice picks. Of course this won't matter too much if you directly hit a vital organ but a fucking .22lr will have the same effect like that video where the cop shoots the guy all six times with a .357 magnum load and the guy shrugs it off and kills him with a single shot from a .22 derringer. Shot placement is more important than the cartridge.

This makes a bit more sense (discussing the same topic with 2-4 people having slightly varying definitions while being too lazy to re-read the entire thread for each post makes for a blend of different definitions which is somewhat obfuscating.)
It seems like we're actually discussing at least 3 dimensions here: alpha/beta vs other (per my definition), dominant vs non-dominant (per your definition) and jock vs SJW (per what seems to be a shared definition) - where each individual would be defined as some combination thereof, leading to 8 fundamental personality types (at least thus far.) I think most of the difference here is based on the nuances between some of those.

Could you elaborate? I am struggling with self-loathing, with dignity, with perversion / warped sexuality, and self-worth and it's gotten worse with all the shit I've been through. I'm actually planning with another Holla Forumsack to do some shit and my manifesto is partially written and like this brony faggot I have my own youtube channel and my own fucked up history. I am kind of still at a place mentally though where I feel I could shift my life in a different direction if I can find a way to cope with the pain. Oh btw, growing up, some things I felt were very alien to me and very unthinkable … like there was no way that shit could happen. Then after certain things happened to me, I realized that horrible shit can happen and be gotten away with, and that I am actually a lot more free because the system won't intervene if I do the same as it's incompetent as shit. I still try to pursue the 14/88 homestead and wife lifestyle but it won't be all that long before I give up on that dream completely thinking about the nightmare that was my parents, that was dealing with certain other people in my life, etc. as I'm scared to be abused more and to be dealing with more shit. I can't fucking relax or sleep at all, it's 3:15 AM right now and I have to get up in 3 hours and work, I have been up for days and nights and this insomnia and stressing is a constant issue for me that makes me want to end my fucking life tbqh fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=8KtyMcb86go

Well you can hardly say "nerds" are Right-wing. Authoritarian, yes, but not "Right-wing." I don't know if their authoritarianism is Right or Left, but rather geared toward self-preservation and expansion of power. Just take for example the owners of all major social media, large tech. companies etc. That is, unless you don't consider entrepreneurs and businessmen to be "nerds," and solely those in "STEM." Those people don't run anything, they're just little lapdogs who make an hourly wage and whose work is guided by who's providing the pay or the funding.

kek, that was a typo (a ridiculous one by my own definition.) That instance of "betas" was actually meant to be "alphas."

You're a faggot.

Correction, I have ways to cope with the pain, such as constantly focusing on academic subjects or through preoccupation with work, but it floods back when trying to sleep or whatever. It's a pain beyond thought too and words, a pain that is so deep, it brings me to tears even when my mind is blank and no thoughts are forming in it but some kind of deeper process is going on in my mind and it feels like these currents of thought are running in a formless way through my being.\\

What I need is to stop being damaged. To actually heal. To actually be loved.

Seems kikey to me.

This is actually the most unexpected thing to happen all year

And that's a part of the problem, user.

Anyway the central problem is that there were anti-bullying campaigns before I stepped into kindergarten. Bullying was completely prohibited and 20ish years later we have SJWs who were raised in this safe space running amok on university campuses. If these kids were actually bullied into suicide or submission we wouldn't be dealing with this problem right now. The problem is we demonized bullying instead or realizing the function it had and that was as a sort of social watchdog, albeit it was not perfect but it kept modern society in line for a while. You think if we had the sort of bullying that was going around prior to the 90s that a purple haired freak could even step into school? Not a chance they'd an hero at the thought of it.

Talk to that D/R/ user in /tok/ He's fucked up, insane, and brilliant and has been there. He also destroyed an entire site of degenerates via screencaps. He goes where nobody else will. Why not use him as an example and dig up dirt that destroys filth as a reason to live?

nothing of great value will be lost.

His manifesto is at about 18m, why not just webm that part?

That was my point with the left/right oscillations in society over time. Nerds are largely neutral in terms of politics, but if one side bullies them early on they will almost always if not always (I'm sure there's an exception somewhere, but I haven't seen it) pick the opposite side politically.
I'd consider both of those "nerds" in most cases. Both are about control, the tech business nerds seek control through the fundamental laws of economics while the STEM nerds seek control through the fundamental laws of the universe. As an example of this you would be unlikely to find a STEM nerd who didn't at some point attempt some form of magic/occult practice, hardly any will ever admit it but everyone starts knowing nothing and it's about seeking control over your environment, the occult is the easiest to understand while young, then they realize it is garbage and move on to STEM (also where part of the danger in bullying arises if your objective is to keep things on the right politically, it's virtually impossible to distinguish a STEM nerd from a "beta" at very young ages, the competency of the nerd drives them away toward STEM, but if they are bullied by people on the right before then they will end up on the left once they finally obtain power.)

I am not a medical professional and I don't know that much about psychology, but I do have some intuition what being a human bean should feel like.
From I understand that you have trouble experiencing both grief and pleasure, you avoid bonding with other humans and animals. You appear to be emotionally completely withdrawn. You also say you loathe yourself, so I'll take a guess and assume you don't feel pride for any accomplishment. A shrink would most likely diagnose you with depression, and I'd be inclined to agree with that, but the treatment should not be a pill.

Feeling like shit all the time ain't healthy, so I recommend trying to force yourself to feel proud for whatever you do. Every time you complete a task, take a moment to contemplate and pat yourself on the back .

I didn't say that. I didn't even imply that. However I will say that 17hmr through your femoral artery will kill you dead just as good as nuggetfood or 20mm through an anti-materiel rifle.

You're retarded because you think that "dense bones" or "blubber" and "muscle" has any appreciable affect on ammunition being able to penetrate to organs, blood vessles, or other vital structures. You're very obviously talking out of your ass. Now whether you're doing that on purpose to rustle my jimbobs, or accidentally because you're a fucking mongoloid remains to be seen. But in either case, the only way 9mm is going to hit your skull after being fired out of a firearm and not penetrate, is if it went through water or someone else's body first.

Mustachio did a video on it.

Not true at all. I've had plenty of colleagues who are run of the mill jocks (always have been) and are engineers.

(Check'd)
EXPLOSOVE DIGITS

Bullets are flimsy, I wouldn't be too surprised if you shot some fat sack of shit, aiming for the heart but the bullet changing direction so it missed the heart because of the impact to fat.

What do you mean "bounced"? The case I'm thinking of, the bullet didn't bounce, it just embedded itself in the man's skull. He was a Russian btw.

Ok. So, that being the case, what is your preferred weapons and ammunition?

That's the thing though (and the modern shift back to the right) - bullying wasn't really eradicated, it was just marginalized within certain groups (i.e. it was no longer acceptable to beat the piss out of the flamboyant neon-haired kid, but that applied to teachers as well - if the neon haired kid had a bunch of groupies those groupies could get away with a lot, like beating the piss out of the quiet STEM nerd who keeps to themselves, least the teachers be brought up for discriminating based on the crazed SJW belief structure.) This is why I say the bullies are a distinct group. The "alpha"/"beta" definitions tend to apply to whomever is in power at the time, while the bullies, who get off on the act of bullying rather than what it is related to from the perspective of an outside observer, will simply gravitate to whichever group allows them to get their fix.

Charles Cosimano is kind of kiked but kind of liberating.

Even when in power women won't fuck a beta other than for their wallet though. They prefer dominant men aka alphas. I think deep down the realize if the alpha wasn't passive that beta would be massacred. Now the question is why are alphas passive now? I think it might have something to do with the sexual liberation tbh, alphas might prefer it like this because they end up with all the girls. They just need to put up with the SJWshit in the background but at the end of the day Stacy cucks her beta for Chad.

Nigger, i know shit's rough out there, but there is no way you can try and justify this retardation just because you own a .22 hi-point and wanna feel like you got the big dick in the room too.

The social aspect does play into it once you have sports teams (i.e. someone might say something to someone trying to start something, then someone on the team who also happens to also be a nerd likely speaks to them on the side and says not to fuck with that person and it stops itself almost immediately) with an actual sense of commendatory, but that part of the brain doesn't really kick in until middle school or sometimes even highschool, that's why I stated it as "very young ages." The formative years are when a good chunk of the precedents get set to determine if someone will end up on the right or left of the political spectrum, not as much as the post-puberty years but I'd expect the percentage would be in the double-digits in terms of "age range at which political affiliation is decided" on average.

This may be accurate, not really sure though. All I really need to know about women is that if they don't do what you want they respond well to being spanked, everything else works itself out.

Your assessment of me is 100% accurate.

Maybe have bully prevention till some grade then. I'm more than convinced bullying is necessary in high school if not prior.

Shot placement wins the day when 15ft/lbs can kill you as dead as 2500ft/lbs.

I hate how some of Holla Forums doesn't even bother to lurk /k/ or even learn basic firearm knowledge.

Yeah, by then it should be apparent if someone is a nerd or not.

You're smiley tbh. There are really only three things you need to do

…or they just have a denser skull.

Btw, just found an example of a man surviving a headshot of 7.62mm and have now btfo my own idea that for sure that type of ammo would go through.

youtube.com/watch?v=jof_o9scrkU

It's one of those mystery these shooters leave us guessing.

I heard some people play airsoft with 22lr because it doesn't hurt lol, how can it actually kill you if 22lr is so small ? pic related

:^)

I didn't even know Danny Phantom had such a huge autistic fanbase.

a subsonic 9mm will do less damage than a high speed .22

I have to self-check BWCget.

