Streaming testification of Comey

/Ubermensch/ will be streaming the testification of Comey in about 20 mins

Get in here faggots

www.overtube.org

Other urls found in this thread:

survivebeyondearth.blogspot.com/2013/08/kike-slang-for-jew-refers-to-jewish.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pZS94grD0
twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/872837045080739843
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*testesfication

spookgoy is a faggot

a broken clock is right twice per day

who cares?

ubermensch is a christian supremacist channel, no manicheans, marcionites, cathars, gnostics or arminians allowed.

Media has been hyping it up ever since he was fired, every normie is going to be paying attention as Comey makes a plea deal for immunity in front of the cameras.

So will Comey just be reading his prepared statement or will he be answering questions as well?

Will Comey reveal info about Russian hookers?

YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME LOYALTY, COMEY

Heiled.

against what?

being a tall, lanky faggot.

this

Why does Trump have the hottest wives?

Cause
He's
Cool

stream starting any moment

get ready for the media to cherry pick some phrase and blow it out of proportion, new news cycle for a week or so incoming.

damn what a kike face

what happened to Iran happening thread?
it 404'ed but still in catalog
found a break
Utter diversionist nonsense. The plain fact is the House of Saud is absolutely desperate. Oil price remains low, around $50 a barrel. The monster Saudi IPO on Aramco is only 12 months away. The House of Saud needs to move the markets towards a higher oil price by any means necessary – ultimatums and threats of war included.
ARAMCO IPO
BLOOD PUMP AND DUMP
polite sage for hopefully off topic

haha, "trump urged me to stop without asking me"
i almost cant believe the audacity of this retard. he cant nab hillary on any charges? fucking retard my PC has proof of hillary clinton breaking the law. you can just fucking google it. he didnt want to pursue the incredibly easy case against hillary, and he had the audacity to ask trump for more funding towards an investigation that has yet to even produce evidence let alone proof? "trump you know how your political enemies asked me to investigate you based on their gut feeling? yea… i havnt found anything, also, can i have more money to keep looking? also, sorry, but i cant get hillary. we have no proof and i no longer want to look into it"

"collusion" you mean making the democrats look like scum by exposing the truth? howabout the fact that theres verifyable truth that saudis, israelis, and many other foreign nationals dumped millions into hillarys campaign budget. is that not collusion?

this whole thing is so retarded.

Is it happening? What kind of damage to the Left can we expect from this hearing when it turns out to be nothing?

still waiting for this fag

none. trump is already tried and convicted

It's less than nothing to be far. It's going to damage their narrative, at worst it'll destroy their narrative, at best Comey will expose the entire network in exchange for a plea deal.

No matter what Comey says, they can let the air out of this balloon. He could say that Trump did absolutely nothing wrong and that there is no evidence of anything shady going on in this administration and they will find a way to keep the hysteria alive, "anonymous sources". The only way the Democrats/MSM will stop this bullshit is when it isn't necessary to stay relevant.

i fucking wish. isn't it obvious though? or is just the MSM that shortsighted?

The MSM is disgustingly short sighted. Trump doesn't even need to try to bait them he basically has been giving 1/10 bait snippets at them and they trip over themselves falling for it.

Infowars stream attached

that's some high level cancer

bump

As usual, jews can't make anything themselves. They just reuse material created by others.

oh shit its happening

quads

comey the faggot has arrived

shit, didn't get the 0000

WE LIVE

oy vey goyim here we go

also later we are streaming british election results.

Post yfw this reveals the investigation has turned up nothing because there ain't shit and everyone screams paid shill and blames trump for it anyway.

OY VEY RUSSIA, BELIEVE ME, I SAY IT'S TRUE EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF

Mr Warner's doing his damndest to make password guessing seem as bad as taking down the twin towers.

well this was a subversion of our very democracy

is he threatening commie?

Checking digits

fucking rage. This guy spewing shit like this.

42 get

(((disturbing)))

HOW DARE THE PRESIDENT DEMAND LOYALTY FROM THOSE WORKING BENEATH HIM!?!?!?!

He will eventually plead the 5th and the media will take that as confirmation of muh Russian Hax.

Everyone who ever spoke to arussian is a russian agent of RIDF. Its okay to suck off saudis and israelis though

is this Russia bs going to go on for Trump's entire presidency??

hmm, did commie say 'I swear'? How come that's not necessary?

Only Nazis and reactionaries demand loyality from those beneath them and by that strenghte. n the evil patriarchal right-wing concept of hierarchy

WITCH HUNT FAKE NEWS MP4

Someone tell the vice-chairmen the cold war is over?

you expected liberals to back off?
they have no option but to push on
the alternative is to admit fault/mistakes and that's not something the left does

he has a blatant pedoface

ready for the greatest salt mining of 2017? this might even top the post-election Nov 2016 salt

Extremely well liked by the FBI? I wouldnt think so.

WEW

Because he's swearing to God. Jews and Jewish puppets never want to do anything with God.

Anything good yet? Just got here.

Just got in here. Did I miss anything

FIRED FOR ANY REASON

Just started. Haven't missed much.

Haha, no. He's kvetching over the truth being told about the FBI

Just started. Get comfy, it's going to last for awhile.

So he basically came her just to say

Trust the FBI goyim.

(me)
Jesus, apparently the salt is starting to flow with Comey's assblasted ego!

Comey going for the sympathy route I see

Got me some coffee and a slow, comfy morning. Let's watch the pig squeal.

Anyone got hopes or predictions?

Alright, great.

So far it just sounds he's kvetching and butthurt that he got called out for being a piece of shit

THE FBI IS HONEST

He didn't read his written testimony UNDER OATH today. Clever.

Besides CNN

OY VEYING

the fuck over this? Hell no. Just post twitter salt and Trump bantz. This is going to get really good, the fallout that is.

Bolshevist Jews vs. Zionist Jews, the showdown. As Comey tries to secure his 7 shekel figure figure salary at Weinstein, Shiester and Kike, LLC.

