Planetside 2 Thread: wwew Wants (YOU)!

Faction: Terran Republic

Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)
First, post on the PS2 thread with your character name along with a screenshot in-game on the loadout screen with a meme. Second, search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser, the application must have your name with a meme, ID and post number from the thread.

The Tranu Ocean is salty everyday.
Some of you New Cheeseburgers™ are okay, don't go to the Crown tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8pHas
ps2.fisu.pw/
battleye.com/about/
ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archive of the last thread archive.is/8pHas

It's been a long journey my friends, so threadly reminder to take a break, don't burn out playing every day, play some other vidya on your backlog, don't drop spaghetti, and mine salt and shitpost on the weekends while listening to great music with your battle brothas.

And remember, Brass-senpai always notices you.

For real though, I'm thinking of putting the video on the server's subreddit to farm salt.

Best way to farm salt is to let the statwhores to find it themselves, don't worry about it.

They already lurk and probably stir shit in these threads. Best to let them post it for their ebin leddit karma.

I wish you waited just like 2 more min

Anyways, with love from NCBro

What happened to LitigationTR? He just got off one day and didn't come back on.

SUITfag probably beat you to the punch.

Can't wait to get chat banned because you fucks disregard quality control for more diversity and being inclusive.

Wait.
I don't play this game. I just happened to see the webm in the catalog and decided to watch it.
It looks like they're making fun of you because you're, supposedly, terrible at the game. That's "farming salt" for you?

From what I can tell, farming salt means doing objectives and succeeding rather than fucking around with statwhoring.

They're statwhores.
The only thing they have at the end of the day is their own KDA in an objective, team based game.

It doesn't matter if their team wins or loses, all that matters is that they have a KDA of 35 even if they got 4 kills every 10 minutes and their stupid teammates do nothing but yell at them for being useless.

Oh, I get it now. Thank you.

I don't play the game either, I just read the archived leddit page from the previous thread.
I was thinking of joining up as an Engineer to be a tsundere healslut for them during big vehicle battles.

So, yes, it is farming salt.

Q: Is the game uncucked again? Or is it still broken, unbalanced, p2w bullshit with a trash community?

Game is rarely P2W, its more pay to not grind

More like pay to buy weapons that are worse than the defaults/super cheap shit. And pay to look baller.

It really is amazing, every time you see it. They get completely asshurt that WWEW is pushing fronts, they get asshurt that we join the defenders in keeping the Biolab out of their hands, they get asshurt when their team doesn't win alerts or got cucked out of locking down a continent, but what are they doing? Either sitting on a mountain firing sniper rifles as quickly as they can without regard for accuracy, or running around mowing people down with an LMG, and not playing it like the team-based objective game it is.

You'd think they'd eventually learn that they'd have more fun organizing squads and just generally running around fucking shit up, but no, they'll sit in their one-man outfits and send rage-tells, calling anyone who kills them things like "trashcan," then crying about how one of the devs once said that behavior like that is why there isn't much player retention for the game.

Whatever nigger did it get patched into a good game again or are you guys only sticking around for the circlejerk?

Hit detection and lag are still iffy, Vanu are still no skill required ezmode, and rocketpods are still pretty cancer, but other than that it's pretty fun.

they claim we're terrible because they statwhore and use K/D as the only measurement of value instead of, god forbid, teamwork in a team game. If you look at the stats you'll see an overwhelming usage of infiltrator and heavy.

TR v NC is good but whenever Vanu come it instantly turns into trash both community wise and gameplay wise. Maggy sniping and instaheal is broken, so are the VS LMGs because no bullet drop and next to no recoil, so they do nothing but abuse it.

I enjoy it but it's ultimately a shallow experience, space-battlefield with a few fellow memers.

i'm playing with settings this is the first one that came out, i'm still going to try to up the resolution and file size and rice it up as much as possible and then reencode the audio at slightly higher bitrates until it's very very close to 8MB

1080p is easily doable, I did it in one pass above

I could keep redoing it till I hate 8mb but I'm also rendering 11 other WebM's and I figure it is good enough

this is my 1080p one, instead of overshooting ffmpeg/libvpx undershot the bitrate

i''ve done the tests and i'll leave the encode going togheter with a bunch of other webms encoding while i sleep. see you anons

Anyone knows how to get past error g13 and start the game? It says that i don't meet the minimum requirements but i think my rig is enough to get it started:
Core 2 quad q8300 2.5 gh
Radeon hd 5770 1 gb
And 6 gb of ram
I also tried to make a useroptions.ini inside the ps2 directory with low settings but no luck

Videocard probably

The minimum is a hd 4850 and i have a hd 5770! Maybe it is the cpu, but for what i know mine should be enough to run it

TRCoolGuy here. Made this shitty thing based off my in-game name in photoshop.

Shigglies here I think I need to take a break from this game it just makes me want to amanda to myself from how shitty half the stuff is

Maybe when I come back I can get a tr Weww waifu

So I have another story with my mines.

I have no idea why I wasn't noticed and all I hope is that I impressed Brass-Sempai.

HD4850 is a high end graphics card. The 5770 is a cheap shit end graphics card.

Take a break man, we've been through 2 months of extreme autism playing this game like every day.

The tunnel vision is real. You know what else is fun? Sneaking behind a harasser and chucking mines into the passenger bed. Kill credits the instant it hits a bump.

Some screenshots, where wwew meet some KDR tryhards gunning for easy kills in Hossin, they didn't like us pulling Maxes to hold the point and leaving Hossin because Tranu were gonna lock it, we also met them again in Indar.

Later lads, game is pretty dead at this time, gonna be full again later.

This is what more people need to do. Fully cert out those mines and be the hero to allu akbar a sundie at battles. Half the time if things are blowing up near them, they'll not notice you long enough to bomb them.
Just be careful of those sundies that have the deployment shields, those won't die unless you have a c4fairy bro cleaning up.

>Redeploy

STOP THE 'GROIDS DROID

I need to do this sometime. Shit would be gold.