Underrated

heh

Agreed. School without bullying led to much of the faggotry we deal with today and I find young and old both agree with that. Not bullying to level of someone suiciding but teasing.
Even worked in schools for a while as the bullying crap started getting phased in, it also resulted in kids being smartasses to staff more. They realized they were untouchable, not going to get owned verbally, not going to get beaten, no consequences of any note etc.. they became little fuckheads.

I had to set a cousin straight on this shit a year or so back. Was staying with Uncle whom had med issues (major back/neck issues major pain killers/etc pain/irritation/limited movement etc), cousin was being a real cock and not helping the situation at all (uncle needed room/time understanding/communication etc), anywho, this fucker (cuzzy) was acting up and being really disrespectful.
I ignored it as I'm not his parent - yeah godfather but whatever. Tried to help and talk to them and listen to their side/issues and see what could be done but getting them to hold to it was hard.

Got to the point one morning where cuzzy is arguing with uncle big time, major tears/shouts/stomping and habbenins'

(continuation of the school kid/staff/bullshit loop in to family life!)
Later in the afternoon or evening, the little shit tries it on with me (I'd kept fully out of this particular episode) and complaining I got more to eat or something (I'd spent all day fixing uncles damn roof so I was not putting up with this shit).
This user turns to sheltered, thinks they know best teen and says something along the lines of

Cousin dropped sacks and looked like I'd just thrown a bucket of worms over them and the dramas mostly stopped. Other than that we got on really well and they usually loved hanging out and going hunting etc.
So, a dose of that and the threat of following it up (6'2 new-shitpostinglandian volksdeutsche vs teenager kek) seems to keep them in line. I think a reminder of how things can/could be shocks the old brain back awake.

read the thread you boon e.g;

CHECKED
LMFAO what a gets. Well done, user.

Then that was a 9x18 Makarov. A much lower pressure cartridge than a 9x19. But I would think that the shot was ether from outside of the weapon's maximum range, or it was a ricochet to have not penetrated the skull.

As for my preferred weapon, I take 9x19 and 5.56 because they are a good trade off between high round count in the magazine and terminal ballistics. You get plenty of tries to hit something vital and you are more likely to do vital damage.

I didn't say it does the same damage, I said that shot placement is more important than caliber dick waving contests, though that video is a rather extreme example. A piece of lead penetrating the heart is deadly no matter how small it is. And Hi-Point does not manufacture rimfire weapons.

Nigger, you need high caliber in order to fuck up his organs if he is wearing body armor.

I actually feel really bad about this one. Imagine fucking dying to some brony danny phantom fanboy retard

Now user I know you're not really trying to imply non-penetrative blunt force trauma to organs by way of selecting a larger caliber.

Was he shooting /mlp/ action figures as slugs?

And when exactly did body armor come into play here?… The cop who got killed was also shot through the armpit. I'm not using this example because I think .22 is superior in any way, I'm using it to show that small is still deadly and big is not as deadly as thought.

It's a sock puppet.

What.

Tell me user, at the end of the day, will pretty much any gun serve me well in taking down big feral nigger beasts trying to attack me?

Oh also asking this because if there's one thing life has taught me, it's the predators that come for you, anything weaker than yourself doesn't have the guts to come for you. So if I'm ever going to be attacked, it's going to be some crazed drug-addled beefy nigger. So that's what I got to prepare for.

Any based user got the screencap regarding the theory that the brony movement was actively pushed by the CIA in order to demasculate young men

I created it long ago as a joke on Holla Forums when suggesting we should fill our computers with children's cartoons and stuff to confuse and mindfuck the investigators after we carry out mass shootings and the anons with me in the thread decided My Little Pony would be best (though other shit was considered too). That was 9 years ago… and after a few months of trying to force the meme, finally, the brony phenomena took off and became its own subculture and everything.

Today my original intention (that it be used to mindfuck investigators looking into a mass shooting) has manifested as reality.

Meme magick.

There is a trade off between terminal ballistics and round count. The better the ballistics the better chance of stopping your attacker with a fatal wound as the round dumps its energy into the target's organs, the higher the round count the more chances you have at making a fatal wound. I would not carry a .22lr for self defense because even though it theoretically COULD score a fatal wound, you would have to be a very good shot in hitting a vital directly as it does not have enough energy for a sufficient hydro shock effect. Not to mention that you don't actually get that many shots compared to more powerful center fire cartridges due to the .22lr cartridges rimmed profile making double stack mags problematic. I also would not carry a large bore revolver because while you do have a very good chance of inflicting fatal damage, the high energy round would damage organs by passing "near" them, you also don't have many chances to hit and while the chance of doing damage is high, it is not guaranteed. Of course this is my personal preference and people carry these weapons all the time. A hole in the brain/heart/artery is deadly no matter the size. A crazy amount of handgun injuries like, 98% are non fatal if the target is still alive when the paramedics arrive.

TLDR: Yes pretty much anything that isn't a parlor gun can be used to successfully defend yourself from enrichment, though some have a higher probability than others to do the job. Anything is better than nothing.

proof?

Yes. That's been the entire point of me and several other anons giving you shit. Just about any gun you can think of will kill. The time it takes from being shot to being incapacitated or dead is where there are differences. In general platforms which allow higher velocities and cross sectional areas will increase your chances of a quick incapacitation. However as has already been brought up, at best the differences between the most effective rounds, and the least effective are far smaller than most people think. In the real world there's a lot of luck involved. Maybe your hollowpoint round goes in the lower thoracic, doesn't expand, doesn't hit any organs and flies out the backside with the assailant hardly worse for wear. Maybe the first thing it encounters after shirt material and skin is a rib and again the round doesn't expand and just punches a small hole in a lung. On the other hand maybe you miss him entirely, the round richochets off the ground and spalls bouncing back up into his neck through his juggular or cartoid and across his airway and he drowns in his own blood.

The point is you stop people in a firefight with small arms either by leveraging organ damage to sap their will to continue fighting, or by causing bloodvessel damage (preferably arterial) to sap their physical coordination, mental faculties and ultimately their capability to stay in the fight. In general the more massive the round in weight and size, and the higher the velocity, the higher your chance per hit to do that damage to end the confrontation, which is preferable, but the downsides are typically round carrying capacity and controllability of fire. Smaller slower rounds are less intimidating and usually easier to keep on target shot to shot at a high rate of fire, but unless you aim perfectly and get lucky with a straight shot you've got a smaller margin for error. It's all a trade off. You just have to figure out what you want and what you're willing to deal with.

What this guy said.

For high kill count purposes, what is the best way to quickly ensure the death of targets that have already been taken down by a shot, and are a bleeding mess on the ground? Just shoot them through the eye socket or through the part where the spine connects to the neck I guess? Would such accurate dispatches be feasible in a mass shooting situation? Also would a large assault truck plowing through a gay parade be better than using funs? What about explosives? What about a gas attack? What about just going around with a melee weapon like a mace or a knife?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ky53oWMfyLE

The manifesto video is the fucking funniest thing. I'm 4:19 in and he is just at his work stocking shelves and transitioning to printed out posters of his waifus that are hanging on his room walls all while pop music plays in the background. What was this guy even trying to do with this video?

To put it simply, it's statistics.

Biostatistics
Engineering statistics
Chemometrics Methods
Social statistics
Spatial statistics

I can find a method in any one of those disciplines to mold the end product I want.

The jews and communists have manipulated stats just like they have everything else. This is how I can see what they are doing to the hard sciences and MATH like they did everything else.

The POLLS were always a joke in politics, whether it's a liar trying to shake more shekels out of a losing politician, a media station telling it's viewers the sky is falling, or a statistician signing up for every telephone poll available telling them they are a gay Mexican women voting for Trump.

i see a lot of danny phantom shit (the ghost chick on the show was named ember right?), how do we know this guy was a brony?

watch parts of his videos and you see a lot of pony shit

Tits or GTFO.

Here is some of his fan base/collaborators. This guy is probably going to become famous in his autistic corners of the internet.

I hate that I live in the same state as this idiot.

DIS IS THE BRIZE OF FREEDOM :DDDD

Going ghost for the last time…

u should kill some people to show your displeasure

KEEP ON DANCING

there are times when he doesn't sound like a complete faggot and then he mentions "the ghost squads" and u remember he's retarded.

Yeah, probably myself.
Unlike this trash I'll have the courtesy to keep my problems with life to myself and not get other peoples lives involved.
Fucking coward.

And in the list:

He killed what he hated, ok.

c'mon the coin flip was to blame not him.

There's a label for ponyfags to be picked on but none for homestuck, steven universe nor undertale fans even though the latter three are more cancerous.

Not even the left is welcoming of bronies either.
twitter.com/marchagstbrnies/status/872541807061721088

He figures out the basics by the end. Still better than that anti-Pepe video.

Might as well post it.

If I'm not mistaken, Hartman became a Christian halfway through the production of that cartoon and switched the ghosts to being something closer to aliens.

Guess that's irony for your considering the fan base.

Chad claims yet another victim.

The version in Mint's repo is probably old. You can always compile from source for a fresh version.

Well then. This guy is pretty crazy.

You want to use pip.
Unfortunately the youtube API changes much more often than the distro puts out new versions. Of course, you also open yourself up to all kinds of trojans and so on. What else is new?

There's a PPA that hosts the latest versions of youtub-dl and keeps it up to date with upstream.

Holy fuck, I think I recognize that 'shooting range'. Remember when antifags were having (((sponsored))) shoot outs practising using firearms, and half the thread on Holla Forums was about how they left the place behind littered and covered in trash? Could this be that same place?

The guy is like the worst of my Xcom rookies

How do you feel letting the roaches win?

Bad.

