Remind me to check!

What was his intent in saying this?

WHERE THERE IS SMOKE…

THEY PINCH BACK

you needed to remind him to check the enclosed instruction book

NICE OF THE PRINCESS TO INVITE US OVER, GAY LUIGI?

I HOPE SHE MADE LOTSA DINNER MAH BOI BOMBS

OLD MEMES FROM 2007

AAAAYYGGUUHHH THE GOOMBAS

when you pinch wendys titties…
they pinch back

i fell for hours

2007 was the fucking golden age

What was the high point of youtube poops, anons? I'm guessing 2008-2010 sometime

if you like garbage

If she is pregnant.

don't worry though he did and she wasn't, now hit those showers.

PUNISH THE PEACH

ALL TOASTAS

WEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTAWEGOTTA

You now remember

Real shit. I don't care how autistic it would be, or what the plot is, an SMBZ game would absolutely be worth a day one buy.

I don't need to remember SMBZ, it's being remade right now.

It was to remind him to check for what was ccausing blackouts in the hotel level.
if you did check and find the cause of the blackouts, you get the toaster scene .

It had its golden age

lord help me for remembering all this shit

Did JudgeSpear drop the ball?

death

now I feel bad

grips like
eh

I just want it to end already, goddamn it. I don't care when or how, as long as I live long enough to witness it, and feel a sense of peace from knowing it's finally over.

It's the [Final Year].

Where the hell is Dino Time?

I chiseled it.

There's a light at the end of the tunnel after all. So shall it be memed.

I've been pushing this idea all year. I just want something to happen rather than being stuck in limbo. Whether it's for the best or worst, it feels like we're at a tipping point. Let my meme magic take root.

I teared up. This pain is unbearable.

You were supposed to remind him to check, of course

Children with good parents don't end up like that.

Not everything is under a parent's control, no matter how good they are. I wound up here, for instance.

So when will the next thing come along to connect people for maybe a decade before going to shit?

My bf makes ytp :3

can you honestly just die please

but not before checking these

Whenever there's a nostalgia thread I bring up how I arrived in early 2006. The joke is that people assume my opinion on imageboard life matters more because of that, when in reality I found /a/ by mistake when I was on Gaia Online. Then all the people who knew anything were driven off by us and we ended up being de facto oldfags.

I am the punchline.

I still don't get why this guy shows up on the shore.

Post best Poops of all time.

Reminder that Boku no Pico is 10 years old now.

i recall in a cutscene as hes reaching in to his pocket to give something to zelda, he freaks out for a split second and goes in to a different pocket
hes probably doing something illegal you know

can we stop forcing this unfunny "what did he mean" meme?

Why do i get such a comfy feeling watching these old videos? I don't understand.

The fight scenes in SMBZ, the Yoshi Island one in particular, are pretty well done for just a sprite animation.

The Yoshi Island arc was fully packed with action, and managed to get the tension from the Axem Rangers reveal to the scene where Mecha sonic destroys the island. I watched the day it got released and i thought it was the greatest shit i ever saw on the internet.

These are some good memories.

sounds like youre having fun

You can bet i am.

Where's Final Fantasy Sonic X?

Nevermore something like this ;_;