E L J U S T O

E L J U S T O

Like throated.com?

Real spoilers until tomorrow evening. But apparently soyboys, feminists and shills love it.

SOLD

SAD!

redditpol's BO starred in it?
Was that video a leaked scene?

Great, more sarcastic tone.

.>>1005399
Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Is this supposed to be a good thing?

NICE! another star wars without fucking WAR

Just what I asked for, just like how I asked (((Marvel))) to make a Thor a pansy that cant lift even 2 tons!

Disney transformed Star Wars and Marvel into Pixar movies, yes.

It is to braindead retards

Some dude in plebbit confirmed the spoilers
Luke dies because he projected himself into the galaxy
Kylo kills Snoke and becomes leader of the FO
Rey parents are nobody

I think actually watching this shit unfold in a movie theater on opening night would be the thing that spoils it. Might as well read the "spoilers" and get the disappointment out of the way, before fast-forwarding through a camcorder rip.

This is so fucking stupid. So when you watch A New Hope you’re going to think, “he culminates in projecting himself.”

I guess it's their way of writing him as an SJW?

I don't believe you.

Isn't TLJ supposed to be very dark with Finn and/or Rey turning to the dark side and shit? Why is it even trying to be funny? Star Wars is not a comedy.

Yeah this is the worst part of all this and why Rouge One was actually kind interesting. The best parts of SW are the war and the empire. The Jedi fucking suck, that's why the prequels suck. The force is stupid. It's neat to have it be some vague thing as apart of a bigger story that separates the heroes and villains but it's not an interesting concept itself.

Maybe they thought that if the movie was too dark then people might not like it… so they added the porgs as comic relief.
Also keep in mind that BvS was released a year ago and the critics said at the time that they wanted Marvel-tier writing.

It's true, all of it.

Of course but that's so stupid to alter your completely different property like that. That's actually why the DCU is such trash. Blows my mind how dumb these execs can be. It's SW so it has a cool billion in the bag but these new movies are so forgettable and they can't maintain longevity themselves. Even the prequels have more memorable shit in them.

Mad Max, The Dark Knight, Jurassic World, being dark is not the problem. Suicide Squad, quips are not the solution. This is so simple it's amazing that people who do this for a living can't comprehend it

I know I'm the outlier here but at some level you guys gotta appreciate how Hollywood is pumping out good movie after good movie. Can't wait to go see it, tbh and I no longer let the cultural marxism ruin media for me. I could honestly care less if Rey started banging the nigger and talked about how she's not used to his size. I'll be buying two tickets just for myself as long as the theater isn't sold out.

Seems legit

Its gonna be worse than the force awakens if that was possible

Everything said with an anime jpg is truth. Didn't you learn that on Holla Forums?

lose weight then u wont need two chairs fatass

Who gives a shit about this fan-fiction movie?

tons of people

Samefag.

Nobody cares they just assume others do so they go along. Have you ever seen facebook?