Wew lad

Gno.

wew, without any doubt this thread is shit

OP can't inb4, faggot

Dubs thread?

…wat?

:^)

kek

The only reason I even have steam now is just for the 4 games installed and to try out evolve to see what all the fucking hype was about when the game got shilled to hell and back here.

it's alright, could be better

kek, piratefags will NEVER EVER be able to contain their autism

righteous bump

Fixed, there's stuff you personally don't like that's okay, just not your type of games.
Not everyone enjoys every genre.

Fair enough but why do you care what other people spend their money on?

Huh?

The game is surprisingly fun for what it is

i got some of these for free

the fallout games are from yet another persons library

Nice collection.

Help me.

Can you post a screenshot of your accounts worth?
steamdb.info/calculator/
Won't bully. Promise.

Got some of the shit like dear esther and thomas was alone in a humble bundle, I have 177 hours in borderlands 2. Fuck you, tiny tinas assault on dragon keep is a great expansion.

Steam threads a shit

I'll bully you user give me your info right now.

I know a bad boy like you needs direction in life, I'm the type of man to provide it.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

HOW DO I SELL MY 400$ WORTH ACCOUNT?
FREE ME FROM THIS REMINDER OF BUYING VIDEO GAMES ON THIS SHITTY PLATFORM

But user, if someone gives you money in exchange for the steam account, then that money you got will remind you of the fact that at one point you had a steam account! The best course of action here is to either give the account away for free, or even better, associate your steam account with some 10minutemail address and then enter a random account password so nobody can ever access it again!

The only game I've actually bought on there was Ys Oath in Felghana. The rest are gifts and keys I've picked up from various shit

I want to get my money back from Gabe's asshole.

As long as that happens, I wouldn't remember nor give a fuck about steam anymore.

wew

If it's good I probably have already 100%'d it and deleted it

okay

You are not helping your case here

Got Rome 2 as a gift. It installed Steam with the game. Rome 2 kinda sucked. Bought a few games on steam since then. I am the cancer.

Could be worse user.

Upset?

Here's all the games I have on my computer. Some games or collections that are too large I have in their own folder like the Touhou games and fan games and the Kanoguti Soft games

Mostly shit taste, sorry fam

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish you could get Gothic to fucking work on Steam. To make it worse, the fat kike refuses to give me a refund because I ordered with a few other games.

Why?

Jesus mane.

Jesus, I thought I had too many steam games at nearly 950 total

You can get it to work on steam. You need to download a user-made patch, though, after downloading and installing the official patch which, for some reason, doesn't come with the steam version.

This was when I learned it's a bad idea to get a game through steam if it happens to be available literally anywhere else.

1175 here. Regret nothing. Bundles are a hell of a drug.

Jesus man, slow down. The human mouth is only meant to ingest so much dick.

You know there are chan-based subreddits, right?

I think its called retail therapy, where you buy stuff to feel better because you got it at such a "great deal", don't worry, I kind of feel the same way.

JEW CUCK SHILL
JEW CUCK SHILL

I AM A PROUD ARYAN WHITE MAN WHO IS RED PILLED AND KNOWS ABOUT THE JEWISH TRICKS TO DESTROY THE WHITE RACE

THIS IS A BLATANT DATA MINING GET BANNED YOU CUCK JEW SHILL CUCK

CUCK CUCK CUCK

This is what cancer looks like and mods do nothing about it.

Enjoy your hugbox, faggot.

This bait has gone off. I want a refund.

download game dev story from whatever app store you have, it's what game dev tycoon shamelessly ripped off and has way more character

Aw yiss

Reminder: you don't have to open threads you dislike

Gotta keep the cancer out, user. :^)

Well shit, forgot to sage.

Everything is cancer. However is right. Banning everything will just make this place a hugbox.

Is an obvious retard trying to fit in.

Do you have a link to the .apk of it? I bought it actually and it's pretty fun, but I wanna run it on the Android emulator.

One or two threads of something you dislike does not equal "the entire board", you're the kind of fucking idiot who probably thinks about stupid shit like "the quality of posts".

I don't have Steam open right now so I'll just say that I have something like 250 hours on Fallout 4 And counting

That should be enough to piss some faggots off.

please remove yourself from existence

Fuck you, it's a decent game, and the best Bethesda game since Morrowind.

Wrong, Bethesda hasn't released a good game since Morrowind.

Incorrect. Fallout 4 is pretty good.

wasted opportunity

Incorrect, its a steaming pile of casual shit that only a peon with very bad taste could possibly enjoy.

It probably dulls the pain of your existence to mindlessly play what is a glorified phone app, in terms of its design complexity.

Its nothing more than a colorful distraction.

newfag pls

Yes, it's a videogame, that's sort of what they're meant to be.

No nigger, a game is supposed to have gameplay.
Risk and reward.

Fallout 4 gameplay is essentially a walking simulator, go here press some buttons, win.

It's comfy.

you're both dorks

Fuck steam, rate one part of my collection.

Is there any way to generate a list of this shit so I don't have to use photoshop, i've edited enough pictures today

Not steam/10
also, fuck yeah, pinball fx