This is a thread of pain

This is a thread of pain.
This is a thread of happiness.
This is a thread of suffering.
This is a thread of greatness.
This is a thread of shit.
This is a Lucasarts Vidya Thread.

Post the greatest or shittiest hits of Lucasarts anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LgTTMsj-K38
store.steampowered.com/app/488430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you mean games they developed, published, or both?

Why did people ever like this shit genre, again?

Considering their wide range that can be summed up by why not all?

I like this better than Jedi Academy. Come at me.

I agree

Kyle katarn would've been a better obi-wan than fucking Han Solo and nobody can say anything that would convince me otherwise

Nobody really is going to come at you user I think.

Indiana jones and the fate of Atlantis > Grim Fandango > Monkey island 1, 2, 3 > Maniac Mansion > Day of tentacle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> loom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Monkey island 4

You are right, but DFII is better than JO.

What about the Dig?
I really like the Dig

Is it a good idea to play point and clicks on mobile?
I have a ton of them to play, but for some reason I just can't seem to finish them on PC, I always end up leaving them without finishing them.

You're right. But I played it today and to be honest…

it's not as fun as I remember it being

?

Fuck me there's a game that got forgotten that was actually pretty fun.

Had a good soundtrack.
If only the original team remade/rebooted it.

Starkiller Star Shit games were decent, looked good, ran pretty well and had okay-ish gameplay. The snes Star Shit games also had top tier graphics for the system, but i remember them having pretty bullshit levels.

Other than that i dont remember anything made by them, doesnt mean im a 12 year old idiot like some you autist retards will jump into, their shit is probably just that mediocre and unremarkable. I realize they probably did all the Star Shit games but all the other ones i played were shit and this shit meme franchise has been going for so long i dont really care to try to remeber what stupid game which game gets.

youtu.be/LgTTMsj-K38
I seem to be the only person I know that ever knew or enjoyed this game. Do I have shit taste Holla Forums?

Well for one learn how to fucking embed.

battlefront 3 never ever

Im on mobile right now, fuckboi.

FUCK♂YOU!

holi fuck getting this

You can embed mobile links you fucking retarded dicksucker

Why don't you post some lucasarts vidya, you fuckboi.

No, i remember that shit now. Pretty decent. Like i already said, their game are all just unremarkable because its all mediocre movie tie in shit.
They should try making an original game IP for once

It's rl rl gud.

You're gonna have to find the patches and what not somewhere else if you can't find some version that comes with them. The Lucas Arts website is now just a redirect to some Disney bullshit.

Somewhere under mm but over day of tentacle, and way way over that bikers game i can't remember the name of

Sometimes their tie in games or whatever the fuck ended up being better than the actual movies.

Yes i do believe i have a hard on about fate of Atlantis now that you ask

This game was confusing as fuck.

It hurts so much… I can't even find the original cancelled SWB3 video. Fuck you Disney and EA…

Kill yourself you traitorous piece of shit.

why does everything terrible have to happen?

Because we let it and we allowed casual shits to walk all over us, take over our hobby, kick us out for being male cis pigs all the while they demand more casually easy garbage devoid of creativity and filled with nothing but pandering garbage.

youre answering something i didnt ask and i disagree with you anyways

well lucas and in fact every AAA company has always been hollywood, we were never the goyim they wanted. as for letting people take over a hobby, good luck stopping them in the age of the internet.

The madmen actually are doing it!

store.steampowered.com/app/488430/

I just know this will be another mid way failure with millions of kickstarter dollars wasted

How is this game?

You mean this?

9/10

9.25/10

Could this have gone any worse?

Could have been Ubisoft

wait

For♂what?

I can't even begin to explain how I was captivated by the old cinematics screens, how I analized every pixel of those statics barely-animated screens.

So beautiful… So fucking beautiful…

Whoever played this is my nigga

For all the shit people give LA, they published some seriously cool games.

The best titles had little enough to do with the films that they can't be classified as that kind of branded generic game you're talking about. Most of them were made in the 90's, when there were no new movies.

Episode 1 racer was the most direct tie-in game that was actually good. Honorable mention to jedi power battles and murdering hobos in TPM, but at the end of the day, yeah, they were dogshit.

What you have to understand is that the bar for star wars gaming definitely lowered after 2000 (X-wing became starfighter, etc.) and the franchise died outright after 2005. At that point it was sheer chance and circumstance that allowed something like the great (but half finished) KOTOR II to even exist. Certainly not competent management or vision on the part of lucas or lucasarts. Their death was long fucking overdue.

Pretty damn fun.
I still have a copy for the OG xbox.
If you didn't play it couch co-op, you played it wrong.

Ladies and gentlemen, nu/v/ incarnate.

But it had a beautiful OST.

I wish I could play a game where I manage an afterlife again.

Lucasarts was pretty awesome, until George decided to "restructure" the company.

Then instead of making games, they wanted to make money, best way to make money is to fuck people over.

God damn it still hurts to think we'll never get another Mercenaries game. I even played the shit out of 2, despite its inferiority. Dem airstrikes, dat artillery, that feel when you extract your target alive amid the chaos. Good stuff.

What a coincidence, I've started replaying Monkey Island 3 today.
Fuck me, too many feels.

What do y'all think of Force Unleashed

It's alright

Story is pretty shit and character animations are awful, but it offers some decent combat and cool levels. Boss QTE's and over recycled enemy types really drag that down though.

DLC areas were pretty fun though. I'm surprised the PS2 version had a Jedi Temple while the PS3/360/PC versions had it as DLC.

Also, this game was pretty neat, if only because of the terrain deformation you could do. My dream game is still this combined with Red Faction Guerilla (with not shit gameplay).

You cannot save him

I only played this one. And the Gameboy Color version of it. I decided not to play the other ones until I finished it, but then I never finished it. It's a pain in the ass to get working on modern systems.

Was that actually made by someone from Free Radical?

I want to believe that build is still out there somewhere.

I don't care what a shitbag Schafer turned out to be: The Dig and Full Throttle are un fucking believably good

Look at the bright side. The only confirmed thing that happened to Delta Squad based on Disney's new rule is that they did something in the Star Wars cartoon. Everything else is not canon. That means he's still possibly alive. It only depends if Disney wants to milk his death or not for a potential sequel.

I have mixed feelings towards Shadows of the Empire.

It was like getting a new episode with all the games and comics.

But on the other hand if it hadn't been a commercial success we would have been spared with the prequel trilogy and the Abrams trilogy.

I got it off ebay for $20 on gamecube. It still holds up pretty well.