MUH RUSSIA again….

Masked gunmen lay siege to the building leaving no survivors

what a good goy we got here
THE FBI IS HONEST=

well, you can't prove his opinion

Let's see what this faggot has to say

W E W

Oh God Damnit….. I didn't think about that.

FBI IS HONEST MP4

Make yourselves comfey.

We can end this thing right here

My sides, hahahahaha

(checked)
It's fucking nothing!

oyy veyy

Pretty much. I really think that people on all sides, even the deep state, is just plain fucking tired of talking about Russia.

So it's fucking nothing, again

No user, don't you get it? This is a dog and pony show. A kangaroo court. It's just a pretense to string up Trump for bullshit accusations

Comey plays the victim card!
It's not very effective…

This is a good example why parlimentary democracies are the worst system imaginable. It brings out the worst and dishonorable traits of humanity and the merchant caste into the leading organ of a society. Even any monarchy of one-party system a lá Maoist China is better than this.

NO DOUBT

Well, a lot of bars and the media are making bank on this BS so that's a (((good))) thing….

BTFO MP4

Nice digits in this thread. Kek be with us

Whelp, might as well just skip watching the rest of the hearing and go straight to salt mining.

basically, if any Russian try to invade any government thing, it's an 'russia did it'.
quite easy to claim it

take this video and spread it!

forensic information from a (((private party)))

Honest question to you faggots why are you supporting this zionist-saudi shill trump?
I thought we were better than this,has Holla Forums been taken over by altright I seriously doubt you idiots are over the age of 19-20.

NO ACCESS TO HACKED HARDWARE
BUT TRUST US, GOYIM! IT'S LEGIT

Mind summarizing wtf happened in this webm? Im not smart enough to understand.

The alternatives were Shillary or The Turner Diaries.

FBI STRONK
FBI GOOD
FBI GLORIOUS

(((concerning)))

btfos the zog narrative of russian hacking the election
btfos the zog narrative of trump working with russians

I notice the Dem Vicechair starts blinking like a madman the second he starts spewing his bullshit

Noice.

I WAS CONCERNED THAT TRUMP WOULD LIE ABOUT OUR MEETING SO I WROTE IT DOWN

Hang this cuck

Well this is going to be funny.
Warner's trying to spin the fact that Comey felt mildly unsettled around Trump into "TRUMP'S AN EVIL NEONAZI, IMPEACH NOW"

kek, Comey is about 5 inches taller than him. Comey is such a fucking pussy.

WEW, MFW
ARE YOU GUYS READY TO COLLECT SOME SALT?! MY BLOOD PRESSURE MAY NEVER RECOVER.

THIS USER WAS BANNED BECAUSE HE GOT TOO EXCITED

Are there going to be any republicucks asking questions at this shit?

I just want one fucking person to ask for proof of russian hacking

I DIDN'T TAKE MEMOS

fugging saved

OY VEY, THIS VERY SUBJECTIVE THING IS VERY IMPORTANT, TERRIFYING AND CONCERNING. VERY SHOCKING

what a waste of time

DEEBLY GONCERNING

Comey is a mountain of a man with the temperament of a woman.

It's probably not going to happen, but I'm optimistic that it might

Trump is also old enough to be Comey's father.

I'm starting to see what happened here. Comey was spying on Trump on Obama's behalf and documented everything in some vain hope to have Trump impeached. I have no doubt that Obama and Bush had more than the official meetings with Comey. Trump just check matted the fuck out of Comey, Obama and those against him. That's the real reason why Comey was fired.

That's on purpose. It allows him to get away with lying on them because he's not showing them or reading them out while under oath.

Any salt yet lads?

/Ubermensch/ use proper grammar.
*testimony

They are broadcasting this shit in Australia. Do these media jackasses think this is the next watergate?

Who is Mark Warner? Is he D or R? Cuck or not?

ITS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER
Spread these videos

English not your first language?
"did russia do any election tampering?"
no
"did trump ask you not to investigate him?"
no
"did anyone associated with trump ask you to not investigate him?"
no

this is a complete BTFO on levels we havn't seen since campaign trump. and this was brought to you by the MSM and the left. they blew themselves out so hard this time, its biblical.

It's also makes the narrative totally contradictory.

They say it's nonsense and unreasonable that Trump got rid of Comey because he wasn't loyal.
But then the fact that he's been recording all meetings proves he wasn't loyal.

nice user.

Heh

this whole thing is filled with wish-washy modifiers like "seemingly" and "muh impression"
they laid out the factual stuff in the first line of questioning, the rest of this is just a character assassination

When do we investigate Israel's inference into US elections? AIPAC shekels? No takers senators?

The question is, does the average leftist possess sufficient intelligence to understand they're not getting what they wanted? Or are they all clapping like stupid happy seals, uncomprehending of what they're hearing?

Comey's the head of the fucking FBI. He can carry a gun everywhere and has a literal army of FBI agents under his command. The HELL is he afraid of talking to the 70 year old POTUS? What's he think he's going to do? Comey doesn't know how to restrain somebody?

More salt

checked

"the Statue of Justice has a blindfold on" And a Jew whispering into her ear just to make sure she does the right thing…

who cares?

AIPAC isn't a foreign entity, goy! Nothing but red-blooded americans running it!

Both, of course. Such is life as a Liberal.

nice trips and salt

Okay

I want my schadenfreude dammit.

I guess you are right. Merchant is our greatest ally after all. Every day, I thank G-d for Merchant in my political system…

Comey so far

The denial is strong, how will they react when they put two and two together and realize their narrative is BTFO.

RECAP ON BTFO
SPREAD IT

It's interesting to note that by him making the memo unclassified he also tells everyone paying attention, even those who are salty about Trump's victory, the absolute scope and scale of his own involvement with Trump so he can't be accused of "colluding with the enemy" by a trigger-happy shillbot.