Here's the entire EGS YouTube collection.
filetea.me/n3whrITChTpQcCuyMEk5HhAxQ

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Supposedly it was close to Phoenix, AZ.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. No matter how many times they delete my posts. My results speak for me. You won't have to listen to me for much longer. It's clear that there's no way that I can climb out of this.

Whatever. You can't choose anything. You can only suffer what you go through and hope that you come out the other side for the better. I haven't.

And we're not going to get genetic modifications. At all. Jews won't let you. They'll nuke the world before they'll ever let you have the shiny toys.

Samson Looms.

And those of us who aren't good enough for that? What then?

You're still arguing on from a position of strength. There's no way to do what you're saying for me. Failure is permanent. Loss is Infinite.

I'm just screaming until it's time to go. That's all.

Try it. Watch what happens.

HOLY SHIT PEPE JUMP SCARE!!!
youtu.be/Ky53oWMfyLE?t=26m14s

Take him hunting. Make him bathe in the blood of his first kill. Then get him drunk.

make him join a boxing club or something. hard to find one without niggers tho.

Because bronies are retarded manchildren

They find every opportunity they can to shit on Trump, don't they? It's just getting annoying at this point.

I'm watching his full "manifesto" now. This would be hilarious if he didn't actually succeed in killing innocent people. What a pathetic faggot.

thanks

its quite interesting going through these archives he left behind, you really get a glimpse of what goes on in the mind of someone like him
the fact that its documented so well and the complete honesty makes it interesting to study. this whole situation really raises a lot of questions
how do we make sure people dont turn out like this?
why do people like this even exist in the first place?
how can these people get "fixed"? is it even worth the time?

youtube.com/watch?v=TMCgEzkgGbM

This one is from 8 months ago. He's been bat shit crazy for a long time.

electricity

kek bump

It genuinely sounds similar to Kyras's blood for the blood god speech

Literally
Also I assume Rachel isn't a real person either. Sometimes I wish we had access to these kinds of people before they go an hero with random people, to guide them onto some those that actually deserved being their targets. And from how he describes those ghosts. Floating around, plotting to kill random people en masse just because they can. They don't sound like such nice people, why did he worship them so much? Then again, maybe I shouldn't question the logic of someone who is hearing voices.

To copy Eric Harris.

3 kills from 60 shots makes sense now. he probably missed his own head a few times when he tried to kill himself

What on Earth is that video? What a bizarre person. If I hadn't known he had shot up a school I would think he was an expert in irony.

What a waste of talent.

a lot of people, I'd suspect everyone in fact actually hears voices, they just know enough not to call it that. I think it's a human condition. People say to themselves, should I wear this or should I wear that, and often there is an imperceptible reply back in ones own mind. See attached image: These type of things can range from, should I go to work today, should I do this or that. Also, if people are alone for long periods of time it becomes more ingrained, this is why there are so many available counseling types out there, grief counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, counseling for gambling, etc. I have talked to ppl that have attended counseling and often they say things like… it's good to be around people and not be "stuck in my own head" this occurs due to loneliness and it is perfectly normal. Case in point, Tom Hanks in the movie "Castaway" talked to a painted volleyball to remain sane. This little moron was struggling with maturity, and doing it completely alone, and for a long long period of time.
I listened to one of his statements and he stated that when a classmate died in a car accident his mother sent him a text message. Did you hear, so and so is dead…. I thought that was a piss poor way to inform ones own young kids of the finality of unnatural death. My first encounter occurred when my grandmother died and it was disturbing, but it was handled with respect, and I was made to be aware that death is a part of life and it is natural that all will die in time. This kids only companion in childhood, and in life was the electric jew. I suspect both his parents worked, he was a latch key kids, he had no adult supervision all through-out his formative years. Seriously, had this kid worked side by side with his dad I think this would not have happened.

N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N

Inner monologue and moral conflicts =/= Psychotic delusions and auditory hallucinations

There is a massive difference between the three

An edit from /mlpol/.

What you describe is antisocial behaviour and you mix it with some other shit to suit that board because you assume many of the frogs have that "trait" which is correct.

The beta follows rules like it is the fucking bible, if manspreading is banned by sign on the local transfer then the beta follows suit because in his mind that makes a lot of sense to him, hence betas follow SJW shit religiously.
That isnt certainly the case in what you describe.
Betas arent isolated they are part of the group.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour

You fucktard.

*respects women*

I am the trve alpha male here.

Isn't it creepy that he filmed it like a goofy Pewdiepie vlog type video instead of a shaky video where he's outside while driving talking in a deep gravelly about his revenge? He's saying this in such a nonchalant way like, "So yeah you know I'm gonna blow Brian's fucking head off and hopefully seal the all the doors in time before the cops come.' What a deranged fucking creep.

Do not make me probe you.

What a coherent reply.

and from the videos I do not see this kid sitting there having conversations with someone who is not there. Do you? Please point it out to me where you've seen this.

This kid came home from school, no one was there, he woke up weekend mornings and no one was there, he stayed in his room, sure and his parents will say he was a good kid, well behaved, etc. But he filled the emptiness with cartoons and online discussions. He said he expected his YouTube career to be successful….. and it wasn't but I have to really question how healthy is it to even have that expectation in the first place.

I get it you want and seek to simplify the kid was fucked up, he was a mental case, I see it from the statements Law Enforcement always makes, "deeply disturbed child" "heinous act" "coward" etc etc… this country wouldn't be in such piss poor shape if law enforcement was about solving problems, or fixing things. So they are never helpful… and they Jews, the medical professionals will seek to find a chemical imbalance in this kids brain, but look at him. How many calories was this kid consuming daily? he looks like he was eating a box of dried noodles in his room or TV dinners every night. To me he displays a great many traits which show he was left behind in his own household.

The system still works, thank Trump

His female edgy characters (which i assume he would have liked to have instead of being them) are singing in whatever edgy artsytle that is with a musculine voice.

"YouTube career to be successful" knew a guy that was kinda edgy, a bit disturbed that was also having that delusions or lets say "intentions" to do that kind of stuff, mildly talented pretty well spoken.
I assume it would be a matter the extend of going along that kind of train of thought.

But then again what could law enforcement do? Put you on a list for having your female cartoon characters sing in a male voice?

Also in one of the videos he stated that going to counseling or being prescribed medication would change him, and that wasn't him, he didn't want to be drugged.
I can relate. In my mid 20's I had a shit job, the work was too easy, boring and the rate of pay was too low. I really felt trapped in that situation and couldn't sleep at nights, the expectations from family was, keep the job, things will get better, etc. So I said fuck it I am depressed and my parents were the first ones to jump on the prescription band wagon to cure depression… I strongly resisted this cure, but I went along with it, to conform with expectations…. but, after a couple months success didn't come, the fix never arrived, lifestyle improvement was not found in a magic pill. I did this. I quit my shitty job, distanced myself from my own toxic family, took a job which required me to wake and 5am, and worked hard labor construction, by noon I needed to eat a massive deli sandwich and a pint of chocolate milk, by dinner time I needed to eat an entire horse, and by 9:30-10:00pm I was sleeping from exhaustion like a baby waking again at 5am. In several months I gained 40 lbs. of muscle, I was no longer a twerp, I felt better, looked better, slept like a rock, and was so much happier. Point is I changed my life, my life was fixed by what I did, not by a fucking prescription that my aunts, my uncles, my mother and father said would fix me…. my close family and extended relatives couldn't even keep my personal medical history confidential. And what pisses me off to this day is by doing what I did, I still didn't get respect from my family, I only heard the haunting ghost of accusation of how I was depressed and needed medication.
This kids worked a shit job for 7 years at the supermarket. I had a job like that, one summer in high school. Never would I have accepted working in a fucking supermarket for the rest of my life. I think it was expected of this kid.

RID AMERICA OF THE CANCEROUS FUCKING JEWS

Most Americans are in with the Jews

You do understand the point that I was trying to make, right? Hearing voices are entirely different from inner monologue. The horsefucker certainly loved to talk to himself and on camera about irrelevant bullshit. I never claimed that he heard voices.

I've sat a outdoor cafes and people watched as a past time with friends, We make up all kids of shit and then relate it to each other. I'm not saying you did but it has been pointed out that this kid assumed certain things when going places, or encountering groups of people, that he heard voices, and I think more so important is he was alone all the time. He hide 2 shotguns from his parents…. I had two shotguns as a kid, I didn't have hide them, I used them to hunt ducks or other small game, one was my grandfathers and the other newer and mine. Both double barreled 12 gauges. I didn't have to hide them, I wasn't alone for the most part. I also grew up during a different time but a lot of what this kid spoke, and the way he spoke it I could relate. He states it himself, he thought this way for years, it had been going on for years, he talks of benchmark points where it only got worse. Yeah I get he's a horsefucker and talked to a camera as a companion but that is my point, that in and of itself is not healthy. Look at how good he is talking to a fucking camera, how many times has he done that before? You know what? I have never once talked to a camera. I talk to people, it's a healthier thing to do.

Well lets assume that youth and rebellion is something that is natural, and lets assume that you have to assume that once you are "marked" you are talking to big brother or the invisible boogeyman for that matter, it would be a natural thing to do.
I mean theresa may is asking that everyone should be under constant surveillance or like marilyn manson would say welcome to the freak show.
Or if you do think that approach doesnt fit, talking to a camera is like the new way of confession, like "god" listens to you because he is all knowing and understands you.

SO if you factor that in, the "creativity" he has goes into the nothingness just like your SJW shit goes into the nothingness by default.

