4 AM

Losing control?

If you could bring back one dead game franchise, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/
soundcloud.com/reelanceutist/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-street-divas-part-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

We are almost done with Victory Gundam with 13 episodes to go.

enemy territory quake wars

MASSIVE CHIMP OUT

how are you guys feeling tonight?

Are you honing your craft?

I don't know what to say.

0-5 Join in
6-8 Don't
9 Do something productive
Dubs doubles whatever
Trips I drink myself to death.

So the bird wasn't injured, it came back today

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Morning everyone!

I'm having a lot of fun on a NES game called 3d worldrunner. Its neat, haven't played one like it before.

Hi, niggers. How're you?

Just played Pokemon Go for 3 hours. A friend and I walked 6 miles and my feet are covered in blisters. It was fun.

how are you all doing?
anyone else stock piling for the upcoming race war?

Hello friends. Seems like we're getting an EDF game for PC.

Paper Mario
The good ones

Nice try, I'm not making any monkey's paw wishes. You enjoy your DmC and DooT tier remakes.

I'm not even stockpiled for when Clinton becomes president

I think I'm regaining control. just made myself my schedule so I can attempt getting fit and practice the way of chivalry when no one is looking.

Ouch!

Catch anything neat?

If I had the money. Luckily not many niggers in my neck of the woods.

Another riot coming your way!

one job

I would not bring back Dino Crisis because I don't trust current year Capcom.

Today was alright. Hung out with my family, they're always a joy.

This nigga knows whats up.

Freespace, without a doubt.

STALKER, no question about that

That would be interesting too

I feel really low.

My sister is getting married this weekend, reminding me how alone I am and how much I miss the one who got away.

It's affecting my work and libido.

I just want to start a family.

Also playing Dead Space 1 on PC and Zero Time Dilemma on Vita.

hiya pals

well, hello again

Dad is MIA. He went out to work some more after dinner, it's 1AM and he hasn't returned. I can't use the phone to check in on him, I'm really scared, if he doesn't show I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight. I don't want to lose my Dad, anything but him. Hold me 4AM, it hurts too much after the shit that went down yesterday

I'm trying to calm myself by focusing on other things like those Pops, this Flocked Dug was just announced as a Hot Topic exclusive so I'll have to go through that shithole of a store to find it.

Are you gonna join one of those goofy sword fighting clubs?

Considering you got one, you'll find another eventually user. Keep trying!

haven't been around too much lately (I've either been busy with E3/AX or actually asleep at this time)

I'm not used to being up this late anymore, but I figured I'd stop by for ol' times sake.

I'm excited for a lot of things. Tons of Vita games are coming out this month and the rest of the year.

5 Months until winter.

Nightmare creatures, although bloodborne is similar to what I imagine a new one would be like. I consider it my unofficial spiritual successor.

Glad to hear it was alright

EVO might be neat, also ESA soon. Also getting a new tattoo soon.

I'm not interested in Go, but I do want to finally transfer all my older 'mons to Pokemon Box at least.

What you up to today uhhh whats your handle?

Hes probably fiiiiine. Car trouble or something.

drinking for the first time in forever because i dont want to sleep

not even close to prepared but at least i can use the uninitiated idiots around me as bait and/or cannon fodder if shit goes downhill

Sup Faggots

F-Zero no doubt
Hell, all I really need is F-Zero GX+AX HD with online multiplayer and I would be set

Shit, something going on at the moment?
A happening?

Actually didn't do a bit of code today, despite having the day off
I feel bad, ill try and rectify that before I work tomorrow.

Shit dude I saw one of those yesterday and was going to buy it, it was only 2$
I forgot, though. I hope its still there tomorrow.
Looks really fun and I need more NES games

I have a thing against smartphone games but I keep debating if I should grab pokemon go for when I go on hikes

hello

i highly doubt this will happen

Finished that up a week or so ago, quite surprised that it ties up all the loose ends.

no, not yet. for that I'd need first to get fit and learn how to weapons properly.

oh, college and work is coming soon. that starts in august. (at least the school is)

I'm looking forward to getting paid so I can get Catherine and DOA5 Last Round on PS4.

Just wait, you don't know the whole situation.

It's official. According to my college I can read.

yea blm is doing a "day of rage"
see >>6696681

This little faggot is between my monitor's glass and the pixels. He's been running around inside for the past few minutes. Little fucker better not die on me.

Saving money for arms.

Haven't yet. Still trying to find a good time to hit a bar to find a slut.
I do have a con next weekend that I'm going for, maybe I'll try something- just that I got my best bro to roam around. WIll post pics like I said before tho.

>>>Holla Forums6696681

Got a Ghastly, an Eevee, and my strongest Pokemon is a Raticate. My Ghastly's name is "Hopes&Dreams".

I'm sorry, sounds like it sucks. You'll find another girl who will make you forget about the one who got away. The one who got away is just the one who left before you saw the reasons to break up.

Hiya.

Nope. I live in a nigger state, too. Fuck.

Then follow your dreams, do it!

My morning is fine.

I have D&D tonight after work.

I also have a thing against smartphone games. It isn't really fun unless you have a team to go around and win gyms, or you can just collect Pokemon if you want to.

F-Zero NX soon I imagine. Hard to pass up a name like that for marketing reasons alone.

Also yeah its pretty dang fun. It even has a "3D" mode for those blue/red glasses. I wish I had some to try it.

Do you have Renaissance fairs where you live?

Are you sure? Might want to double check.

I'm in ur monitors stealing ur pixels

I'm a wizard and have been single for over 10 years.

At least I know my weight loss plan is working.

Please.
I'm legitimately scarred for this election considering how many Hillshill drones exist and how many dumb libs simply refuse to vote for Donald

I mean lets face it civil conflict would be a lot more prevalent than a race war. Hell, I doubt a race war would even come into fruition

REMEMBER GUYS
BLM IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP

going to university today to get my student's book signed by one of the lecturers
and tomorrow i'm travelling back home, after which i have a month and a half to prepare for 4 exams that i need to redo
it's gonna be one very boring month and a half

It just seems really weird, he said it was just a quick oil change on his truck and yet this is the latest he's been out for months.

I want to start building stuff, I think my first major project will be an arcade cabinet where I'll put in a PC full of emulated vidya.

What happened?

Considering how shit 3DPD is nowadays, you're probably lucky.

shit man

buy one quick the race war starts Tomarrow

Eevee best poke

O-oh well once you get /fit/ you'll have the ladies all over you!

maybe, but the Renaissance is too modern for my tastes. fucking romaboo drawfags and jesuits.