Yes, if Trump was 14 at the age of conception.

this ones are quite nice

No
No

(((VERY DISTURBING OY VEY)))

not impossible

Oy gevalt you anti semites

That's not good, user. I guarantee you, (((they))) will be screeching about the "special counsel".

Who is this balding faggot

Well, biologically, it's possible…

You should read the twitter posts. Apparently, Trump acting like a CEO, which he has been for many decades, is an impeachable offense. The people asking Comey questions are fucking retarded.

This is a huge shitshow to make sure that Comey gets his job at a MERCHANT-bank a week after this. So, so tired of Jewry in this country…

for fucks sake

My dad was 15 and mom was 19 when I was born.

Mr. Risch opened his statement by kissing comeys ass. Fucknig kike.

If you were a 14 year old multi-millionaire in NYC in 1960, would you not be slaying massive amounts of poon?

just desperate and they believe the bullshit they preach.
But I guess that "believing in (((RUSSIA DID IT)))" is a good definition of retarded

What did Comey just admit was fake?

KEK

Comey is going to be asked a thousand times if Russia was involved or if Trump is being investigated and Comey has already said

NO

They just said russia narrative from NY times was fake news. Oh god. Hahahahaha.

i know a guy that has a kid from a woman he impregnated when he was 7 years old. him and his son are very close in age and dont get along.

Comey was clearly butthurt at that.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reports by the lying press

Doesn't surprise me, their peers must have been ravenous towards them.

I like this Risch character now. Haha Comey "I hope" is not an order

Jesus, is this guy a crypto

OF COURSE

dis bitch

NO ONE WAS EVER CHARGED FOR HOPE NO SIR

Than by what, his fucking comb over? I swear Comey is a fucking odd fuck.

(heil'd)
confirmed words matter

(((Feinstein))) will have some retarded line of questioning now

I was a dad at 13 and didn't find out until nine years after the fact.

Feinstein stfu

2nd round same questions same answers

Know every democrat that wanted Comey's head will be rimming his ass hole today, Oy fucking Vey Goyim….

kek

(((FEINSTEIN)))

Oh BOY! THIS RAGGED KIKENSTEIN

senile old cunt needs to get hurry up falling to pieces

Sadly, not a crypto. no 6 foot 10 kikes I've never seen. And he's a Catholic to boot. should be burned at the stake.

TOP KEK

After staring at Comey's face since the beginning of the hearing, something kept bugging me about his facial features.
Doesn't he remind you of David Bowie? I swear everytime he has that weird half-smirk when people are asking him questions, he's Bowie's spitting image.

Haha, Comey got job-raped. Trump still grabbing pussies.

The kike bitch is tough enough to look at but holy shit that outfit she's wearing is giving me a headache.

I DON'T KNOW THE PRESIDENT WELL ENOUGH TO READ HIM.
BUT I KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGH TO CALL HIM A LIAR
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA

Also

Hahaha, Comey is such a fucking pussy and weird as fuck I swear.

FEINSTEIN CALLED COMEY BIG AND STRONG, THEN ASKED HIM LOW KEY WHY HE ACTED LIKE A PUSSY, TOP KEK

nice job

Is Feinstein hanging him out to dry or is she leading him along like a rape victim "you are so big and strong how did the meanie intimidate you?"

daily reminder that the median age in congress is 600 and these people have assistants just to open their emails
you could sell them any lies about hackerz and they'd believe it

COMEY CONFIRMED FOR STRONG, BIG GUY, BUT BITCHED OUT TO AN OLD MAN, HOLY SHIT FAM

Why is this bitch getting more time than Risch!?

She's using talmudism, so it's definitely the latter. Leading the witness 101

Her outfit gave Kurt Eichenwald a seizure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHY COMEY WAS FIRED, HE'S A GIANT PUSSY

he called himself a pussy haha

And it's backfiring on her. LOL.

So these Ben Garrison Cartoons. Are they ripping off A. Wyatt Mann, or is A. Wyatt Mann ripping off Ben Garrison? Some of his cartoons look like koshered-up colourings of cartoons I've already seen in white and black.

(((Feinstein))) brings back fond memories of the corrupt (((Judge Debra Nelson))) of the zim zam trial. Sneaky snakes.

NY TIMES FAKE REPORT BTFO MP4

No, Ben Garrison was the original A. wyatt Mann after his klan days.

IT'S RUBIO

What in the flying fuck?! This fuck is about to cry? This shit can not be real.

Waterboy on now

foam boy foaming the witness

who's the headshaking guy?

IN COMES LUBIO

Bathhouse boy is asking Comey where his balls are

Kek

mfw an entire room full of lawmakers are discussing the meaning of Trump's New York slang "Trumpisms" in front of millions of viewers
They might as well be discussing "Schlonged" in great detail trying to figure out what he meant.

Holy shit Trump Jr.s tweets are a fucking salt singularity right now.

Thank you

Lets see if Rubot can stop himself repeating questions.

covfefe, but what does it mean?

he wasnt aware of his child until he was an adult. he was stabbed by his father when he was 12 or 13 and moved far from home, they then moved him from the east coast to the west coast to get him away from gangs he was affiliated with during his teenage years. then he was forced to join a military program as a 17/18yo to avoid prison.

after he was allowed to leave the military he chose to. after all that he found out about his sons existence and his son resented him for not being part of his life.

just another example of the insane amounts of white privledge white people had in the late 1970s in brooklyn

This post. Kikes hate Christianity, though they haven't hesitated to use and abuse it as a tool, as they do with anything and anyone that grant their plague any degree of leniency.