Whenever a shootout thread happens the normalfags come out of the woodwork to push the bullying is good meme because they want an excuse to push others without getting punished. They're sociopaths, and they want to keep doing this stuff because they don't have much else to offer or do otherwise, and they do it on those that really don't deserve this sort of treatment, like actual students that want to learn.
If there were some neon-haired shitheads, rowdy morons, and stupid cliques that brought out bad behaviour, then I would understand going after them, but the people need to point out that their behaviour and actions are shit and they're going to keep getting more unless they stop their bullshit. But normalfags don't want to point it out because they want someone to pick on, and the people who need to improve will never know. For some people, they need to be told about it from their peers. If they don't listen, then that's their problem.

Pick one.

Then say it how it is, pretty simple.
Personally i never gave much shit about SJWs other than on an intellectual level until these build up scams entered my sphere and i dont really like that because they are not really the type to make a big fuzz about. Mostly shitkids with the little extra, and the little extra is military or cooperate founding and i dont respect the cooperate friends at all. That is the impression i got. But as you said you would use sociopaths for that, but on the other side your framework would amplify that behaviour, what do you think makes georgie boy laying it down to all the pawns? For example.

They don't say how it is in school. That's where most of it comes from.
Learn to read. I said that the people that are 'bullying' should be telling the others they're acting unacceptable if they are acting as such to deserve it. And honestly, this will only come out if the people who do the bullying actually want to see the others stop acting like a putz, but that won't happen.

You fail to see that this are natural human dynamics, i got bullied in school and so did you probably. And life isnt just the first 10years until people grow out of it, in fact for most people i would argue that kind of bullying makes them stronger later on. And for that matter, every bully has gotten his fair share and i made sure of it.
But we are talking about grown up people here not some fucking kids, arent we?
And that SJWism is just retarded crap, more or less it should be explored why this crap materilizes and their counterparts.
You cannot apply a moral vector here and you cannot make it sound like it is a school incident because otherwise you would have to accept that grown up people are fucking retards.

And furthermore, usually if you refer to that, youth has rebeled against something substantial, nowadays it is some artifical shit.

"School" always has been some kids shit, kids bully and other kids get bullied and usually that is the natural dynamics and for that matter even if that doesnt sound right, both sides are kids, and you add a hypermoralistic vector to that because kids will always be kids, one way or another.

I think a lot of it is the result of growing up in the age of social media, meanwhile you have every other musician, actor, and YouTube personality promising you that you are meant for so much more while also telling you you're perfect the way you are. Throw in some no friends and an unhealthy obsession with his violent OC and it's a perfect storm.

There's also a lot of narcissism thrown in there. He even acknowledges it a few times, but then writes it off as him just being himself or taking pride in his work.

What scares me the most is that he reminds me of several people I know in various ways, but none all together.

Natural behaviour, i once visited a doctor so i can doctor's certificate. She wouldnt want to give it to me at first bitching about me smoking etc. and told me it is hard to love oneself, then i said maybe that would be really Narcissistic which she partly agreed on. I assume that trait is due to the framework and heavy specification.
Which is also some part of the SJW mechanism.

you must only hear yourself. I can not follow you from "marked" to "theresa may" to "god" to "nothingness"

I am not a SJW by any means. Frankly this kid was broken completely by the time he made these final videos. The only solution for him was a bullet in the head…. minus the people he killed as a workable solution. However just like him having a head of jumbled nonsocial thoughts from shotguns to bronies, to wearing girl underwear, to being so fucking frustrated and lonely he could scream I think in the vacuum of total loneliness that was this kids entire life it was avoidable. I've watched old retirees at McDonalds have breakfast and coffee as a group in the morning, everyday to get out of their own heads and not go crazy.

The problem I am having with this, is this kid took on so many agendas of other people that are destructive mentally. I can't inventory every way this kid ended up fucked up. Opening the door to homosexuality and transsexualism under the guise of human right, humanism, when you are biologiocally programed to be heterosexual was/is a mistake because he idolized a female cartoon caricature of a girl, and felt an attraction or love towards it, yet he is secretly dressing up as a girl himself in his desperate loneliness loving himself. The connection to self loathing is apparent and yet one would ask why? You know years ago it was common for a father to take his son at a certain age to a whorehouse, in other cultures there were rites of passage, coming of age, this kid had nothing, zero to fucking ground him to reality, except perverted pony shows, and the degenerate sexual gutter that can be the internet.

This kid needed a father, a big brother, an uncle, a grandfather, a girlfriend, a mother, anything maybe even a friend. He talked about friends in college and how over the course of the semester he got close to them, then started sending them links to his YouTube channel, and I am thinking to myself, why? When I had friends in high school or college I went hunting or fishing, or a million other personal thing with them, in person, it does not even sound like he even hung out with his peers. I've met kids like him that have said they became involved in sport parachuting because they were thinking of killing themselves and felt that why not do something before that that risks their life in the process of living.

I talk about kinds since the bullying situation mostly revolves around kids, I think the term stops when you leave school. For this person, yeah he may have been adult-age, but his situation means he's stuck in 'arrested-development'.
Are you saying that bullying is part of human nature? Because most of it stems from schools, which are an artificial environment where kids are hoarded around forced to meet with others they don't like or understand, creating this conflict.
I should have specified that it's high school, since kids earlier on don't have a rigid moral fiber. Earlier on, in let's say late elementary at the earliest, some kids do understand the moral issues involved, but there will be others that don't. Then again, a lot of issues would have been solved with the removal of the zero tolerance policy that prevents fighting back.
SJWs in general are mental cases, but they are a variety of mental cases that come from different origins. You say some people benefit from it, well that's some, and I could say those are exceptions, which prove they don't. The SJWs that do reach adult age will be in a state of 'stunted growth', so to speak, as you can see how they act in twatter. Their origins and methods of revenge are another story, however.
And your point about accepting that grownups are fucking retards, well most of them are; they won't improve or stop a situation if it calls for it.

jumping in here without reading the previous posts, but I think that was the age of social media rearing it's head. That's how most kids today socialize. They operate via twitter or facebook, sending links and pics, and if better plans up than hanging out with certain friends you just go with those. There's no loyalty and a lot of kids don't know what it's like to even have a real friend.

Is there any proof this "guy" was actually a brony?

Yes, just watch any of his fucking videos.

I have and I haven't seen a single pony. It's all that nickelodeon goth bitch.

It's been bugging me that he was so active across so many social media sites yet I haven't been able to dig up a single email address. He openly provided links to over 20 different accounts and mentions having corresponded via email with folks for producing his vids, so we know he's got to have a few addresses.

Granted, all the accounts he links are associated with his later productions and ghost sperging with the exception of the PioneersProductions account.

I did find the account [email protected]/* */ had a Tumblr account at one point, but I have absolutely zero information on it besides that it was deactivated sometime prior to 2016 (was in the Tumblr 2016 database dump and marked for deactivation).

No hits for any other addresses in any of my database dumps with the keywords PioneersProductions, PioneerProd, WorthlessToaster, EGSProductions, or EGSWorld. Keyword of AndrewBlaze has some hits, but I've ruled most of the out. So only method I see to find it at this point is from one of his few contacts.

Bonus pic of Randy missing a target 3 meters away from him with buck shot! I'd kill myself too if my aim was that bad.

Good point, thanks, I can sense that and it's foreign to me. Sad. I had friends in high school, close friends, and best friends.

This video youtube.com/watch?v=GJtAbUj-0KY at 40:10 is a common sentiment and it surprises me when I hear it, a couple years ago I met two younger college age American girls and they both expressed it, and in acting on it, and I didn't understand why because it is so destructive felt the same way. It's an ideal or value that has been widely promoted, and this is why I blame (((them))) one girl in high school takes a part time job at a burger restaurant, and does well, is promoted to assistant manager quickly over a few years, is making good money, gets an apartment, nice car, and then throws it all away, because she didn't want to "sell out". Ends up broke, renting a dingy room in a ramshackle house, and taking the bus around town. Other girl goes to college, graduates, and spends her time sitting in the park with bums playing guitar, smoking weed, develops a terrible meth - heroin habit and nearly dies, she may have recovered, may not have, I don't know them anymore. She didn't want to "sell out" also. While I knew them I was talking about the Asians I've observed who come here, go to school, graduate, get married and have kids, become functioning upwardly mobile adults. In explaining this process to the Americans girls it was met with the same sentiment (((self-loathing))) as if there is something (((guilty))) in achieving success conventionally by a normal educational/maturity process, those American girls would have been ok with economic success if it was by selling drugs, or being a musician, but conventionally…. they are guilty of something. The fucking mindset of Americans children and young people is all wrong.

First you learn to shoot from the shoulder, aiming down the barrel as you become familiar with the weapon shot placement becomes easier and easier. Shooting from the hip is a nigger way to shoot. (((Hollywood))) promotes this so the police encounter niggers that shoot this way and it gives them the advantage. I used to hunt as a teenager shooting rabbits, squirrels, and birds when they broke from cover during small game season. There was nothing healthy about this kids life. Everything was (((JEW))) infested degeneracy.

That kid wasnt a homosexual or transsexual, nothing about his demeaor strikes that cord.
That shit carton characters that were singing in a male voice were just a subconscious materialization, an outlet so to speak if you would take an "freudian approach", the characters were female but the voice was male.
Instead of making that retarded pony characters he could make some funny shit because he was really good at drawing.
Now if i watch other parts of the video, he copies other "youtubers" wanting to make it transpire as an evoution to that kind of marketing. Even the words he uses are shaped like that and the stressing of his larynx without being from switzerland to make deep sincere voice which certainly isnt his natural tonage. Like merini from dota2.

Acutally this goy is pretty pretty, some muscles and he would be really attractive to girls.

so a few questions,
does this mean the parents will start blaming mlp now for their shitty parenting?

Also isn't that a poorly drawn hi point carbine?