I still got time to train and recruit the local pahjeets.

generosity.com/fundraisers/making-chocolate-milk-pudding/

I'm just .. hanging in there.

what happened lad?

Does it make you feel better or worse? Typically it would make me feel like that relationship is "complete", but not really better.

Could be worse, I could live in Chicago.

Vaporeon really is the most overpowered in the game, I might grind them next time my friends and I go out.

That's a tough one. Not sure if I even have an answer for that question.

where?

Nope, I haven't built a gunpla in months. I've had a Black TriStars Zaku II sitting in my desk since the end of April, still haven't gotten around to it.

Fuggin hell, another one? What is it this time?

Hiya, how've you been today?

Yeah! The Vita has a pretty good-looking line up once we get into September and closer to Christmas. I hate that GalGun DP got delayed, but i'm ecstatic that it got delayed because it's selling so well they had to delay it in order to print more copies.

I've got the EVO Finals set to record on my DVR, I gotta watch those GGXrdRev finals. I'm already gonna wind up missing all the qualifiers since I'll be at work, but at least I can catch the finals.

Nice nice. Catherine looks fun, too bad it's PS3 only. I figured Atlus would've at least done a re-release or something for PS4.

Rad! I've never played DnD before

So he's been out longer before? If so, just wait it out, man. If something happens, you'll know sooner or later.

Trump is gonna win and make this country great again.

i wish i was you
i live real close to one of thoughs areas
atleast i get to shoot nigs

you've just got to get out there and start meeting new people, it'll all work out.

yeah, did you

is your dad a strong man? is he involved in trouble?

I played that terrible pokemon Go game in an effort to meet girls, but my social anxiety got the best of me without intoxication

Technically the character I post is named "Young Hoon" from love parameter, but I go by skella on Cytube.

it's all good. I make myself do game related stuff for at least 1 hour in the middle of a project, unless there's nothing for me to do (I'm the art/music guy)

you still looking to be fondled???

Howdy, you spider bastard.

that would be awesome. are you going to put art on the sides?

You piece of shit.

Sorry.

I can't take a screenshot of a spider

Maybe they found something really messed up with his truck and he couldn't leave until it got fixed.

Well I mean those are just generally ye olde fairs anyway.

No shit? Vaporeon is my favorite pokemon by far. What makes it OP in this?

RACE WAR

It wasnt that we broke up, it's that I was too retarded and shy to realize what her signals were. I was too much of a gentlemen to realize she wanted the D, and she had pretty much given up by the time I asked her out.

I cut her off after the rejection, but she wouldn't tell me if she changed her mind or not.

I just read the thread as well

These guys aren't smart at all

Konata I suspect you're able to detect sarcasm

see

Yeah, gonna try and get some plexiglass or something to put on the front with some LEDs behind it to simulate real arcade lighting. Might even go as far as to get a fake coin slot.

Oh, and I bought Slap Shot on DVD for $5. Great movie.

It's comfy watching the world burn. End of days when?

randomly get removed and blocked by them and couldn't get into contact with them until now via through another friend

they don't hate me but they life got too complicated for any kinda shit

no it's good to know that they don't hate me for any kinda reason, it's much better then them fucking killing them selves

hellos there

They're terrorist fuckers. Hardly worth the time to check what niggery they're doing.

But I'm going out catching pokemon with my best bro later tonight.
But I guess I could go out and get something?

As far as I know he's never been involved with crime, he's pretty strong but his body is showing it's age.

come to Texas fam.

I went in expecting an hour long, 100+ question test I'd struggle to stay awake for because didn't sleep but instead it was just twenty questions.

oh boy

You will have to worry one day soon after they fly in tons of allah ackbars from all over.

Are you back on good terms again? Are you talking to each other now?

ah, how bad?

Nigga, I said I was sorry. I'm not Ritsu.

that's cuz they WANT blood to be shed, they aren't looking for success just violence in order to push their angle (martial law to interrupt the conventions if conspiracy theories are to be believed)

I just got back home after my friends talked me into going on a Pokemon Go hike with them

This shit is out of hand. At this shopping center, there were over 100 people grouped together in an area where everything was closed just because 3 pokespots were on the same spot all with effects on them to attract pokemon. This was at midnight as well.
My friends thought it was awesome, but I couldn't shake this eerie feeling in my gut.

I'm good.
When I get tired of building models from my warhammer army it helps to paint something different, like a different game or army, maybe that would help?

that sounds cool. I've always wanted to airbrush designs on a cabinet myself.

driving in exotic spider cars and banging spider ladies today too?

(satan)
they were real subtle with it, it seems

I dont think NX is going to be the final name of Nintendos new console
Still, if there was an F-Zero NX man that would make me a kid again
at least GX will never get old. Maybe one day Ill fullfil my dreams and even get an AX Arcade cabinet.

Neat they do the thing with the 3D Glasses, reminds me of the 3rd Sly Cooper game.

Yeah, I gotta get me a more set schedule so I can work on stuff easier

Thats pretty silly. Why bother at that point.

Sheep literally being led around by the shiny screen in front of them.

How about you go out and get me out of this crippling debt, user. Buy a Bible.

If by that you mean in actual armed warfare, I would spring to action. Otherwise, who cares? ackbars or no, I will raise my family with correct Christian morals anyways.

no thankyou

yes that was hillarious

they didn't even try to hide it
holy shit i got satan trips

We don't need guns to win this race war. We need her.

Don't let it happen again.

That's the worst, I just went through something similar. I told her I liked her, she seemed to like me months ago, but she said she wasn't into me. Which was fine, not like she was fine. Then she texted me asking if I was fine, and she said the situation was shitty. Maybe she changed her mind, I don't know.

Can't deal with the "what ifs", you'll go insane.

No clue, maybe because the health is ridiculously high.

Yeah, that's true.

She's busy in India at the moment.

Hey, do we have anything planned in the 4am for after the music block? Wondering if it's worth sitting up.

She's still alive?

right? there are roaming gangs of trainers in the streets outside of my house. I'm going out tomorrow to try and pick up girls.

Fuck off, I didn't mean to. I can't stop it.

More Gundam.

well we did fall out but he's still got me blocked, I don't mind now that I have a reason for it but I would like to talk

didn't really say but from what I know from before he had it kinda bad

if by that you mean playing video games and eating korma then sure

I heard the door close! Dad's home!

Whew, I guess I really was paranoid.

Text does not carry a voice user.

It's a stupid thing to get me to get walking around for no reason.

W-what?

Sorry, but Ebolachan isn't my waifu.

