Simple question. Where is the wall? Why is it not being built? Call me a shill or concern troll, I don't really care...

Simple question. Where is the wall? Why is it not being built? Call me a shill or concern troll, I don't really care, but answer the question.

Where is our wall, President Trump?

Nigger, what am I not posting this to you from sirius B? Get to work, faggot.

why*

I knew you faggots would blindly attack me like you do everyone who asks questions, but here we are.

If Trump started the wall today, it would be finished by the end of his first term. Why do you keep claiming that anyone who wants to hold him to his promise of a border wall is a shill, or making retarded shitposts like 'DUR BUILD IT URSELF HURHUR'?

Awful reddit in here

This Holla Forums pretty much faps to trump and putin. No saving these edgelord faggots. The wall isnt happening because trump is the conman and the liar we kept saying he wasnt. He's given the right considerable strength, but will only accomplish bush-tier republicanism that in the end really does just fuck the neiborhood over while leading to no major change in policy.

lol this new concern shilling
Gas yourself kike

lol this new concern shilling
What is this like the third "IM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS GOYIM STOP MAKING FUN OF ME" thread this week?

Gas yourself kike

Wow either bots, doublepost, or the hivemind really just is that bad here.

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

Filtered.

lol nvm not used to ids

Bumping to piss off the autistic shills.

This is fascism you vapid cunt.
If you question our glory you would normally be shot as a traitor.

innit

Again, we are fascists. If you do not know what is going on your are not one of us and are to be shot.

They're shopping around for the best wall for the best price.

we always had a wall, lurk moar

By who, your faggot ass? Fat chance.

Still waiting on that answer, but I guess I'm probably not going to get it since this board appears to be populated entirey by sheep.

Four legs good, two legs bad, right?

Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill. I never wanna wake up from my retard brain hugbox!

inb4 kike was gassed for this post and my ip is "leaked"

don't worry, we have 2 trump terms minimum!

No the time for talk was a decade ago.
Now, we lift, we train, we build militia teams, we stockpile ammo and legal explosives.
No, very soon there will be no more talking.

If Mexico is paying for it, why bother?

Hey op its not going to happen,and you know what the trumpshills will ask everyone to vote him again in 2020 saying that the judges have all now been replaced and the wall building will happen this time around.

see this good goy.

We invented that term actually.
This is the hurtbox kike boy.

It's on its way, what's your shill plan gonna be when it starts? Too small, not good enough materials, the American side is too ugly?

You stupid fucks are so easy to spot.

sound something an edgy emofag would say, that or a gay masochist

You act as if Donald Trump is a dictator who has the infinite power to enact policy at a whim. You act as if he is not beholden to the will of congressional delegates who, in many cases, openly or silently oppose him and have on numerous occasions blatantly stated that they would do everything in their power to stop his agenda.

You act as if Donald Trump is impotent and inept, either unwilling or personally incapable of enacting the policies he based his entire campaign on, rather than being blocked by a group of spoiled children that run this country into the ground to fill their own coffers and keep the public satiated and suppressed.

Give back those dubs, you don't deserve those.

Lol

How to build a border wall:
Step 1: Surveying
Step 2: Open bidding for the contract
Step 3: Acquire materials
Step 4: Begin construction

Yeah it was to make fun of faggots who get triggered by different ideas so they dont allow any. Replace cis scum nazi with shill or shlomo. You were probably still on r/thedonald with all these retarded trump cock sucking faggots when we started using it.

Hello /r/the_donald

Trump isn't a fascist dictator you fucking shill, and he's not my fucking fascist dictator. He is a stopgap measure against demographic shift and other damaging policies, he is not fucking Hitler. Fuck you, retarded, misguided, cult of personality redditor.

You forgot the important step

No, it was made because autistics need a literal box that hugs them, like sjws.
The purpose of Holla Forums is nothing less than the eventual eradication of the Jewish peoples down to the child.
This place is far from a hugbox user.

I never leave Holla Forums
I have actually never been to leddit

Where is The Wall?

It's coming soon to a border near you.

Go away now, little jew.

OP: I have the same doubts you do, and I'm sure the autistic screeching the retards(and shills) in this thread are putting out isn't helping.

I do still believe he is trying to build it, though. You have to factor in obstructionism. The majority of our politicians don't give a shit about the people, and they're part of the 'checks and balances' in the system. They're abusing those checks and balance to hamper Trump, I believe. There's a whole lot of ways they're going about it that I really don't feel like detailing, but there you have it. For what it's worth, I don't think you're a shill, I just think 80% of Holla Forums has an IQ below 70 and they can't grasp the concept of holding someone's feet to the fire.