Naruto Online

Who's waiting for this? It's coming 20 july to the west.

naruto.oasgames.com/en/

Tch but canni play as my naruto OC or not? Answer me kiddo

The run animation better have the autistic straight arms back deal.

a legitimate Naruto game where you make your own ninja and form your own squads and shit would be good but you know this is just going to be "X TAIL BEASTS UCHIHA PRIDE" horseshit.

I don't know how many Naruto game ads I've seen when browsing Newgrounds many years ago.

Reminder that Sasuke and the Uchihas are the only halfway worthwhile aspect of this shitfest.

A good Naruto game would need to remove Naruto and his shitfest he calls a crew by time skiping or something, giving you freedom to choose a village and RP like a retard

:^)

this would honestly be awesome
Im not some autitisic anime loving faggot
but I appreciate the fantasty worlds that some nips craft and I would like to play in them

it's a shame they always fill them with the most obnoxious characters and weeb shit possible

But user, that game has existed for years.

Is this the game?
looks fucking terrible

You could say the same for pokemon, not like that matters when most of the people playing it are over 18

Wouldn't that hurt? And what's up with sage getting scrambled?

Where have you been? The email protection goes away after a while.

I've been preoccupied escaping from your mother's cavernous sperm catcher.

we will never get a good Ninja mmo

explain

sorry for making this thread.

yeah mang, i hope i can make my OC cute Goth ninja girls

So it's mobileshit too?

No thanks, I prefer Ed, Edd & Eddy Online

Saw the trailer yesterday, it was just a mash of ultimates from previous games aside from the fucking rhino thingie.
I have no idea what it is going to be, but NUNS4 was unfinished, had a fuckton of bugs and didn't run much better than NUNS3 on ps3 despite the hardware being better. The story mode was halfassed, adventure mode had all is features removed. The only good thing added was the ability to change betwheen characters in team battles, but that meant removing awakening at will rom some characters, making somebody like Asuma fucking worthless.
I have no idea what it is, but I don't trust it.

see

Oh, it's a shit browser game.
A shame, I actually really enjoy NUN games.