I haven't played NX in so many years. Building cars was the absolute best in that. Even putting on paint jobs was insanely satisfying. The colors just mixed so well.

How much would an AX cabinet cost anyway? I've never considering getting anything like that before so haven't looked. Although I'd kill for one of the initial d ones.

I mean allah ackbar KABOOM

All is well that ends well.

Nice. Please don't post Chie….I couldn't take it right now.

oh well, hopefully you can build it back up.

See? Stop worrying, Nanako.

Nigga, if you don't want me too, then why tempt me?

Wouldn't really work in the states. And even if it really gets into India hardcore the only thing you will see is another flood of refugees.

Nice! Thats why I always liked it, so beefy.

I think I got him to stop doing that because I made him realize it was cheating. Do not worry.

She's hanging out with Pajeet for the time being, but maybe she'll visit us.

Just because she loves everyone equally doesn't make her a whore.

if you could, would you join me in the round table?

well fuck my shit up. At least the mail will have already run their routes by the times this shit's all supposed to go down.

OH FUCK
Some niggas are gonna fucking kill and get killed probably good thing I live in the predominantly-white suburbs

On the brightside, if this all really does go to shit, my dad and mom both are gonna be snappy about moving the fuck outta here and up to some other place like Knoxville

It's not so much that I DON'T want to build it as it is that I'm just too busy playing games/not making time for building it, which I really should do.

YES PLEASE, I DON'T CARE WHAT WE'RE DOING, YES PLEASE

spider, you should go do something awesome, like climb up a mountain

my adrenaline still goes whenever anybody comes to my house, like that "who can it be now" song

>Konata
>Not in dike love with Kagamin
Shit is fun yo, can't prove against it otherwise.

I just don't get why me English credits didn't clear me in the first place

But I want to march around in continental army dress with flintlocks, flags, flutes, and drums

You say they aren't the same person, but they are

In my heart

Sure it was.

This time we'll have probable cause to shoot them to avoid a pandemic.

maybe, doubt it though

not with psoriatic arthritis mate

Refresh your soul and your mind, user. No better purchase, goy- I mean friend.

If anybody threatens my future Christian family, then I will apply lethal force. I've almost convinced myself to buy a shotgun when I can.

why don't you mix it and shit?
it's not like niggers can defend themselves even against bronze age technology.

All I want to do is serve my country like Lord Nelson and go out in a blaze of glory with my bros at my side for Queen and country.

I LOVE YOU ICE AGE CHAN

I'm raising one so my gym becomes practically impossible to defeat.

It's pretty fun, I'm a wizard that is practically Charlie from Always Sunny.

Nashville is getting riots too. Not knox though, not too surprised. Never hear anything about the nigs on the shitty part of town there.

Were they withholding the credits for those classes or what?

Considering we aren't doing shit about zika invaders, I doubt it.

It's just that his body is all fucked up (He broke his right leg last year) so if it happened this late, nobody would be around to help him.

I don't know shit about chivalry

Embed related

its insane how much blatant terrorism and propoganda they are pushing out
yet still being one of the most supported 'activist' groups in the current day
what is this dystopia bullshit

man I dont even know
Some arcade cabinets can go into the low-hundreds but somehow I feel my hopes would be crushed if I assumed it for something like F-Zero AX
Place near me is actually selling a Guilty Gear XX Machine for I think only 500$, which is pretty alright.
but for ones like F-Zero or Initial D I have to guess they would break at least 1k
But Arcade Machines arent my biggest subject so I am unsure.

Stop it.

Hopefully, you can.

Oh, just calm down nigga.

You going to have to do anything nasty to get the shotgun?

The second you finish it, it gets nerfed. Thats how it always goes.

Did the f zero one even see a US release? I know I've heard of initial d cabinets in the states before but don't think I have f zero.

No, it just didn't count as reading whatever. It doesn't matter anymore anyways. I tested out of it so it's fine

I hear that, and I've gone for as long as a year without painting warhammer shit, so I understand. Now I don't paint as much because I can't afford shit. Hell, I just refitted a transport to be a battletank because I can't afford to just get another tank.

that only ups the difficulty, making the feat that much greater

it's easy to learn because our concept of chivarly wasn't invented until Romanticists made stories of medieval times in the 19th century

good for you user

shit sucks
I'm hoping for this to end them with most people finally taking the redpill

though from what i can tell this is just a front for Obama to stay in office for longer

Serving your country is overrated and retarded when it fucks you in the ass and turns on you for trying to uphold it's original values.
On the side note though, I love how ice reflects light through rock glasses.

I spent the entire night waging guerrilla warfare with one fucking mosquito. Every time I found him and was about to wack him he managed to slip away. I only got about 3 and a half hours of sleep I think and I didn't even manage to kill it, but at least he didn't get to bite me. Fuck those creatures. I hope he fucks off through the window while I'm not looking.

I now know that the notion that they're attracted to light is bullshit. He would only come at me after the light was off for a while and I pretended to be asleep.

Nah, it's actually simple once I found out the process. Take classes, get license, buy gun.
I really want a shotgun. I don't know why.

Ahh ok.

I'm thinking about going out on a date with Ritsu like you did with peko soon. Our 4 month is monday so it'd be a good day to do it. Not sure what we are gonna do yet though!

Buy one of those salt guns.

Guess you aren't in burgerland if you need a licence to buy a shotgun?

I'd join that round table if it means stopping nigs

JOIN SIR [insert name here] AND JOIN US TO STOP THE BLACK HORDE!

Well, I give up on finding the faggy song I heard on the radio 3 days ago and forgot about. This is going to drive me crazy unless I get os hammered I can't think.

That's true, ah well.

For some reason I find Ritsu really cute in that picture.

Told you it was easy. And shotguns are nice and versatile so they aren't a bad choice.

wew lad

Ritsu is always cute!

How do you even do that?

Hey. No ride from fat chick, got one from curry nigger muslim uber drive instead. Constantly whining about how American hospitals won't hire him with his medical degree from Barbados.

thread feels slow tonight

Yes, all for one and one for all.

look out ritsu, he's hornin' in on your girl!

I had a large bug in my room maybe 3 weeks ago, and when I decided to let it live and not screw with it, it has consistently shown up every night in my room and generally kept to itself. He's practically a roommate at this point. A shame it's a fly though, they're literally the worst insect.

Canadian.

I'd join the table on condition that I would be the priest/cleric/paladin amongst all the knights. Fancy crosses on my armor and all that. Also two handed weapons best weapons.

Shotguns are my favorite firearms as well. Good trade.