Some decent information:
survivebeyondearth.blogspot.com/2013/08/kike-slang-for-jew-refers-to-jewish.html

And then, from the Christian New Testament, Revalations 3:9

1) Since Christ died on the cross,
applies, so judaism (the old covenant) no longer applies, and therefore the term jew (for a follower of judaism) should no longer apply. They could be an Israelite and yet a Christian, but judaism no longer holds any weight after death.
2)Those who refused to believe in the Son and come to the father and cling tight to the label of jew are liars, of the synagogue of Satan himself.
3) They say they are jews (muh 6 gorillion), and yet they are not. judaism is no longer an applicable method of entry into Heaven. (Since they take the label of Jew, we still call them Jews and kikes, which is fine. Good way to pick them out from the disguises they wear.)
4) Those "jews" that refused Christianity have become the distilled evil that we know and hate today.

All this to essentially say that Christianity is not (((Jewish))). Referring to Sola Scriptura, not to kiketholicism. See also: Muh (((crusades))) to liberate the (((holy land))) goy. The problem is that most of those who share my faith are good goys and refuse to recognize the truth.

Jesus christ that's fucking rough. Hope they can patch a relationship together eventually.

Comey just admitted Trump wanted him to do the investigation and expose any corrupt people around Trump

(CHECKED)

Can a workanon with no sound get an update?

Also Clinton is trending ATM .

this current segment is basically the final stake in the russian thing

Who are the gang of 8?

Lubio is really going for his throat

Rubio is asking some good questions.

When did rubotio grow some balls?

rubio going in with no lubio

Rubio taking scalps

A (((bipartisan))) group of (((immigration reformers))) who wanted to let in infinity beaners.

This guy sounds gayer than Marco

Grandstanding asshole

who the fuck ith thith guy?

To smoke out a rat, use another rat.

LIBSHIT NARRATIVE DRAGGED TO THE FOAMY DEPTHS

wed any interracial couples lately, cuck?

postem i dont have a twitter and my browser doesnt allow scripts from (((suspicious))) webpages.

Who is this kike?

hey, thanks man

That lisp… Democrat? Of course it is…

Bi partisan picked group to destroy America by giving amnesty.

How does this lisping faggot get to be a senator?

very true

Ron Wyden, liberal Oregon faggot.

Ron Wyden. Never heard of him

He also preaches "Once Saved Always Saved." Which is the same lie Satan taught to Eve - That the righteous can commit a deadly sin and not lose their righteousness.
Sage for off topic.

This fucking kike.

He was Ron Pauls fuck buddy

(((WYDEN)))

Members of the Gang of Eight (intelligence):
United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:
Devin Nunes (R, CA-22): (Chair)
Adam Schiff (D, CA-28): (Ranking member)
United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
Richard Burr (R, NC): (Chair)
Mark Warner (D, VA): (Vice Chairman)
Leadership in the United States House of Representatives:
Paul Ryan (R, WI-1): (Speaker of the House)
Nancy Pelosi (D, CA-12): (Minority leader)
Leadership in the United States Senate:
Mitch McConnell (R, KY): (Majority leader)
Chuck Schumer (D, NY): (Minority leader)

BTFO SO HARD YOU'll NEED SATELLITES TO FIND THEM MP4
so much good stuff today. Spread these videos.

He's literally a jew. Just checked kikeapedia.

damn comey has some serious bags under his eyes. I hope he can hold it together.

I did it for others ya dick

Heres a few, I cant be bothered to do more right now.

Wyren. Never would have guess based on the surname.

I could tell by his accent. Speaking slowly, chewing on his words, inserting extra syllables errywhere, and omitting syllables in other cases. Le Hebrew National accent.

Nah just posted him for memes

The only 22 seconds that you need to completely blow the fuck out of the russia conspiracy theory

(((Another one)))?

Comey didn't call Yates FORMER acting attorney general. That's a tell for me that they are allies.

I always try to look at what I see and read on any subject from two perspectives. Current (Holla Forumsack) me, and libshit me. That said. From a libshit's perspective:
Even with a liberal's biases, there is no reason to believe the muh russia narrative.

Also one of the origins of the obstruction narrative

what did trump jr say though? all im seeing is responses.

is there any point in watching any more of this charade?

good job user glad to see some one else making videos here

THAT LISP

not really

THAT DISEASE

I had to look her up. Surprisingly not a kike, but that nose alarmed me too

rubot covered everything, it's just going to be running around in circles for the rest of it. maybe lefties will tip their hand too far for how they'll be spinning shit but that's about it.

That's it, I'll disregard whatever anyone with that good goy blue seal says from now on.

Jesus Christ, (((Susan Collins))) is a fucking Jewess too! It just never ends..

It's like Trump himself is tweeting. Nice!

Trump Jr. cut the shit I know you are in here.

Literally shaking

WOWWW

I've been bugged the past couple years by the pushing of media and libtards to no longer use 'former' to differentiate past and present titles, but this makes perfect sense now.

She sounds like one, looks like one, votes like one. I haven't seen hard proof.

There have been (((checkmarked)) when they only have 400 followers. It's definitely Twitters good goy squad.

Trump encouraged the FBI to probe people around him in regards to the russia collusion, and said it would be a good thing if they were caught.

I'm surprised.

No investigation of Trump at all

for high grade salt check this sodomites account out

Can someone give me a tl;dr of what happened so far?

Kek. That's some explosive sodium.

I'm so fucking tired of these sodomites infiltrating the military.

Nose lady says why didn't you sack up.

How could any fbi agent have faith in such a weak leader

We're having a good day.

WTF IF TRUMP WANTS TO BE ALONE WITH YOU THEN HE CAN BE ALONE WITH YOU

(((collins))) is getting pissed

My fucking sides. This limp-wristed faggot?

didn't he say he had no read of him earlier?

it's actually baron after hacking his brother twitter

I doubt this fucker even left the country.

look up the webms ITT for a basic gestalt. In other words pic-related.

When do we get to see someone grill him?

maine user here

sorry it was either her or a super liberal

didn't know she'd be this big of a kike this cycle. I also didn't think she was a kike with the last name Collins. I wish we had some one better. Let's hope for 2018.

Comey's friend is probably a kike

Those bullets are nothing compared to people calling him a fag. I think he's making the vet part up.