With maxed stealth you can park at the side of the road and record MBTs blowing up.

You could even go HA with a grounder and scare galaxies :^).

BuildThatWall here, once we have more people on we'll do an ideal Sundi Shoah Squad and fuck shit up with my repair/fury combo

I don't know how people can grind that many.

BuildThatWall here. I am a giant faggot who enjoys getting dicked by /cuteboys/.

Sounds kinda hot.

Wow rude

Love you like a fellow shitposter.

BuildThatWall here, remember to leave your prostate vibrator on at all times in order to increase your headshot ratio.

BuildThatWall here, holy shit!

wew, that's some nice geometry there Daybreak

I thought that game was heavily pay to win garbage?

Pay to not grind.

>my decal, Sam Hyde edit and lewds got used

Fantastic video. Let's shoot for a second one, lads.

The only directly pay2win thing about it is getting extra nanites per tick if you're subscribed, which lets you pull more vehicles when you can already pretty much pull them as often as you want already.

unless you consider p2w to be grindy mmo shit

To me that's pay to win but in an indirect way. Like a fresh player is going to have far fewer ways to deal with a MAX or ESF than a veteran or someone who pulls out the good goy points for those tools.

You can say Nanoweave upgrades is p2w. Then again why the fuck is that in the game? Damage resistances are cancer in a game that has a low TTK.

We should make a rightwing deathbus squad with a bunch of repair sundies. Repair sundies in an armor column are already great, massing them should make us practically invulnerable.

at least one bus dedicated AA
at least one bus dedicated anti armor
the rest with shit-stomping anti-infantry
all of them with repair and at least one with ammo
we could be THE zergfit

That's not really an issue, the standard rocket launcher is a 2HK on a max, the grounder is only 650 certs and will scare off ESFs. You start out with all the equipment needed for every situation. A fully certed character is probably only ~70% more effective than a brand new character, and wrelfare next patch will make new characters half certed basically.

Basilisks are already pretty good at all three tbh, so you really only need to cert into repairs or ammo.
Two sundies can take on a lightning, 3-4 should be able to kill an MBT, and after that you're just unstoppable. I really want to try this, too bad i can't play again until next week.

What would be the best secondary weapon for a Stalker?
Tried out the long ass revolver - too slow

It is a big deal, and something people have been pointing out for ages

we're about to get it fixed in the next patch coming in 1-2 weeks.

Desperado

The equivalent of Deperado for TR would be the Inquisitor?

Yeah, your card is a bit too underpowered for this game. I'd recommend upgrading to AT LEAST a GTX 960 if you want to get a decent framerate.

Don't impulse buy after you get killed by something.

That gives me an idea.

Bukakke featuring a vanu sniper complaining about zergfits, and a squad's worth of dicks around her.

We did this earlier and we fucked the vanu up in Ti Alloys with just 2 repair sundis with dual fury

I'm thinking of using fury at front and basilisk on the back, the fury handle tank mines, infantry, and ground armor while the basilisks handle all armor, c4 fairies, and far away infantry when fury can't reach them

You better check that privilege and use the correct pronouns!

And now I kinda want to buy a voicepack, since default TR is the guy that always dies first in 'Nam movies.

S-stop knowing my fetishes, user.

Are you saying I should draw 'her' with a dick? I just told you to stop knowing my fetishes.

If it's sub BR 15 it's still a woman, anything higher is both too old and too alien.

This is not to be confused with Gunner "Preteen Predator" Nacho's reasoning of why he goes after everything lower than 15 BR year olds.

Do I have to? Feels like some registering on some shitty RP forum.

just dew it

It`s to avoid mixing with niggers.
It happened before.

You're the artist, you do as you want, user.

I thought they were all jendurrfluid and that when you create a Tranu character, it's random wether it looks male or female ingame.

WWEW is an RP outfit where everyone roleplays as either professional memers or jews.

C4 is basically your biggest enemy, so at least a few Kobalts in the group are recommended.

That said, valkyrie mine/C4 drops are the best way to deal with enemy sundies and tanks.
Fly over a road or an enemy cluster and seed it with high explosives for maximum tactical superiority

Does this game have any good weapons for someone who likes bolt-action rifles? It's very important.

I don't play much infilshitter, so take this with a grain of salt, but I think I've heard that some of the best sniper rifles are bolt-action ones.

Don't mind if I do, then.

There's about 4 or 5 of them. Most bolt-actions require you to use a scope but there's one that has iron sights if you want to roleplay as /k/.

RAMS .50M from TR - damage wise
Haven't tested rest of them
Plus you can change the bolt-action type too, but not a big ass change tho

You can post a timestamped photo of a cake with "WWEW" written on it.

The brass will be impressed

why even live, Holla Forums?

i have found the calling of my heart as a valk pilot

ThatRussian
How do you call a Hulk Hogan fanboy who goes to see his every match and dreams of being pounded by him?
A Gawker

It works well. You can get a bunch of engies/LA's real close (if they jump out), and if they don't, the valk is fast and nimble enough to escape if the terrain is favorable.

but are you actually Russian?

got it, thanks anyway
the ps4 version better be good

Нет, блядь, я придуриваюсь.

As TR, use the Inquisitor or T4 Amp

The playstation version is alright, but doesn't get patches or development like the PC version does, primarily because the team is too small and underfunded to actually afford it, and patches on consoles are set to a higher standard than PC because each patch costs thousands of dollars in fees the company has to pay. (and if they fuck up the patch and need another patch, they pay all over again)

As a result console patches tend to happen less often but with better testing (both by the dev team and by QA testing by sony/microsoft/whatever) which means the playstation version of planetside is perpetually behind the PC version.

I don't mind spending my shekels on the game, but I only ever buy cosmetic items.

Right now I'm just waiting for them to finish getting the new player models/armor done.

чёрт, я могу только хочу 1 русский друзра

A lot of the people you or I would call "farmers" actually have played the territory game for years, before eventually realising the futility of trying to promote small squad play in the face of colossal zergfits.