I've only ever watched the first episode of Always Sunny, i don't even remember who Charlie is, I'm sorry

Because niggas can't handle that cool mountain air, too cold for them.

At least that's something though. Yeah, I can't spend another damn dime until I get my car's brakes fixed. God-only-knows how much that will run me. My own estimate would be $300~$500, but I have a fear that it's gonna be more. And all I've got is about $535 to my name currently. Once I get my next paycheck on Saturday it'll be more like $750. I'm still trying to save up for school books too.

Yeah, our suburb is large enough and is actually considered a smaller city of it's own, with it's own police force separate from the main city. And the cops are all over the fucking place here, which is good. Every night when I go home from work, I never see less than 2, sometimes 3, cops have cars pulled over.

They know shit's getting worse, it's moving outwards from the main city into the surrounding smaller ones, like an encroaching plague. The cops know what's up though, they know it's happening,

but today they would be concerned about black people and rapefugees

It is a bit sluggish

All waifus are cute!

Bloatfly-chan is cute r-right?

Isn't gay racemixing haram?

I'm sorry.

Seems like regular speed.

You'd be suprised.

i won't let you down
I'll fight off the black horde till i die

maybe, good first step though

if not for my meds I would pass out from the pain of walking slightly faster then I usually do

no

Even more so there, though.

Do you find it hard to believe that an anime with intentionally cute girls would contain cute girls?

He's fine, I have revenge waifu.

He's an illiterate idiot, mainly.

AX did get released in american arcades, granted they are far from common

I wish the world worked like that
I fear the states is going to get suckered into a disgusting pacifistic shit hole of sweden-tier proportions

Go out and do stuff she'd want to do an try to feel her as much as possible.

You best not be insulting Ritsu. Remember you are just bringing Mila into the crossfire friend.

Aren't short barreled stuff legal in canada? I think I read that once.

Sure.

Night faggots.

Because shotguns are extremely versatile, extremely effective, and all around cool

See if there any local bands playing in your area. Small time gigs like at bars or other places.
Have some beers and enjoy the music with her

I'd like this to happen but it ends up being this strange amalgamation of knights, minutemen, banditos, and mad max extras.
Like the Blazing Saddles end sequence

No

>Bloatfly-chan is cute r-right?
Cuter than Ritsu.

Hope so, I'll pray 4 ya.

Nigga, we've been insulting Ritsu for MONTHS.

Night, love that image.

you're talking like that's a bad thing

G'night (1)

that's the worst case scenario
i pray for that not to happen

And those damn americans won't accept my monopoly money either!

I only have $20 to my name unless I start selling shit, or they finally allow me to sell plasma. I really need to find a proper job.

this is like medium/slow speed, especially after yesterday.

you need to conquer your pain Dr.Spider

goodnight already?

maybe one day.

At least the love they inspire is cute.

But I'm in yurop and I have no money.

SHOW ME YOUR PANTIES YOU SLUT

When does school start back up? Usually more people need tutoring then.

Also, hi.
rizon: #4amtutor

Night user~

Thats a good idea! Thanks!

Oh nice!

Damn looking this up right quick and they seem like insanely rare. Like stupidly rare.

I wish to be tutored in the fine art of CQC

come on nigga, LOOK AT HER FOREHEAD

I'll give you one chance to apologize.

Pretty sure those would be considered toys. They shoot salt like 15 feet. Come on.

Hey you are alive!

what exactly do you tutor?

The way I see it, if you're on Holla Forums you're already a degenerate in one way or another so just live and let live, as generic as it sounds, we'll be dead by 35 anyhow

Bullying Ritsu time?

I appreciate your pity. Let our country be a testament to what liberals will do if they get in power. Both us and the Swedes lie in ruin.

I don't know. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I'm ignorant to all topics except shitty mmorpgs and the Bible.

Don't forget extremely satisfying. I love the sound of one firing, I'd like to actually fire one myself soon.

It's been a while. I hope you're doing ok.

Oh yeah, speaking of preping. What are some good prices to look for in guns.

You have a better judge than me.

k sorry

maybe

Her forehead is cute! Cute!

SHIEEETTT

Oh, that's pretty funny for a wizard then

G'night

You could always donate sperm. But then you run the risk of whatever bitch gets impregnated with your baby batter to come back and haunt you like the ghost of Christmas past demanding child support. Actually, forget the sperm donation thing. Well, you could always give food service a try. It's a pile of shit, but you said you hated retail though.

Not a lot of options, all things considered.

You seem like the same poster who helped me on some calculus issues a while back. Thanks again for that

You asked for this.

Mila doing her favorite position doggy style

Suggest a shitty RPG

They'll most likley forget. it's better to try and create a knight militia against the nigs and allah awbards
send me some chink concubines while you're at it

Apparently, according to arcade locator, there is a grant total of 2 in my entire state
Maybe one day ill get one.

I also almost forgot but you asked to see my collection last time so I took a couple of photos and Posted em here (sorry for potato quality)
I wish I had more NES games to show off, I know how much you like those

Fingers crossed
but man, it keeps looking more and more possible

On that note.

Ritsu's forehead is so big you could land a jet airliner on it! She'll never be as beautiful as the Bloatfly-chan race, especially being so paper thin with absolutely zero beautiful curves!

Agree to disagree

not canon

damn dude, there's not much to talk about.

you know that's against the rules you degenerate.

It's not that I fear the child won't come find me, it's that I don't want to make a kid I'll never know.

I know the basics, but that's it.

hehehe

won't your friend need those guns if shit breaks loose?

Not if I can help it.
Ohhhh boy my favoite thing to do to other waifufags.

Sucks to see it, hope burgerland doesn't fall to the same fate.
Goddammit, the fuck user you're suposted to help an user out at times like these.
Found an online site selling nuggits for 280 burgerdollars. Wondering if I should just buy that right now since it's only 300 bucks

Also, I've been playing Subnautica since yesterday, it's pretty fun. Only times I've died so far were because I forgot I needed to swim to the surface for air. Haven't really managed to build anything yet though.

I have never heard of this before. I thought you meant assault rifle when you said that.

i wouldn't know i'm using a friend's

i'm on fire!

My mother's memorial is in 9 hours and still can't get any fucking sleep.

My wisdom tooth caused an infection in my mouth. Man fuck wisdom teeth.

Now I prolly have to go into emergency surgery for it.

It'd be fine if she didn't use a hairband to keep it back.

It really is, plus I never try to contribute, only make the situation funnier.

You may have deleted the post but I know you messed up

I'm starting to realize that I really want to fuck an old woman.

