Do I miss something?

I got these recently, still haven't installed them, I know the third game has a stupid ending even with the extended cut, so I am wondering, what I am in for? can I just ignore ME3 since I don't plan to use Origin? (I have enough with one DRM platform)

Also, do I get to play as femshep since the beginning?

Disappointment. I wish I'd refunded mine.

And yes, you can play as female shepard in all three games.

Play 1, pretend there's no sequels and be happy.

Do I get to fuck alien chicks as femshep in both?

This. After sticking with the series over its 5 year or so run, your choices don't matter in the least by the end. Certain things that don't even make sense happen in the third game because of lazy development and they couldn't deliver on their promises. EA fucking ruined BioWare; right after this series was getting off to an interesting start.

you should just an hero right now.

I think femshep can only fuck the blue chick, but I could be wrong.

Think of a great, exploration based, sci-fi computer game with deep, meaningful rpg mechanics and then pretend you played that series instead of Mass Effect. Save yourself the disappointment.

Pic Related

Oh and it's pretty much ripped heavily from Star Control I and II.

Femshep only has access to worst girl.

The first one is ok I guess. 2 and 3 are horseshit.

The first one is good, the second one is inoffensive, the third one is trash.

I'd suggest stopping at 2 if you're willing to just pretend the Reapers never actually found a way to get to our universe.

Mass Effect 3 is a shit game in more ways than just the ending, it's fucking terrible, has an even more restricted dialogue system, shittier gunplay than in 2, etc.

But the worst girl is Ashley

I recall the Reapers at least making more sense before ME3, not sure though, also, I don't mind spoilers considering I know the ending of ME3.

The Reapers in the last couple of games try to do what they do because they can't reach The Milky Way directly, they need to either use the Citadel to jump to our galaxy or use The Collectors as a proxy to harvest for them.

Now, they just show up, for no real reason. You've seen the ending so now you know just how retarded their existence is when really their true motives should have been left ambiguous. They're giant Cthulhu space machines, their true motives should be beyond our understanding.

For some reason the other Reapers couldn't be assed to say 'People make robits who kill them so we kill all the people to stop them from making robits.'

Mechanically ME3 is incredibly weak, arguably even weaker than 2, despite appearing to have more things to invest your points into. The dialogue wheel has been dumbed down, Shepard has suddenly sprouted character of his/her own that of a stereotypical hero with the player only getting to occasionally decide how they act.

Remember how you could roleplay Shepard as having any number of beliefs? You could play a racist, or agree that Cerberus did the job better than the Alliance. Now you're always a one hundred percent gung ho Alliance marine and Shepard was always using Cerberus. The PTSD seems tacked on and forced as well. The whole time while playing ME3 I felt like someone else was playing my Shepard for me.

Cerberus has been retconned again. From a human-focused Alliance alternative to a crazy paramilitary organization. For a game about waging war against the Reapers you actually spend most of your time fighting these generic dudes with guns.

I could go on. Mass Effect 3 is only worth playing if you absolutely must have closure for the franchise. I, personally, consider it the weakest of all 3 games.

*tip

Is it wrong that I prefer ME2 over ME1?

ME1 feels very bare bones with everything outside of the main quest underdeveloped. ME2 has a lot more polish to it.

The shame is that ME2's overall plot is completely stupid.

Looks like I can just play ME1 and ME2, then do the same as I did with The Force Awakens.

Okay, OP, I'm going to give you an opinion as someone who genuinely likes the games and is typing this while drunk.

The first game stumbles pretty hard in gameplay and management but excels in story, it does a really good job setting up the universe and is worth playing to just straight up explore, don't pay attention to other shit just play the first game and dig for content and you'll love it.

The second game? Action oriented, but not super bad. It does a decent amount of good, but falters in the RPG aspect, if you're invested in the story from ME1 then yes it's definitely worth picking up. It's also worth playing on its own as the gameplay is just fun especially as a Vanguard, the buff they get in ME2 is amazing.

ME3.
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this.
So the game is decent, don't get me wrong, but it's only decent because there's certain stories and plotlines that end up tied up nicely to make you feel happy about it. ME3 is ME2 just more hollywood and with the good shit compressed even further into specific plotlines. It's worth playing but if you spend more than $10 on it in an effort to close out the storyline you built up in the previous titles then you're going to be blueballed.

Them's the breaks kid. Good games, but it stumbles after the first, and I warned you about the stairs, bro.

I still think ME3's multiplayer was really fucking fun.

Goddamnit, hearing this track makes me so sad. The series had so much potential.

I love how they just went "fuck it" and outright gave every player one of the end game OP characters. Now every other round is flooded by Geth primes, or whatever they're called.
Still, more fun it had any right to be, if only just to watch the Quarian infiltrator's ass half the time.

Krogan Vanguard was the best. I never knew pure melee would be so much fun.

The only reason I have any interest in Andromeda is because the guys doing the game are the team behind the multiplayer. So the gameplay might actually be fun.

When I got to that explanation in game, I had to reload and read it again because I was certain I must've misread it, and that it just couldn't be this level of retarded. The synthesis ending was even worse – "You're now all part robot now… somehow, let's not delve into it, and robots are now part organics… somehow. This means you won't kill each other anymore because uhh…. that's just the way it is!" It made no fucking sense. How would one a robot become part organic? Would he miraculously sprout some flesh? Of what fucking use would that be to a robot anyway?

Fun gameplay would be nice but I really want it to have the same level of lore and atmosphere as ME1.

I know it probably won't happen but I can still hope

Why don't you just play the games?

I will regardless.