DA's a good example. Back in 2013 they were highly territory minded, and were a major player on Mattherson (now Emerald), despite counting no more than 60 players in their ranks. They actually won the first season of Commclash, a 24v24 combined arms competitive league over a lane. However, once zergfits got better and better at abusing skill equalisers such as maxes, shotguns, vehicles, and redeployside, it became more and more difficult for them to justify butting their heads against the brick wall that is attacking bases. These days, most of them have quit and those that are left just farm all day.

It's a similar story with most of the top outfits on every server. D1RE, GAB, FCRW, OO, SOLx, and AC are all outfits with top notch players who've burned out of the territory game because it's just so unrewarding. Farming the plebs that make up 90% of this game's playerbase is fun and easy, and padding your stats to ever greater heights poses an individual challenge that never runs out.

Why bother playing for territory when all your achievements are going to be completely removed by ghostcapping asians and NEETs at 9am tomorrow?

I dunno, fam, but it hurts.

Why bother playing videogames when you're just going to be decomposing in a hole in 80 years anyways?
In fact, why not just end it all right now?

This shit isn't satisfying at all. I find that taking territory, locking continents and fucking around with shit to be fun as hell. Why bother continue playing this dying game when it's about fucking stat padding, I would rather quit and play different game when it comes to that.

Christopher Nolan, I appreciate you spreading the gospel that is my glorious plane scene. Kill those who insult Bane!

You make it sound like padding stats is the only real challenge in the game. Its not, and you shouldnt limit yourself to it, even though the other aspects are frusturating. Youre just losing out on fun. Thats why killwhores like you get frusturated at out outfit because we're just shitposting and having fun

Holy fuck, you did not say that.

is about the same between my fully certed BR 91 character and the character I started on the doubles xp week. Technical knowledge of the game does way more than any of the unlockables and the default weapons for most things are either the best or close to it with cheap alternatives readily available with the 100 cert per level for low BRs.

The biggest game changers are:
nanoweave
medic/engineer tools
weapon attachments

after that it's force multiplier stuff like max suits or tanks

For what purpose?

What, you don't like buff chicks?

wew

Might join you guys one day

I'm Vanu-player who doesn't even play the game anymore because of our underpowered infantry-weapons. I just dropped into this thread to see how things are going and I must say that you TR closet-commies are still as pathetic as ever. Your reddit-tier circlejerk reeks of underage insecurity.

Nigger the only reason some of them are here to get fucked is because I have to repair all of them on a daily basis.

How many dildos do you suck a day?

I love it when the salt is delivered straight to my home

At least yours sit still for repairs. I have to run and repair half of the MAXes I find because they want to keep constantly pushing.

BOY OH! I SURE DO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE REPLY TO OBVIOUS BAIT!

do they expect to pocket us or what?

And then you get ran over because the faggot driving doesn't realize you are repairing right behind him?

I fail to see the problem here

I drop any max that doesn't actually sit behind cover or keeps sprinting past 3 engies despite having low health.

have only played NC since launch
started a TR character the other day
holy fuck these weapons are so easy to use.
why does anyone even play NC?

It's a MAX, they walk, not drive. But no, I have spatial awareness so I never get run over anymore.

wwew Wants (((YOU)))

I'm actually being serious. VS bullets might fly straight, but they fly slow and don't deliver a punch. You could compensate a spread, but you can't compensate low damage-output. But you don't even need to compensate, because NC guns deliver all the damage you need before the recoil becomes a problem, and TR can just fill the air with shit and win as long as they aim in the general direction fo the enemy.

that's your own fault for not keeping to the sides or corners

honestly if it's not defending a point or dealing with fags trying to kill you then those fucking max sluts should sit still and take it like a good girl

shotguns?

A massive amount of TR/VS bitching you see on reddit is literally nothing but the git gewds upset they have to git gewd

NC's always had the highest recoil but their killing capacity per magazine is #1, as a result they're the hardest to use, once you master the recoil their weapons are an absolute terror

the grass is greener as they say :^)

you may or may not feel the same way after you've used them for awhile

BUT THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS
YOU SEE I KNOW THESE THINGS.
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW HOW OUR MAX TECH WORKS? WHAT KIND OF ENGINEER ARE YOU?
YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN.

Yes you can, by going for headshots. Lots of bullets or really strong bullets don't matter if they don't shoot where you point.

They'd much rather take a pounding from a bunch of guys than be tenderly loved by a single guy. It felt nice when I had to touch up 3 maxes for ~3 minutes by myself and they were all running AA so I didn't have to do much and still got a lot of certs.

YOU'RE THE ONE GETTING RUN OVER BY AN EXO SUIT

with a full certed repper you can keep alive 5 maxs so long as they shuffle enough

Which is nice, since I already maxed it. I'm one level away from maxing the medgun, but I don't run medic enough to justify it.

I think that the medic is really not as useful as engineers and that's a utter shame but I think that if they make it so that they're the ones who hand out those single use medkits they would be much more on par with engineers

I think the problem is just using the Max Charge improperly

It can be used to either break the line or to escape damage, the trick is trying to assess when to use either

Suggestions on how to git gud at flying a reaver? I can reliably shoot down shitters 1v1, and inexperienced pilots I can typically take down 1v1. Decent pilots are a coin flip, and any gud pilots I tend to end up losing my reaver to, at minimum. And more than 2 guys, unless both guys are shitters, will end with me being ded.
Right now my loadout is: Vortek (for A2A), Pods (cause i am a faggot), Hover airframe (not max), Flares (not max), and Nanite Regen (not max).

So help?