Guess I'm late from messing around in photoshop.

Pics related. Can't decide which.

eh true

:^)

What?

THIS IS A THING?

LINK!

Maybe I'll find a initial d game around here.

Ha yeah I didn't realize until after that was confusing. I've been considering getting one for a while for spider on my porch.

well i guess there is no covering it up now

I probably couldn't teach you much, I am not the boss.

Indeed I am!

Is this a serious question? I think someone with your avatar asked me this only to reply "but can you teach sex?"

I am doing fantastically. Some time has freed up and I am looking to spread the knowledge some more.

My tremendous pleasure. I hope you are doing well!

Foreheads are cute. Look at this baby Peko

You could try just not sleeping. Put some coffee on

Define old? Do you want to nail some 40+ year old milf or someone's decrepit grandmother?

that's dangerous territory user

so can you?

The notorious Karen poster………………………………..IS HERE

That really sucks. Get that taken care of ASAP. Mouth infections can get serious fast.

How old we talking?

Well for mmorpgs there's plenty of shit like-
Why ritsu, why?

I'll create a brotherhood of holy paladins, ready to fight for the Lord. Instead of medieval weapons, we use perfectly legal shotguns. Praise modern weaponry!

Hey when Trump makes America great again, could you guys annex us or something? Some of the people here are pretty alright.

ew

Took you long enough.

Sounds bad. My wisdom teeth have come through a couple years back, but I think they've grown behind the tissue in the back of my mouth.

How old?

3DPD user, these grannies have needs.

An old woman. Like, 60 or so. I want to put my dick in one.

Not full-on decrepit. But, like, maybe a little wrinkly. Grey hair, old enough they can't get pregnant. Like a grandma but one whose daughter had kids fairly young.

Yeah but they can't get pregnant and they probably make you cookies after.

Early-mid 60s at oldest. Maybe mid 50s at youngest.

no

Like?

Thats disgusting.

Plus, regarding the size of her eyes, it's likely it's only a slightly large forehead and not a fivehead.

Ew.

That's hot.

(You)
Nice dubs

hello

user stop

Have a picture of an old hag. :^)

What? You think I won't stop picking on you? Ritsu is so skinny she slips through the sewer drain!

Ritsu is so skinny, when Ritsu is hungry, her stomach area is transparent!

Don't make me post YUROP.mp4.

Yes.

More for me.

That's nothing. Watch this.

Not until I've cum in an old woman's cunt.

sorry bro. Sleeping pills maybe?

won't your friend need those guns if shit breaks loose?

Go for it!

could you teach me how to find the boss?

Hello Crumpet-chan

You're a gross nigger

Modern weaponry is good and all but it's too noisy and should be reserved when dealing with Dai-Niggers and nigtrons.
conventional weaponry is also a must since most of the black horde doesn't use protection anyway.

nice red text :^)

I never thought about it that way, that would be a pretty shitty feeling though.

There ya go

I had a buddy who would play DnD with some of his friends, and they had this one chick in the group who kept betraying/stealing from her own party members, a party said buddy was part of. So, he wound up killing her. She quite literally threw a temper tantrum and they all haven't played DnD since last I heard anyway

Nasty.
My cut off of age would be 35, MAYBE 40. I feel that's perfectly-acceptable milf age. But 60s? user, that's disgusting.

user, that's indecent!

I thought we were friends….

Bruh.

Reminds me I need to give Inferno Cop a watch sometime.

he lives on a farm and has plenty of them
so i doubt it

i cry

Bitch deserved it.

Fucking have it, nigger.

Being skinny is bad?

Why user?

Like Konata's asshole?

Did you give your little sister the D last night?

I'll keep in mind that, since there are also some lolicon brothers up there too having a not fun time.

I don't know. But I want to.

Lame

It's hilarious. Give Space Patrol Luluco a watch afterwards.

There's this thing called malnutrition.

I was just warming up.

I fucking hate you faggots so much.

Its pretty much a google map tool
Its a lot more outdated than I thought
When Searching 'F-Zero AX Cabinet', Google was able to give me a list of cabinets in the US according to a couple of sources.
Doesnt seem it gives any response for Initial D or anything like that

Okay, you know what? Fuck this. Singles. Right here. Check my fucking non-dubs.

Keep trying

She eats tons though, shes just really active and high energy so it burns off fast.

We hate ourselves too

Why yes! Why not have beautiful curves like your superiors, after all, it'll help you because somebody might think you're pretty for once.

Not all guys feel this way, but I just having strong feelings about being a dad. I want the sort of kids that would avenge my death should something happen.

what guns you got?

no, they're just fat

stick your fingers in your ass

I remember seeing some anons speculating that that Over Justice guy with the TTGL shades was Inferno Cop's boss, but I'm not sure if anything ever came out of that or it was more meant as a shoutout.

I was right goddammit. I called singles and got singles.

dubs check out

hunting rifle

Oh well that really sucks. Maybe I'll just go check out some arcades soon. Grab a fistful of quarters and see what I find.

Its true.

Take a number.

It's spoilered for a reason.

I'm sure everything will be alright.

Fair enough.

Don't be like that Konata.

Is it a nugget?

Whatever.

I think Trigger confirmed it. I think they even said Over Justice loves justice more than Inferno cop.

Get the fuck out of my face you coward

I'm going to try napping a bit more before I meet with my job coach later today. then I'll spend the rest of it reading Don Quixote.

Exactly, I mean what the hell else could she expect to happen?

I actually got to hang out with her one time, when I was with my buddy. It was sort of a group thing and he invited me along, we all went to a local hookah lounge and chilled. She was attractive enough, but she gave off that slutty-but-also-tumblrtarded vibe. And the hookah flavor we had as fucking terrible. Good thing they sold Shaq soda there, that shit hit the spot. The lounge was pretty relaxing though. It had a sort of vibe to, as if it was an underground place only a few people new of, despite having a lit neon sign on a busy street. No noisy niggers, no rap shit. Just you by yourself or your group of buddies, and relaxing. Most of the people in there that day were actually either alone or just a group of two. Everyone speaks in soft tones, the lighting was a sort of dim-bluish color, but they still had some "regular" lights here and there, god that place was comfy

Checked

Checked, dubs confirm for death-avenging children.

Best of luck with finding something worthwhile
American arcades are sad nowadays
Nothing like the Game Centers Chief Arino go to
So disappointing they died off in the west

How about I call my dick in your ass

what kind? a bolt action? Semi auto?

I got you

YES!

