Peace of mind against overwhelming odds

I was browsing through yt vids that a lot of young Gen-Z girls frequent, in order to redpill some of them. I was posing in the comments as a hostile regressive that wanted nothing more than the white race eradicated (to make some of them angry and see the ugly face of leftism).
I thought I was on the right track with my act at first, but then…

They all agreed with my troll. Especially the whites.

Lads, do you have any measures to keep depression in this war at bay? Sometimes I feel powerless against the stupidity of normies. Do you meditate? Have some means to build up mental strength?

You chose the wrong tactic. Women especially young women, are impressionable. You should go full 1488 and see how many also agree.

make a second persona and have them debate your fake SJW persona. Have the SJW persona admit defeat and bow before the aryan master race.

The chicks will then agree with the Aryan master race persona. Chicks flock to perceived winners/popularity. They will swing any which-way. Make them swing right.

Turn that frown upside-down, whiteman.

I think you're right… The way I was arguing (to not blow my "cover") was probably too convincing for them. There's a good chance the best oratory skills they've ever witnessed was from a make-up tutorial.

I'll change my tactics

That's a great idea, actually

Women are a terrible measuring stick. They will support whatever feels good or convenient at the time.

That's what I want to know as well as it takes a toll on me.

We should make threads for this purpose.

I agree, whatever helps Holla Forumsacks' self development is a good and worthwhile thing. Just hope the mods won't anchor or delete them as always

why don't you take your blogpost stories to 4cuck?

Books on self hypnosis and meditation are probably a good place to start. When you realize just about everybody is a zombie that you can bend to your will (even yourself) you will feel powerful and not actually care about any of this stuff too much. Which is good, most of it is designed to make you feel defeated so the cunts in charge stay in charge.

what feels better than fighting to save your race?

Overwhelming odds? What are you talking about? Look at the skies, look at our powerful winged Aryan warrior killing jews from the heavens. Look at our white youth calling out the communist, the kike, the nigger-lover! Look at Western civilization rising up like the Phoenix, and fighting for what's right! It may not be real but it's real in my head.

1488 RACE WAR NOW

Lol 4cuck.
Youre not good at fitting in around here at all, the terribleness of 4chan notwithstanding.

Make about 3 accounts using pics of the demographic you want to influence (use pics of good looking girls) & start dropping da red pills in a conversation format.

Way to do the heeb's work for them, you fucking faggot.

user try Scottish showers (start warm not hot & finish cold) that will relieve depression the natural way & boost testosterone.

Can confirm. This works.
Wim Hof method too.

Could you recommend some of those books to me? I really have no clue where or how to start.

the foreknowledge of what will happen, if you fail

Save your excuses for the judge.

Dude. We are 14% of the world. Youtube is full of bots. So why give a shit about non-whites and kikebots. The white race always has been the lone wolf.

Smug satisfaction about being "on the right side of history"?

Welp, I didn't expect them to be THAT stupid tbh

14% and falling my dude. This time period is crucial in ripping normies off of their self-destructive, mass-suicidal delusions

Kike projection

You don't know much about their American legal system. Even LOOKING at loli loli goodness could be illegal.

Old people lurk those videos, so you may get pedo sjws, agreeing with you.

There is a section of tumblr that has old men pretending to be little girls in order to swap child modeling photos with other younger girls.

NO.
Trickery and lies, sockpuppets and shills, are the mark of the jew.

Mind control made easy: find somebody in a low position (depressed, poor, neglected) and bring them up while instilling your ideals and ideas. They will associate those things with the improvement of their life, and hold fast to them. Cult 101.

pics or it didn't happen

tell them that this is defined by those in power so their 'revolution' is nothing more than a colorful way of supporting the status quo

You can't ironically troll people under the age of 20.

They're too stupid and will go along with any trend they see as popular. If you make your position look popular, they go along with it even if that position attacks them. They'll come up with all kinds of mental gymnastics.

I went to a wealthy highschool and lots of the loser kids were left anarchists. This was before the anti-white stuff became so overt, but they would get dropped off in their parents BMWs and have stickers on their bags talking about murdering rich people and stuff. If you called them on it they'd do mental somersaults to justify their stupid position.

for the course of month I feel terribly black pilled… idk why

I have a 16yo sis that wanted to test my knowledge on the holohoax. She was facetiming a friend while i laid out only a few examples. She was having a hard time swallowing the red pill while her friend was like…meh sounds reasonable.
Young girls are very impressionable. Find one that was raised by both parents and mold her from there.

Another thing you can do is go onto places like Gaia (or the modern day equivalent. You know, those types of social media sies which have anime + a gimmick + a messaging system). Make friends there, teach them there. Did it when I was in middle school (for not redpilling reasons obviously) and, a funny thing was, every girl I met was, indeed, an actual girl. So you could get the chance to "redpill" a lot of 12/13 year olds.

You can only win against an enemy without honor by, by yourself waging total and absolute war. If you do not then you will lose because you are fighting fair, with honor, and they are throwing sand in your eyes, poisoning your drink, and far worse, and right now, they have the upper hand.

Only noble races, those who live by pic 3 related are to be treated by our standards. All else, "humans" with out honor, are untermensch.

back to 4cuck with you.