For example, same video I used it to both break the line by engaging the half pounder max point blank to avoid getting raped, and when I saw I was completely out of ammo I bolted to get more ammo

Yeah sometimes you run into the middle of a fight and it doesn't work out, but hopefully your team mates saw you charge in to break up their defenses and take the opportunity to push th-fuck no that rarely happens, ppl never grow a spine unless the way is 100% clear like you see here

for shooting down people take coyotes or the afterburners
using coyotes will probably net you an entire legion's pay in salt

you just wanted an excuse to repost your webms you burgerboi slut you

Ive got roughly the same specs with an HD 5780 and Im getting 60 FPS most of the time with the potato config

its propably your drivers fucking about

ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS

This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware

1) Your user.ini should look like this:

[Rendering]

OverallQuality=-1

GraphicsQuality=1

TextureQuality=4

ShadowQuality=0

LightingQuality=2

EffectsQuality=0

TerrainQuality=0

FloraQuality=0

ModelQuality=0

RenderDistance=500.000000

ParticleLOD=0

ParticleDistanceScale=0.650000

FogShadowsEnable=0

VSync=0

AO=0

MaximumFPS=60

UseLod0a=0

BloomEnabled=0

MotionBlur=0

Smoothing=0

GpuPhysics=0

2) Your resolution for the sake of maximizing FPS on potato-tier hardware is recommended to be:

1280x7XX at 75% rendering

to strike a balance between being able to see shit and being able to actually hit it.

3) Go to the control panel of your grafix card of choice and allow forced override in global settings (nvidia specific), then create a special rule for planetside2_x64.exe:

Override AA transparency to OFF

Override AA to 2x

Override AF to 2x

4) If you are using an AMD CPU, especially if its the dreaded Phenom kind, unpark the FUCK out of it.

5) Set rendering distance to minimum (500) when defending or attacking a base.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU NOW HAVE 40 FPS ON AVERAGE MORE THAN BEFORE

He was disciplining his repair slut with a Max punch :^)

Utility Pouch has been removed.

It is now Mine Carrier.

>Mine Carrier
The first level certification allows the Engineer to carry two mines, so the second level certification allows three mines to be carried.

>Mine Carrier
>Allows the user to carry and place one (1) additional anti-tank mine and claymore.

It's 6 AT total.

FUCK

What is it with redditors and being Tanu faggots?

*Vanu

I'M SORRY, IT'S STILL RECHARGING, I PROMISE I'LL SPEND MORE CERTS ON IT MAX-KUN.

You were closer with he first one.

Ayy lemme join shitlords

ManOfBenis

You forgot the cake with "WWEW" on it.

How would you grade yourself on a shitposting level?

No sharpie up the ass/10

What are your drivers?
I have catalyst 15.7.1(15.20.1062-150715a), it should be the latest one that they released before they pulled the plug, isn't it?

5/10

Is your KDR above 1?

Well I've not had a chance to make anything new in like two weeks

why?

feels good man

the cyclone and sweeper want some words with you

GTX 980 broke and then my mother was dying and even though I bought a GTX 1080 in hopes of making me play some games to take my mind off of it I stuck it in my computer and really haven't done dick with it since buying it cause I'm slowly recovering from a depression spike

Just stating it matter of frank because I don't want to be accused of making you feel bad nor do I want to try and us my mothers illness for drama sympathy or some shit, its life and it happens

I'm just watching MST3K right now relaxing

Oh I did manage to play for two hours but I forgot when and I made this the same night

Private Audris reporting for duty
Even with anons settings, my FPS is still at 20 ballpark

nigger its like youre not even trying

every fucking time

I haven't played this game for a looong time, but that webm warms my cold slavic heart, I might give it a shot.
My only concern is lag. I assume that you guys are playing on US servers, anyone knows how bad ping gets when playing on US servers from EU?

150-190 from western EU.

I live in England and its normally alright even on my shitty internet.

You took the time to make some hand crafted bait but went a bit too tryhard with it. Quite literally every single thing about it was made to be as cancerous as possible and incite a response.
3/10 good job

cheekibreeki/10 would want more ruskies joining

I'd rather have the SAW than the CARV personally.
I'd rather have the Betelgeuse over both

Okay lads this is my final webm

tebran here, me too. been playing other games and shit

no bullet drop, better accuracy and lower recoil and their guns newer than release completely ignore their faction trait of bad bullet velocity

great job man

whatever you do in life use my webm instead it's better
now i'm out to play videogames

is this gaem like starcraft?

terran sucks like terran?

so when are we gonna get our fuckin banner put in?

I'm still working on it. I was gonna redo it because some lads didn't like it.

I m scum and I know it. Wasn't going for this pic but the faggotry level seems appropriate

No actual tips on how to fly better, though? I can't tell if I'm shit cause I'm missing something or if I simply need to blare Aces High out of my speakers and get shot down until I fly good.
I should also ask: Is my choice of non-weapon loadout shit any good? I've considered replacing the Flares and Regen with Fire Suppression and Composite Armor. But I feel that that might be a poor choice.
Also coyotes make me pretty fucking salty. Only problem is I like to be able to sometimes help out the ground peasants and 'pod enemy masses and tanks.

use fire suppression and either health regen or stealth, once you're in an actual engagement, especially with reavers, you don't really have a chance in 1:1 unless they're shit pilots. Fire suppression is good at burst-healing so you can get away and stealth makes it harder for you to get locked on and spotted, composite armor isn't useful because that extra 10% won't do much overall, if you're losing than you're going to still lose.

composite is really only useful if you run a dedicated A2G ESF

Esamir is the worst.

it really is
I'd take Hossin over Esamir anyday

Make sure you cert either a Repair or Ammo Tsundy as well!

I use a similar set up to this, except with a Bulldog that I got in some bundle.

…Are you NOT dying for that MOTHER FUCKING POINT SOLIDER?!?!

TSAR-42 is actually pretty great anyways, since you can stick up to a 4x sight on it and not have to deal with the Scope Sway of the 6x+ sights.
There is the semi-auto KSR-35, but that's going to be outmoded by the Wrelfare update giving the Default 99SV an attachment that removes the Scope Sway all together.

Eh, I bought a good deal of vehicle weapons and the Constructable unlocks…

We told them we needed more continents…

…Also would probably be good to remove alerts at this point as well…

Bonta-kun MAX Cosmetics WHEN?

I know, parked a well placed Sunderer last night that helped give the Zerg the idea to start coming in from MORE THAN ONE DIRECTION!