Night user~

I have a few big ones near me that are okish. Although most of the games tend to just be shooters and the like. Plus stuff like skiball or however you spell it.

I think you're looking for that faggot Wolfspider, not me.

Alright niggers, I'll be off to bed now. Pretty goddamn tired. Have fun y'all.

That sounds pretty rad, chill places are always fun to hang out at.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(You) will be our ruin!

Seriously? If you want a good mmorpg, you're kind of out of luck. Black Desert Online looks pretty ok, it's a switch from all the combat oriented mmorpgs because it has so much more to it. However, I hear it gets stale quick. Maybe you should just try real life at this point.

In that case, I have a claymore right behind me. Would post pic but I can't find my phone.

Liberate us!

Going to dream of snuggling with Mila. Night guys!

night me too

goodnight

B-but I'm not fat! I-it's muscle I swear!

I-i'm sorry for bullying you, I'm just so fat and there's nothing I can do thanks to this stupid race! Nobody will ever like me.

Speaking of arcades, FUCK the Seattle Pinball Museum. I asked them to bring back the Twilight Zone because that's my favorite machine to play in real life a year ago, they promised to bring it back and I've checked their website on at least a monthly basis since then and not once did they bring it in. What really sucks is that the Twilight Zone is on Pinball Arcade but now my 360 controller is broken and I can't afford to replace it.

G'night

you might want to change that

Night to you too user!

Night yakuza!

I still love you

Fuck off, bitch. Name takes insults better than you.

Well thats good
American Arcades arent all that bad, now that I think about it
if you go to the big guys that focus on Alcohol and Nachos its nice for a good time
Still disappointing we dont get anything close to the quaint little game center shops like in GCCX
Hell, even small little candies shops are dying off for us with is really sad. Every time I walk to work I gotta pass by a small little candy shop that didn't make it and its an odd kind of sadness

Goodnight bully-kun

Keep fighting user.

Sounds like someones butthurt

Lucy said he'd give me a 7 day pass for that but hes asleep so.

I was hoping for a good F2P option since I'm broke.

Theres literally nothing wrong with using tumblr to look for pics of your waifu.

All right guys, i'm gonna head off to bed

Sleep tight everybody, I hope you all have a good day today/tomorrow

Catch you guys on the flipside~

Goodnight!
Yeah, It was a pretty nice place.

Sleep tight pupper

using tumblr to steal pics is fine but not changing filenames is a crime

Wait what the shit? I want a pass too! Tell him I'll buy him alcohol.

See ya around Yoz, was fun playing dragon's crown. We need to beat it soon.

I've been seeing a girl a girl who's made me realise that being alone isn't actually the worst option, it's literally cured my depression

goodnight

I don't think I've ever seen a small candy shop in the US, or anything similar to the kinds you see on GCCX.

Luckily I live near a few touristy areas that have arcades set up, its nice.

Night yoza!

'least I can admit it. I'm just used to guys brushing it off. I've never posed shit like that before just for Name.

Thats a new bloatfly

Night yaku, may pleasant and sweaty mcnuggies come to you in sleep

Oh sweet, is that new art? Who's the artist? I can't read the signature.

You ready to take the waifu pill user?

What'd she do to you?

Ask him next time hes up, he might be able to get more.

Eh I always brush it off, ever see me really get upset about it in the thread? I was just teaching you a valuable lesson in waifuism. Talk shit get hit!

Calm your flat tits Konata.

Oops. this was meant for you yaku. My bad.

I'm not exactly sure to be honest, it was given to me as a gift.

Nigga I've been doing that for MONTHS. And now you respond?

I didn't think you were serious about Mila until recently so I didn't bother before tbh

What's up guys? What are you all up to tonight?

Ay plank, whats shakin?

And I'm probably going to try to play 3d world runner or warband soon.

I have actually seen quite a few, granted a couple of which have gone out of buisness
One I really like going to (granted its a bit out of the way) is surrounded wall-to-wall with all different kinds of soda
I usually be boring and just leave with a root beer but theres so many unique sweets and flavors of soda like ranch flavor that its really nice to go to such a shop.
Gives you a comfy, child-like innocent, vibe.

hey plank
i was prepping for the racewar

Can someone help me pic what game I should play tomorrow? I'm having trouble deciding. Here are my options:

DMC4
Vampire: TMB
Journey
Killer is Dead
Transistor

Thinking having someone will make you happier is complete shit. If you don't enjoy someones company, don't hang out with them

Seems like a nice gift. You musta made a good impression on somebody.

Waifus arent actually real man, you cant be serious about them.

2nd one.

Morning Plank.
Konata is hating on niggers and I'm trying to bully.
Also browsing guns.

Should I be prepping for it? I'm within like dick-kissing range of Detroit.

THAT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN

Seriously I love weird soda so much. If I could hang out in a place like that I'd be so happy.

Killer is dead

yes i'm ready.
well she just treats me very poorly and is very self absorbed and generally not nice except in these brief moments where she's infatuated with me and really affectionate. In summary she's nuts and while I used to break down whenever she wouldn't talk to me etc etc i just stopped giving a fuck, haven't had a depressive low in weeks.

Probably going to sleep in the next half hour

Transistor

well maybe being nice would be a start.

goodnight

what do you mean?

all you've got is a crappy hunting rifle, and you don't even know what kind

My white uncle actually pulled the same shit, but his degree was from Sweden in the 70s, which was legit but socialist.

Not sure. I only like to fuck nonwhites in a rapeplay capacity, and this one was in his mid 30s and not twinky enough to bother with. The nefarious jew at my work flirted with me constantly, but given that I may fuck my bi but married to a woman friend(guy I've been in love with for the past decade) up the but this weekend, I want to save my cummies.

Btw, Bongo Bongo Bookclub is best podcast. And I'm not just saying that because Freelance works for my secret club.

soundcloud.com/reelanceutist/freelances-bongo-bongo-bookclub-street-divas-part-one

should be getting the fuck out of there

yep i'm fucked

Stop it boss, don't shatter his reality, It's all he has.

Personally I'm a fan of stylish games like Killer Is Dead. Wouldn't expect deep gameplay.

right, but I feel like sweden has better regulations than barbados slim

buy some bullets and go to the range, unless you want to be diddled by nignogs

Never. Everyone I loved is buried here. I've got my SKS and my ammo and I'll be damned if I run away from a bunch of niggers (who probably won't actually come this way anyway. People have been found hung in the local factories for less)

Hey I don't attack your religion, don't attack mine!

I see you nigs are talking about arcades. There's some in Vegas that are amazing. If you ever go to circus circus they have a f-zero AX machine complete with moving chairs and shit. The steering wheels are crap though.