He was 24years old cant really blame the parents.
The delusion is that MLP is tailored to fucking little girls not grown men, no matter how talented you are.

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/The_EGS_Wiki

He believed in EGS (Ember's Ghost Squad) as like a religion almost. He believed it was the afterlife. Apparently there were a lot more members in EGS.

If you take a look at the Ember McLain Remember music video you can see "allegiance" to EGS.

When he joined he probably started to feel confused since only female "souls" can be part of EGS, as stated by the wiki.

In one of his video's he also displays female clothing and underwear, indicating that he probably dressed up as a female.
Some of his older videos he was just a normal teenager doing stupid shit like "Fatass" a parody of Jackass.
It wasn't until he because fully immersed in the internet did he become radicalized. Pretty spooky shit.

I was in CO when colombine happened, sure enough every christfaggot was blaming manson, rammstein and music in general instead of shitty parenting; shit parenting makes shit kids.
They'll blame em anyway and try to sew em, thats how the jewdiciary system works sadly, look at simpson aka football nigger, they did waaay more damage in civil court than criminal.

and any /k/ommando confirm if that was a hi point carbine? Really looked like it, considering getting one for a beater.

I remember Taxman, and thinking how if any brony was to go on a shooting rampage, it'd be him. Does anyone know what happened to him?

I also seem to recall he wasn't the only brony married to his pony waifu either. Apparently there's an entire community of them.

is it the memes again?

Still waiting for the evidence of him being a brony.

lel whatevs its still funny, ban assault ponies

Not sure why no one else has answered you.

But if anyone watched his final video (not the 17 hour manifesto, the 45min partially animated one titled 'Goodbye'), you'd have seen a slew of MLP merch scattered across his room. There were ponies in his sock drawer even.

Not sure what you'd define as brony, I'd call him one though simply for owning those things. Doesn't seem like he's obsessed with it though, or at least as much as the show he recolored.

More.

Currently going through his home tour video, likely to be more evidence in there once he gets to his room at the end.

thats what I thought, I know a couple bronies IRL and this guy doesnt fit the bill. Don't judge, had some friends succumb to autism, I was their stable friend way back when.

Honestly, I don't really care about the show I just thought it was funny. I know a lawyer who takes his kids to the everfree bronycon in whatever state it's in, he's one of the few stable parents I know. I'm a halfchan transplant from waaay back when, I remember the jabronie and huuuge ban days so this shit has troll quality to me.

Which is really interesting since that moral vectors that are childish transcendent to adulthood.

I wore a leather jacket and all black the day after Colombine.

COfag?

No, just an oldfag that was in his senior year of HS.

Fair enough. I guess I was just hoping he'd be obsessed with it like he is for Donny Phantasm. An actual Brony Massacre is a lot funnier than some shitty 10 year old ghost cartoon nobody cares about. In a way, it does make it a little more interesting, however.

was in CO when colombine happened, after that I wore a trenchcoat just out of spite. Seriously this is a failing of the mental health institution more than anything but as always no one will do shit about it.

saved motherfucker! Seriously It irritates me that decades ago this clusterfuck of a human would have been in an institution but those days are long gone sadly.

I read this excerpt from an article today that was more so focusing on his tranny behavior. Made me right away think of Christian Weston Chandler in recent years as Randy's explanation of his trans stuff almost perfectly matches CWC's mental gymnastics. Both claim it stemmed off of hating men as a whole but that they still liked women. CWC obviously is either further along whateverthehell route that he is on or has less shame. Unlike Chrischan, Randy said he only crossdressed in private with his mother's clothes.

There are similarities between the two in a lot of other ways too. Most obvious being CWC recoloring Sonic and then revolving his entire life around his 'original' series. Just replace Sonic with Danny Phantom and Sonichu with any of Randy's Ember Ghost Squad characters. Both love My Little Pony to boot too. Randy looks to not be as crippled with as much autism, otherwise it's a striking match.

CWC Mass Shooting Arch when?

archive.is/6KT7N

Forgot source.

Homosexual != transsexual. One type of transsexualism is just homosexuality turned up to 11, the other is something else entirely ("autogynephilia" is sometimes used to designate that type if you're interested in reading about it), and that's what he had. The "women are objectively superior, men are all ugly" stuff from his writing matches very well with stuff I've heard coming from trannies (particularly from those who aren't educated enough to just parrot SJW orthodoxy to describe why they want to be girls).

EGS is all him, he made it up. The other members are his OCs, he has twitter accounts for them and they haven't tweeted since the shooting.

Get that boy some weights and workout with him or something.

As a Digital Forensic Investigator I've been looking at this as an interesting case of internet radicalization.
I've been reading his journal and he does in fact look up to Eric Harris.

Yes, I think he hit some pretty low points as he was maturing and went through them alone, lost and confused, and arrived at the incorrect solutions, he grasped onto what are parroted everyday in the media as the correct solutions, gay rights, LGBT rights, the whole we are one love ideal. In watching his suicide video I felt that he wasn't truthful as to what "happened" or what were his truly low points, he seems to stress strongly his friend dying but I suspect there was something more personal hidden there. Perhaps he was shunned by a girl or had a massive disappointment academically, he states over and over that he rejected goals, (full time job, marriage, family) and then in doing so felt there was no future. This is why I say it's conflict by design, people are following an agenda, and it is destructive to themselves, and yet they are told they are doing the right thing, this is why (((they))) need to be eliminated. (((THEY))) are the ones doing it via control in government, in the media, in entertainment, on social media, everywhere, what is occurring in America is subversion on a scale never ever seen before and it is (((them))) doing it. This kid is a product of that. What is similar to this are all of the kids that have given up and then gotten involved in narcotics like the heroin epidemic ravaging the country. Shame he had no idea what was done to him and by (((whom))).

I learned to use a chainsaw, would fell trees, cut them into pieces for splitting and then used a hand axe to split them once they had cured a bit. This kid needed twice the calories he was taking in daily, and for years prior to grow healthy, a healthy body is a healthy mind. Granted he was 24, but he was living under the supervision of his parents, I can't see how they let him grow into this from 14 to 18 to 20 to 24.

The second page of the first journal entry he talks about how he got his name, Andrew Blaze.
He states that it comes from Hurricane Andrew in 1992, as being the most destructive hurricanes in Florida's history. Blaze comes from his fascination with fire.

I have everything downloaded except the last two videos, I'm webming them now.

Bullying does not make someone weak. The weak are bullied. The weak are weak because of absent or weak parents. I can almost guarantee you that this failure was the child of a single parent, and was never taught the benefits of ambition, and sating that ambition. A man is no man without the drive to conquer.

I've been reading his journal for awhile now. I do agree that this was a product of his parents, but not of a single parent. His father "Bob" was a super market worker and he thought of his father as worthless. He also thought his mother really never payed any attention to him, at least not enough to see the "signs."

Here is what I got so far. I accidentally skipped Jan-May. So I have to read that yet.

January 28th, found animator.

I guess all the shit in his room isn't a big enough tell.

The kid was shaving his arms and legs using a woman's razor, no one noticed.
I gather he had a brother, and no one noticed the girls leggings and bras in the laundry??? wtf???
bras and leggins

The parents were shaped beta cuck goy's beaten down by the electric jew themselves.
I'm curious if suicide runs in the family?

Imagine planning your own suicide over months, day after day and day after day your parents are just larping through life never really giving a shit. A few years ago I sat down and as an adult tried to have a conversation with my own mother, and I am a grown adult and all she could do was text, email, and read Facebook stories while I was talking, it was highly disturbing because I paused, and she said…. I'm listening to you, and then I continued talking to her and just watched her as I talked…… that was even more disturbing because it almost struck me she wasn't even human anymore. Prior to my grandparents passing I used to go and visit them and we had great conversations, about life, the world, the future, the past, really engaging conversations…. wtf happened to the world??

Definitely a Flutterfag. I knew a kid just like him in highschool who was obsessed with fucking Fluttershy.

Oh, he's a brony alright, maybe not a really big brony, but he talks about it in is journal.

What a fucking retard

His Waifu is Mackenzie West. A EGS character he made up. She's also 16 and he's 24, he talks about in his journal saying "It's only a number" lol
the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Mackenzie_West

yup fucking retard. I thought to myself listening to his videos he is the type of kid you take out into the woods to have a conversation with, and when you learn how fucking retarded and deranged he is you have to kill him yourself out of compassion for others.

It looks like he thought his creations and mental machinations were real. In the 17 hour video someone linked here he talks about how they are talking to him, how he can feel their presence, and how he will join them after his death. He also talks about Mackenzie West's death like it was something that happened to someone close to him.

I think the part that annoys me most is that this cringey faggot got what he wanted. It's like the ending of

Got candlejack'd there

The ending of Seven. He got away with his plan completely. He wanted to kill at least 2 people, which he did including the "new girl". Wanted to get souls for the EGS, which in his mind he did, and wanted to off himself before the cops got him.

Trips confirm.

He's definitely in ponyfag territory, but the magnitude of his EGS thing eclipses it totally.

At least he'll have the crushing disappointment of hell or nothingness instead of his made up alternate dimension where his waifu is waiting for him.

what a fucking retard, knowing I have all of eternity to be dead I'll enjoy the short amount of time I have been given to be alive.

I bet you're related to the mexishit you're talking about you autistic beaner. This thread is hilarious, a fucking weird crypto-kike kid goes on a timmy turner shooting spree.

I'm listening to the suicide tape and going through his videos. I'm astounded at how miserable his grasp of guns is. Maybe it's just years of shooting and /k/ on my part, but holy shit. It's like his entire thought process was derived from watching columbine dramatizations. He went on and on about how one needs to know his weapons and ridicules poor aim, but in videos he's shooting from the hip at ten yards and not hitting shit.
Hip fire is pretty dumb in most instances, but his skills are still remarkably poor compared. It's like he's so floppy, weak, and disjointed that he couldn't aim if he tried.