But he wasn't Namefagging…

It will need redesigning if we ever get an Intercontinental Lattice…
Whether it's an "entry" continent for two factions or a central one we're all fighting towards, that South Eastern corner is going to be neglected either way.

Holy shit, I think the masked autist is back.

Wait, are you talking about "I've devoured all who shitposted me on the internet" guy?
Cuz yeah, different autist here.

Should I keep a T1 Cycler or should I get something else? I have 1100 certs to spare.

Fucking out of date wiki. Points to you, then.

Cycler is a pretty good all rounder when it comes to Medic Assault rifles…
Do you play any other classes or just main medic?

A bit burnt out so I might be taking a small break, but I will be back, The webm is glorious.

Terran Republic Service announcement
Don't talk to namefags, it spawns all sorts of cancerous elements and attention whoring, which is also cancer.

For those unfamiliar with the cancerous elements and attentionwhoring, look at any 4am thread in the next week.

I'm fairly new (BR 17), but yeah, I main medic. I maxed out the medic gun. Is there something else you would suggest?

Aye, that is true.

Don't talk to the namefag faggot.

Too bad Mark has an unwritten rule for mods to not touch the threads. Sorry about that.

I also mainly play medic. I use the grenade belt for extra grenades, and of course have revive nades.

I bought the TORQ-9 or whatever assault rifle it is, but I'm not entirely sure it was worth the investment. It's not bad, but doesn't seem an awful lot better either.

T1B and T1S are really good alternatives, 1B is really good because you can drop fags quicker than the standard one with the burst fire mode and the T1S allows for more attachments and is pretty much a combination of both B with burstfire and the standard with automatic, as well as semi-auto.

It just depends on how much you want to spend for an upgrade.

TORQ-9 is a great close quarters gun, TAR is alright for a hard hitting close-med, T1B is a better T1, NS11-A is simple to use and pretty effective.

T1S is probably not worth it.

Get at least Flak armor 4 first.

You have to learn to control it and it'll be great. It's weakness is it's shit outside of close range and exposed medium range, you won't be hitting engineers hiding behind a turret or infilshitters using a rockface for cover. Get close to them and they won't stand a chance though.

I got Nano-weave 4, actually.

Also, thanks mate.

Eh, then it depends on your playstyle…
I'm more of a ranged player, so I got the SABR-13, a high damage, long range burst weapon, but all Burst variants of the class defaults are considered Godly right now…

But yeah, Revive Grenades and Grenade Belt Upgrades would probably be a better investment, as they allow you to rez entire rooms of fallen allies.

I also like the S default varients for their Tacticool mod-ability, since they're the ones that have the under-barrel grenade launchers, but they are bigger cert investments…

Are they getting Flak or Nanoweave 5 in the Wrelfare update?

Funny, I seem to recall the Tranu doing that a lot back when Ross did that play-along.

I don't know why they complain. It sounds ideal for them. If I was a KDR whore I'd just travel from spawncamp to spawncamp and pick off noobs who don't realize they can't shoot through the shields.

I'm always looking for plebbit tears and salt. I suck at the game though.

dont worry, we just shitpost in game too. its not hard. if you really want to help just be a heal slut or repair slut

I sure do love Planetside 2, guys

And it's always either that or the Pulsar.

fucking hell its one day things are fine and the next two this becomes the worst game in existence.

I thought it already got implemented. Isn't that why we had to accept a new EULA a few weeks ago?

I can tolerate the Clientside lag kills. What really bothers me is when I legitimately get spotted through a wall and I'm not talking about when you're crouched by a doorframe. I know the game is pretty generous about spotting and you don't have to actually see part of their character model when spamming Q.

However I have camped in corners defending points and guys spot me clear through walls. I hear them call out my class and they have their guns lasered in on my head when they come in so I know they can see me on radar. There's not a single dart or beacon in sight because they were all running HAs. This happened like three times in a row with the same guy and I'm starting to wonder if they actually fixed that expanded hitbox hack or not.

What the hell

This wasn't CSHD. This was a guy standing on the ridge on a Bio Lab's exterior firing through the shield, teleporter room, and point A wall

sometimes I'll manage to spot a tank hiding being a mountain 1000 meters away. i have no idea how or why but I'm beginning to think the spotting system is just shit, cause i can look directly at someone and not spot them too.

As far as I know, I don't think it's completely out

Battleeye?
That some new anti-cheat measure they're going to deploy?

its the BIS one they used for arma, its better than what their doing right now but its not great. it also collects, sends and stores a shit load of data from your hard drive.

Is this in place now? Because if it is, I'm dropping the game

It's a containment thread don't worry. Goes back to olden Holla Forums.

Yeah spotting system is pretty shit. Not sure why it hasn't been fixed or updated. Then again cpu is still the bottleneck for graphics on this game so yeah.

It's been in existence for many years. It's just now being implemented in Planetside 2. I think it was originally developed for the early Battlefield games.

Pretty much all anti-cheat software does. It's no excuse for continuing to use it but I've learned to accept that multiplayer games will never respect my freedoms.

Those quads and the history behind the threads doesn't excuse the circlejerk. Seriously, there's 2 irc groups, a cytube page, a discord, a mumble, a board, they regularly have skype calls, and talk over multiple steam groups.

It's literally as simple as guessing where people are inside a room and spamming Q while moving your crosshair around until you spot someone

Whenever I see a point being flipped I immediately look over at it and do this so I can see where the guy is.

To be honest, I actually think the game would be better if you couldn't spot people.

As long as they keep their cancer to their own threads everything will be swell.

I might dump the game if this is true.

It's a shame

They fixed the hitbox edit in this video, but the autospot/ESP thing that starts about 4:50 in the video still has not been fixed, and it allows them to spot people through many walls for friendlies, and is essentially just full ESP for themselves.

They put the EULA in for a few hours, then decided to stop that since Battleye wasn't actually implemented yet.

It's not in the game yet.