Comey leaked his memo

comey admits to leaking memo!

comey and his friend is the leaker? wtf

who does he know at Columbia law?

I wonder what that entailed

AYOO

Holy shit. Comey leaked shit himself. Is he gonna be the next Reality Winner?

what school did JC say the leaker was from?
Also what was the person the jewess jumped the gun on guessing?

DIG DIG DIG

We need to find this "friend"

Complete happen-stance!

so if there's no investigation into trump AT ALL, why didn't he tell anybody? was he not allowed to? did he want to see the media completely ruin itself running with bullshit?

"vet" probably means "went to boot camp but quit"

Yes.

Lubio grilled him earlier. Webms are in this thread.

I went for a shit and missed that part - did he literally say that?

Literally no proof

Where's webm user with this?

Comey met with Obummer to talk about nogs? But I thot justice was supposed to wear a blindfold and be free of presidential influence. Comey said so at the beginning of his testimony.

how long ago did it happen?

Probably wanted to keep the libshits off his back.

He leaked the memo then offered nothing to back it up, fucking idiot is useless to everyone.

how long ago and was it with the woman or this new guy!?

Russians interfered in 2016 election, everyone in Int community thinks so - Comey

He just lied under oath again

"I don't remember but I could be wrong"

Comey is hedging his bets in case the tapes come out

okay. The jewess asked was it "such and such" but I didn't get the name. Anybody hear that?

About 5 minutes ago

yea, he said he was so troubled with the President's tweets, posting firing, that he awoke in the middle of the night and gave his friend permission to read off the memo to the news

he said his friend is a Professor at Columbia law. I assume Collin's knew who he was talking about and took it as a signal to drop that line of questioning, lest the Prof. be (((named)))

Little Marco did a pretty good job here. We've seen Cruz do a good job defending President Trump in the past. When will Jeb! show up with the guacamole of friendship?

If dubs the tapes come out later today.

He's fucked.

You have to remember, their bullshit definition of interference includes RT running stories on it.

the man or the woman asking questions?

By the way, moreso than in any previous hearings, his voice sounds a lot like pic related.

I's always so confusing seeing it happen either way round. This is only one example.
Marco Rubio in the stream
Marco Rubio as third-hand described by left-wing pundits

He's also being very precise with his language, using "I think/I believe" for shit he knows isn't true, and purposefully not referencing specific stuff in his memo because he doesn't want to lie under oath

Those dubs can mean only one thing.

This Heinrich guy is hard to read

He probably won't show. After Trump crippled him in the primaries, I doubt he'll politic ever again…

what about kasich?

This is the plot of Better Call Saul. Comey's word over Trump's. Comey is going to expose how crazy he is soon.

It was an answer to the last question from the woman.

his mother would

Kasich never made for any funny memes, so he stays in the cuckshed.

comey said he has no doubt that russia attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections, he supported the fake guccifer 2.0 stuff, he has no doubt that the russian government was behind intrusion in the state voter files, he has no doubt that the russian government was fully aware of those activities, but he DID say that russia didn't alter any votes
source, youtube.com/watch?v=Y_pZS94grD0

man that guy oughta get convicted of treason

He doesn't believe Trump has tapes but he is not willing to put himself out there in case he is wrong

shouldve embedded

golly gee, the food memes are pretty good

Ted and Marco have a chance if they run again, Jeb has zero chance after all this.

No matter what happens, Comey is fucked, and he knows it.

If you weren't fired would you still have your job?
ridiculous

LEAKED MEMO'S MP4
LEAKED MEMO'S MP4
LEAKED MEMO'S MP4

Comey wants us to ask "why did Trump make everyone else leave the room?" Bitch, he had a nasty fart that he wanted to be special just for you.

He's literally trembling. Praise kek!

nice

nice

I suppose. I prefer Jeb's guac bowls.

Fucking slob, what would he bring to the table?

I love you bastards.

Why do people even care about this?

It should be obvious that nothing was and is going to come from this.

I prefer to call him foam boi

Why dont we talk about how Kucinich faught and named the jew for several decades instead of that faggot.

this man is a mess, how was he in charge of the fbi

Comey can't handle Trump's dominance in person

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING ON THE PHONE WITH HIM AND BEING ALONE IN THE ROOM?

Why does Blunt have a time limit but the lisper and Collins and Feinsten don't

>>>/reddit/
kill yourself

You could excuse that saying that both statements are true.
It's just that personally, I can't really believe that, because the elections are over. I don't see why he would keep this hypothetical plot a secret. Why not just say 'They attempted it and we successfully prevented their interference.

Nice, I like it, Very very nice

He is going to take a little taste of reality soon

Because libshits don't honor the rules.

Comey is confirming that the left's accusations are bullshit. to every degree, and from every angle.

Senator Blunt going in for the kill

His name is blunt. I rekon he's high. He doesn't know what time it is.

Blunt just got Comey to hang himself

Love you too user

SPREAD THE VIDEOS IN THIS THREAD

Mr blunt going in blunt

Trips of Satanic Truth?

That sound ominous.
What do you have planned for him, Satan?

IIRC it sometimes has to do with who has what privileges on the Committee, but ultimately who's controlling the time. The libtards are in control of this hearing so you can bet your ass they're going to give leniency to their own as they flounder about but be strict with members like Blunt.

Any tech priests going to post that whole Blunt bit?

here is what i have captured so far
RECAP
RECAP
RECAP
RECAP

Okay, I can tell where this is leading. They are going to eat him alive for "leaking" now.

COMEY BLAMING 2020 ELECTIONS ON RUSSIANS ALREADY ROFL

So they want to undermine the upcoming elections.

don't let your memes be dreams, anons

see

All these smug treasonous rats

TRUMP CUCKED COMMIE WIFE

MORE

them russians are so sneaky they time travel to steal elections

Retarded Congressman alert

Blunt force trauma

Thanks for these mp4's user you're doing Kek's work.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/872837045080739843

In other news Trump Jr. just implied that the "alt-right" are his guys.

