How do i make this jump, Holla Forums?

how do i make this jump, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oubyPSK9Im4?t=3560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking git gud scrub, that's the hardest jump in the whole game and it only took me 10 minutes to figure it out as a kid.

Is that the level with the fast charge pads?

Also, those "enhancements" ruin the visuals tbh.

will do fam
any other advice?

i like them

It's not a jump.
You have to build up speed on the super-speed tracks and then glide there.

i cant do it with just the one speed track?

I dunno, I haven't played it in years
I just remember using the tracks to get the height and length and gliding the rest of the way.

Yeah, I remember there being a track that was really big and kinda curved up and let you make the jump. It's probably been over 10 years since I last played the game but I played this game a lot (no memory card for a while) so I remember a lot of it.

youtu.be/oubyPSK9Im4?t=3560

Turns out that I've been using a bug to get there the whole time, don't know the real way to get over there.

Did this recently.

Good fucking luck.

You've got to build up speed using 2 ramps and then glide there.

That's not a bug, that's just not being a scrub.

It's not that it's difficult, it's that it takes some figuring out.

Learn to chain supercharge. Git gud. I still think that one dragon in Haunted Towers was more annoying.

Posting the Copeland interview on the off chance people haven't seen it, as it's always great.

Amazing video. Crazy how easy he composes with his 1990's FruityLoops look-alike.

>he BEATS the levels and then comes up with the music for it
Man, it's amazing how something that seemed so small back then can seem so stunning nowadays. I don't really know much about making video game music, but I really feel like they don't do it like that anymore.

It's cool that he actually plays the level before making its music. Less cool that this is even noteworthy in the first place.

Also, looks like his process matches how much I remember actually enjoying Spyro music, which is to say… It was okay.

Judging by his interview, he seemed surprised that he was even getting paid to do it, and it really seemed like he was just throwing shit together in a computer for shits and giggles.
That being said, it worked. I guess you can just get away with that kind of shit when you're musically inclined.

By pressing the jump button.

how do i make this jump, Holla Forums?

(checked)

You need to get into a cold war with Russia so your government will fund space travel

they are hardly platformers, unless you consider games like quake to be even though it isnt the main focus. i think colectathon is derogatory, turns the games into a grind and was the loot crates of the 90s for padding an otherwise shit game.