It inspects your RAM to see what programs are running/using/editing system memory

"Battleeye" is just stats recording, IE the server collects all your game input commands and stores them in case you get accused of cheating later

An automated system will also look at your account if you get a stupid amount of headshots, if your player model is located outside of regular terrain etc etc

This has been around for ages, that's why valve aimbotting requires a toggle or "Smart" shooting, for example if you hold backwards plus left thumb button plus fire it will activate an aimbot that shoots your targets head every 3rd, then 5th, then 1st, then 2nd, then fifth bullet. This allows your reticle to keep moving around on screen while still snapping to your opponents head, it fools valves servers into thinking you're "Legit"

Successful aimbots for example in CSGO is an actual business now, and the bad ones get you banned quickly, sometimes within minutes of use. The one that was successfully busted in 2015 loaded hacks through steam skins and a bunch of "Pro" Counter Strike players were busted last year using it and required them to pay upwards of, I shit you not, between $2000-5000 a month to use

I might just be a giant faggot but I literally cannot enjoy playing against the vanu unless we're stomping them, the NC is fun because you can sometimes get a back and forth going but it's never the case with vanu, it's either we're stomping them or they're absolutely unbeatable and when it gets to that point I just have to turn the game off. I guess it's poor sportsmanship but when the entire faction is 40 year old basement drones who use PS2 as their autism outlet it's difficult to see how you can get much fun from fighting them in the first place.

That sounds a lot better than looking into personal shit.

Don't worry, I'm at the point where I want to quit whenever anyone recommends going over to fight them.

Why the fuck would anyone pay that much money for the illusion of being good at a video game?

Cause being a CSGO "Pro" pays between $30k-90k a month

being a cancer gamer pays more than that.

E-sports pay a fuckload. It's the only reason anyone in South Korea is even able to play video games at this point.

This makes sense. I can understand scanning your memory, scanning the game's directory or (not that I like it) looking at your active processes but anything else is pretty fucking silly.

TR nor NCR want to fight the Tranu. Because who enjoys getting sniped by HAs and Infilshitters from 1km away with the only counters being counter-sniping or pulling up armor.

I am pretty sure that you can earn alot more than that with TWITCH and sponsors alone

Add being 1st from time to time and you are seeing around what said

imb4 Holla Forums says e-sports are for idiots

still is tbh

but user, esports is the boyband of videogames
it's nothing but a tool for massive companies sponsoring "talent" to suck up the money of those young and idiotic enough to give it to them.
The only exception between the two is that boy bands are for 12 year girls and 30 year old christian moms, E-sports is for 12 year old boys and 30 year old loser guys.

Those new hitboxes legitimately piss me off. The problems are the player models, not the actual hitboxes the fucking retards.

you can say that to regular sports too, just a background noise for a multi-million dollar industry

literally no one likes fighting the vanu
You'll see entire zergs shift fronts if the vanu show up in more than a token defense or attack

It doesn't help that the vanu are by far the try hard player faction too

multi billion, both Soccer and American Football

define mid to long range
A tmg-50 shits all over an Orion at mid to long range. And I seriously hope you aren't having problems against Ursas
No bullet drop should not be making you lose these fights, any 143 damage gun sucks hot steamy balls at long range because it takes a retarded amount of hits to kill you that you should be able to take cover.

planetside sucks compared to elite dangerous

I too love comparing apples to oranges.

m-muh tactical beret!

TR AT THE CROWN

TR @ THE CRONW???!

TR AT THE CROWN
THE BRASS IS IMPRESSED

I've learned to enjoy fighting the VS. Whenever I die, I remember I need to be twice as good to deal with HA/medkit/Betelgeuse spam. Fighting the VS is like a constant feeling of inferiority, it makes you a better player.

WWEW DOMINANT OUTFIT

i too enjoy comparing two games with the same basis of gameplay against eachother (in which elite dangerous is better in every way)

how would I go about battlebarding?

Just a shitty reference from last thread fam

Not true at all. If it was just stat tracking, Daybreak could've just used a stat tracker like ps2.fisu.pw/ and maybe observed in person to double check. Battleye is a fully-featured anticheat. This includes stuff like kernel-level system call detection, RAM monitoring, DLL whitelisting, file scanning, and other things. I would assume it's not actually used for datamining, seeing as the traffic is all routed through the game's servers, but you should never rely on a software developer's honor. That worked out pretty poorly for Osu! players.

Maybe they didn't implement all its features for PS2 but I highly doubt that.

you're seriously calling elite dangerous a space sim when it's literally the same thing as planetside 2 except with how the gameplay and movement is handled being done much better than your reprocessed pile of shit you call 'planetside 2'

i like how you greentexted the whole thing too without even checking to see if the game has a first person segment (pic related)

Man I really gotta get back to playing this
I only have 4 hours on clock

It's pretty grindy and average to be honest. But, if you ever actually get to playing it, and if you want to skip most of the grind, jew up some shekels, buy an Asp Explorer, go to a system called Sothis, and run missions there until missions that pay 5 mil or more show up.

It sucks, you'll regret it

Its a combination of things, but they record all server data ever since the C4 sunderer crashing the hex exploit

And most anti-cheat software does a combination of reading your input + damage being done + posistion

Like say you're under the ground shooting up at enemies, the server tells you're under the ground and starts checking your attacks etc

the design of the helmet is intended to muck up the outline of head when used in an actual scenario to throw off aim. It does the same in CSGO apparently.

But people in the military are trained to go for center mass, not headshots, so I'd much rather have a helmet capable of deflecting something, than a sack on my head.

low effort fam
you need to put some work into your bait

The sack is a cover that attaches to the helmet, not a cloth rag you wear on your head so you can get pinged by a lucky 9MM

it's all good chap

mediocre

at least it isn't /sft/

The guy who made the threads on here and owns both versions of the sft board is a regular to the threads

Even more reason to remove the thread. Mark needs to get off his ass and clean up Holla Forums.

There's a lot of shit the mods ignore because they're barred from doing anything in the threads. I should know, because I shitposted so hard I'm the reason that was put in place.

what's he like?

A vast majority of his posts are related to hitting on people and trying to get a trap to be a cockslave.