Don Jr. may be the more jewey looking one, but he's always been more redpilled than Eric

Russian BED?

you're welcome user i don't really use twitter and what not so please do your part and spread the videos.

nigger, screencap it and crop it in mspaint like a normal person.

I missed a lot but Comey's testimony seems to be

Am I missing anything?

I'm honestly halfway convinced that Don Jr. is a Holla Forumsack.

Next time i'll just archive it.

Just me or does Comey have the same sweaty/greasy look as Rubio?

Deep throat up now

He also confessed to leaking his memos' contents to the press through a (((friend))).

He's saying trump lied a lot, but he lied about nothing of consequence (Who called who first, who invited who to dinner, etc.)

Legally, it looks like trump did nothing wrong, just bullshits a lot things.

He's 6'8 and still somehow a coward.

Oh my Leaked his own (FBI) memos to press, but not Whitehouse or Senate… And He is not already beening lead out in handcuffs already.

Dont worry. They will get him soon.

I'm completely convinced, hope he doesn't frequent cuckchan Holla Forums though.

Probably why he got the job. He would buckle under pressure.

Comey will be spending tonight fabricating evidence

Has a bit too much of an undertone of he isn't innocent. There's one component you might want to remember/take into account.
This kind of high-poker attitude you see in anime isn't the norm irl, even among big players. The best tell that there's something to be found, is discouragement and attempts at forcibly preventing investigation, not encouragement.

Think the feds will agree?

lel I caught that. How fucked is he? His explanation is "uh leaking those memos was okay because I want it to be"

HE IS WATCHING

Someone says it

It was totally the reason comey was fired guys

This. He did virtue signal oops I mean testify, proudly, that he's a cuck for Obummer, the First Oppressed President. The man appears to be a doormat but with enough height to mask it.

SAVAGE

OH NO
TRUMP LOOKED ME IN THE EYES
HE SAID
I HOPE

Bringing up the Clinton emails and Lynch again

Trump Jr for 2024

You need some combination of hyperactivity, autism and ADHD to stand that shithole for long. I imagine that that's Barron's wheelhouse. Eric reads T_D

how did lynch never catch any shit for all the things she did anyway?

CALL IT A MATTER

Body language user here. Comey seems like an upstanding guy to me. Theres no tells that hes lying.

Just playing devils advocate.

Comey is a giant pussy.

He is throwing Lynch under the bus

cmon, Barron's cool.

Because she's black?

Yep, he just admitted that he was taking orders from the Clinton campaign…

West Virginia has 600 questions. Hahahs

emails huh….

How could Comey be around Obama with all the hope and change and not run for the door?

"Tried to"

There's a misconception that /bigguys/ will always be strong and authoritative. But people forget that it doesn't matter if you're 6'8" if you're a mental manlet. Jeff Sessions is half the size of Comey, but he's twice the man.

Except he's not, he was part of the dirty fucking hsbc dealing. His career is being the guy you put in charge when you want nothing to happen.

Hmmm…

is he talking about (((Soros)))?

The NY Times (and literally anyone making an argument ever) is trying to influence the way we thin/vote/act too, Comey. Should we shut them down too?

Affirmative action.

Comey's on the same level as ¡Jeb!

SPREAD THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW ALL OVER SHITTER.

Just got in, anything noteworthy yet?

EVEN TRUMPS EYES HAUNT HIM MP4

>West Virginia has 600 questions
half of them were about the price of oxycontin.

Yes, rewind your DVRs about the 10:45 mark for him proudly expressing that he purposely left of key points that would cause his {{NOTES}} to be classified. He was setting up a deep state hitjob & planned to leak.

Comey : All I can do is hope.

"Vote Remain or the US will put you to the back of the queue."

MEDIA NARRATIVES CALLED OUT AGAIN AND BTFO AGAIN MP4

Loretta Lynch told him what words to use.

I hope this sets off the SJWs

what the fuck question is that?

kek found the manlet.

Why have you saved such garbage on your computer? Purge your hard drive right now.

Who even thinks to take this picture?
lol

Panics about Hillary question

(((SHUT IT DOWN)))

"If Hillary was elected I might have been terminated."

Interesting choice of words.

Cheeky fuck.

Trump can actually be extremely intimidating.

I dont know but it makes me feel funny

Got more?

Tom Cotton up now

CBSN JUST CENSORED LAST QUESTION

WHAT WAS IT

No. I wish. I you can find more, dump them please.

so he's got memos of lynch or somebody else?

Absolutely. He'll be the friendliest guy around, but go full alpha dog on you if you fuck him over.

It makes me feel like making white babies.

Q: Is it OK if your friend at Colombia releases the rest of your memos?
A: Sure.

Loretta Lynch dindu nuffin

Brraaaaaap

So they just completely admitted that the only real involvement Russia may have had was propaganda efforts for the election, I bet anything they are crediting a lot of our work to Russia.

Cotton using Feinstein's words against her

WHAT INVESTIGATION YOU JUST SAID THERE WASN'T ONE?

one of the downsides to being anonymous
still not as bad as namefagging though

The more this continues the more untrustworthy Comey becomes.

that was all it ever was. that was what they outlined in their dumb joint IC announcement hacking.

"Russian hacking" was propaganda about propaganda.

Feinstein is giving him the death stare. Comey is a dead man

Yep. It's akin to saying Mexico rigged the election for Hilldog because the Beanionaire that owns the NY Times repeatedly ran hit pieces against Trump.

NYT BTFO

If you're going to quote the Bible, at least get it right. It's "light", not "life".

FBI has not confirmed any intercepted communications between Flynn and Russia

I CAN NOT ANSWER THAT SITTING HERE

The criminal inquiry was whether Flynn lied to an fbi agent

Good. Let him wreck himself.