>tfw she's almost ready for Holla Forums, just a bit more time

If you show her Holla Forums, wont she kill herself when she realizes she's a trash race?

some nations were made honorary aryans for a reason. have you learned nothing?

Chinks were not made honorary. Insects were not made honorary. I do agree that she should become vested in her own people, but that doesn't change the ideology of Holla Forums being, despite all this, Aryans are supreme amongst all others. I.e., those derive from proto-Indo-Europeans.

People of many races are capable of becoming Übermensch, except aboriginie- and jew-tier races I guess. The chance is just way lower than for white people. Even halfbreeds can achieve that. See Bruce Lee. Natsoc works for all races.

your ignorance (and outsider status) is uncomfortably apparent.

Japs are honorary, chinks are not. Lurk 2 years before posting.

nice job you dumb ass piece of shit

Once you've had a "smart" gf or two, you realize there's no such thing as an intelligent woman. The ones that seem smart are just pretending to be. Deep down, they all think like children.

No, it will just come to come to her attention that she needs to go back to wherever her whoring, unloving bio-mother spawned her from. With the level of social alienation this kid is going through 'in the current, that shouldn't be much of an issue. For now, I just need to focus my efforts on convincing her that she's nothing more than a POC prop for her adoptive parents, poison her against them. It won't be hard, all that teenage angst can be quite the volatile substance with all 'but a little spark.
I just don't want her to wander off to Holla Forums and get scarred for life, holy fuck.

Fuck off. Yellow fever has no place here.

At least the smart ones can sometimes realize that they're being irrational, and can say as much, but usually can't overcome it through logic alone and will continue being emotional for whatever dumb reason set them off. Makes it easier to deal with them sometimes though, plus the smart ones often become a little misanthropic, disliking both men and women.

I'm grateful every day to be a man.

Ehh. Chinks aren't that bad. Chinks outside of China, in Taiwan, Vietnam, Laos, Philipines, all those South East Rice Fields. The really bad chinks are the ones still living in Mao's shadow after all the good chinks in China fled. executed, or starved during the cultural revolution in China.

I was going to tell you to wait to introduce her to Holla Forums until around September, after all the summerfags are back in school, but if you think Holla Forums is scarring, you must be new yourself.

>you must be new yourself
She's 11, and I don't how an 11yo is gonna' deal with skinned alive beaners, dog rape/torture, and the pedo hordes.

Fucking nothing, so let's get out there and redpill.

Hitler did indeed consider the Chinese Honorary Aryans before WW2 even started.

Then consider me incorrect. I thought, of East Asia, only the Japs were given that title (since they're the ones most often talked about). In addition, because the modern-chinaman seems to have lost all his sensibilities, it makes one think it unlikely that they were considered honorary on the default.

As another user mentioned. All the capable Chinese escaped when the commies took over or died under their rule, leaving nothing but the peasants. Imagine if the US consisted of nothing but trailer trash or hippies. Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore are the greatest examples of modern Chinese societies.

Let me be completely genuine with you here: if endgame is achieved every user on Holla Forums will have already become the jews by analyzing, dissecting and appropriating their tactics. Holla Forums will be a low-population group of people with oversized reach (remind you of anyone?) in the shadows inside the secret clubhouse pulling the strings from behind the curtain…just like the kikes. Anons have already completed their PHD in D&C, consensus cracking, sockpuppeting and any of a variety of jewish tactics, and are at this very moment subverting them against them. The only difference is the sheer scale difference between entrenched kikes and anons shitposting.

And this bothers you?

The best you can hope for is a girl who acknowledges "I'm upset about something else, let's talk about that after I've calmed down" and can either decompress on her own or with some display of affection (as you said… children, sometimes all they need to defuse the temper tantrum is a hug to know that you care).

It's sad how many women I've been with who flinched at displays of affection, on that note. Telling women they need to be men has had some devastating effects.

Hell yeah it does. Feminism fucks women up. Masculine men with feminine women is best for everyone. Feminine men and masculine women fucks everyone up in the head.

They have to choose one, not both.

How can a naive young man who is not red pilled hope to red pill others?
The first step in your education process. Now read and lurk.

Chinks are soulless, as all Asians are soulless.
They have no sense of compassion or fairness, two of the traits which only Whites possess.
Thinking that compassion is a weakness is precisely the mindset shared by Semites and Asians, if you actually believe it and are really White, then you should meditate on the fact that you have internalized non-White thinking patterns.
Compassion (for our own) is what got us through the ice age, the Jew has subverted this natural, healthy, beneficial instinct and put it to work for our destruction by extending it to the racial out-group.

This. Compassion is an incredibly valuable and productive trait, the issue is when your compassion extends to those who would not extend it to you. That's basically suicide, even if indirectly. It kills me seeing kids movies today, especially Disney movies, where the moral is always that the hero is some pacifist coward who lets everyone beat the shit out of him and refuses to fight back because he loves his enemy or some gay, submissive shit like that. And the somehow in the end it always works out anyway. The Lion King was the last good Disney movie.

WHAT IF I AM YELOW AND HAVE A FGEVER!?!?!?11one

I forget who I was talking to recently and they laughed when I said that any kid I have will probably not be allowed to watch any disney. It's been at least 35 years since they've released anything worthwhile, and I'm being generous there.