Too bad I'm not a gunfag. You guys sure do make me consider getting one sometimes

Nice, mount and blade is always a cool game. Same as always over here, things progressing very slowly but I wish they would progress faster sometimes.

He's right, the only artist that I know that name of for mine is only on Tumblr.

Loving all this GOG shit I downloaded, SimCity especially is 10/10, first time I've played a SimCity game where I actually knew what I was doing.

Basically I looked this girl up with an ERP partner into the shit she's into and thus, she got a friend to do art for me. Perks of knowing some degenerates

You're right. I'm sorry for bullying Ritsu, I won't do it again. I'm just scared of not being liked by the humans, considering that I'm a fat fly with an ass full of maggots

hooked*, shit.

You'll be fine. There wont be any race war, or any shit like that. This is all just a distraction to get the minds of the public off of Hillary and her emails/foundation. If a race war would break out, Obama would most likely have to call a state of emergency and try to force a third term, which leads to Civil war. Only an idiot would try that.

It'd make him stronger. Through adversity do men grow. I know he has it in him.

How long until they let you loose on the golden oldies?

One dick helps rub the other huh? I dig it.

Is the candy shop a Rocket Fizz by any chance? They got shit tons of soda. One time my friends drank the ranch soda, it smelled fucking disgusting. I should go back there one day and bring me back some weird soda.

In any case, that's pretty cool.

Didn't he recently blame race riots on cops at a memorial for cops who were shot?

They have quite a collection of weird favors
going of of memory I believe I have seen
Ranch Dressing, Bacon (several actually), Corn, Hot Wing, PB+J
Coffee, Several Pie Flavors, Cotton Candy, Cucumber
Its great, even if I waste all my chance at new experiences and just go with Root Beer
Just a nice feeling getting a soda brand that I have never heard of before in a nice glass bottle from a quaint little store

i got bullets and i had a bit of practice shooting at cans

get your loved ones together and camp out somewhere safe

now would be the time to get one
shit i have no clue what i got exactly but once this blows over if ever i'm going to do more research into it

PBJ might be the neatest weird one. Cucumber sounds surprisingly refreshing. I'd probably walk out with a dozen each time I went!

That might take a while. I only have one shovel.

You don't control me. I bully who I want.

I don't know about that. Ritsu is only partly in our world as he is now.

Basically she's into musk and stuff. I know crazy people with every fetish known to man so I just called one up and they did sessions

Cool!

so you and some other dude sit around drawing things for eachother to jack off to?

so you have fired it? what sort of gun is it? does it have a scope?

rip

Do I need to find a picture of jesus getting fucked by a dog now too?

I tried Killer is Dead a while back but the glare on my monitor made it difficult to see anything due to the art style so I stopped playing and ordered a anti glare sheet on amazon. Gameplay was serviceable. While it was shipping though, my comp bluescreened during an update and I had to set it back to factory standard. Been meaning to give it another go.

Fuck it, first response, I'll try VTMB. Shit gets a lot of praise here.

it has a scope, yes

Yeah, actually talking about the place is making me want to go again
Kind of tempted to arrange a time to stop buy in the next week or so and grab a couple of odd drinks

And that's why I would stay if there ever was a race war. Not gonna leave my family house for niggers to rampage through.

I'm beyond getting offended by blasphemy. Cmon, step it up.

Probably in a couple weeks. I'm a bit excited and nervous to be quite honest. I have no idea how it's going to go. I should probably practice my voice for when I talk to them. I need it to be soft and compassionate while not being too quiet. My voice is pretty monotone most of the time.

No, this is much less rewarding. We jack off to text on a screen sent to eachother. I'd do art but I'm irredeemably shit at it and I had to beg others for it.

Hey! Don't bully Ritsu, I tried but I learned how wrong it is, if you quit now you won't have to feel the guilt later on.

do you have any other guns? You should get a sidearm too

wow, that's terrible.

Its fun. What better way to hide my insecurities than to pick on his waifu and her BIG and SHINY
FOREHEAD

No idea, I only listen to him to laugh at this point, like the okie doke stutter speech. Theres a big difference between that and a civil war though. He's already the last black president, I doubt he wants to be the one who tried to force in a dictatorship too.

Halfway into the anime noose? Or lucid dreaming? Maybe he should consider joining his local militia for a sense of purpose.

Takes all types I spose. Hell, so long as she's happy and you're happy right?

Would definitely free the american people, or whats left of them quickly, maybe. But I doubt the higher ups would ever let it come to that. American feds would lose a civil war, no sense in letting it happen. Which is why I think its all just a diversion tactic. The whole thing is way too convenient.

Oh. I thought you were replaying games. The games great, but its a really slow start. It builds atmosphere and immersion amazingly though. If you do try it you'll most likely love it if you give it a good fighting chance and stick with it.

Do it! Report back on the flavors!

*tips fedora*

Yeesh at last it will be good socialization practice I guess.

I'm just saying he's already an idiot. He actually said it's easier for a teenager to get a glock than a book.

Just go on F-List and you'll see the Hell I'm talking about. It's only for the most degenerate kinds of people like myself that can't find art that is specifically what they want so they much venture down into this shit.

J-just don't bully Bloatfly-chan, okay? She's a sensitive girl, very insecure about her weight

I set her up with degeneracy, I get art in return. Fair trade

your waifu will never get another game.

I hope to christ something happens, I am so fucking bored, and I want to be a smooth operator like you boss!

I'd bring back klonoa

Anyone up for some late night melee/pm netplay friendlies? If enough people are interested we could even do ffa.

It's been on my list for years. I'll probably get the Unofficial Patch and Devolved ENB and play as the melee Brujah. Heard that makes for the best first run through.

Alright ill do it for you
May take me a couple of days to arrange time, though

And with that I think I am done for the night
See you guys next time

He's "telling my parents about my waifu" tier. You tell me.

I've accepted this. Would you trust >CURRENTYEAR Capcom?

*unsheathes bible*

it's okay because YOU'RE WAIFU IS NOT REAL

Night arino!

Have fun!

Yeah I suppose I need to be more animated. I think I put up a monotone voice as a kind of barrier of protection between me and a new person I talk to. I dunno. We'll see how it goes but for now i will chill with some smooth jazz.

Gnight arino

I doubt that, I remember reading he's into a bit of the gun trade, he owns a company or has stocks or some such shit. He knows this shit is bullshit, he just has no integrity or moral compass. I wish he were just an idiot, he'd be less dangerous to the nation.

