Lies Lies sweet little Lies

archive.is/2AwWM

So damn salty bethesda, damn salty.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lw8bowDws8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP

Great work Bethesda, you did it again.

Huh… couldn't do that with console since Morrowind?

I don't think so, but i'd imagine with a modding tool you would be able to. Which is fitting because that's all Bethesda games will ever depend on at this point.

WEW

There is a mod for Fallout 4 that lets you create a custom companion that uses the same character generation the player uses.

Bethesda are incompetent hacks that don't even know how to use their own engine.

So what you mean to tell me is that one of the features originally planned for a DLC in Bethesda's own product was already done in a mod?

Multiple mods actually, and you can use console commands to do it as well, mods just make it more convenient.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lw8bowDws8

Pathetic

i want some good news. actual good news that has an immediate positive. something like an anime titty parade or hillary being put in jail

Shit just gets worse and worse.

a

I love reading about this kind of stuff. Hate everything about the fact it happens but I love knowing about it.

One of my gaming buddies a couple Steam sales ago tried to convince me it was a great deal that you could get Skyrim for $5, but had to pay $20 for the 10 hrs. of content in the DLC;
it would all be totally worth it.

Fallout 4: A game where you can't even fix the shit-ass perks because the perk menu isn't moddable.

how is that even possible?

Why would you want to hack the game anyway? ARE YOU A FUCKING HACKER?

Why would you want to literally climb mountains in a game? ARE YOU A FUCKING MOUNTAIN CLIMBER?

fucking bullshit, real life lied

The really sad part is that FO4 somehow manages to have less content, less QA and less moddability than Skyrim, a game that is, by leaps and bounds, more complex.

I wonder how far Bethesda will go in terms of "streamlining", since they've basically stripped their games of pretty much everything they could.

its their business module! make the previous game look good by making really shit sequels!

YOU AREN'T MODDING THE GAME, YOU'RE HACKING IT