NY TIMES BTFO AGAIN MP4
how much more can they take. i hope those fuckers get in some sort of trouble

Back to 2004

And it's Kamala Harris…

STFU woman

Did Trump have a gun you silly bitch

Is this dumb nigress implying that Trump was threatening Comey?

God this fucking cunt/

bitch can't even make up her mind

Wow he's completely clamming up.

Does anyone else think that whenever they bitch about Russian influence in the election they're actually complaining about us?

I mean we're the one's who actually did all the online propaganda work.

High stepping yellows are the worst.

God dammit, why is there always these secretive meetings. The public WANTS TO KNOW

Without a doubt.

BUT RUSSIA TOTALLY HACKED OUR ELECTION. TRUST ME, FELLOW AMERICANS

I can't answer that is probably a 'no' but he wants to make it look like a yes for the media

Harris… leading the witness, Judge.. Judge oh right its ok to put words in Comeys mouth. She is good in a bad slimy lawyer way.

She sounds like the Crabby Patty kid…

But they also didn't actually change/add any votes though, they totally hacked us.

They literally call us russian bots

Yep. And they can't imagine how we were so successful or how we put so much passion into our work for free and without the promise of any recognition. Pretty sure it short-circuits their little kike brains.

Nope, I'm pretty sure it's "life."

t. Christfag

Is she just trying to say the word Russia as many times as possible?

That's kinda sad, why are we even remotely threatened by our IC's capabilities?

Harris BTFO. Sessions is clean

It's life

Запрещается смотретв детям!

This is the level of discourse in this fucking kangaroo court

I think this brings up a very relevant point. My guess is that the liberals are mostly ignorant of the actual hearing. All they have to go off on what was said, are third-hand accounts taken from tweets, news articles and news segments. A lot of the partisan 'misunderstandings' come from not actually having watched the source material (like with Grab 'em by the pussy for example)

There are shit posters in all over the world, if you haven't noticed people commenting on and program/platform can be attributed to that platform/program
Such as posting on an online forum, comment section, image based forum, calling into a radio show, and etc.

We're living in the age of mass misinformation media.
No matter how small or insignificant any actual interference might have occurred, all of the events will be placed on whatever those reporting want to believe it was, while ignoring all signs saying otherwise.

That's been their strategy for six months.

Who is this special counsel?

Is Cornyn setting Comey up?

Blame that on /k/

Our Congress has sunken to the level of holding hearings that ignore confessions of leaking, but instead focus on dissecting inherently faulty memories formed from inherently incomplete impressions regarding body language. Jesus Fucking Christ.

tfw we are going to take over this country completely some day because the highest echelon of power with near-unlimited resources is this incompetent.

Cornyn…. YES.
Way to keep the heat, do you know your Job … or Law

lolwut

To be fair truly understanding user is extremely difficult, you have to have posted here for 3+ years to even have a chance at really understanding.

We're extremely obtuse.

I think the most important lesson I learned from this election is the power of money is overrated. All of the money in the world is absolutely fucking useless when you can only hire incompetence.

We've already decided that that evil Drumpf needs to be impeached By Any Means Necessary!

Lynch couldn't say whether going over the speed limit was illegal in one of her hearings. These people are all useless.

Hey, razorfist, how are you doing?

^ Admits he's Comey (((friend))) at Colombia Law School who leaked the memos.
twitter.com/kelseymsutton/status/872841298272768001

Fuck СИИ

PEPE MCCAIN

Replaying David Cage's masterpiece Omikron. How about you?

The face and name are both about what I expected.

E.Y.E.

another 22 seconds in production

masterpiece means the best shit he did, regardless of it being good or bad

Not a burger, but isn't this shit illegal?

I'd love to argue about that, but not here.

So at this point the only thing Russia can be accused of is having an opinion on the election

What a terrible sin

In other words,

For Deep State who know they are above the law no. But if you are a Real Winner, YES

That's not McCain

That's baffling. I always remembered it as light. King James had him some lousy translators. "The life" is unidiomatic 16th Century Middle English, if you're not talking about someone's particular life (e. g., the life of Riley).You'd want to skip the definite article. Three definite one-syllable words there might be kind of poetic but it sucks style-wise.

Not judging the kid. He can use his autism for good.

Reed is leading the witness

Oy vey

DOES IT CHANGE OR NOT CHANGE YOU BEING FIRED YOU FUCKING COMMIE LYING FUCK

IF THE QUESTION STARTS WITH "YOU THINK" THIS PIECE OF SHIT WILL GO BLABBERING ALL KINDS OF LIES BECAUSE YOU CAN'T PROVE HIS THOUGHTS

McCain is up now

The Tape Bluff…. 444 level poker play. Trump had his number and still living ( and remodeling ) rent free in Comeys head.

Hottie behind the senile old fart

So basically he's saying the Russians just shitposted during the election.

That's not a problem of faulty translation. The original greek uses a definite article for way, truth, and life

Another sun shines, another day McCain is still alive.

I've never seen such low energy.

MR TRUMP

THATS PRESIDENT TRUMP TO YOU DRITBAG

Da.

Holy shit, is McCain dying on live TV?

CHECKED FOR TRUTH

The )))Russians((( oh gosh

Kek, let these trips be a sign

What the fuck is McCain even saying?

Why is McCain still alive?

McCain is confusing himself. He is trying to ask whether Hillary was aided by Russia

Not even he knows

trips of injustice

You know guys, I'm going to admit something here. I don't know what

ANY

Of this shit even means.

President comey??

How many seizures has mccain had today????

he is fucking dying lol

Tbh it still has an odd ring to it, but it is an absolute disrespect to him to not address him by his title.

No sadly just gas

Someone call 911 - McCain is having a stroke.

Second time calling Trump Comey

Do you even office?

Trump hit him with those covfefe brand pot brownies before the hearing

He has to be on something. I would be too if I was in charge of finding out how deep my own hole is.

What the fuck is McCain even saying?