I see

Mark doesn't do shit, because hes an immature autist who has filtered archive links and nuked meta threads because they contain anti-him sentiment.
ask mark about justL to send him into an autistic paranoid shitfit at any point with no effort at all

Sent in an in-game request last night with a meme, forgot the screenshot shit.

Here you go goyim

he also lets his friends from the discord do whatever they please and what they please is making shitpost threads

I have a feeling he'll be around to any large group soon enough. At least he's not as bad as the Belrose faggot.

Too bad he'll never get replaced because he's friendly with Jim and HW.

Best one I've seen so far.
Sorry I didn't mention it. I didn't want to drag anymore unneeded attention.

Remove 4 AM from outfit when?

maybe he's already here and playing with you faggots and you don't even know it yet

It's time.

He's really easy to spot considering he avatarfags everywhere with spiders.

Re sent an in game application as well, dunno how often that shit gets checked

What sweet hell am I reading?

Is this guy better or worse than the guy who grooms 12 year olds to fuck?

Welp, I'm a dumbass. I guess I'd wear a sack on my head then.

I heard it was a 4 year old

well that crown + TI alloys capture was pretty top tier

Feels good outperforming triple digit br's on the leaderboards when you have half their playtime and a quarter of their certs

You sure it was 4? I heard he steals infants from the hospital.

Poke around any general long enough that doesn't require any actual work to be done by a specific person and he'll show up.

>at least it isn't /sft/

>At least he's not as bad
What a fucking comformist cuck mentality; "At least".

When you tolerate the cancer and degeneracy (because "at least they aren't X…" is the only reason you can think of to keep them) instead of making it fuck off and ignore it, it spreads.

Let's play with furfags in our squad next, at least they aren't actual zoophiles. Let's play with goons, at least they have every weapon unlocked.

Invite Reddit, at least you can use them as meatshields. And the SUITfag too, at least

muh slippery slope

Look at the 4am threads. One avatarfag wasn't a big deal. Then the second one showed up. Then a handful were there. And now it's a circlejerk that Mark supports fully to the point where people will post themselves naked for attention.

user sometimes you have to just let it out.

They do.

you don't seem to realize that things can and have changed over time since the last time you poked your head in for a quick peep

It got too cancerous for me, so I left months ago. But hey, if you think cancer should stay, even if it's isolated, that's on you

It's bottom of the barrel blogposting user. It's the dead hours when people just wanna talk about shit. There is a different attitude in those threads than regular ones. It's not some sekruit club shit, it's drinking and talking about stuff. Better to see it there than in threads that are on topic of video games.

Jokes on you, I actually poke my head in to see what's going on occasionally. It's still the same avatarfags that have been there for almost a year posting the same old bullshit. Besides, I still talk to people who are ready to kill the threads.

Here's the thing, I'm one of the avatarfags that were around when Mark ran through and banned a shitload of people. Hell, I'm the reason he fucking banned people to begin with. I understand the fact that it's to unwind, but when it's the same 40 people every fucking day for 2 hours when you have a fuckload of ways people are talking outside the threads, you need to stop.

No excuse for that cancer.

But is it video games?

Being attention whoring cancer.

It's a fucking circlejerk where NEET faggots talk to each other, reminds me of that cuckchan katawa shitjo general that's been going on for 4000 threads and several years already.

"at least the cancer isn't leaking" is the best thing you can think of to defend that cancer.

REMOVE 4 AM WHEN COMRADES?
Can we just go back to talking about salt mining the Tranu?

they're only on thread 3088

I remember them forgetting what number they were at 1000~ and starting over.

I'm pretty sure they've past 5000 by now.

God when will they fix the FPS issues? frames droppin like crazy.

also, let's talk about new player retention. how do we do that anons? Evidence being all the lads who have dropped the game in the first week of playing

Hey, it's just like my opinion man. I'm just saying if you ban the threads you'll have those avatarfags posting in other threads regardless.

Yes there is vidya talk in the threads- it's just not the prominent part. Literally every OP has a vidya question to start things off, then the ball rolls from there.

When they make PlanetSide 3.

jesus

I think the main problem with not keeping people is that they quit because of how much of a pain in the ass it is to get certs and how awful it is to fight VS. Did you try the fix, because it made my fps stable near 60 when before it would drop to 20 when a large fight is going on.

Bullshit, I know that several people only show up to the site for the threads. If you ban them, they'll fuck off.

i remember when 4am threads weren't just avatar and name fags being autistic at each other.

your thinking of the punk buster software, that was all of the shitty anti cheat software's dumpster baby, i remember when it was more likely to be banned if you didn't cheat. battle eye at least doesn't hit false positives that much.

almost every anticheat does this to be clear, VAC has an advanced version i think that does the same thing.

maybe there doing something different then because i believe i remember people realizing it will send dumps of entire files to a server with your IP.

dont play a shit game filled with shitters
i hope to whatever god exists that angels falls first turns out ok

but it's still all faggots posting nudes to you though

maybe those avatarfags only avatarfag in that thread and really you're speaking with many of them right now

Just because it hasn't happened in a while doesn't mean it wont happen again. The threads need to be purged and only you think that they aren't cancer.

battleye.com/about/

Like I said, its goal is 0% cheaters and not maintaining your privacy or respecting your freedoms. There is no elegant solution to stop cheating so I will tolerate it but you can understand why people have reservations.

there's faggots on the whole board, they'll posts lewds in any thread they feel like, no single thread is it cause of it you're just treating it as such since you're a fucking idiot who doesn't see the issues at large

So you're completely ignoring the fact that two of them posted them in the thread because someone asked for it?

just as much as you're ignoring the fact that it hasn't happened since

Because I haven't touched the threads outside of very brief skimming you faggot. It's still cancer.

that's my point you cunt, you've done nothing but skim it briefly so you don't know shit

Well if it wasn't full of avatarfags circlejerking, maybe there would be a reason to be there more than a brief skim.

so why are you going into a thread you don't like in the first place then?