Great, now this cuck is stealing even more content from Holla Forums to share with normies for patreon shekels. Don't be surprised when all the mirrors and original channels get removed from (((youtube))) like after his terry davis video.

feelsgoodman.jpg

you crisis actor fellaters are the worst

Wonder who could be behind that shelf

Are you retarded? Jim was talking about this before Holla Forums was. Also, third pic isn't him dumb shit. Fourth pic is Sargon.

Dude he was hideous. He wasn't even feminine with a decent face but shitty fashion/body like those emo prettyboys that teenage girls like. He was just a lanklet with long hair and a deformed repzion-esque face.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT MOESHITPOSTERS ARE OF THE SAME BREED AS BRONIES

The bullies are molested, and turned gay by their parents. They terrorize the obvious fags to appear straight. They often end up in the police.

You seem to be a bully victim that's frustrated even now.

No, bullies aren't some walking freudian cliché, they just like to bully your weak beta ass because it's good fun.

lol /k/ hurt

In actual truth, he's with his waifu now.

t. I know the astral well you filthy mundane

It's because he's an edgelord who feels he needs to make a video about his important self.

Other people just take off and fuck an entire place up, like postal workers back in the day.

Do we know yet if he was a manlet?
If Elliot Rodger had to plan a spree because he can't get a girl, then it's no surprise this guy had to invent an online waifu. (Too bad she died.)
Any evidence he ever found the comfy of honorary Aryan 2D?

Go join your autist brony cousin, moeshit cancer.

Those who insult moe should die.

What dis shit

mediafire .com/folder/mnl2glgwqofrt/Andrew_Blaze_Suicide_Tapes

Get the reviews started:

google .com/search?q=Weis+grocery+in+Tunkhannock%2C+Pa&rlz=1C1CHWA_enUS556US556&oq=Weis%C2%A0grocery+in+Tunkhannock%2C+Pa&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#lrd=0x89c530881cc7d9f3:0x5fc59135b62dc7b,1,

TRAIN TRAIN

These guys are bragging about it.

Just speaking from observation. Bullying is homoerotic. Didn't affect me, because I am not a fag.

So both tranny and wigger. That would mean a white male who wants to be a sheboon. That's a lot of self-hatred. Another casualty of Danny Fantom.

Lets see you do it then. Prove Moeshit autists are more capable than us all so we have to grudgingly respect you after you top Breivik's highscore.

This is a great post, and I think the amount of outrage over it is unreasonable. You pretty accurately described my own behavior from several years ago, back when I was a liberal and a beta. You put into words all of the emotional vices that I realized I had grown out of, especially the parts about being manipulative and passive-aggressive. The only point I object to is the "projects" thing, I would think that a beta would either settle for the lowest standards possible (fat chicks and asians) in order to get laid or (more likely) orbit around a nice girl who would never want to date them.

I suspect your points hit the nail on the head for a lot of other people as well and uncovered an uncomfortable truth, which is why there's so much bitter denial in this thread. anyone else notice that Holla Forums has been getting more /r9k/ ever since cuckchan started bleeding over?

Like a formerly perfectly normal soldier that comes back from the war and is suddenly gay with a fat fetish.

Now this is autism.

Because those with the power and rank to profile crimes are more interested in that evil white man that doesn't want his race to be wiped out and replaced with foreigners. They're more interested in the white man on Holla Forums saying "nigger" and the old white man on more "normalfag" places that wishes for society to be like the one he grew up in during the 50s. They're more worried about the people who don't want schools and media telling their young children all about sex and homosexuality when they're too young in a non-degenerate society to even need to remotely know anything about it. But no, the leftist preparing to kill people over ideological differences "isn't a thread". The leftist on twitter detailing how one could circumvent the LARP armor some late teens/early 20s at oldest civnat cuck is wearing to a protest and kill the kid for having different opinions "isn't a threat". The communist groups openly colluding and planning violent riots and "revolutions" "aren't a threat".
They'd rather stick a guy in a car in a nearby parking lot to watch you leave your apartment to go to work and keep an eye on you because you visit "evil right wing" websites on a VPN and take notes on how you're looking at firearms for 2nd amendment and self defense purposes. Because YOU are the threat for wanting to use your rights and the right to remain living. The communists and muslims attacking and slaughtering your kind every day, and the puppetmasters behind the curtains, they're not a "threat".

Are you the "everything will be automated and there will be no jobs and there will either be infinite resources or everything will be death ASSES AND EGGOS" autist?

That's a difficult proposition. /k/ is full of illogical autism and commies/lolbergs that shit on Holla Forums for political reasons on top of claiming "hurr Holla Forums 2 stupid 2 use gunz lols" with zero basis behind it. The board has seen better days. It's sad when the main topics are rare and full of retards, the vidya topic is dominated by faggots that love MOBA bastardizations of what used to be a hardcore tactical shooter that had planning stages that took longer than the missions to set up just right to keep your team alive and win, and the most interesting thread left is the spoo/k/y skinwalker story thread. You want Holla Forums to lur/k/ more and better understand firearms? Try dealing with your commie and lolberg problem.

>>>/furry/
Go back.

How he had the remaining brainpower to put on a set of earplugs is questionable.

wew

Why couldn't the gun have been loaded? Would have been hilarious if he was going through his cringy manifesto, offed himself before he could do anything, and the police ended up finding the video. What a fucking nigger.

Which is still degenerate. Whores are subhumans.

These videos continue showing how sad this shit is. He doesn't have a particularly deep voice, but it's unmistakably a male voice. Compare to other tranny faggots with the nasally high pitched voices. He looks like a Smiley-tier faggot, but that could be improved. In a healthier society, he could have turned out to be a still fairly loserish but otherwise normal guy without a mentally ill connection to childrens' cartoons, and could be making youtube videos about some project he was working on. Instead, the sickness of society leeched into his mind and he ends up killing three people.

Don't forget they were also blaming the game Doom. Remember, this is when Doom was about killing demons and ultimately killing the "icon of sin", satan. Not the LOL GORE LOL KILL faggotry that the new game is.

Last I heard, his mother took away his gun and he was becoming more and more restricted from getting his alcohol. No idea beyond that. /cow/ dried up on info and spent some time being total cancer. You know, the majority of that board wants chrischan to continue perpetually being unemployed and on "benefits", eternally leech off taxpayer and retard dimes, never even try to get a job and be a slightly less useless waste of space just so they can keep making autistic tracking threads about him. That's the kind of person that frequents that board.

Top kek, you're fucking retarded.
Who gives a fuck about that schizophrenic retard?

Uhuh. Fuck that woman host btw.

I am still confused how faggots got MLP out of this. Everything revolved around a show about ghosts cancelled a decade ago.

It's not bitter denial, he just ctrl+F'd antisocial and turned it into beta.

And yes cuckchan is full of cucks, of course we would start to get pathetic robots here.

His room is full of MLP art and merch.

Hes got MLP posters on his wall

This whole pin it on cartoon fetishes and NEETs is a very obvious psyop. I would expect peoplehere to be at least smarter than cuckchan.

How are these people are threat compared to faggots and subhuman shitskins?

One of them just killed 3 people retard.

He was a mentally ill tranny what does that have to do with cartoons?

You have a suspiciously invested interest in making sure worthless parasites and degenerates that invest themselves in childrens' cartoons aren't blamed for their roles in degenerating society. Are you a horsefucker?

So loser NEETs that sit in their moms house and have zero ability to do anything are ruining the country? Not kikes,niggers,spic or boomer cucks? Try not being such a dumb faggot.

Give up now, you've already lost. Just like your fellow horsefuckers that tried to shut this thread down when it was first starting.

Actually I won because you started sperging like a retard with no argument.

You forgot your dank moneyjew gifs, horsefucker.
A mentally ill tranny with a degenerate lust for childrens' cartoons and other fetishes murdered three people in cold blood and you're angry, on Holla Forums of all places, that the shooter's degeneracies that you personally share are part of the discussion and part of the cause.

This place really did get infested with JIDF.

Thanks for outing yourself.

It must make you fume when your sperg shitposts don't convey anything but that your a massive faggot.

proofs?

Read the thread, horsefucker. and replied to you directly on top of posts that reveal it earlier in the thread.
You have a suspiciously strong vested interest in defending the groups and "fandoms" this faggot was in. Maybe your horsefucker boards need a few raids?

Yes, It is called the truth and you are a intellectual dishonest faggot. A poster and plush toys don't mean anything. He also had a beetles poster will the last living members have to disavow him?

He was also a fan of King of the Hill

ALL THE OTHER KIDS
MORE MASS SHOOTINGS WHEN
WE NEED ANOTHER VIRGIN MASS SHOOTER AND THIS TIME NEED TO HIT TRIPLE DIGIT KILL COUNT COUNT

When are you going to bring proof or a argument instead of being a goon?

You continue to ignore everything presented to you because it doesn't fit with your internal narrative and would mean there's something wrong with your fetish for cartoon horses.

So it had nothing to do with a pre-existing mental disorder? You also keep saying the same dumb goon shit that I already said no about.

Beetles are responsible for an entire generation of cucked boomers that hate their own race.

Banning them would be well advised.

Man the inside of your head must be a tragic place with that kind of conclusion jumping.

Your point was 2 posters and a plush = MLP shooter. It was funny yet sad watching you try to gaslight random losers.

I am still waiting for what ever point you guys are trying to thinly connect here.