Why not practice training and your marksmanship? So even if nothing happens you improve yourself and keep yourself entertained.

Brujah is pretty great. Them and gangrel, due to celerity and the other ability that gives strength or slows down time. Just dont play malkavian first time, theyre hard and best used for a second runthrough due to the insanity and completely changed dialogue.

Still not as bad as a tulpa tbh. I doubt he actually comes clean about his 2d love though. Theyd probably try to get him commited like Marks parents.

Checked.

I never really liked jazz, too niggery for me. Like ye olde nigger but still nigger

Isn't idolatry a sin? Shouldn't you be preaching against waifus anyway?

Okay, I'm going to bed so I can get up early and hit the mean streets in search of loose girls looking for pokemon under the false assumption that I too am looking for pokemon. We'll see tomorrow night if I could get over my sober social anxiety or not.

Goodnight dudes, Remember the honeys, hold them close and everything will be alright.

I can't think of anything I want that could be attained there. there's not really porn I have trouble finding, outside of good story based omorashi, which is frowned upon most places.
but there's a fair amount of live action shit.

Viewtiful Joe

Goodnight Devbro

depends on the game, but my point still stands.

that's the plan boss! thanks for advice Boss!

Double checked

Night um I forgot your name again!

G'night dude
stay safe

My nigger

Nite

Why would non-believers care about what a sin is and what it isn't? If I preach here, it's to lead people towards the faith. They would then probably come to that realization on their own.

You just reminded me, I teach the youth in my church this Friday. Wish me luck.

Yeah, I fear people are not too aware of how harmful a """""tulpa""""" is. LITERALLY THE DEMONS

Either way, I've accepted this fate. Good night you SODOMITE

Victory is on.

How young?

And good luck!

Impress a milf and get you some.

Good night anons
i got to research weapons

Night konata!

Good luck in the coming war.

Tape a big knife to the end of a golf club. That's my go-to until I scrounge up enough money for a gun

Which is surprising int itself. Split personalities are no joke and thats essentially what theyre trying to create. Course with the other personality around,its obviously going to vie for power over the body.

So close there.

Good night. Get your nugget.

12-15 I think. You're crazy if you think milfs go to church on a friday.

Yes, you're crazy.

What if you woke up in bed with a man afterwords? Or she ended up murdering someone. What if "Ritsu" isnt actually Ritsu, but something else? Something darker and older that tricked you?

Willpower is slowly degrading. Feeling like shit right now and I got 2 more hours of work. Someone save me.

Would "Ritsu" start posting Real life photos of Soritsu then?

Made me laugh.

How else are the kid gonna get there?

Just when the kids are leaving wink and say "tell ur mum about me"

Doubtful. Tulpas aren't magic just crazy town.

Jesus how horrifying.
If my waifu finds out about my fondness of her, I hope she doesn't start posting pics of me.
>yfw all the anime grills post pics of husbundos that are all sweaty neckbeards on their world's 2ch.

That's implying your waifus would love you back.
We all know they wouldn't.

I've always been under the impression that our waifu's would probably not reciprocate our love. In their point of view, we're just random weirdos obsessing over them hard, right? Regina would probably just kick my ass if I made a move.

Ritsu, sometimes it's cute that you still think I am like that.

Eh, who knows. Nips are pretty tiny. He might seem big to her.

The real question then is if you can control the tulpa you create or if its it's own thing, like a child that grows into what it wants.

I might be in deep shit.

So I'm just browsing along on sites and shit, suddenly Holla Forums goes offline, I check the status and it's online, it still won't let me in. Another site I use also goes down and won't let me in while being online.

Soritsu thinks I'm being taped. HELP.

Seems to be a bit of both from what I've read.

Maybe I'm trying to preach to you in my own way!

fuck, Ican't sleep. might as well make breakfast.

Too late now, you're done. Just hope they put you in a nice prison, and not the rape you in the ass every day prison.

You've been there? Like I said last night, I literally can't afford something bad to happen.

What you gonna eat?

You aren't doing anything illegal, are you?

over easy eggs with toast and beans with a side of coffee.

Well I did torrent some old PC games if that counts, but who gives a fuck about old Maxis shit

The risk to reward ration is terrible. Better to just force someone else to make a tulpa of Ritsu and help her to take them over.

Make waffles. Theyre delicious and healthy.

I never go anywhere, otherwise i might be in your position. It's too late now anyway. Good luck man.

Well it's true.

you're fucked user. microwave your harddrive and delete al lthe evidence. you most likley have 10 minutes before da popo arrives.

I don't have a waffle maker. this bean paste is rather good. Idon't want to indulge myself though.

What are you british?

But over easy eggs sound good. I've been eating those for breakfast all week.

The reward is Ritsu, theres no risk not worth taking.

help

how do i post as a board owner or mod?

i've done it before but i forgot how to do it

Honorary Brit at most.
what's wrong with beans though? they're surprisingly good with toast and eggs. I might make another serving.

The site I was using is back up, though it still doesn't feel right. This is everything I feared in life and more, I always had a "They're coming to get me" paranoia and nobody believed it. Even with Dad home I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, at least not without nightmares. If I don't show up to tomorrow's 4AM I'm likely gone.

Why not? Whats the harm?

But if you get consumed by the new dominant personality theres no more you to enjoy ritsu, just an insane man who thinks hes a woman.

What're you the board owner of?

Beans and toast? Good combo

But it doesn't work with the egg in my opinion.

Although I think britbongs use beans in tomato sauce for breakfast so maybe it could work like ketchup on eggs I guess maybe.

Did you remember to light the candles in the pentagram in a star pattern?

Well yeah. They'd most likely be disgusted that we post all these images of them and sex them too. Eh.

Your degeneracy disgusts me. Don't worry ritsu, I appreciate the thought behind it. It wouldn't be hard for me to find a woman anyways. I just chose not to, at the moment.

Nice try Karen, we all know you are not the owner of this board!

Going off to sleep now. God bless you guys, I hope you all find the true path one day.

well. I don't want to get fatter and I want to start losing weight and get stronk so I can fufill mny dreams of LARPing in legit medieval armor.

Ah, I gotcha. Definitely exercise that willpower then, it's good to have dreams

Night reggie reginald!

on the other hand, beans and eggs are protein but I think the bread adds unnesecary calories.
I don't know I didn't pay attention to my health class

we'll see

not how that works, I'd rather not have more keyhole sugary to drain my joints of liquids so that I can walk slightly better again

Well since the thread is pretty much dead I'll just leave for today.
Until next time Holla Forums.

How do I mod EDF, I want an IG game