Terminator future shock and skyNET thread

halfway through terminator future shock, i'm having a blast, the game does atmosphere like no other, with the graphics making the game feel rusty and aged, i also like the vehicle missions that add a lot of variety so that the rest of the game doesn't feel
repetitive, the things i don't like about the game is that some enemies are bullet sponges and the hit box for the rocket launcher is to small, most of the time the rockets just fly right by the enemy, but once you get the hang of it you will become more accurate.

so user why haven't you played this game yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/dos-games/terminator---future-shock-skynet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also if anyone want to download it

theres a download with dosbox pre configured.

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/dos-games/terminator---future-shock-skynet/

also i forgot to mention that you can enter buildings in this game to pick up loot, but houses are infested with enemies so you can often leave in worse shape that you showed up in.

you actually have to explore in this game to reach your objective, now games just have a big fucking arrow saying go here you retarded faggot, why did the trend of exploration die in vidya ?

Was interested until i opened a thumbnail and realized it isnt old 3D but the same garbage as DooM.
Hate that shit.

the game graphics are comfy to me but to each of their own i guess.

Huh? What are you talking about? It uses XEngine (same thing Daggerfall used later) so there's rooms over rooms.

most torrents of this game have no seeders, and my Internet is to shit to seed my own, even if i was shilling i wouldn't give you a link where you download it for free.

Grew up with this game and played it shitloads, but I never actually got that far. I'm giving it another play through.

Don't worry OP, user just has to accuse people of being a shill a certain number of times each day.

+1

wow rude

but i'm not a shill and never will be, so i gave a link, you're welcome.

How the fuck can you get here and be illiterate?

?

?

Doom 1 renders a 3D space projected from a 2 dimensional floor plan that isn't the same thing as this, are you referring to the sprites? Nigger you don't know what qualifies as a true 3D engine. If it can create and project a 3D space then it's a 3D engine.

see

That's what I was pointing out, yeah, you'd have to be unable to read to see that link.

I don't understand what's confusing about that.

*not to see that link

my bad user looked like you were asking for a link.

Because casuals want to have their hands held. Why bother letting people explore and try to find the objective when they just want some convenience that takes that fun away.

Are you the guy always jerking this game off? Its a bethesda game so my expectations are lower than dirt but i may boot it up on my dos/9x pc when i get home

because once you get into it its a very immersive experience with solid gameplay.

This is simply the greatest game Bethesda has ever released next to Morrowind. IMO, this is also the greatest FPS game of the 90's, I actually liked it more than Quake and a bit more than Doom and Dark Forces II. Open world, slower paced action gameplay, and immersive gloomy atmosphere are the things that had never been done in any FPS games before. Not counting the revolutionary graphics and controls.

This is where Todd's true talent lies at. He sucks at RPG mechanics (even Morrowind is technically broken) but rarely fails at open world design and immersion. I wish he stayed at making non RPG open world games like Future Shock and TES Redguard. A spiritual successor to Future Shock and Skynet would be really nice. Todd always dreamed of making it, he talked a lot about Future Shock at FO4 interviews, but I guess Beth execs never let him.

a future shock game made 2016 would probably be horrible.

and don't forgot todds sweet little lies