Hey you, why aren't you killing shitskins and jews you pussy? How does it feel knowing that EGS is 10 times the man than most of Holla Forums will ever be?

That fucking video was tragic watched the whole thing and fuck me, the guy was dedicated to being a retarded edge lord i'll give him that. Can't believe he was so fucking autsimo he couldn't tell other animators didn't want to animate a school shooting! Just goes to show tumblr will fucking make you want to end your life. If an afterlife exists and he meets his idols the columbine shooters, they will just call him a fucking faggot and tell him to fuck off.

The end result of the social justice poz doctrine.

Exactly, my life is just meaningless if I can't die for the glory of equestria right?

Why did you stop responding I was having a good laugh.

This is what I am talking about! Good old sperg out with the same stuff till it maybe sticks.

Rope yourself yid.

I must have missed the part where he yelled "PRAISE TWILIGHT" and started shooting.

If he gained 20 pounds in muscle and got a new haircut he would have been significantly more attractive than most men his age. Sad and disturbing, another symptom of our kike infiltrated society and another reason we need to flush them out.

Oy vey, shut it down! 9bbbc9 is anally ravaged about the fact that this tranny brony faggot has ties to the brony community and is terrified for the PR for his community!

Posters and plush toys? You faggots are really stretching this.

We got another one here lads

You sure about that?

Like I said to the other guy 20 posts ago the answer is No. Sad to see people here have stopped caring about the truth.

[email protected]/* */

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

I guess you're too retarded to read the whole conversation.

Top kek, faggot.

wew

The truth that he had a pre-existing disorder as a young child?

Yes, being a horsefucker

Once upon a time there was a Frenchman named Pierre who was picking up trash with a nail on a stick in the local park. I asked Pierre why he was doing it.
"Once I was one of the world's greatest cooks, but do they call me Pierre the Chef? Non!"
"From the money i make in my restaurant, i give millions to charity, but do they call me Pierre the Philanthropist? NON!"
"But I fuck one horse…"

Post one of his 500 videos of MLP from his youtube channel then.

You reek of sweat, desperation, and having failed to shower for over a week.

You would know, horsefucker

You have been sperging the same lines and It still isn't true.

EGS dindu nuthing rong tbh until proven otherwise

Did he do anything wrong at all?

Reminder that pony fags get the rope first.

Reminder that ponyfags laid the groundwork for social justice with their rampant degeneracy and "love and tolerate" meme.

the fuck

you're a fucking retard, political correctness can easily be described as a poisonous ideology.

Just because it's a leftwing talking point to call "racism" a poisonous thing doesn't change that, you imbecile.

Jesus christ, how embarrassingly bad

He attacked ideology as a whole and in so doing implied he is beyond ideology; something only leftist retards do as they want to force a consensus so hard that they think their position is the default and thus non-ideological.

Did someone save his manifesto? The video is kill now.

I have everything from his EGS channel and it's all uploaded here: mega.nz/#F!WgwhGTCa!OIy_Sh6XyuoCrTrnfbXq-w

Thanks user.

Has any video footage of him shooting inside the store arisen yet?

I wish all you SJW faggot niggers would come the fuck out of hiding. Think about it:
We would win almost instantly. We have to make this happen.

Everyone countersignaling Roof is a faggot. I will not countersignal any White person that does any action against ZOG without a better reason than that. Fuck niggers.

Whatever. I live in burgerland, and I am of the same opinion. Fuck this gay traitor anti-white country and its shitty ZOG government.

A real professional can kill you with a "shitty" weapon. It's true.

It's also true that it's very hard to get a 100% guarantee of the outcome of a single shot. It's one of the reasons that firearms are not preferred for assassinations.

Here come the non-combatant anons.

Your personal development as a warrior matters more than weapon and gear selection. But, whatever, you have, learn to use it well.

Like that–"thousands" of rounds is not particularly impressive. It's more of a minimum for familiarity.

Basically, but at the same time any of you should learn to tell the difference between live sound with a vibration you can feel and imaginary sound you can't. I have always had a very good auditory imagination (I used to compose a lot, among other things), so I had to learn the difference early on. You don't get physical vibrations that you can feel elsewhere off of imaginary sound.

deleted video

JewTube pulled all the EGS stuff too?

Think for me the most shocking thing is how no one seems to give a damn anymore. Granted I don't really watch TV but I remember years ago whenever there was a shooting you heard about it forever. Colombine took years to die down. That just illustrates my point, it all comes down to parenting or in this case lack of it.
You know, people here go on all the time how people have to breed with a pure white woman but they have no fucking idea just how hard, more like damn near impossible that is. We passed the point of no return looong ago, it's going to take something drastic, violent and ultimatly civil war tier to make anything happen, anyone who thinks otherwise isn't paying attention.

Don't worry, we on 8/pol/ aren't incompetent retards and know how to actually archive shit, I've got it all archived for a big guy like you:

that not jim that is the guy he made fun of that had gout

Thats not what DSP looks like.

Nobody has posted the coinflip video yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ABg9hgjHyaE

Yeah i agree, if i was going to go all out spreeing, i would have a higher death count than any of these faggots, maybe multiple bombs or maybe just gas in a supermarket

Really makes you think

Wow it only took youtube almost a full week to finally pull all his shit down.
Way to keep on top of things youtube.

Don't be a pussy faggot, if you're going to an hero at least take some niggers or kikes with you.

I believe I will meet my waifu in the afterlife too. I train myself to dream about her every night preparing for the final dream in death. All of a sudden this act makes sense. He's with his sweetheart now.

8ch.net/8diamonds/res/1380.html#2877 one of them actually tore Eichenbald a new one already. Too fucking brilliant.
Weaponised autism: 1 Judenrat 0
(maybe 0.3 since he got to fiddle a few kids while pretending to be an hero before being exposed by Debbie Nathan)

If youtube downloader don't work, try 4kdownloader. Usually whichever is having issues, the other bypasses. Even the "shareware" version works fine, I never bothered to find a rip for it.

I'll have to pass this topic onto /mlp/'s dicksword actually, I don't see that crazy "NS scholar brony" in the comments yet that's all over Prager U and trump vids. I still love the nickname he made up for spencer, haha talk about dating yourself.

I hate that guy, and yet I think there may be some mad jelly at the centre of it too. That fucking spic makes $10k+ a month off that shit. (Mostly due to pokefags though)

remind them they're using the meme wrong (it's missing and n), that always rustles their butttussles

that does sound like legitimate "hoarding" actually. Most so-called "hoarders" actually probably just had shitty wasteful boomer parents and that rendered them incapable of throwing out anything that might be worth a penny someday. So the (((Media))) view of it is entirely wrong since you later see those same bumblefucks wind up on American Pickers.

something something lotion or else it gets the hose again.

Is Charlie Sheen part of this conspiracy? Maybe he's the one funding the spree shooters…

some serial killers are legitimately just really fucking pissed crackpots but with no direction (dehumanise to bloodshed, etc etc, see Kazyncski, Lepine, Breivik) while the ones that have particular "calling cards" are just like, extreme fetish fags.
There was a serial killer thread analysing their motives a few months ago on halfchan and I came away from that thinking the MSM fucked up peoples' ideas of what makes serial killers tick, because they're alarmingly simple-minded.
The tl;dr is the fetish ones tend to be jews or spics and the very angry ones tend to be goys that were failed by either their government or their womyn (usually WASP-y feminist moms that fell in with (((them))) during college), and if you'd taught them to set up a ham radio they'd be a podcasting celeb by now. (Bundy's writing is very much in the Thermobitch/Roosh/Julian Blanc camp for instance)
Pretty funny to think that without the internet that a lot of these jewtube e-celebs or "celebrity bloggers" may have become serial killers in fact.

The chinese one we found (Charles Ng) was actually more of what you would expect. Chinese 'serial killers' trend towards dropouts or otherwise failed people that are recruited by government agents then utilise the public perception of how serial killers work to keep suspicion solely on them and not their 'handlers'. (for instance he worked with an actual serial killer before he was caught, Leonard (((Lake))), but while Lake was busy murdering goy women and their babies he tried to kill anti-commie hippie artist Ai Weiwei, and did kill some Falun Gong 'refugees' the (((US))) accepted) While they might like doing it enough to kill some random WASP if it's taking a long time to get to their target, that's not why they're there most of the time. They're either brought in by Triads or the Chinese gov itself to get rid of dissidents elsewhere. The only legitimate one was Yang Xinhai who was pretty much a Chink ripoff of Anatoly Onoprienko. Everyone else had weird political ties in Hong Kong that deadend.

Some Butch (((Hartmann))) shit. He pushed T H I C C before T H I C C was a meme.
In particular though it should be noted he worshiped the specifically outed jew character (of COURSE the hedonistic slut ghost had an "embarrassing photo" with curly-haired Yid parents…) and was voiced by Tara (((Strong))). Ember is one of those annoyingly specific kinds of "naughty alt-lifestyle jew gril" self-inserts that is either based on the creator's waifu or the actual actress. (in this case, either is possible, even both, considering how often she jokes about cucking her husband and blatantly favours one child over the other two. There's some really funny background on that that explains why she turned into a social justice cunt, she really is a "bubble-mom" and she wants the world perfectly sanitised for her 'special baby,' brought about after he tried to go all Daniel-San at a Tae Kwon Do tourney and knocked into a week-long coma. From there on she went completely Mrs Broflovsky nutzo about violence in media, lmao)

For whatever reason people don't find those qualities as detestable in animation as in live-action. Same geeks that would cringe at these broads in sitcoms are a-OK if the exact same traits are in an animated character like Ember or Daria, or for the furfags, Sierra on Father of the Pride or one of the Fieval kids or (selected random Steven Spielberg Animation female)
Who knows, maybe it's like white chicks and "bad boys"/negroes where they think they can make them not worthless, yet desire the trashpile over a functional womyn because "they've had experience, maaaan, experience!"

