Was Bane a true comrade?

Was Bane a true comrade?

youtu.be/nppON29OZ_4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U9mKFPqbh1Y&feature=youtu.be
comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/noahmaximillion/lists/top-100-marvel-superheroes/48749/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's sort of like Carlos the Jackal but without the theory backing him up.

Bane, like Doctor Doom, is basically a vanguardist who truly believes in his self-taken role of liberator and subverter of the current state of things. He hates those who pretend like power can ever not exist, while, as genuine as they may be, they end up using or utilizing power directly or indirectly. Quite based TBH.

(I mentioned Doom because I love 'villains' like him (similar to Bane); characters that embody the 'comical evil' archetype but have a genuine desire to better things without shunning from every means necessary to obtain them. Like in Dark Knight Rises, Doom's mortal enemy is the Fantastic Four, who ultimately end up covering the corrupt elements Doom tries to correct with authority by changing things. They actually end up being the fascists who do the job of maintaining the status quo for them, like Batman is especially a super cop embodying the fascist vanguard of the bourgeois side.)

bump

WHEN CAPITALISM IS IN FLAMES, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO LIVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR SPECIES-ESSENCE

Practically the whole concept of superheroes has this subtle glorification of Fascism going.

Rich people that wear costumes and secretly go out in the night to beat/kill people they don't approve of? Very American.

But not all of them are rich, most of them aren't. The dynamics between Batman and the Joker are pretty cool tbh.

The Joker is the only sane man in Gotham

related:
youtube.com/watch?v=U9mKFPqbh1Y&feature=youtu.be

:^🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Man in that video is the definition of edginess.

Meh, Monster did it better.

Well, I don't remember anyone being poor.

We'd probably need a list to go through for a proper analysis. And it's not like KKK were all rich.

Kinda like anarchists who beat facists or antifa huh

Kick-Ass was kinda broke for superhero standards

Bane was Robespierre.

Bravo Nolan used the stock market to distract from Foley's message that Maimen is alive and in Gotham, and he will not be risked for Yurmoni (possibly Smee or Button-Lee).

fucking liberals

Superman and Captain America are close to being very radical

Have you ever thought that those skinheads you were beating AREN'T the rich and hate them even more than you?

And that those weird-looking antifa guys are actually trust-fund babies and college students jacked up on drugs? :^)

If they cared about class they wouldn't be skinheads, they'd be communists, retard.

I care about class, and I'm not a communist. (Mutualist actually) The working class doesn't need to share amongst themselves without money or a state, they just need to seize the means of production and the state.

And, I didn't say that they're necessarily class focused. (Some of them are, mostly the [email protected]/* */ ones) They just hate the rich and minorities, often blaming the former for the latter.

I was going to say you don't understand communism, but clearly you don't even understand mutualism if you think it's possible to have a system of commodity production without money.

Also: skinheads don't care about class, even your example proves this. They hate the rich because they perceive the rich as being the cause of their real object of hatred: the foreigner.

The [email protected]/* */ are not "class-focused".

Bane is a fascist

ProTip: baits that work on Liberals/SocDem/SJW do not necessarily work on more radical (and real) Left. Especially, Marxists (doubly so - Stalinists), who's grief with Anarchists in no small way is based on the fact that Anarchists are too inefficient. Violence against the Enemies of the People has to be mass-produced in an organized and reliable way, rather than chaotically contributed in such a haphazard way.

I mean, we literally have Dictatorship of the Proletariat on our To-Do list.

Yes. Except Kick-Ass - just like Watchmen (Rorschach) - was a deconstruction of superhero tropes. If anything, this proves the rule.

Daredevil came from a poor background, as did Spiderman.

Most New York superheroes come to think of it.

What skinheads think is irrelevant. What is relevant is what they do. As long as they act like class traitors, like a weapon of the Bourgeoisie, I see no point in pretending that we share anything in common.

Make a list then. We'll do it by the numbers.

Found some list and realized I don't know almost everyone
comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/noahmaximillion/lists/top-100-marvel-superheroes/48749/

Is Magneto class-conscious?

Ben Grimm, Peter Parker, Matt Murdoch, and Steve Rogers all came from working class, NYC backgrounds.

I must admit that my exposure to comic books is somewhat limited (mostly to Sandman/Transmetropolian).

For unbiased class analysis I took first 20, out of IGN's top 100.

Disqualified as traditional costumed superheroes: 5
- 15. Morpheus (Sandman), 1989
- 16. Rorschach, 1986
- 18. Thing, 1961
- 19. James Gordon, 1939
- 20. Catwoman, 1940

Clearly Aristocracy, Bourgeois, or sponsored by either: 6
- 2. Batman, 1939
- 5. Wonder Woman, 1941
- 11. Robin, 1940
- 12. Iron Man, 1963
- 14. Thor, 1962