Katawa Shoujo-Full Hearts Thread

Is there any hope?

I want to believe.

wait what? a sequel to katawa shoujo? why did i never hear anything about it?

GOD DAMN IT MORE IMAGEBOARD DRAMA

It's a spiritual successor to KS. Lurk moar.

Meh, it has the potential to be good or terrible. Besides the occassional grammer mistakes in their vid and tumblr descriptions they haven't given much indication either way. Besides they seem to have a good taste in humor at least.

I'm waiting on the VN about mental illness

I meant that there was a group influenced from KS that was making the same thing but with girls with mental illnesses.

I will never understand how this garbage with its shitty writing managed to get so popular. Yet again, I should be asking that question towards 99% of VNs in general.

fuck that shit

how the shit does a VN have a public BETA?

I can understand a demo

maybe even a teaser

BUT A BETA?

What are people even fucking testing? Grammatical errors?

THEY CAN'T EVEN BE FUCKED TO SPELLCHECK THEIR POWERPOINT ANIME?

Grisaia no Kajitsu basically.

Kek

Why is it a beta?

Because those are the people that play it.

Welp. I did some digging on the topic and it looks like there is less hope then I believed.

They're just going to ride off the name alone without putting in any work. It's nothing to talk about.

i actually got some nice meme screenshots

topkek

fembain will never happen

You know, there's a pretty hard to define line between those two options when Hisao is involved.

Oh fuck, god damn no. I've been there, you don't want that. It'll probably be as watered down as the disabilities from KS, but mentally ill girls are fucked up.

You'll end up with the Yuno Gasai type and then the route turns into a "SURVIVE AND DON'T GET MURDERED," etc.

This is now a pure KS thread. Who's best girl and why isn't it Shizune?

It's still Shizune. Her Alpha story was leagues better.

But the official version? Emi without a doubt

Every thread on 8ch that i see about KS, no one chooses Rin as best girl. I only played her story and thought it was great, and im not saying that she is the best girl, but was her story really not as great as the other girls or does no one think she is best girl because of a different reason?

>look down at bandaged wrists and leg casts
>doctor tells you they'll have to move you to crazy waifu asylum until you get laid
>get moved to asylum, roomed with sjw mtf trans version of kenji
>you ask the older woman why they thought it was okay to room you with a freak
>the older woman tsks, says it's fine because you're both girls
>title: CRAZY YURI WAIFU ASYLUM
r8

Because it's a shitty fangame. The actual devs are working on an unrelated project.

I have been hurt too many times by people promising a good sequel true to the predecessor.

Nope

No hope

Just accept your sorrow and pray that you will meet your crippled waifu in the next life, its a lot better than getting false hopes from a bunch of idiots

Nigga, Rin's was the defacto best. I just connected with her disconnect more than I connected with any of the other girls. Mostly because I wanted to see her realize what she wanted. The music in her route was also the best in the game.

I'd play that

Wait, wasn't this a really lame and retarded anime about assassin schoolers?

Wasn't the protagonist a dry rag cookie-cutter stoic idiot?

When did this become so amazing and how can I get a hold of it?

Kenji Hate thread? Kenji hate thread.

It's current year !

She is just strange. Waifu means "Waifu", which includes living with the person for a long long time. Can you imagine how annoying it would be to have someone talk in riddles every second of their live?

Only reason her story is good is because you get /fit/ and might not die too early on. Even a happy end with her is still kind of bad, because you know that the MC will probably die a lot sooner than she will, and she will have lost that one person she liked again. Sadly this issue is probably going to be even more pressing for Hanako.
Meh tier. She doesn't really have any issue at all, it's just like she speaks another language. While Rin is too strange to like, Shizune is too normal to find interesting. I guess it depends on the kind of relationship the player wants for the MC: a more protective role for characters like Hanako, Emi and maybe Rin, and a more even role for characters like Lilly, and Shizune.

Shitty western garbage that is more cringeworthy than the people who made it.

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL i PUT ON THE MASK.

Because each of us knows we can legitimately be better husbands to Rin than that limp emotional-schizophrenic Hisao

BECAUSE YOU DON'T TAKE THE TIME TO ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT SHE'S SAYING

BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW this kind of AUTISM WORKS

BECAUSE YOU DON'T ASK EMI (aside from one passing time) FOR HELP TO KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING

I HATE YOU HISAO! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

still good all things considered, i guess.
emi and lilly had best routes.
rin is best cripple.

20/10
That was pretty good

is a "sequel" really needed for this? after the novelty wore off of KS the cracks of it and both the nature of romantic VNs showed. do you think they still make KS generals back on oldchan or what? i'm ashamed of the amount of time i spent in them only to end up hating the game as time passed

Kenji did nothing wrong

The closest thing we will get is KS Alpha Repair.

Waifus. Seriously, do you even need to ask?

>bully waifu for the masochists and the ones who like to switch roles in bed. Can't run her mouth.

Wrong. Arms too tiny to be of any use would be correct.

He was right all along.

He did still screw Yuuko though.

Rin is my favorite one.

Hisao is a retarded faggot.

More hope than there is for UAB 2.

CONCETRATED SHIT

As long as it isn't BPD, you might be able to get along with them, take it from someone who had to deal with their mother having BPD and having to stop tantrums and suicide attempts weekly.

Take it from d

fug.

How the fuck did they make such a cliche-ridden route actually fucking tear my heart into shreds? I saw everything coming a mile a-fucking-way and I still felt feelings for that god damn blind girl.

Because Lilly is too perfect to exist. I shed tears for months over this realization. I'll never be the same; I just wanted to be in Hisao's place for the entire route.

She still gives the best hugs.

She is an ideal woman to be sure. Something to strive to get IRL.

Not the disability but the temperament. But very hard to achieve and to be the kind of man that gets a girl like that requires work.

so what handicapped shit do they have?
autism?
scizophrenia?
color blindness?
assburgers?
Bleeding disorders
Fetal alcohol syndrome
Diabetes

/ksg/ is at thread 3089 right now, with no signs of stopping.

you do know they resetted that shit, right?
they're probably at thread 8000's

Lilly should have fugged hanako
I also ship Hisao and jumping off a building

Play Alpha Repair.

You faggots are the worst.

I like this

I'm excited and willing to support these guys.

how the fuck.

pavement best girl, bitch

So a pirate, an albino, a midget, some bitch who looks asleep, a slut with a tattoo and redhead Lilly. Noice.

What's the tattoo slut's disability?

crapawa shitjo is not a game.

Ah yes, I forgot things become tolerable once you slap cute and relatable girls onto them.

What the fuck are you on about, are they actually lesbians in a route? Thank god I never played it.

No, just play it, it's fucking great, trust me.

I don't know if I even can, I don't have Windows, Mac, or any Linux build, and I doubt there's a way to port it to Chromebook or Android

FUCK YOU IT WAS LIKE $20 FOR THIS CHROMEBOOK AND $25 FOR THIS TABLET

You do know you can put Linux on a Chromebook, don't you?

Bullshit you can.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

No problem my man.

What game, by the way? Reverse image search hates me.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

It's good for screenshots.

I never played AH, no wonder I don't recognize that shit. Thought it was HAWX.

Su-37 best aircraft

I thought the multiplayer was really good