No, don't. Let him die.

That's his secret, Cap. He's always having a stroke.

Jesus, hearing Comey talk to McCain reminds me of conversations I've had with my grandfather trying to explain shit that's way over his head and past his time.

Say it with me folks!
HEART ATTACK! HEART ATTACK!

What is that "thing"

He was about to throw down the guantlet so the CIA hit him with the brain microwave beams

why the hell does he keep getting elected

Maybe McCain is having Vietnam flashbacks right now and he can't concentrate

Fuck, my sides

what did he mean by this???

that thing….
so arroused…. my curiosity…
a thing

just think about it, a thing!

president commie, what about the thing?

I'm going for choking on his tongue

Checked for croaked

He's trying to say theres a discrepancy in the amount of time spent investigating Clinton and investigating the Russian connections

Unfortunately spaghetti keeps falling out of his mouth every time he talks

LOTS OF CONVERSATIONS WITH HUMANS

pretty good

Wait did McCain and Comey accidentally release there WAS a Russia collusion investigation OF Hilary Clinton.

basically, MSM narratives BTFO

WHAT IS THAT FUCKING NOISE

God I hate McCain. The fuck can't that asshole just die already?

This jackass needs to be shamed daily like vid related. Now his daughter is on fox news, the fuck is this shit?

i use greenshot or screengrab. but its easier to tell people to just print screen and crop it in paint.

Checked, we're nearing the end

It would make sense, there was a ton of shit going on between russia and obama/hillary.

F

You don't understand, user! This will finally stump the Trump!!!

GET BACK IN LINE LUGENPRESSE OR YOU'LL BE GASSED

Is McCain having a fucking stroke?

McCain was trying to ask how the fuck can you say the election was hacked and not have finished the investigation but somehow have cleared Clinton

Is that the political cartoonist equivalent of Truman holding up the "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspaper?

Soon.

If I recall correctly, McCain's daughter was pro-Trump during the election cycle. Not sure if she's done anything suspect after that though.

Comey is smirking at the mention of a closed session

Can anybody give me a recap of the Russian thing? It's such a pain in the ass to keep straight with all the Democrat bullshit.

And I've missed most of Comey today. Damn.

kek

Stroke-induced heart attack it is then.

This would be the funniest fucking thing ever.

In the words of the liberal MSM

"There's no there there"

The Russian threat is real. These guys.

HITLER DUBS CALLS FOR MCCAIN TO HAVE A STROKE. IF IT HAPPENS HITLER REACHED FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE AND KILLED MCCAIN.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Is that really what they are running with?

they all do. the closed session must have a giant cart of blow that gets wheeled out or something tbh.

It's over.
It was fucking nothing once again.
Time to dig for salt!

Dunno why you guys are going off on McCain, he has a very valid point: if the investigation into Russia's influencing of the elections isn't done, how come only Trump is being scrutinized for being influenced by Russia, but Clinton has been cleared already?

ITS OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED!

Yep, he read off a bunch of "headlines" that were coming out of it. Apparently.

That was a whole hell lot of nothing.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE

So McCain is a dead man then?

Heil'd

Jesus Chris, McCain is fucking dying live on air.

I think he is under the assumption that once the FBI investigates you once for any crime (Hillary's email investigation) that it makes you immune from all further FBI investigations or something.

He keeps thinking that Clinton has been cleared of all Russian collusion, even though the investigation of Russian influence on our election hasn't been finished. The left keeps pushing the idea that Trump colluded with the Russians, when it could come out that they colluded with Clinton.

They guy clearly isn't fit for office. His brain is fucking fried.

Your dubs say it's certain.

Trump just now speaking at the Faith and Freedom Coalition:
"[Pastors] are the people we want to hear from, not the people who come on TV every night. No one wants to listen to ((them)).
It is time to put an end to the attacks on religion."

Keep these dubs coming!

Welp, Kek has spoken, Mccain is dead.

source on that. why are the opfor speaking English

Just because a neocon shill says something valid once, doesn't validate him. Also, he did a shit job of getting his point across what with the stroke happening and all and he only did it because all the other Republicunts on the panel were pressing hard against Comey as well. He's a shill that floats with the tide.

So did anything of actual interest happen?

BUT BUT BUT DRUMPF IS A JEW PUPPTE ZIONIST

source on that. why are the opfor speaking English

More dubs. Can we expect the news within the week??

Has one man ever been so fucking dead?

Dubs confirm

Clinton is going to have him killed because he was the only one who pointed out the dems could have hacked the election

ctrl+f .mp4

Kek wills it.

CHECKED

Seems Kek is back from vacation.

Translating from German, for example, you'd still want to render "Das Leben ist gut" in the idiom of the language you're translating (it to with no loss of meaning).

BORING. BORING. BORING.
I'm tired of being distracted.
Where's the beef?

sorry ignore that

VIDEOS TO SPREAD GET ON IT
you're welcome anons!

checked

And nothing of value was lost.

No beef is the beef.

B-b-but Trump was supposed to revive Germanic Paganism. Not Christianity!

So, is anyone trying to figure out who that Columbia professor is yet?

If we can find a flag, and we can find antifa, we can find a professor friend of Comey.

Given his experience with treason charges and the pardon he got for them, I could see why the senile old fuck might think that.

media desperately trying to twist this against Trump
they really will never get it, will they

Here:

Give it time lad.

Nice, good work. I thought it would be easy.

Daniel Richman

If the GOP weren't full of traitors and were smart they would derail this kabuki theater to rail the ass over the NSA.

nothing much just unatco doing its thing again

Well its been a damn fun thread lads. Stick a fork in it.

Who said we couldn't do both?
C.S. Lewis wrote some good stuff about how Christianity and pagan tradition are actually tied.

Does he have a JUST haircut?

tldr so whats this another witch hunt and the russia conspiracy going full tard again?

The Bible itself, user. No one can serve two masters. One will always be hated, and the other will always be loved.