I've had to work with enough millennial shits to know workplace fuckery is very common and most "irreconcilable differences" are actually the same shit you'd find in divorce counsels. ESPECIALLY among that crowd. (despite having a contract to have them there, our store managed to kick out a Starbucks because of their employees' rampant misbehaviour)

What about a 30cm in the shin? =D

pretty much that, look at how many fat loads like Randy and Leigh Alexander used to call themselves "right" like 10 years ago.
They should really be rated separately. Their right-wing equivalent is Margueritte Perrin, who….doesn't seem to do or say anything different than them except to lob a few "Jesus mentions" in there. "Bullies" are their own apolitical thing away from the rest. Debbie (((Schlussel))) is another good example, especially with how easily she fell onto the SJ side once Hannity cut her down, then she dug up some 13 year old shit he didn't even remember to try and flay him on. They seek a very specific kind of absolute emotional control that isn't a pure strain example of anything. You can also tell them by how their followers speak. It's pure unabashed trollshielding (p)sycophancy. They seem to remember nothing about other people than specific blackmailable incidents. Social justice is a cult, but it's not their cult. It's just the cult that's in control and so they're all hype on that instead of becoming part of Moral Majority/Focus On The Family/Catholic League as they would have 10-20 years ago pre-Obomba.
I think a good example might be, you know how a long time ago some oldfags might infiltrate a hostile forum (say, pro-ana) then cause infighting amongst the admins because they're almost always IRL friends and subject to believing all kinds of suspicious gossip about each other?
That you might get a sneaky pseudo-jew feeling of glee over the undetected manipulation? "Bullies" of the sort normies talk about are goy or faux-goy heebs that require this 'fix' 24/7. (aka dramallamas)

underrated poast.

still faster than I was, heh, always too many happenings these days (especially locally that you yanks wouldn't be privy to). I'm only just now getting around to this shit.

Yeah, no kidding. We need to remember, to us, Martin Luther is just another generic commie nigger. To them, he's their leeetaril jesus, even if it is manufactured.
It doesn't matter if something is manufactured or not if you just LISTEN AND BELIEVE
If Dylann believed these old coons were 'leaders' then they probably gave him reason to believe. If you dig into the Detroit riots you can see there's a defensive buffer of "coloured marxist leaders" before you reach (((Them)))"
Did he attack the source actually rotting his community with gibbons? No, but from a young hothead's eyes it would definitely look like it was. His largest crime was being stupid, and doing this shit before he stopped being stupid. It's the same reason people stopped having respect for the boneheads, really, they would "say all the right things" in meetups, but obviously never analysed them or took them seriously because they'd go off and attack some rando spic twink on the street, and not the DNC people bussing them in and granting them free housing. (we run into the same things with gypsies)
Before doing any RL actions, ask yourself this… Am I attacking a source, or a symptom? If I think it's a source, could I prove it to someone else of the same mindset?
Cases like Spectre or Ignatiev are obvious, but until the sting operations not a lot of attention was paid to Acorn and similar groups. So just keep that in mind. Orban is focusing on NGOs first for a good reason. Find out which NGOs are contributing to your problem locally, and which companies are the biggest donors. They're either controlling them or being shaken down by them.

He worked at starcucks, if anything he did us a favour. However….

If anyone here is a PA-fag and works in legal or insurance, I'd watch what kind of claims come out of there. Or maybe there was already something going on. Maybe there was a lawlsuit with Starcucks or someone wanting to move into their space. Now they have no workers and probably normies are too scared and superstitious to apply there.

this is how I know you /pone/ faggots are related to the CIA goon cunts at ponychan and plebbit and not the authentic horsefuckers, you spell like 10 year olds, and probably smell like them too.
I bet none of you has even read Clausewitz' On War or Stuka Pilot or Schellenberg's Labyrinth.
And also the inability to tell you're being trolled the fuck out you raging autist.

That just proves he's a moderately capable autist/tulpafag, it wasn't exactly a plan that required a lot of brilliance. (or effort)
People like this usually fail because their targets are in multiple areas. He reversed the order. He clearly chose the target area first, picking solely people he had easy access to, then tried to build up rationale towards the choice.
tl;dr it's a good thing his waifu was no touhou, or she'd spend eternity teasing him for 'choosing easymodo'
Actually it may not be right to brand him a beta, he knew he was crap and he took what a schlub like him deserved (a slutty jew "rock" whore.). Some people truly don't deserve a decent waifu and he was 'aware' enough to know. A beta would keep plugging away for that 10-er.
There is potential for a brony shooting though. There's some Twilight waifufag that goes by Jin15 (don't remember the dox since it was 3 years ago) who's threatened people who "mistreated" his waifu plush with a pistol twice before.
If someone stole it you'd definitely get your brony massacre. Leave it with Chris-chan for a double-header! He's easily as crazy as the stole-a-skeleton-to-build-a-Sally-Acorn-waifu-doll sonicfag.
It's also hilariously easy to tell who he is, even on an anonymous mongolian ricepaper board.
This is a level of 'tism so radioactive it can't even be weaponised!

Is this thread being slid? Bump

>>>/oven/

Why should it have been taken down in the first place? There's no legitimate reason to nuke it because the faggot that owned it decided to kill 3 people over his horses and ghosts. It's nothing but trying to bury history, bury what really happened.

10/10. You're good at trolling

That's Habberman. He was Jim's troll partner back in the day. Habberman went full SJW as penance for his sins while Jim is where he is today making YouTube videos for shekels. Jim uses Habberman's photos as reaction images and just to fuck with the guy.

No, why would it be? There's just little to talk about at this point.

Did his mediafire disappear too?

Damn they took it down

/mlp/ sucks

top kek, that's kinda brilliant.
It's like if everyone saves all IMC's selfies to paint him as a nutzee when he eventually flips again.

clearly we need to meme the next one as an azn. 360noscope all day long!

We gotta have a nutty Korean somewhere we can deploy, we can't let the commies keep the high score!

fucking SJWs even here.
we need more regular goreposters.

there's actually a lot of haet between them because fagaffinity tried to ban MLP when the show started before the flood was too great to hold back.
A hell of a lot of them cheered on the chlorine gas attack in 2014.
…at least before it turned out to just have been some retard trying to get fursuit spooge stains out before returning to the con.
Can still see some undeleted comments on some of those articles about the midwest furfest gassing. It's kinda like "furry GG" that way, liberal degenerates trying to throw them out made all their fellow lefty degenerates turn into nutty fashers.
Last laugh's on them though since they turned out to be the talented half of the furshits (all the programmers and animators)…..Again just like GG.
It's been 6 years and liberals still aren't tired of losing because they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over.
The whole thing also sparked the internal civil war that drove all the CIA/SJs out of mainstream sites.
Aside from here, since the feds "won" GG in this little corner by swiping boards or taking over modships SRS-style, but lost all the more important battles where normies actually go.
tl;dr feels like they were so obsessed with 'defeating' an anonymous image board they never realised the sheer futility of such an action. Blissfully buttblasted rite there.
random side note but found this clip looking for more Randrew Mair stuff. Shit, I remember that autist, he was a "brony analyst" though I don't remember his name/if the channel is still even up.

trannies often go out with murder suicides. expect the rates of them to skyrocket over the next several years once the novelty of being monsters wears off and they realize they're monsters.

It's always amazing to read just how far gone people can make themselves.

Hey folks. Misting out my place. Discovered something old that I'm getting rid of, thought I'd put it up here, because you get some keks out of it. Used to be a bit like OP related, but not as far gone. The reason for that is probably that I didn't put my insanity on the internet, but vented my frustration on paper that I kept secret and disposed of. Found one more book where some of it was left, and am disposing of it. Looking back, all the anger I couldn't explain to myself was really just cognitive dissonance, which poofed away when I started redpilling myself on Holla Forums related shit. Here you go. Mind you, it's a translation.

Next page
Next page.

Basically, that last one was supposed to be a metaphor. I always felt like I could do no right and everyone around me was just closely looking and waiting for me to give them an excuse to give me shit, and every interaction with other people was what one would today describe as walking on eggshells. The rest of that book is just diary entries about my thoughts of suicide and how exactly I planned on going about it should I go through with it. Needless to say, it turned out that in some cases, the metaphor holds true, and once I was exposed to people with which this was sufficiently obvious (tumblrfags), the redpilling began and the anger subsided. While I rationally still think that a several-billion-count purge is in order, the crippling rage is gone. My biggest mistake in life was to trust kikes. Kikes are basically like tumblrfags in regards to the above, only much more malicious, much more vicious but more careful not to expose their abuse. Also, I was expressly pro-Islam at the time, because even as a liberal faggot, I knew how cancerous and self-destructive (((western values))) were. I just didn't know that they weren't inherent to the west, but to kikes and only when pushed onto non-Jews.

Bottom line, it is unhealthy to want other people's approval, because the kind of people that disapprove of others' interactions with them usually enter the conversation with the express purpose of disapproving and thus conduct the entire conversation searching for an occasion to do so. The healthiest outlooks in life are the ones where you trust your own judgement, even if you're wrong sometimes, and shit on those that disapprove of what you say and do.

Right side as in right wing, you Holla Forumstard nigger.
>>>/bog/

anyone got the full version of the movie thing he made that was posted in the OP? It's scrubbed, now, and the only thing I could find on jewtube was one with some faggots doing a voice over.

Reminder columbine shooters were kikes

A great majority of these shooters are leftist, if not apolitical. Including this Randy faggot.

Sounds about right.