I'm telling him to get his facts straight

I'm only checking once in a blue moon to see if you faggots are still shitting up the thread. Are you the faggot that shills the nip /furry/ board?

you'd loose your shit if I told you who I was

You faggots are all the same. Smokes is the biggest faggot, so if you aren't him don't worry.

Nobody cares about you, grill. Get over yourself.

I'd say bal

he's the one asking

Don't remember, which means you weren't enough of a faggot for me to remember you.

You must be a pretty big deal. :^)

I hope so too
They need to rework the guns, they all feel like peashooters

thanks I guess

for u

it has space battles and mechs at least

I think my processor is honestly too shit for any ops past noon. Shit drops to single digits in bit fire fights. I really should upgrade from this 2.8ghz tri core, shouldn't I?

What are your full pc specs, 2.8 is a bit slow but not terrible.

Pic because of I'm pretty tired and am about to go to bed. Will provide more on request tomorrow. Of note is that I'm on W7 and have the 4gb version of the gtx 960. I even checked if the cpu was parked and it wasn't.

hands down my favorite part, especially boarding actions

liberate me ex inferis

it's so good when you're piloting those massive ships

Is it worth buying right now? I have a massive hard on for flying battleships.

Sure thing goy.
Remember to preorder Star Citizen while you're at it.

Do we have the answer to this question?

wait until release
The guys behind it have been working on it for the last 7 years, and the game is mostly complete so it won't disappear at the last second
and there's a decent bot system so you can play offline too

Last week I was extremely depressed because my mother was almost on deaths door and not getting better, and it was 4am and my mood went 100% flat (Which is a warning sign you're about to snap mentally) and then I saw the 4am thread and I vented for a little and then felt better

Admittedly its the only time I've ever been in a 4am thread, but its familiar appearence was comforting to me at that moment

for 13 squads a early access game that's been in development for a very long time and the devs game here to talk for abit and then the threads died since there was an issue with servers but I think that was sorted however there hasn't been an update in at least two mouths now so I would say pirate it if you can

attention anons that sent an application to the outfit
i dont know if any of you were already accepted but i will check all the applications in about 3-3.5 hours if nobody else got to it.
i've seen at least one fagot who literally wasnt able to follow any of the instructions so you better step it up or get the fuck out

Okay, let me get this straight. The cortium silo is there to hold supplies for the modules and the HIVE. The modules constantly drain resources even if they're not in use all the time, like repair. Repair modules make walls invincible. Skyshields are untouchable from anywhere but the ground and have a hitbox way the fuck above and below that burns infantry almost all the way to death if exposed only for less than a second. Sundy garages can create a complete spawn room with a shield module and you can hide other modules inside it. They have buildings and walls and ceilings that they can shoot through but you can't.

So your only hope is to siege their autasm base until their cortium runs dry, which is probably a full hour at least. You can't do anything to hurt them provided they have properly constructed walls or are in a natural defensive position, enough skyshields and repair modules, autism, and a Sundy inside.

Why the fuck did they add this shit if there's no actual siege tactics other than blockading ANTs? Do they really think it's okay to expect us to wait a fucking century to shut down a base when they can just bring in armor and air from outside and break the siege at any time? Why don't they make the modules consume more cortium when they're being attacked? Are they babying the people sinking 10k good goy points into unlocking this stuff? None of this makes any sense.

repair modules don't make walls invincible, you can just sit a million miles away with a locked down AP prowler and kill bases

they do since last patch

that's fucking retarded

yeah its pretty fucking stupid but nothing really has changed

That's my point. Before this patch, you could theoretically get like a whole squad to put C4 on a wall and destroy it all at once to beat the quick repairs. The ability to damage walls was removed because people would see the hit marker and think "I'm making a difference!" instead of focusing on higher-priority targets.
Of course this feeds into my other point; if an object is being damaged, it should cost cortium to repair it.

Posting some salt, hope Crown-chan and Hive-kun were safe in Indar even though we lost because Burgers couldn't take back their Bio lab or tech plant so they went to get their bonus checks on us, internet went down for 4 fugging hours.

that wouldnt be enough c4 tbh fam. i think they had the right idea on making people go for better targets such as the modules but the way bases work now are in my
opinion just a little broken. they are perfect to stop a zerg if you build them in a good position and can change the flow of battle if you know how to use them.
its just fun to not fight at horribly designed bases all the fucking time on indar and esamir for a change.

And end, gonna make a new thread later.

Why is late night PS2 suffering for TR

I'm about to join in soon to help with this shit. Is there a squad up?

I just logged off for the night, earlier 3 of us bullied a BR 100+ NC near our warpgate at Esamir

Was there salt>

No he didn't say much, the NC guy came back to place near our warpgate 3 times to kill us but in the end he failed we killed and bullied him everytime he came back

Check here if uncertain ps2.fisu.pw/outfit/?name=wwew

After what happened in Indar, you need to bully all Burgers on sight.

So I set it where the music I was battlebarding was also playing it for me but it's so loud it drowns out a lot of sounds in game. I tried messing with volume settings of Winamp but it turned the music down for everyone, Is there a way to turn down the volume for me only? I'm running that shit through Virtual Audio Cable and whatnot.

I told someone this before.

Pass the bump limit and the thread is a day old, making one now, get your concerns and shitposting on the next one.

THERE ARE LITTLE GIRLS IN HERE!

Well then what about Angels Fall First?

We train them, WE TRAIN THEM ALL!!!

It might, but it will take them for god damn ever from the looks of it…

Eh, I actually like the low TTK on their weapons, it makes the Ammo options more meaningful.

MUH ANONS!!!

Plus the system is still in it's infancy, we've definitely got Ion Artillery on the way to deal with the Skyshields, and the Decoy Grenade will actually serve a purpose now that it has auto-targeting Turrets to distract.

I personally think though that the Vehicle Pads they want to put in should draw from a Silo Cortium instead of personal Nanites, just to give those logistics more depth.
Also, Infiltrators could be able to hack some Modules to temporarily disable or subvert them, like the T-REK viruses of old.